Author Topic: I despair sometimes of the rubbish posted on the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 24722 times)

Offline puglove

Re: I despair sometimes of the rubbish posted on the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2017, 10:42:50 PM »
Except JB's case  8((()*/

AHEM!!!

Let's see, off the top of my head........ &%+((

Myster, Scipio, John, Bob, Tim, Caro and April (eventually!), Hartley, Vidvic, Mat.....

versus Mike, Gladys, Clappedout and susan.

?>)()<
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2017, 10:59:34 PM »
AHEM!!!

Myster, Scipio, John, Bob, Tim, Caro and April (eventually!), Hartley, Vidvic, Mat.....

?>)()<

And unless I'm mistaken (which I'm not) Nelly has NEVER stated that he considers Bamber to be innocent. Confusing that the geezer who finances and enables the Jeremy Bamber Forum refuses to nail his colours to the mast. It doesn't exactly instill confidence in Bamber's future freedom, IMO.

david1819

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2017, 11:19:45 PM »
Tonight I saw a post suggesting that Sheila had 10 to 15 seconds before she passed out following the first non fatal shot to her throat. A period of time in which she would have been able to discharge the second fatal shot.

The person who posted this ludicrous suggestion obviously hasn't a bloody clue as to the trauma suffered by someone who is shot in the throat at point blank range.  The shock is instantaneous rendering the person temporarily incapacitated.  This is followed by seering pain so intense that it again will render the person temporarily unable to function.  A gunshot to the throat is so serious that it will render the victim unable to make any decisions let alone be able to target a second shot also to their throat.  The whole idea is utterly preposperous and reveals a very naive thought process by those who would interject such rubbish on behalf of Jeremy Bamber.

Reveals a very naive thought process ay?

I happened to get that from the Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine. Although going by memory alone, I got the number of seconds slightly wrong it actually estimates five to ten seconds.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:12:29 AM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline puglove

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2017, 11:53:30 PM »

I happened to get that from the Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine. Although going by memory alone, I got the number of seconds slightly wrong it actually estimates five to ten seconds.

Hey, David.

Re: the blood stain under the bible. Bearing in mind that it's almost a complete circle. Mike reckons that Sheila wrote "Special Branch" in her own blood. Obviously that's bollocks, because Mike's a loony. I reckon that Bamber tried to wipe the blood from the end of the silencer. Then tried to hide it with the bible.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:09:55 AM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2017, 09:08:37 AM »

Why quote general medi evidence when the pathologist who carried out the autopsy makes it clear there must have been "a few seconds" time lapse between the first and second GSW?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=205.0;attach=732

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2017, 09:26:44 AM »
And unless I'm mistaken (which I'm not) Nelly has NEVER stated that he considers Bamber to be innocent. Confusing that the geezer who finances and enables the Jeremy Bamber Forum refuses to nail his colours to the mast. It doesn't exactly instill confidence in Bamber's future freedom, IMO.

Only a fool would categorically state JB is innocent.  Nelly has stated in the past there are some aspects that point to SC and others to JB.  On balance he thinks SC was responsible.  He also said the expert evidence at trial was poor particularly with regard to ballistics. 

Since when have I become Nelly's spokesperson?   Hehehe just trying to make JackieD jealous  @)(++(*
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2017, 09:36:29 AM »
Hey, David.

Re: the blood stain under the bible. Bearing in mind that it's almost a complete circle. Mike reckons that Sheila wrote "Special Branch" in her own blood. Obviously that's bollocks, because Mike's a loony. I reckon that Bamber tried to wipe the blood from the end of the silencer. Then tried to hide it with the bible.

It would be helpful if we knew whose blood formed the stain and whose blood on the bible. 

Why is this info unavailable? 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2017, 09:44:21 AM »
AHEM!!!

?>)()<

You've forgotten Adam!  A real heavyweight in the guilty camp. 

Offline puglove

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2017, 11:41:00 AM »
You've forgotten Adam!  A real heavyweight in the guilty camp.

Don't tell anyone, but I'm a bit in love with Adam.

Offline Myster

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2017, 05:52:57 PM »
Is he the one on top ... or underneath?

Offline Samson

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2017, 01:12:56 AM »
Tonight I saw a post suggesting that Sheila had 10 to 15 seconds before she passed out following the first non fatal shot to her throat. A period of time in which she would have been able to discharge the second fatal shot.

The person who posted this ludicrous suggestion obviously hasn't a bloody clue as to the trauma suffered by someone who is shot in the throat at point blank range.  The shock is instantaneous rendering the person temporarily incapacitated.  This is followed by seering pain so intense that it again will render the person temporarily unable to function.  A gunshot to the throat is so serious that it will render the victim unable to make any decisions let alone be able to target a second shot also to their throat.  The whole idea is utterly preposperous and reveals a very naive thought process by those who would interject such rubbish on behalf of Jeremy Bamber.
John:
Two shot suicides are common enough. It was a deceptive angle for Sheila, and the first shot was essentially a flesh wound, and she either slumped or deliberately realigned for the second shot. I have looked at it closely too, and Charlie Wilkes confirmed with a 22 of his own, unloaded of course.
She is lucky she had two bullets. She loaded two after she emptied a whole cartridge of bullets into her children.

Offline Myster

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2017, 05:10:13 AM »
Not closely enough, apparently.

A flesh wound?!!!  It only ripped through innervated muscle, a main vein and shattered her 4th cervical, that's all. I'd like to see your reaction should you ever volunteer!

Charlie's demo showed a man in full control of his senses, not on Haldol medication (I think), and using a carbine version of an entirely different weapon (without even a fitted moderator). So much for the "successful" experiment!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2017, 08:15:10 PM »
John:
Two shot suicides are common enough. It was a deceptive angle for Sheila, and the first shot was essentially a flesh wound, and she either slumped or deliberately realigned for the second shot. I have looked at it closely too, and Charlie Wilkes confirmed with a 22 of his own, unloaded of course.
She is lucky she had two bullets. She loaded two after she emptied a whole cartridge of bullets into her children.

Bit of a coincidence wouldn't you say?  %56&

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2017, 01:02:07 PM »
Not closely enough, apparently.

A flesh wound?!!!  It only ripped through innervated muscle, a main vein and shattered her 4th cervical, that's all. I'd like to see your reaction should you ever volunteer!

Charlie's demo showed a man in full control of his senses, not on Haldol medication (I think), and using a carbine version of an entirely different weapon (without even a fitted moderator). So much for the "successful" experiment!

Dr Vanezis' trial testimony makes it absolutely clear it was impossible for him to say with any certainty how SC would react to the first wound which injured the external jagular in terms of any pain and shock making clear:

"It depends on the person".

When Anthony Arlidge made reference to SC's gender and size in terms of her ability to cope with such an injury Dr Vanezis said this was no indication of a person's constitution.  I think it is generally accepted women have higher pain thresholds due to childbearing.  Or maybe this is an old wives tale!  Not that I think it is particularly relevant either way but maybe indicative of perhaps a sexist attitude held by Anthony Arlidge, a man born in the 30's, in suggesting that SC's build and gender would make her less able to cope, mentally and physcially, with such an injury than say an athletically built male.

The lower non-fatal neck wound: 

"injured soft tisse and fractured bone but has not actually immediately damaged any of the vital organs, such as the brain or the spinal chord".

Offline Myster

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2017, 01:11:48 PM »
Dr Vanezis' trial testimony makes it absolutely clear it was impossible for him to say with any certainty how SC would react to the first wound which injured the external jagular in terms of any pain and shock making clear:

"It depends on the person".

When Anthony Arlidge made reference to SC's gender and size in terms of her ability to cope with such an injury Dr Vanezis said this was no indication of a person's constitution.  I think it is generally accepted women have higher pain thresholds due to childbearing.  Or maybe this is an old wives tale!  Not that I think it is particularly relevant either way but maybe indicative of perhaps a sexist attitude held by Anthony Arlidge, a man born in the 30's, in suggesting that SC's build and gender would make her less able to cope, mentally and physcially, with such an injury than say an athletically built male.

The lower non-fatal neck wound: 

"injured soft tisse and fractured bone but has not actually immediately damaged any of the vital organs, such as the brain or the spinal chord".

Not maybe, but DEFINITELY!  Women shouldn't be driving Jagulars either...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtVJiK8Lws