Author Topic: I despair sometimes of the rubbish posted on the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 29648 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: I despair sometimes of the rubbish posted on the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #120 on: July 31, 2017, 08:33:57 PM »
The only source for the above is author Roger Wilkes.  Completely unreliable imo.  No name for the mystery psychologist or members of JB's defence involved in this alleged conversation.  In the same way I can't see Dr Vanezis overlooking numerous marks on the victims, I can't see JB's defence sitting around gossiping with book authors, especially given the high profile and contentious nature of the case and the fact JB has always protested his innocence and continually looked for ways to appeal his sentence. 

Also thinking about it, as far as I can recall, none of the other authors:  CAL, CC, Claire Powell or Scott Lomax have been granted interviews with past or present members of JB's defence?  Or the prosecution?  Or any member of the judiciary eg judge.  It just doesn't ring true that these people would sit around gossiping with light weight book authors.   

PH claimed a chance meeting with the late Ed Lawson but as it happened all PH's interviews/meetings took place between the contributors passing away and publication  8)-))) 8(0(* 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

Re: I despair sometimes of the rubbish posted on the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #121 on: August 06, 2017, 09:13:59 PM »
Please note that all posts referring to the Bain family murders have been moved to its own thread.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8397.msg418259#msg418259
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 09:23:39 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.