Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Theories  (Read 44839 times)

Offline John

Re: Luke Mitchell Theories
« Reply #390 on: June 10, 2021, 12:45:49 PM »
Hello. I haven't used this site before and I'm struggling a lot. Yes. I believe Mitchell was asked to attend a school psychologist but he refused help.

That was because he was so arrogant he thought he knew best.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #391 on: June 10, 2021, 02:08:22 PM »
So I wonder why Sandra Lean claims he was doing well at school, no problems. She must know that's not the case. I also wonder why she doesn't mention Mr. Frankland seeing Mitchell at 10pm in the street when he was supposedly watching a video. There seems to be a lot of deception here.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #392 on: June 10, 2021, 05:27:47 PM »
That was because he was so arrogant he thought he knew best.

Many 14 year old boys are arrogant: my own son, included!

Luke's parents should have insisted he saw the psychologist, and should have gone with him. At the school where I taught, that would have been insisted upon.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #393 on: June 10, 2021, 05:28:49 PM »
So I wonder why Sandra Lean claims he was doing well at school, no problems. She must know that's not the case. I also wonder why she doesn't mention Mr. Frankland seeing Mitchell at 10pm in the street when he was supposedly watching a video. There seems to be a lot of deception here.

Who is Mr Frankland?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #394 on: June 10, 2021, 05:52:22 PM »
Who is Mr Frankland?

Mr Frankland, the Mitchell's next door neighbour in the same street, described seeing a brick-built log burner alight in the garden on 30 June last year.

He said the burner was "typically" used by Mr Mitchell's mother.

Mr Frankland added: "It would be just before 2200 BST.

"I might have been aware of it earlier than that but I don't recall anything specific."

He told police he heard voices but could not definitely say who the people were.

The same night, he also saw Luke Mitchell walking in the street as he settled down to watch television at about 2200 BST.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4072447.stm
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #395 on: June 10, 2021, 09:53:34 PM »
Mr Frankland, the Mitchell's next door neighbour in the same street, described seeing a brick-built log burner alight in the garden on 30 June last year.

He said the burner was "typically" used by Mr Mitchell's mother.

Mr Frankland added: "It would be just before 2200 BST.

"I might have been aware of it earlier than that but I don't recall anything specific."

He told police he heard voices but could not definitely say who the people were.

The same night, he also saw Luke Mitchell walking in the street as he settled down to watch television at about 2200 BST.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4072447.stm

Many thanks, Brietta.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #396 on: June 10, 2021, 10:57:21 PM »
I am struggling with the idea of a teenager asking anyone if they'd like broccoli as an accompaniment to dinner. This seems far more like Corinne's words than Luke's.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #397 on: June 10, 2021, 11:03:07 PM »
Mr. Frankland said he saw Luke in the street. He was sure because he was settling down for the night. Think it may have been a television programme that started at ten. I'm not sure now but he saw Mitchell in the street at 10pm when Corinne says he was at home.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #398 on: June 10, 2021, 11:13:15 PM »
Mr. Frankland also testified to seeing outside, on the street at 10pm. when Corinne says he was watching a video

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #399 on: June 10, 2021, 11:29:39 PM »
I don't know how to work this yet but my reply is for The Armchair Detective. If Corinne Mitchell believed Luke to be innocent why would she lie for him? We all have flaws but Corinne has painted Luke as the perfect child and that hasn't done him any favours.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #400 on: June 11, 2021, 08:04:30 AM »
Mr. Frankland also testified to seeing outside, on the street at 10pm. when Corinne says he was watching a video

And Luke Mitchell was outside - he’s not said where - when he received JuJ’s first text message at 10.41pm
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 08:17:41 AM by Nicholas »
‘I legitimately think that the word “innocence” is enough for people - that’s their due diligence’ (Devon Tracey)

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #401 on: June 11, 2021, 08:15:32 AM »

That’s an understatement
‘I legitimately think that the word “innocence” is enough for people - that’s their due diligence’ (Devon Tracey)

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #402 on: June 11, 2021, 08:16:40 AM »

Luke's parents should have insisted he saw the psychologist, and should have gone with him.

Why didn’t they?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #403 on: June 11, 2021, 08:18:22 AM »
I don't know how to work this yet but my reply is for The Armchair Detective. If Corinne Mitchell believed Luke to be innocent why would she lie for him? We all have flaws but Corinne has painted Luke as the perfect child and that hasn't done him any favours.

Or her