Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 166190 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #270 on: January 11, 2020, 01:27:38 PM »
Yes thanks for that.  .the video I posted clearly shows eddie passing the car with no change in behaviour... Then being called back... Perhaps it's the act of calling back that triggers the alert..

He called Eddie back to the first 2 cars as I've pointed out in my post. Eddie will not alert unless he finds what he is trained to find. The source of that scent was coming from inside the hire car.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Lace

« Reply #271 on: January 11, 2020, 01:58:48 PM »
Another paper with an interesting conclusion.

http://digitalcommons.library.umaine.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1024&context=ant_facpub

Yes,  very interesting barrier,  but those dogs were trained with human cadaver.

Offline barrier

« Reply #272 on: January 11, 2020, 02:01:52 PM »
Yes,  very interesting barrier,  but those dogs were trained with human cadaver.

Which Eddie was.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #273 on: January 11, 2020, 02:02:50 PM »
He called Eddie back to the first 2 cars as I've pointed out in my post. Eddie will not alert unless he finds what he is trained to find. The source of that scent was coming from inside the hire car.

Scent of what was coming from inside the car?  Nothing found except a soup of up to five peoples DNA.   Taking into account it was a rental car the DNA could have come from anyone.

Offline Lace

« Reply #274 on: January 11, 2020, 02:05:17 PM »
Which Eddie was.

No he was trained with pig flesh,  you can't train a dog to alert to a different scent having trained him from a pup to alert to pigs flesh.   Pig has been found to smell differently from human cadaver. 

Offline jassi

« Reply #275 on: January 11, 2020, 02:07:54 PM »
No he was trained with pig flesh,  you can't train a dog to alert to a different scent having trained him from a pup to alert to pigs flesh.  Pig has been found to smell differently from human cadaver.

I wonder how that was determined.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #276 on: January 11, 2020, 02:09:35 PM »
No he was trained with pig flesh,  you can't train a dog to alert to a different scent having trained him from a pup to alert to pigs flesh.   Pig has been found to smell differently from human cadaver.

No matter how many times you try to ignore it,Eddie received additional training with human cadaver.It's all documented.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #277 on: January 11, 2020, 02:10:56 PM »
No he was trained with pig flesh,  you can't train a dog to alert to a different scent having trained him from a pup to alert to pigs flesh.  Pig has been found to smell differently from human cadaver.

No point in having dogs not trained on human cadaver then.

Offline Lace

« Reply #278 on: January 11, 2020, 02:18:23 PM »
No point in having dogs not trained on human cadaver then.

This from a woman who has trained cadaver dogs -   They'd been using pigs as training aids for years. But as Cablk points out, "If you have a dog trained on pigs, then you have a dog trained to find dead pigs."

Offline barrier

« Reply #279 on: January 11, 2020, 02:24:06 PM »
This from a woman who has trained cadaver dogs -   They'd been using pigs as training aids for years. But as Cablk points out, "If you have a dog trained on pigs, then you have a dog trained to find dead pigs."

Which makes it obvious why Grime took Eddie to the US to train using human cadaver,one step ahead it would seem.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #280 on: January 11, 2020, 02:46:13 PM »
Which makes it obvious why Grime took Eddie to the US to train using human cadaver,one step ahead it would seem.

Does anyone believe that The UK Police allowed one of their Dog Handlers to take one of their Dogs to America to engage in practices that are Illegal and Unethical in Britain even to this day. 

Martin Grime did not own Eddie at the time.  So who paid for this expensive exercise, which incidentally will not have eradicated Eddie's training in Blood and later Pig Cadaver?

Offline barrier

« Reply #281 on: January 11, 2020, 02:48:58 PM »
Does anyone believe that The UK Police allowed one of their Dog Handlers to take one of their Dogs to America to engage in practices that are Illegal and Unethical in Britain even to this day. 

Martin Grime did not own Eddie at the time.  So who paid for this expensive exercise, which incidentally will not have eradicated Eddie's training in Blood and later Pig Cadaver?

How about Portugal?

Offline barrier

« Reply #282 on: January 11, 2020, 02:51:36 PM »

Enhanced is the qualifier.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #283 on: January 11, 2020, 02:57:20 PM »

How about Portugal?

Martin Grime had already retired by then and was given Eddie to take with him into retirement,  to do with as he pleased.  Besides, he wasn't engaged in Illegal Practices in Portugal.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #284 on: January 11, 2020, 02:58:31 PM »
Enhanced is the qualifier.

A title bestowed on Eddie by Martin Grime.