Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 118511 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2020, 07:41:29 PM »
Where have investigating authorities said they're not looking for anyone else?

Where have I said they have said that

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2020, 07:42:46 PM »
It's all tabloid/media fodder imo which you see with all these cases.  The tabloids would have us believe Amanda Knox was involved in the murder of Meredith Kercher on the basis she performed some cartwheels shortly afterwards:

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/amanda-knox-did-cartwheels-after-merediths-death-28468668.html

I doubt very much his previous amounts to anything other than petty crime.
What on EARTH are you on about?  On what grounds have you decided that his convictions for child abuse and rape are bogus?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2020, 07:43:16 PM »
Hewlett’s criminal record was just as horrific, we had stories from friends and he wasn’t far from PDL on the 3rd of May yet he had no part in Madeleine’s disappearance. Brueckner could be another Hewlett.

There is no concrete evidence or the German police would have charged him.

Thats merely your opinion...and imo an opinion based on ignorance

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2020, 07:52:46 PM »
Thats merely your opinion...and imo an opinion based on ignorance

Your constant use of insults does you no favours.

Every other police force in the world charge a suspect when they have concrete evidence, the Germans aren’t. What other reason could explain this other than no concrete evidence?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2020, 07:54:41 PM »
Hewlett’s criminal record was just as horrific, we had stories from friends and he wasn’t far from PDL on the 3rd of May yet he had no part in Madeleine’s disappearance. Brueckner could be another Hewlett.

There is no concrete evidence or the German police would have charged him.
I agree. However, Hewlett’s phone had not been traced to the vicinity of 5A.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2020, 07:55:55 PM »

Neither has CB's.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2020, 07:57:14 PM »
Neither has CB's.
Are the German police lying then, in your view?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2020, 07:57:28 PM »
Your constant use of insults does you no favours.

Every other police force in the world charge a suspect when they have concrete evidence, the Germans aren’t. What other reason could explain this other than no concrete evidence?

You stated your opinion as fact....and as such your opinion is based on your ignorance of the facts...thats not an insult its  a fact.

I'm sure I  read early on that if the question or charge him they have to reveal all the evidence they hold against him...and thats why they were waiting until after their appeals for further information

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2020, 07:57:59 PM »

Not 5a PDL. There is a difference.

I know that you are quite keen on Brueckner as the culprit. Would you be happy with the termination of OG ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2020, 07:59:29 PM »
Not 5a PDL. There is a difference.

I know that you are quite keen on Brueckner as the culprit. Would you be happy with the termination of OG ?

I would be perfectly happy with the termination og OG if it had no further leads....there would not be any choice

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2020, 08:00:49 PM »
What on EARTH are you on about?  On what grounds have you decided that his convictions for child abuse and rape are bogus?

He is 43 yoa and for most of his life he has been a free man.  If he was committing serious offences he would have spent large chunks of his life incarcerated. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2020, 08:02:31 PM »
He is 43 yoa and for most of his life he has been a free man.  If he was committing serious offences he would have spent large chunks of his life incarcerated.

Not if you commit those crimes in Portugal it seems...are you rally suggesting hes only  a petty criminal...thats absurd

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2020, 08:03:58 PM »
You stated your opinion as fact....and as such your opinion is based on your ignorance of the facts...thats not an insult its  a fact.

I'm sure I  read early on that if the question or charge him they have to reveal all the evidence they hold against him...and thats why they were waiting until after their appeals for further information

I’m sorry but if there is concrete evidence that proves Brueckner’s guilt then Brueckner knowing about it is not going to change that evidence.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2020, 08:05:35 PM »
Are the German police lying then, in your view?

Where have the German police said anything about a phone linked to CB in the vicinity of 5A? 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2020, 08:07:42 PM »
Where have the German police said anything about a phone linked to CB in the vicinity of 5A?
On the 60 minute documentary, HCW said so.  You really need to brush up.