Author Topic: Trump v Biden - who is going to win?  (Read 13128 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Trump v Biden - who is going to win?
« on: October 27, 2020, 05:43:11 PM »
I hope they both lose frankly, but something tells me Trump is going to pull it out of the bag at the last minute.  At least he’s entertaining and not overtly senile.  Biden is deadly dull and appears to be in the process of losing the plot already.   
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

Re: Trump v Biden - who is going to win?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 10:18:41 AM »

I hope Trump wins, but don't ask me why.  Although he does appear to be the only President ever that actually runs America himself.

One of the Georges was very funny because he knew that he didn't run anything.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 11:00:35 PM »
I hope Trump wins, but don't ask me why.  Although he does appear to be the only President ever that actually runs America himself.

One of the Georges was very funny because he knew that he didn't run anything.

Agreed!  a polished politician he isn't, but that for me is a good thing! And it would piss of smugg- Markle prince 'arrys new owner.

Gawg double ya boosh 2nd was  hilarious with his speeches- we read a lot of his 'quotes'  at uni. 

Some one thought he was the president of the golf club because he was always on one. lol
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Carana

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 10:58:39 AM »
I find Trump to have been a total disaster.

What has he actually done a) to improve the lives of ordinary Americans and b) to maintain the credibility of the US on the global stage?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2020, 11:53:18 AM »
I find Trump to have been a total disaster.

What has he actually done a) to improve the lives of ordinary Americans and b) to maintain the credibility of the US on the global stage?

Well, he has overseen record employment figures for African Americans as well as brokered peace deals in the middle east which saw him nominated for the Nobel prize.

But the MSM & political establishment hate him, so there's no fan fair when he does something good.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Carana

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2020, 02:03:08 PM »
Well, he has overseen record employment figures for African Americans as well as brokered peace deals in the middle east which saw him nominated for the Nobel prize.

But the MSM & political establishment hate him, so there's no fan fair when he does something good.

Seriously?

How's the peace process with Palestine coming along?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2020, 02:13:54 PM »

Seriously?

How's the peace process with Palestine coming along?

Palestine falls out with everybody.

Offline Carana

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2020, 02:14:25 PM »
He kept going on about repealing and replacing "Obamacare".

What has it been replaced with?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2020, 07:15:24 PM »
He kept going on about repealing and replacing "Obamacare".

What has it been replaced with?

Were you hoping for a serious and informed discussion?  @)(++(*
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2020, 01:43:07 PM »

@)(++(* https://www.factcheck.org/2020/09/trumps-nobel-nonsense/
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2020, 01:43:41 PM »
Why not?

Offline Carana

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2020, 01:52:46 PM »

8()-000(

Offline Carana

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2020, 01:58:58 PM »
@)(++(* https://www.factcheck.org/2020/09/trumps-nobel-nonsense/

But on its website, the Nobel committee warns not to attach too much importance to a nomination.

“Any person or organization can be nominated by anyone eligible to nominate,” the committee states. The Norwegian Nobel Committee has no input into submissions, though it decides who actually wins the prize. “To simply be nominated is therefore not an endorsement or extended honour to imply affiliation with the Nobel Peace Prize or its related institutions,” the committee states.

Nonetheless, Trump has touted the nomination repeatedly at campaign rallies, on Twitter and in TV ads.
Trump’s Nomination

On Sept. 9, Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a far-right Norwegian politician, announced on Fox News that he had nominated Trump for a Nobel Peace Prize."

Trump moaning that the media was covering hurricane instead of Nobel Prize nomination (at a rally speech... in a place that had recently had a disaster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrzS9GHY_5s

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2020, 02:09:47 PM »

Wait, what?

So they fact checked the claim Trump was nominated.....& he was.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2020, 02:54:10 PM »

Wait, what?

So they fact checked the claim Trump was nominated.....& he was.
Let us know when he wins eh?  Seems any old Tom, Dick and Knobhead can be nominated, the Nobel committee ain't too fussy.  I was thinking of nominating you as it happens...