Author Topic: Met officer arrested in connection with missing Sarah Everard.  (Read 20507 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Met officer arrested in connection with missing Sarah Everard.
« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2021, 12:23:54 PM »
Of course there’s more to be found out about him, what an odd observation. imo

Of course there’s more to be found out about him

How do you know - another odd observation. G was only wondering you seem certain.

Well, it just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover - him being a police officer working for the met etc.

shows anyone can be capable of horrendous crimes to save their own skin.IMO

Hopefully, his wife won't be involved in any way for the kid's sake.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #121 on: March 13, 2021, 01:39:27 PM »
Of course there’s more to be found out about him

How do you know - another odd observation. G was only wondering you seem certain.

Well, it just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover - him being a police officer working for the met etc.

shows anyone can be capable of horrendous crimes to save their own skin.IMO

Hopefully, his wife won't be involved in any way for the kid's sake.
Do you think we already know all there is to know about him then?  Like his motive, his movements that night, whether or not he's pleading guilty, what's going on with his head injury, whether or not he can be linked to any other crimes etc?  It seems to me a complete no brainer that there is more to know about this man, what drove him to commit this crime, his history and character, etc
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #122 on: March 13, 2021, 02:12:11 PM »
Do you think we already know all there is to know about him then?  Like his motive, his movements that night, whether or not he's pleading guilty, what's going on with his head injury, whether or not he can be linked to any other crimes etc?  It seems to me a complete no brainer that there is more to know about this man, what drove him to commit this crime, his history and character, etc

OK, you go on speculating instead of waiting to find out.

What we do know I believe is -  he likes nutting walls.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2021, 02:36:10 PM »
OK, you go on speculating instead of waiting to find out.

What we do know I believe is -  he likes nutting walls.
What on earth are you talking about? You accuse ME of speculating (I wasn’t);then do some speculating of your own!  Hilarious!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2021, 02:57:58 PM »
What on earth are you talking about? You accuse ME of speculating (I wasn’t);then do some speculating of your own!  Hilarious!

How do you think he got his head injuries.

I'm not speculating but can't divulge my source.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2021, 03:08:55 PM »

If you can't divulge your source then you shouldn't suggest that you have one.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2021, 03:19:39 PM »

@)(++(*

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2021, 03:20:51 PM »
If you can't divulge your source then you shouldn't suggest that you have one.
I would suggest that the source in question is a red top.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2021, 03:34:32 PM »
I would suggest that the source in question is a red top.

Not at all or I would have shown it - you're just speculating again.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2021, 03:45:18 PM »
Not at all or I would have shown it - you're just speculating again.
And you're pretending you know more about this man and what has been going on in his prison cell than anyone else on this thread which I think is a bit sad really. 

Offline kizzy

« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2021, 04:11:51 PM »
And you're pretending you know more about this man and what has been going on in his prison cell than anyone else on this thread which I think is a bit sad really.

Speculating again VS that is what you call sad.

I'm not pretending anything

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2021, 05:04:21 PM »
Speculating again VS that is what you call sad.

I'm not pretending anything
There is nothing sadder than some anonymous being on the internet claiming insider knowledge on something that they then refuse to elaborate on or are unable to verify.  We can all play that game.  You started off by saying you "believed" Couzens had  "nutted the walls", then you claimed this was not speculation but that you had inside sources.  Are you suggesting that someone within the police or prison service has leaked this information to you directly, or have you had direct contact with the suspect or members of his family or friendship group? 

Offline patb

« Reply #132 on: March 15, 2021, 09:52:34 AM »
Police now searching an area in Sandwich, Kent. New offence(s) discovered or part of the Sarah E case? The former IMHO.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #133 on: April 05, 2021, 12:16:33 AM »
There is nothing sadder than some anonymous being on the internet claiming insider knowledge on something that they then refuse to elaborate on or are unable to verify.  We can all play that game.  You started off by saying you "believed" Couzens had  "nutted the walls", then you claimed this was not speculation but that you had inside sources.  Are you suggesting that someone within the police or prison service has leaked this information to you directly, or have you had direct contact with the suspect or members of his family or friendship group?

To be fair VS I did read he was in some kind of bother and head butted a wall before.  I will try and find the source.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #134 on: April 05, 2021, 08:59:42 AM »
To be fair VS I did read he was in some kind of bother and head butted a wall before.  I will try and find the source.
Exactly, you read it somewhere as we all did, no need to claim special “sauces” as Kizzy did.