Author Topic: Street protests continue in London despite COVID rules.  (Read 9060 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Street protests continue in London despite COVID rules.
« Reply #135 on: March 18, 2021, 06:43:29 PM »
Nigel Farage highlighted the case today of another murdered woman Lorraine Cox who went missing last September. Lorraine Cox was allegedly killed in a room above a kebab house in Exeter after being taken there by shop worker Azam Mangori, Exeter Crown Court heard. Her body was cut up into seven pieces, which were found in an alleyway next to the shop and in woodland.  The media weren't interested in this story, there was no public outcry or mass vigils held. What is the difference I hear you ask.

Sarah Everard was allegedly murdered by a cop but Lorraine Cox was killed and mutilated by an Iraqi Kurdish immigrant.

We all knew very early on that Sarah's vigil was being desicrated after being hijacked by Marxist troublemakers.

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1372578277110480899?s=19
There was massive media interest in the Sarah Everard case before the identity of the alleged killer was known so I don’t think it can be down to that.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #136 on: March 18, 2021, 07:09:36 PM »
There was massive media interest in the Sarah Everard case before the identity of the alleged killer was known so I don’t think it can be down to that.

There was some interest but it exploded the moment a white bald Met officer was named as a suspect.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #137 on: March 18, 2021, 07:55:53 PM »
There was some interest but it exploded the moment a white bald Met officer was named as a suspect.
There was loads of interest before and the fact that the suspect is a member of the very force that was looking for her is extremely unusual and like the plot of some BBC crime drama, hence the ongoing interest. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #138 on: March 26, 2021, 05:00:21 PM »
"Kill the Bill" protesters are back out in force in Bristol today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRaexSu4N1Y

This will probably descend into violent anti police protest later, which is precisely the reason the bill was introduced.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 05:04:38 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #139 on: March 26, 2021, 06:59:23 PM »
"Kill the Bill" protesters are back out in force in Bristol today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRaexSu4N1Y

This will probably descend into violent anti police protest later, which is precisely the reason the bill was introduced.

O violence for the sake of violence.  That's always a good one.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2021, 06:39:58 PM »
Oh God.

They're out in Bristol again, Killing Bill.

I've seen 'Defund The Police' signs, which I think is a ridiculous idea.

If anything we need MORE funding for police, more officers actually on the streets attempting to prevent crime, rather than turning up after the event & being able to do nothing about the situation.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 09:01:11 PM by John »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2021, 06:55:33 PM »
There are white people there making black raps on the microphone about social injustice.

It's embarrassingly cringeworthy & not only that, by the left wings own standard it's cultural appropriation & in essence, RACIST.

And they're also criticising Israel & calling for Palestine to be free. Condoning the Hamas terrorists.

They've been condemning the British Empire for slavery & colonisation, this kind of extreme left wing extremism stems from critical race theory & identity politics. It's being taught in US universities (Trump, sensibly, tried to ban it) & clearly in Bristol too.

Blaming whitey for everything isn't progression, it's regression. Identity politics was one of the tactics used by the Nazis to sow hatred & division between racial & ethnic groups. It created the holocaust.

Liberal insanity will kill this country imo.  The next generation are all woke idiots.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 08:55:13 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2021, 09:04:43 PM »
Oh God.

They're out in Bristol again, Killing Bill.

I've seen 'Defund The Police' signs, which I think is a ridiculous idea.

If anything we need MORE funding for police, more officers actually on the streets attempting to prevent crime, rather than turning up after the event & being able to do nothing about the situation.

They look like a bunch of bored students looking for something to do on a Saturday afternoon.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #143 on: April 05, 2021, 12:01:05 AM »
They look like a bunch of bored students looking for something to do on a Saturday afternoon.

Well what do you expect the pubs are shut!  ^*&&  a Wee night oot for some.

So did the police make any arrests? take a knee?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #144 on: April 07, 2021, 03:40:17 PM »

PETITION STARTED TO RESTORE COLSTON STATUE AND RETURN IT TO PLINTH

More than 100 people have signed a petition urging Boris Johnson to restore the statue of Edward Colston and place it back on its plinth.

The petition asks the prime minister to remove the graffiti from the statue and ensure that when it is returned “it cannot be removed or damaged again”.

Simon Nicklin, who started the petition, wrote: “We live in a democracy, the thuggery surrounding the criminal damage was practically okayed by left-wing politicians due to anti-racist sentiment.

“This is a statue of its time and half of Bristol was built on money from Edward Colston. Are we suggesting that we rip down half of Bristol?

“We cannot and should never give into the mob mentality. Other options were being discussed, such as an explanation put onto the plinth, or proper removal after a vote, to a museum.

“We believe the graffiti must be removed. It is not part of its history. It was violently and in a thuggish way, ripped from its plinth and thrown into the river. This is mob rule. We should never give into that kind of extremist criminal behaviour.”

https://www.bristol247.com/news-and-features/news/petition-started-to-restore-colston-statue-and-return-it-to-plinth/?fbclid=IwAR0uxTy2i2gmGjgzgEQ7dmi5qjfA1bdGiAAwcLJUgOC3Jm2Acwi5lzlzD2c

Oppose Mob Rule, Sign the petition here.

https://www.change.org/p/boris-johnson-restore-the-statue-of-edward-colston-and-place-it-back-on-it-s-plinth

Offline John

« Reply #145 on: April 07, 2021, 03:47:27 PM »

More than 100 people have signed a petition urging Boris Johnson to restore the statue of Edward Colston and place it back on its plinth.

The petition asks the prime minister to remove the graffiti from the statue and ensure that when it is returned “it cannot be removed or damaged again”.

Simon Nicklin, who started the petition, wrote: “We live in a democracy, the thuggery surrounding the criminal damage was practically okayed by left-wing politicians due to anti-racist sentiment.

“This is a statue of its time and half of Bristol was built on money from Edward Colston. Are we suggesting that we rip down half of Bristol?

“We cannot and should never give into the mob mentality. Other options were being discussed, such as an explanation put onto the plinth, or proper removal after a vote, to a museum.

“We believe the graffiti must be removed. It is not part of its history. It was violently and in a thuggish way, ripped from its plinth and thrown into the river. This is mob rule. We should never give into that kind of extremist criminal behaviour.”

https://www.bristol247.com/news-and-features/news/petition-started-to-restore-colston-statue-and-return-it-to-plinth/?fbclid=IwAR0uxTy2i2gmGjgzgEQ7dmi5qjfA1bdGiAAwcLJUgOC3Jm2Acwi5lzlzD2c

https://www.change.org/p/boris-johnson-restore-the-statue-of-edward-colston-and-place-it-back-on-it-s-plinth

Quite right too, the statue should be reinstated.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #146 on: April 07, 2021, 03:54:26 PM »
Quite right too, the statue should be reinstated.

With security cameras all around it, so that those who deface it again can be easily identified & get to enjoy their 10 years in prison.

There's no justification for criminal damage.

Offline barrier

« Reply #147 on: April 07, 2021, 03:57:25 PM »
With security cameras all around it, so that those who deface it again can be easily identified & get to enjoy their 10 years in prison.

There's no justification for criminal damage.

Not sure on that, kill bill rabble are still being searched for, underground with swampy ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #148 on: April 07, 2021, 03:59:32 PM »
Not sure on that, kill bill rabble are still being searched for, underground with swampy ?

Well in that case I'd surround it with heavily armed officers, all following a strict shoot to kill policy on anyone attempting to deface the statue.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #149 on: April 07, 2021, 04:12:58 PM »

Petitions are a complete waste of time.  If they want a hope of restoring the statue they are going to have to field a mayoral candidate at the next Bristol mayoral election on that ticket and hope that enough people vote for him or her to do that.  And the chances of that happening are close to zero I would say.