Author Topic: Sandra Lean plans to set up Company and another Scottish Charity.  (Read 5898 times)

Offline Rusty

Re: Sandra Lean plans to set up Company and another Scottish Charity.
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2021, 01:00:17 PM »
Jeez more unnamed legal teams   @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Rusty

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2021, 01:02:58 PM »
Not even 4 months since the TV show - wonder how long it’ll take the others to recognise all isn’t as it appears

I think the cracks in Leans fairy tale have been well and truly exposed. She is away into hiding again  @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2021, 01:05:25 PM »
What will you do now a new legal team is on board and Dr Lean fades into the distance? A new team who, it must be remembered, would not have taken over the case if they thought progress couldn’t be made.

I expect the new team, once it is revealed, will be slurred mercilessly, just as others have, from the get go.

Will this ‘new legal team’ be like Scott Forbes?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Parky41

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2021, 01:05:49 PM »
What will you do now a new legal team is on board and Dr Lean fades into the distance? A new team who, it must be remembered, would not have taken over the case if they thought progress couldn’t be made.

I expect the new team, once it is revealed, will be slurred mercilessly, just as others have, from the get go.

The groups, the antipathy towards Dr Lean, the hastily set up charities that collapsed just as speedily, those discussions will soon matter not a jot. The law will overshadow the pettiness that this case has descended into and hopefully future debate will be all the better for it.

Those discussions however will "matter a jot" - The law will take them on board should this case see the light of a court room again. Does one imagine that all that has been said over the years from CM, SL and so forth will have suddenly disappeared? That it will be irrelevant?

This new team from my understanding is along the lines of MOJO. A team where there is a person of law on board. Who are taking the case over, to look through. Not that there is an actual defence team on board at present.

And this  slurred mercilessly? - Legal team, certainly not by myself. This constant 'pot and kettle' - the pettiness that you yourself have brought the discussion down to, time and again. That correction of spelling, the constant mockery - that predictive personal slate upon others in defence of?

And of my use of it. To highlight that those that were supposed to have joined forces, have split apart. That they condemn the very people from the C5 documentary, naming those investigators Jack and Victor ( not my words) And all else - from what should have been, a strong united front.

And that clear antipathy that you have, for every single poster who speaks out in defence of the Crowns case. That predictive air of superiority that has become your fashion.

One has only to welcome a new legal team, not to slate them. - To have exactly what LM needs - Professionalism. And one hopes that through this review of his case, by the proper legal avenues - will bring about a proper defence team. A lawful, fair crack at that whip, if there should be legal reasons to take this case before the courts again. To have two sides, legally, professionally and maturely - Not the drip fed bias in this mockery of a case that has been invented and over ridden with the exact opposite.

And as for future debate and the pettiness - It would be a breath of fresh air. - To discuss it, without all that has tainted it. To leave the books, the social media and all else aside. Where there is that fade into the distance - removed from that "parapet" - To discuss the case of LM V HMA. That has become lost.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2021, 01:16:00 PM »
Not any more?  It would seem everything is being handed over to a new 'legal team'. What exactly is going on here?

Ms Lean latest Q&A - I can't put the link up as there is an issue with You Tube and being over subscribed at present. (SL) Ms Lean a couple of weeks ago had stated that she was holding on to all of the case files - to protect Luke.

Yet more contradictions
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2021, 01:18:56 PM »

There have been many support groups set up - which has ended in major fall outs between admins and Ms Lean herself. - The latest being over SF and of Ms Lean being called out, over not being quite as honest as people had believed her to be??

She’s a bare faced liar

Fiona Scott asked her,

Why did one of the official get charged with threatening to set Hamilton on fire? Did they ask you if they could put that video out then?’ (Sic)

Sandra Lean replied, no one was threatened or words to that effect - which is a lie
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 01:21:43 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2021, 01:23:49 PM »
These disputes, debacles ? - Have ended with Ms Lean letting people know that she is taking a step back from social media. That she is no longer at the fore of fighting for Luke Mitchell? The new legal team? which is pro bono? and private investigators are now looking into the case, from here in England.- Luke has in effect taken control away from Ms Lean and given to someone else? She claims to have spoken with him, asked him directly if he would like her to step down completely. To which he has asked her to keep working away in the background?? That if any funding should be required for this pro bono team to do testing - then there are some funds, already collected that can be used to help with this?

Something very odd in all of this, is there not?

⬇️

Could it be to do with Corinne and Sandra again?
“A CRIMINOLOGIST who spearheaded efforts to overturn Luke Mitchell’s conviction for the murder of his girlfriend Jodi Jones has withdrawn from the campaign to free him.
Dr Sandra Lean, who highlighted his case in her book No Smoke! The Shocking Truth About British Justice, led the battle against Mitchell’s life sentence alongside his mother, Corinne.
Her withdrawal follows a ruling by the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission (SCCRC), which found there were no grounds to challenge the guilty verdict.
Following the report’s publication, Dr Lean admitted it was a “shattering blow” to the long-running campaign to clear 25-year-old Mitchell’s name, but said he would “not give up his fight”.
Sources said Mrs Mitchell had become unhappy with Dr Lean’s involvement in the wake of the SCCRC ruling, which followed two years of investigation by Scotland’s official justice watchdog.
Dr Lean would not comment on any factors behind her departure, adding the “reasons would remain private as a matter of respect”.
Mrs Mitchell confirmed Dr Lean had left, but did not want to comment further.
Dr Lean said: “I really have nothing to say about this. I believe Luke is 100 per cent completely innocent. The reason for my withdrawal will remain private as a matter of respect.”
Dr Lean added she would not be involved with the website and forum set up to promote Mitchell’s cause as “I no longer have power of attorney”.
But a source said: “Mrs Mitchell blames Dr Lean for the SCCRC appeal failing, which is completely wrong. Dr Lean has dedicated ten years of her life to the cause and has done a really good job.
“It’s appalling for her to be treated this way and it’s left the campaign in disarray.”

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/criminologist-withdraws-from-fight-to-free-luke-mitchell-1-3478153
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 01:26:30 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2021, 01:28:59 PM »
Something very odd in all of this, is there not? Who ever has taken this over, is not being named, only that it is the same type of charity that Ms Lean herself was attempting to have a platform for in Scotland. - What about these others? that were to be part of this platform, that were to be helped in Scotland? It is very similar to the old WAP is it not? - That once Ms Lean had lost POA  in the LM case - it was closed down? We have seen several attempts by Ms Lean over the Truth seeker project, that lasted all of two podcasts? The 'Long Road to Justice' - promised for over two years now, with technical issues being blamed for the delay in getting it up and running?

Over two years ago also - there was this plight to raise funds, for Ms Lean to give up one of her part time jobs. To enable her to put the man hours into putting this case onto hard drive. That everything had been handed back from MOJO in a terrible state.

MOJO Scotland were - according to Sandra Lean - ‘giving people false hope’  ⬇️

Dr Sandra Lean said it was "really exciting" when MOJO asked to get involved with Luke Mitchell case two years ago.

Mitchell was jailed for the 2003 murder of Jodi Jones, 14, but continues to protest his innocence.

Lean said: "It was really exciting news. It looked like the case was getting picked up again, it looked like there was going to be some real progress here."

However, last month Mitchell's mother Corinne blasted MOJO for "doing nothing" since taking on her son's case and recovered his case files from their office.

Lean told STV News: "Part of the problem was the promises being made were not being kept. The case review itself was something of a farce. There was no central strategy. There was no planned route to how this review was going to take place.

"The idea of having the Luke Mitchell case, this huge case on their books, was good publicity for them."

The campaigners say that the alleged failings may have harmed Mitchell's case.

Lean added: "I was going to say it's a disaster but if they're not doing the work, they're giving false hope to people and that, in the circumstances these people are in, that it shocking, that is dreadful.

⬆️ by Russell Findlay - the MP Sandra referred to recently
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 01:31:52 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2021, 01:34:18 PM »

For Jack and Victor (private investigators) to look over this case, a set of new eyes?? - So, did they take this complete messed up boxes of case files? Manage to sort through the lot of them, come to their conclusion, to start filming with C5 for over a year? - In the space of a very short period of time? (2019-20) - Of course, what they did also say, is that they were not given everything? - What exactly then, were they given? - That they managed to study this case and come to those exact same conclusions, as Ms Lean? - the same people of interest, of there not being enough blood at the scene and that Jodi was possibly murdered elsewhere?? - Nonsense is it not? Wool being pulled over peoples eyes?

Total nonsense

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2021, 01:37:08 PM »

And she was asked questions around SF yet again - Asked if he were a lawyer, and if he had been LM's - her answer was, "ask him?" Asked if Luke had read her book? Remember this book is about him, permission given to use some stuff from his case files, published and released in 2018. And she said. He is so far through it?? He finds it difficult to read?? But that he is happy with it???

Please  *&^^&

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2021, 01:40:06 PM »

All very serious and very sad for Ms Lean, this departing of ways?? Not really, no?. - All a bit too much again, perhaps it is. These new followers not quite the patient bunch, and very vocal when it came to maligning all and sundry - Malign SF's or Ms Lean herself though? - simply not on. She did however manage to find some sense of humour with one poster. When asked if Jodi's family were aware of this new legal team, to which one poster replied "well they do now" - That little dig

The Jones family won’t be interested

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2021, 02:39:28 PM »

She has informed her faithful followers that this new legal 'pr bono' team may request that everything is removed from social media - Exactly what should not have been happening in the first instance. The damage that this may already have done, if there were to be any chances for LM? - The damage to others, not really important, are they? That the investigators, not Jack and Victor - who have also been maligned for their shoddy work, are we hear of a better standard. Professional ones?? Who may be able to put a few areas together, which may "pass" as new evidence?? - So not with the new legal team then?

Absolute codswallop ! Will she also withdraw her second book?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2021, 02:41:51 PM »
This new team from my understanding is along the lines of MOJO. A team where there is a person of law on board. Who are taking the case over, to look through. Not that there is an actual defence team on board at present.

Sounds about right

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2021, 02:45:28 PM »
I think the cracks in Leans fairy tale have been well and truly exposed. She is away into hiding again  @)(++(*

They were exposed years ago - I wonder how many from that TV show bothered to carry out their due diligence

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2021, 04:53:39 PM »
Those discussions however will "matter a jot" - The law will take them on board should this case see the light of a court room again. Does one imagine that all that has been said over the years from CM, SL and so forth will have suddenly disappeared? That it will be irrelevant?

Yes. Any appeal will be argued on points of law, on the evidence of new witnesses, not social media tittle tattle, even from Corrine and Dr Lean.

Shall we just wait and see?

And of my use of it. To highlight that those that were supposed to have joined forces, have split apart. That they condemn the very people from the C5 documentary, naming those investigators Jack and Victor ( not my words) And all else - from what should have been, a strong united front.

It was always going to be thus. We have been around groups like this for too long for it to come as a surprise. Too many egos and not enough  appreciation of how long the law takes…if it moves at all.

One has only to welcome a new legal team, not to slate them. - To have exactly what LM needs - Professionalism. And one hopes that through this review of his case, by the proper legal avenues - will bring about a proper defence team. A lawful, fair crack at that whip, if there should be legal reasons to take this case before the courts again. To have two sides, legally, professionally and maturely.

Couldn’t agree more.

And as for future debate and the pettiness - It would be a breath of fresh air. - To discuss it, without all that has tainted it. To leave the books, the social media and all else aside. Where there is that fade into the distance - removed from that "parapet" - To discuss the case of LM V HMA. That has become lost.

Again I find myself agreeing with you in the main. However as the sources you mention above are the main disseminators of information on this case I’m not sure ignoring them would prove either possible or appropriate.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?