Author Topic: Sandra Lean plans to set up Company and another Scottish Charity.  (Read 5958 times)

Offline Paranoid Android

Re: Sandra Lean plans to set up Company and another Scottish Charity.
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2021, 08:28:53 PM »
By the way, I've just written to the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator in Dundee and made a formal complaint about her involvement in any future Scottish charities given what happened with the WAP charity.  In my opinion she is an unfit person to hold a directorship of any charity.

Watch this space.

I have a feeling this will get back to her very quickly - tonight, probably.

Offline Rorschach

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2021, 08:33:17 PM »
Why is Sandra always asking for money?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2021, 08:35:48 PM »

Wasn't it coincidental that the planned march on the Scottish Parliament building was suddenly cancelled after the GoFundMe account was suspended. This might be the wrong post for this thread but I don't believe the reason given why the fundraiser was suspended. It was stated that the money was to help Corinne get back on her feet. We then hear whispers from Facebook that Corinne had allegedly said she didn't want it but would put it aside for Luke. We are then told that GoFundMe had reacted to complaints about this and acted accordingly.

The money was raised on the basis it was for Corinne Mitchell. The fundraiser stated, "Corinne Mitchell's life was ruined by a justice system gone wrong". That claim is merely Sandra Lean's opinion, it is not an established fact by any means. It goes directly against the legal status of the conviction.

In my view the fundraiser was a misrepresentation of the facts and that is why GoFundMe chose to do what they did.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 08:50:12 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2021, 10:20:18 PM »
I have a feeling this will get back to her very quickly - tonight, probably.

It’s a public forum.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2021, 11:01:41 AM »
So this is all about propaganda now and not justice?  A machine to influence the court of public opinion and put pressure on the judiciary?  And there was me thinking this was all about Sandra Lean.

Do you think we should buy her a white charger for her birthday?    @)(++(*

Does anyone know the name of the ‘external examiners’ who passed off Sandra Lean’s diabolical ‘thesis’

Was reminded of the following ⬇️ recently

Sandra Lean
“Evening, everyone, I've not been able to follow the forum because once again, when I try to log in from my.internet connection, I'm told I'm banned  :( mods or admins, help pls? Just discovered I can get in on my phone.
I haven't commented on the Simon Hall situation because, like everyone else, I don't know all of the facts. As far as taking things at face value is concerned, are the critics suggesting that Dr Michael Naughton, the entire innocence project, the various other experts who were involved, the MPs and  campaign groups  and documentary makers  ALL took the claims of innocence at face value, or is that just reserved for me? Is it also being suggested that stirling University and the Scottish centre for Crime and Justice Research, as well as their external examiners also accept research at face value? Please, a little common sense!
If it turns out that Simon Halls confession is genuine, made in sound mind, without any coercion or pressure, then I will willingly hold up my hands and say I got it wrong. That doesn't, however, take away from the fact that the conviction was obtained on the flimsiest evidence (so said the DPP himself)  and that should sound an alarmfor everyone that wrongfulconvictions of innocent people are inevitable if such weak circumstantial cases are not robustly challenged. I, for one, would rather keep on questioning until there are convincing answers to the unanswered questions in cases like this , of course there will be times when the person turns out to be guilty as charged, but in the words of Roy Ramm, I want to see solid building blocks of evidence - otherwise, we're depending on blind faith, and handing over out right to know that true justice is being obtained in return for "trust us, we know who the bad guys are" placations.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 11:09:11 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2021, 12:28:06 PM »
Is she a hypnotherapist too as well as an author, researcher, crime 'expert', campaign leader and budding youtuber?

A Hypnotherapist:

A hypnotherapist is a skilled and trained professional who, by inducing a trance-like state, helps people use their subconscious mind to change behavioural patterns or ways of thinking.

Could come in handy that!

And interestingly - on the 4th December 2020 Sandra Lean stated,

‘As a clinical hypnotherapist, I know a bit about the power of suggestion. Confusion is a really powerful technique - while the conscious mind is trying to work out the confusing information, the ‘suggestion” is quietly being absorbed...’
[/i]

In full

Sandra Lean
As a qualified clinical hypnotherapist, I know a bit about the power of suggestion. Confusion is a really effective technique – while the conscious mind is trying to work out the confusing information, the “suggestion” is quietly being absorbed. Shock/sudden interruption is another effective technique – a sudden change of direction startles the “thinking” mind and, as it tries to get back on course, the “suggestion” is quietly being absorbed. Linking unrelated information is another. For maximum effect, ensure there are many subliminal “pointers” to your “suggestion” scattered all around (it’s how advertising works) – signs, posters, images, film clips – all supporting each other and the main “suggestion.” Finally, if you can focus attention intensely onto one thing, everything else will come to be seen through the filter of that one thing – it’s how fears and phobias work – the more you focus on the thing you’re afraid of, the more afraid you become.

Does any of that sound familiar?

I started noticing the patterns clinical therapists use in one to one sessions being used on a massive scale back in April - virtually everything was wiped from mainstream media and the entire focus was on CV19 - good and bad (e.g. clap for the NHS, but also be terrified of your neighbour ... who is also out clapping, but at a safe distance). The subliminals were almost instantaneous - how did all those stores get perspex shields, posters, floor stickers, tape, etc so quickly? How did the usual manufacturers not run out within a week?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 12:33:55 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2021, 01:44:16 PM »
Does anyone know the name of the ‘external examiners’ who passed off Sandra Lean’s diabolical ‘thesis’

Was reminded of the following ⬇️ recently

Sandra Lean
“Evening, everyone, I've not been able to follow the forum because once again, when I try to log in from my.internet connection, I'm told I'm banned  :( mods or admins, help pls? Just discovered I can get in on my phone.
I haven't commented on the Simon Hall situation because, like everyone else, I don't know all of the facts. As far as taking things at face value is concerned, are the critics suggesting that Dr Michael Naughton, the entire innocence project, the various other experts who were involved, the MPs and  campaign groups  and documentary makers  ALL took the claims of innocence at face value, or is that just reserved for me? Is it also being suggested that stirling University and the Scottish centre for Crime and Justice Research, as well as their external examiners also accept research at face value? Please, a little common sense!
If it turns out that Simon Halls confession is genuine, made in sound mind, without any coercion or pressure, then I will willingly hold up my hands and say I got it wrong. That doesn't, however, take away from the fact that the conviction was obtained on the flimsiest evidence (so said the DPP himself)  and that should sound an alarmfor everyone that wrongfulconvictions of innocent people are inevitable if such weak circumstantial cases are not robustly challenged. I, for one, would rather keep on questioning until there are convincing answers to the unanswered questions in cases like this , of course there will be times when the person turns out to be guilty as charged, but in the words of Roy Ramm, I want to see solid building blocks of evidence - otherwise, we're depending on blind faith, and handing over out right to know that true justice is being obtained in return for "trust us, we know who the bad guys are" placations.

Do you notice that not being able to get onto the internet is a very common excuse with Sandra Lean?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2021, 07:12:02 PM »

Sandra Lean
I know a bit about the power of suggestion

She really does.

Offline John

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2021, 11:31:41 AM »
All posters are reminded to keep comments amicable and to the point. Information provided to support debate should be accompanied by a link where possible. Please abide by the rules which have been developed for everyone's benefit. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2021, 02:59:43 AM »

What happened to the fighting fund.....🤨🤨🤨
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2021, 10:50:17 AM »
What happened to the fighting fund.....🤨🤨🤨

Surely 'a leading criminologist' such as Dr Lean would be awash with cash.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2021, 11:06:26 AM »
Surely 'a leading criminologist' such as Dr Lean would be awash with cash.

Mis ‘leading’ is more apt

According to ‘Unicorn Princess’ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uO3K0Nv3Lww Sandra Lean is selling her house and making her caravan

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TBuWO8lBuhw
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 11:08:38 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2021, 10:19:29 AM »
Yes folks, it's all steam ahead apparently as Sandra Lean recently announced the setting up of a new Company and yet another Scottish Charity.  The company name to be 'Innocence Betrayed' and the charity to be called "Long Road To Justice".

Seems the idea is for all the funds from sales of t-shirts, hoodies, car stickers, face masks and books to go into the company with profits thereafter transferred to the charity.

Apparently the accounts are going to be handled by a third party, very sensible given the last disaster of a charity Sandra Lean was involved with which was struck off and dissolved for failing to file annual accounts on time.

An organisation based on the English Inside Justice model seems to be the aim, an organisation which can put together further films and documentaries about not only the murder of Jodi Jones but other cases too. A tall order indeed for someone with such an abysmal record of bad judgement in previous false innocence cases.

As alternatives to the above names I would suggest 'Blind Justice' or even 'When Fools Rush In' would appear more fitting?

Not any more?  It would seem everything is being handed over to a new 'legal team'. What exactly is going on here?

Ms Lean latest Q&A - I can't put the link up as there is an issue with You Tube and being over subscribed at present. (SL) Ms Lean a couple of weeks ago had stated that she was holding on to all of the case files - to protect Luke. And as we know, a new charity had been set up "long Road to Justice" - which is not happening anymore, dissolved already?

There have been many support groups set up - which has ended in major fall outs between admins and Ms Lean herself. - The latest being over SF and of Ms Lean being called out, over not being quite as honest as people had believed her to be??

These disputes, debacles ? - Have ended with Ms Lean letting people know that she is taking a step back from social media. That she is no longer at the fore of fighting for Luke Mitchell? The new legal team? which is pro bono? and private investigators are now looking into the case, from here in England.- Luke has in effect taken control away from Ms Lean and given to someone else? She claims to have spoken with him, asked him directly if he would like her to step down completely. To which he has asked her to keep working away in the background?? That if any funding should be required for this pro bono team to do testing - then there are some funds, already collected that can be used to help with this?

Something very odd in all of this, is there not? Who ever has taken this over, is not being named, only that it is the same type of charity that Ms Lean herself was attempting to have a platform for in Scotland. - What about these others? that were to be part of this platform, that were to be helped in Scotland? It is very similar to the old WAP is it not? - That once Ms Lean had lost POA  in the LM case - it was closed down? We have seen several attempts by Ms Lean over the Truth seeker project, that lasted all of two podcasts? The 'Long Road to Justice' - promised for over two years now, with technical issues being blamed for the delay in getting it up and running?

Over two years ago also - there was this plight to raise funds, for Ms Lean to give up one of her part time jobs. To enable her to put the man hours into putting this case onto hard drive. That everything had been handed back from MOJO in a terrible state. That "potential" new evidence could be lost if this was not done at great haste?? - For a waiver to then be signed at some point? - For Jack and Victor (private investigators) to look over this case, a set of new eyes?? - So, did they take this complete messed up boxes of case files? Manage to sort through the lot of them, come to their conclusion, to start filming with C5 for over a year? - In the space of a very short period of time? (2019-20) - Of course, what they did also say, is that they were not given everything? - What exactly then, were they given? - That they managed to study this case and come to those exact same conclusions, as Ms Lean? - the same people of interest, of there not being enough blood at the scene and that Jodi was possibly murdered elsewhere?? - Nonsense is it not? Wool being pulled over peoples eyes?

And she was asked questions around SF yet again - Asked if he were a lawyer, and if he had been LM's - her answer was, "ask him?" Asked if Luke had read her book? Remember this book is about him, permission given to use some stuff from his case files, published and released in 2018. And she said. He is so far through it?? He finds it difficult to read?? But that he is happy with it???

All very serious and very sad for Ms Lean, this departing of ways?? Not really, no?. - All a bit too much again, perhaps it is. These new followers not quite the patient bunch, and very vocal when it came to maligning all and sundry - Malign SF's or Ms Lean herself though? - simply not on. She did however manage to find some sense of humour with one poster. When asked if Jodi's family were aware of this new legal team, to which one poster replied "well they do now" - That little dig, that slight upon what can only have been, yet again the most horrendous few weeks for them. For Ms Lean to find humour in this. - She, and I do not care what anyone says - Has had some serious personal issues with Jodi's family, from that friendship in 2003. From involvement with LM? Has she not? - No professionalism at all?

She has informed her faithful followers that this new legal 'pr bono' team may request that everything is removed from social media - Exactly what should not have been happening in the first instance. The damage that this may already have done, if there were to be any chances for LM? - The damage to others, not really important, are they? That the investigators, not Jack and Victor - who have also been maligned for their shoddy work, are we hear of a better standard. Professional ones?? Who may be able to put a few areas together, which may "pass" as new evidence?? - So not with the new legal team then?

What is going on?  - The message should be clear should it not?  Perhaps the media will pick up on it and let people know that way? Luke's followers and Not Ms Leans. As one admin stated - "We have the full backing of Corinne" - Not Ms Lean?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2021, 11:37:53 AM »
Not any more?  It would seem everything is being handed over to a new 'legal team'. What exactly is going on here?

Ms Lean latest Q&A - I can't put the link up as there is an issue with You Tube and being over subscribed at present. (SL) Ms Lean a couple of weeks ago had stated that she was holding on to all of the case files - to protect Luke. And as we know, a new charity had been set up "long Road to Justice" - which is not happening anymore, dissolved already?

There have been many support groups set up - which has ended in major fall outs between admins and Ms Lean herself. - The latest being over SF and of Ms Lean being called out, over not being quite as honest as people had believed her to be??

These disputes, debacles ? - Have ended with Ms Lean letting people know that she is taking a step back from social media. That she is no longer at the fore of fighting for Luke Mitchell? The new legal team? which is pro bono? and private investigators are now looking into the case, from here in England.- Luke has in effect taken control away from Ms Lean and given to someone else? She claims to have spoken with him, asked him directly if he would like her to step down completely. To which he has asked her to keep working away in the background?? That if any funding should be required for this pro bono team to do testing - then there are some funds, already collected that can be used to help with this?

Something very odd in all of this, is there not? Who ever has taken this over, is not being named, only that it is the same type of charity that Ms Lean herself was attempting to have a platform for in Scotland. - What about these others? that were to be part of this platform, that were to be helped in Scotland? It is very similar to the old WAP is it not? - That once Ms Lean had lost POA  in the LM case - it was closed down? We have seen several attempts by Ms Lean over the Truth seeker project, that lasted all of two podcasts? The 'Long Road to Justice' - promised for over two years now, with technical issues being blamed for the delay in getting it up and running?

Over two years ago also - there was this plight to raise funds, for Ms Lean to give up one of her part time jobs. To enable her to put the man hours into putting this case onto hard drive. That everything had been handed back from MOJO in a terrible state. That "potential" new evidence could be lost if this was not done at great haste?? - For a waiver to then be signed at some point? - For Jack and Victor (private investigators) to look over this case, a set of new eyes?? - So, did they take this complete messed up boxes of case files? Manage to sort through the lot of them, come to their conclusion, to start filming with C5 for over a year? - In the space of a very short period of time? (2019-20) - Of course, what they did also say, is that they were not given everything? - What exactly then, were they given? - That they managed to study this case and come to those exact same conclusions, as Ms Lean? - the same people of interest, of there not being enough blood at the scene and that Jodi was possibly murdered elsewhere?? - Nonsense is it not? Wool being pulled over peoples eyes?

And she was asked questions around SF yet again - Asked if he were a lawyer, and if he had been LM's - her answer was, "ask him?" Asked if Luke had read her book? Remember this book is about him, permission given to use some stuff from his case files, published and released in 2018. And she said. He is so far through it?? He finds it difficult to read?? But that he is happy with it???

All very serious and very sad for Ms Lean, this departing of ways?? Not really, no?. - All a bit too much again, perhaps it is. These new followers not quite the patient bunch, and very vocal when it came to maligning all and sundry - Malign SF's or Ms Lean herself though? - simply not on. She did however manage to find some sense of humour with one poster. When asked if Jodi's family were aware of this new legal team, to which one poster replied "well they do now" - That little dig, that slight upon what can only have been, yet again the most horrendous few weeks for them. For Ms Lean to find humour in this. - She, and I do not care what anyone says - Has had some serious personal issues with Jodi's family, from that friendship in 2003. From involvement with LM? Has she not? - No professionalism at all?

She has informed her faithful followers that this new legal 'pr bono' team may request that everything is removed from social media - Exactly what should not have been happening in the first instance. The damage that this may already have done, if there were to be any chances for LM? - The damage to others, not really important, are they? That the investigators, not Jack and Victor - who have also been maligned for their shoddy work, are we hear of a better standard. Professional ones?? Who may be able to put a few areas together, which may "pass" as new evidence?? - So not with the new legal team then?

What is going on?  - The message should be clear should it not?  Perhaps the media will pick up on it and let people know that way? Luke's followers and Not Ms Leans. As one admin stated - "We have the full backing of Corinne" - Not Ms Lean?

What will you do now a new legal team is on board and Dr Lean fades into the distance? A new team who, it must be remembered, would not have taken over the case if they thought progress couldn’t be made.

I expect the new team, once it is revealed, will be slurred mercilessly, just as others have, from the get go.

The groups, the antipathy towards Dr Lean, the hastily set up charities that collapsed just as speedily, those discussions will soon matter not a jot. The law will overshadow the pettiness that this case has descended into and hopefully future debate will be all the better for it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2021, 12:55:55 PM »

Not even 4 months since the TV show - wonder how long it’ll take the others to recognise all isn’t as it appears and that Luke Mitchell is guilty ?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 01:02:22 PM by Nicholas »