Author Topic: So what exactly is Wolters sure about?  (Read 15057 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: So what exactly is Wolters sure about?
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2021, 06:56:18 PM »
I don’t know what you are talking about.

Nor does anyone else.

Offline barrier

« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2021, 06:58:59 PM »
Nor does anyone else.

Infamy, infamy, she's got it infamy.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2021, 07:07:23 PM »
Infamy, infamy, she's got it infamy.

What a pillock.  No true brains to put together?  But who cares?

Offline barrier

« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2021, 07:11:29 PM »
What a pillock.  No true brains to put together?  But who cares?

Either you go or I'm banned so...............

https://youtu.be/Nr64DrUZGCE
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2021, 07:17:35 PM »

Either you go or I'm banned so...............

https://youtu.be/Nr64DrUZGCE

Sorry, Not interested.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2021, 01:11:31 PM »
How can Neville possibly say there is no tangible evidence connecting CB to MM... What does he know that we dont

Surely his remark can just be taken at face value i.e. there is no tangible evidence connecting CB to MM. It seems likely that's correct imho, otherwise CB would have been charged weeks ago.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2021, 02:11:03 PM »
Surely his remark can just be taken at face value i.e. there is no tangible evidence connecting CB to MM. It seems likely that's correct imho, otherwise CB would have been charged weeks ago.

There are deveral reasons why CB has not been charged.. One being HVW is concerned about double jeopardy... But you been away and have missed a lot.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2021, 03:15:50 PM »
There are deveral reasons why CB has not been charged.. One being HVW is concerned about double jeopardy... But you been away and have missed a lot.

Another reason being there is actually a lack of evidence. That seems a reasonable assumption in my opinion. I've been away and nothing has changed! The useful stooge is openly declared guilty as no-one is going to leap to the defence of a sick paedophile, but there are no charges and no concrete evidence is presented.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2021, 03:49:19 PM »
Another reason being there is actually a lack of evidence. That seems a reasonable assumption in my opinion. I've been away and nothing has changed! The useful stooge is openly declared guilty as no-one is going to leap to the defence of a sick paedophile, but there are no charges and no concrete evidence is presented.

No McCann Supporter has declared Brueckner to be guilty, so please be careful of what you say.

You are basically talking nonsense.  And we already have enough of that.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2021, 05:56:07 PM »

You can only hope for your agenda to be fulfilled because nothing you post isn't knowledge based for a certainty .  It is risible to suppose that the Germans are about to keep every Tom Dick or Harry up to speed with the evidence of goodness knows how many active cases being pursued against Brueckner.
They are probably spoiled for choice about which one to charge him with first.

Whatever strategy they are working to it seems Brueckner blinked first when he apparently approached the media to break his silence to complain.
It seems the "long drink in Hell" didn't take as long to be poured as his lawyer thought 😁
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2021, 06:22:25 PM »
What do we know for sure?

We know that at the beginning of June there was no plan to charge Brueckner in the near future. Wolters is quoted as saying;

“We hope we can solve the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, although this will take several months."
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-could-solved-24261708

So despite his claims that Madeleine is dead and Brueckner killed her it remains a suspicion, not a fact.

We also know that prosecutors are breaching a suspect's human rights when they declare them guilty before they are charged and tried.

Brueckner has now made it clear that he's aware of this, so even if he's charged he has a reason to apply to the ECHR if found guilty.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2021, 06:37:39 PM »

We know that at the beginning of June there was no plan to charge Brueckner in the near future. Wolters is quoted as saying;

“We hope we can solve the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, although this will take several months."
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-could-solved-24261708

So despite his claims that Madeleine is dead and Brueckner killed her it remains a suspicion, not a fact.

We also know that prosecutors are breaching a suspect's human rights when they declare them guilty before they are charged and tried.

Brueckner has now made it clear that he's aware of this, so even if he's charged he has a reason to apply to the ECHR if found guilty.

It may well be a fact that Maddie is dead... Thats how it appears to me... But lots of evidence but no proof CB is the perp.

You think CB has acase re the ECHR.... So you must accept the McCanns do

Offline Brietta

« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2021, 06:47:00 PM »

You really don't half make me smile when noting your strenuous defensive efforts on behalf of Brueckner who is a proven rapist and paedophile when it comes to consideration of his human rights.

Conversely you have suggested that Kate and Gerry McCann's appeal to the ECHR in protection of theirs "would suggest a pathological desire to be proved right."  ​http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7160.msg332433#msg332433

What pathological desire is your suggestion for Brueckner - you must surely have one
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2021, 06:50:30 PM »
It may well be a fact that Maddie is dead... Thats how it appears to me... But lots of evidence but no proof CB is the perp.

You think CB has acase re the ECHR.... So you must accept the McCanns do

Thinking the McCanns have any rights might be a step too far for many sceptics. 

Online Eleanor

« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2021, 06:52:15 PM »

So funny how he might get away with that when The McCanns were not afforded the same courtesy by the likes of you, don't you think?

But probably not.  Each to his own.  But I won't be banking on Brueckner although you might.

Let's hear it for Brueckner.  You are beginning to appal me when I actually believed that you were capable of being half reasonable.