Author Topic: Why The Emphasis On Local People?  (Read 2792 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Why The Emphasis On Local People?
« on: April 15, 2021, 09:27:10 AM »
I don't understand the above?  All the names bandied about possible perps, if not LM, appear to be local and/or were known to have been in the vicinity at the time.  What evidence exists to support this?  What's to say the perp was someone who lived outside the area and for whatever reason was in the vicinity at the time J J was on the path?  Or was waiting in anticipation of a lone female walking along? 

Dalkeith isn't back of beyond.  There's plenty to attract people to the local area and the roads connect easily to the South, Edinburgh and Glasgow.

Have the likes of Christopher Haliwell and Peter Tobin been ruled out? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mrs S

Re: Why The Emphasis On Local People?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 10:16:49 AM »
I don't understand the above?  All the names bandied about possible perps, if not LM, appear to be local and/or were known to have been in the vicinity at the time.  What evidence exists to support this?  What's to say the perp was someone who lived outside the area and for whatever reason was in the vicinity at the time J J was on the path?  Or was waiting in anticipation of a lone female walking along? 

Dalkeith isn't back of beyond.  There's plenty to attract people to the local area and the roads connect easily to the South, Edinburgh and Glasgow.

Tobin was in prison. He was given a 14 year sentence, served 10 and was released in 2004.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 10:51:04 AM »

It is said that most murders are committed by someone known to the victim.  This particular victim had a boyfriend who was known to use cannabis and carry a knife. Later on (it took a good few months to charge Luke), his alibi looked dodgy, it was rumoured that his mother had burned the clothes he was wearing at the time of the murder, and a girl claimed that Luke had once threatened her with a knife.

The police seem to have concentrated on Luke and not looked further afield. However, whether they were right or wrong in doing this is beyond my knowledge. I suspect they were wrong.

I agree that it seems unlikely that a teenage boy without "form" could have carried out such a violent attack.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 11:02:55 AM »
This particular victim had a boyfriend who was known to use cannabis and carry a knife.

Could we just clarify the knife situation, please?

Is it known whether LM was carrying a knife in the days leading up to the murder?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 01:42:03 PM »
Could we just clarify the knife situation, please?

Is it known whether LM was carrying a knife in the days leading up to the murder?
Evidence was given by a friend that Mitchell carried a knife for protection which definitely was not in his possession after the murder; he was able to describe it to the court.

Quite extraordinarily I think given the circumstances, Mitchell's mother bought a replacement for him.

Snip
Advocate Depute Alan Turnbull QC, prosecuting, asked the witness: "What kind of knife was it?"

He responded: "I thought it was a wartime knife."

He later added: "I just imagined it would be something you would use in a war."

When Mr Turnbull asked him about the blade, the youth responded: "It was a folding one."

The witness identified a picture of a knife in court as "pretty like" the one Mr Mitchell allegedly had that day.

In a statement to the police, the witness said the accused told him the knife was for protection after he asked him why he was carrying it.

He (Mitchell) also denies charges of possessing knives in public places and being concerned in the supply of cannabis resin to other school pupils, including Jodi.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4066537.stm
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2021, 02:01:30 PM »
Thanks, @Brietta.

So, LM carried a knife, which went missing after the murder.

Then, following the murder, CM bought LM a replacement knife?

Presumably LM & CM's supporters are unmoved by this?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2021, 02:22:49 PM »
Thanks, @Brietta.

So, LM carried a knife, which went missing after the murder.

Then, following the murder, CM bought LM a replacement knife?

Presumably LM & CM's supporters are unmoved by this?

I've read various confusing pieces of info regarding the knife.

I believe a knife was found in the woods several months after the murder, and handed in to the police, but it was thought not to be connected to the murder.

Apparently, Luke  belonged to an army training group (or something similar, can't remember what) for kids of his age. He went camping, and the replacement knife was, apparently, for this purpose.

My own view is that he probably used a knife for cutting cannabis???

But, yes, it seems  he did carry a knife. I have doubts about his guilt re murdering Jodi, but I don't approve of 14 year olds carrying knives. I was a secondary school teacher for many years, and having to confiscate knives from teenage boys/inform their parents was  not that uncommon . The excuse was ALWAYS that they carried a knife "for self defence" !!

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2021, 02:40:15 PM »
My own view is that he probably used a knife for cutting cannabis???

That's a decent theory.

Generally, we'd all be a lot safer if people didn't habitually carry knives.

Any thoughts on the effects of regular cannabis use?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2021, 05:43:20 PM »
That's a decent theory.

Generally, we'd all be a lot safer if people didn't habitually carry knives.

Any thoughts on the effects of regular cannabis use?

Many of my students (11-16 year olds) were cannabis users, and were totally upfront about it. I was appalled, particularly as my best friend's son took his own life, aged 19, while under the influence. I have heard that it can cause schizophrenia in some people.

It appears to be part of "teen culture" these days.   I guess most grow out of it, before it does them any lasting harm,  just like with cigarette smoking and drinking too much.

If Luke did kill Jodi, I would imagine he was under the influence of either cannabis, or something else at the time. Just my opinion.

I've never actually seen cannabis, and neither did I know what it smelled like until  my own kids pointed it out to me. All three thought it absolutely hilarious that I needed it pointed out to me !

I'm obviously getting old.

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2021, 06:02:50 AM »
Another reason why I think emphasis was put on local people was due to where the body was actually found. That V-break in the wall is slap bang in the middle of the path (well, about 8/15ths of the way down from the Easthouses end of the path), behind which lay lots of trees, foilage, vegetation, bushes and branches in full bloom, and also some relatively long grass that was ideal for concealing a dead body. Dalkeith and surrounding towns and villages are not well known areas in Scotland  — or even heard of — to even people from Scotland, let alone anyone else in the world, so no one would have knowledge of local paths, walkways and secluded woodland strips behind walls. Also, the fact that the locus is inaccessible to motor vehicles (specifically, cars) is very telling and indicative of the work of a local. The locus is too perfect a location for it to have been the work of a stranger, and, again, considering Dalkeith and surrounding settlements are mostly unknown and unheard of by the public at large.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2021, 03:02:38 PM »
Another reason why I think emphasis was put on local people was due to where the body was actually found. That V-break in the wall is slap bang in the middle of the path (well, about 8/15ths of the way down from the Easthouses end of the path), behind which lay lots of trees, foilage, vegetation, bushes and branches in full bloom, and also some relatively long grass that was ideal for concealing a dead body. Dalkeith and surrounding towns and villages are not well known areas in Scotland  — or even heard of — to even people from Scotland, let alone anyone else in the world, so no one would have knowledge of local paths, walkways and secluded woodland strips behind walls. Also, the fact that the locus is inaccessible to motor vehicles (specifically, cars) is very telling and indicative of the work of a local. The locus is too perfect a location for it to have been the work of a stranger, and, again, considering Dalkeith and surrounding settlements are mostly unknown and unheard of by the public at large.

So we have went from the V, that you had 2/3 of the way up from Newbattle Road. To now being almost smack bang in the middle. To where it actually is. Which is approx a 4:min walk from Newbattle Road and a 6 1/2 min walk from the East end. Does it matter? - Suppose it depends on which point is being attempted to be made. For your point of locality and familiarity with locals then no, it does not.

I'm a little confused to Dalkeith and surrounding towns not being well known? - Edinburgh being the countries capital? Dalkeith is a suburb of the Capital. Dalhousie Castle, The Buccleuch Estate and of course Newbattle Abbey. Newtongrange is quite the famous mining village for visitors. But we are of course talking of RDP. And that strip of woodland that borders it behind that high wall. And of being used and intimately known by locals. - Namely young courting couples and school children inclusive of courting and of course smoking - from Newbattle High. Of the access point I mentioned previously, from the V break - heading on the beaten track NE, to join the Esk Trail again and into the Abbey grounds and the golf course - The golf course, again being quite famous.

But of Luke Mitchell and Jodi Jones - who used this woodland. Of a boy who denied being in here before and of his denial of the V break in the wall. - Of a girl who had been banned from walking this path alone. This girl whom we are told was astute and intelligent. The unlikelihood of her entering and using this woodland alone. This boy who was not at home that day. Who was witnessed in the lane leading to this woodland strip. Of the carving of those initials in this woodland strip that they did frequent. Of a boy whom she smoked cannabis with. Of the large break in the wall, just off the lane where they met that was perfect for entering this woodland. And an entry point that they most definitely used. Where they went to smoke. For it was not far from here that that carving was done. Of this boy who had walked this path many times with his dog, with his mother and his brother over the years. This is the type of person, the local you describe. Whom there was evidence to show, that LM had walked from this large break in the wall, down the inside of this wall - to the V break.

And onto the search - Of that complete familiarity - Of looking into this woodland at the Gino break (that long break along the top, that is in view). Is this the break you have at almost bang on half way? Of then approaching this V break. That he denied knowledge of. Of hopping over the wall. Of being completely familiar of where his feet landed. To turning immediately to his left. Of walking around 10 steps and shouting out he have found something - From this place you describe. "behind which lay lots of trees, foliage, vegetation and branches in full bloom" behind this wall, behind this large oak tree - to where LM had murdered and left her. Off the beaten track. In an area of woodland that most definitely was only used by those who knew it. And LM definitely used this woodland strip.  He was completely familiar with it - and every piece of evidence tells us this.

And this did happen in less than 10mins - And on his second time of introducing the woodland into the search. To then enter familiar ground. To then describe this large oak tree, the clothing, the red hair fastener. Of being forensically aware - of making sure he did not go down to where those trails were. Exactly why he refused to show the policeman, for he tells us this himself - "they wanted me over the wall to get my DNA there" - and upon me.

And this did all happen in and around 50mins. - Jodi known to be missing around 10:40pm. Reported missing around 10:50pm. LM on RDP around 10:59pm. LM still on RDP at around 11:20pm. At around the same time the police were in attendance at Jodi's house. - and BANG. That last word on the missing persons report barely written - and that call to say a body has been found.

And people want to discuss why the family were not looking in Mayfield, why the family met LM on RDP, why there was only the four of them on RDP, why the police had only LM's number ----- They want to discuss who Judith had called that evening, why she was texting her husband at work that day? - anything other than those clear facts that convicted LM - That he led this girls family straight to where he had left their daughter/sister/ grandchild earlier that evening.

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2021, 08:40:02 PM »
So we have went from the V, that you had 2/3 of the way up from Newbattle Road. To now being almost smack bang in the middle. To where it actually is. Which is approx a 4:min walk from Newbattle Road and a 6 1/2 min walk from the East end. Does it matter? - Suppose it depends on which point is being attempted to be made. For your point of locality and familiarity with locals then no, it does not.

I'm a little confused to Dalkeith and surrounding towns not being well known? - Edinburgh being the countries capital? Dalkeith is a suburb of the Capital. Dalhousie Castle, The Buccleuch Estate and of course Newbattle Abbey. Newtongrange is quite the famous mining village for visitors. But we are of course talking of RDP. And that strip of woodland that borders it behind that high wall. And of being used and intimately known by locals. - Namely young courting couples and school children inclusive of courting and of course smoking - from Newbattle High. Of the access point I mentioned previously, from the V break - heading on the beaten track NE, to join the Esk Trail again and into the Abbey grounds and the golf course - The golf course, again being quite famous.

But of Luke Mitchell and Jodi Jones - who used this woodland. Of a boy who denied being in here before and of his denial of the V break in the wall. - Of a girl who had been banned from walking this path alone. This girl whom we are told was astute and intelligent. The unlikelihood of her entering and using this woodland alone. This boy who was not at home that day. Who was witnessed in the lane leading to this woodland strip. Of the carving of those initials in this woodland strip that they did frequent. Of a boy whom she smoked cannabis with. Of the large break in the wall, just off the lane where they met that was perfect for entering this woodland. And an entry point that they most definitely used. Where they went to smoke. For it was not far from here that that carving was done. Of this boy who had walked this path many times with his dog, with his mother and his brother over the years. This is the type of person, the local you describe. Whom there was evidence to show, that LM had walked from this large break in the wall, down the inside of this wall - to the V break.

And onto the search - Of that complete familiarity - Of looking into this woodland at the Gino break (that long break along the top, that is in view). Is this the break you have at almost bang on half way? Of then approaching this V break. That he denied knowledge of. Of hopping over the wall. Of being completely familiar of where his feet landed. To turning immediately to his left. Of walking around 10 steps and shouting out he have found something - From this place you describe. "behind which lay lots of trees, foliage, vegetation and branches in full bloom" behind this wall, behind this large oak tree - to where LM had murdered and left her. Off the beaten track. In an area of woodland that most definitely was only used by those who knew it. And LM definitely used this woodland strip.  He was completely familiar with it - and every piece of evidence tells us this.

And this did happen in less than 10mins - And on his second time of introducing the woodland into the search. To then enter familiar ground. To then describe this large oak tree, the clothing, the red hair fastener. Of being forensically aware - of making sure he did not go down to where those trails were. Exactly why he refused to show the policeman, for he tells us this himself - "they wanted me over the wall to get my DNA there" - and upon me.

And this did all happen in and around 50mins. - Jodi known to be missing around 10:40pm. Reported missing around 10:50pm. LM on RDP around 10:59pm. LM still on RDP at around 11:20pm. At around the same time the police were in attendance at Jodi's house. - and BANG. That last word on the missing persons report barely written - and that call to say a body has been found.

And people want to discuss why the family were not looking in Mayfield, why the family met LM on RDP, why there was only the four of them on RDP, why the police had only LM's number ----- They want to discuss who Judith had called that evening, why she was texting her husband at work that day? - anything other than those clear facts that convicted LM - That he led this girls family straight to where he had left their daughter/sister/ grandchild earlier that evening.

I’m specifically talking about the infamous V-break in the wall — the one that has come to almost symbolise this horrible case and the V pictured on the front of SL’s book, IB (I know it’s not the real V pictured on her book, obviously). I initially thought the V was nearer to Easthouses, but, after watching a youtube video regarding RDP, I can say quite confidently that it is nearer to Newbattle — just. (It’s about 8/15ths of the way down from Easthouses.) Oh, and not being from East central Scotland, I presumed, perhaps naively, that the aforementioned areas were not prominent enough to be of note, despite their close proximity to the Scottish capital. But, yeah, you get the gist: the locus tells us that it was a local who committed this heinous act.

Parky41, I would be grateful if you could answer the following when you have the time:

What did you mean by “And this did happen in less than 10mins - And on his second time of introducing the woodland into the search”? Can you clarify and expand on this?

How do you know LM had walked the woodland strip frequently with the dog and his mum & brother prior to 30.06.03?

What makes you so sure that LM & Jodi had walked down the inside of the wall from the large opening at the top of the path at the Easthouses end, down to the area behind the V-break?

Were you a juror at the trial? Involved in it in some way (eg, as an expert witness or social worker)?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2021, 12:34:40 PM »
I’m specifically talking about the infamous V-break in the wall — the one that has come to almost symbolise this horrible case and the V pictured on the front of SL’s book, IB (I know it’s not the real V pictured on her book, obviously). I initially thought the V was nearer to Easthouses, but, after watching a youtube video regarding RDP, I can say quite confidently that it is nearer to Newbattle — just. (It’s about 8/15ths of the way down from Easthouses.) Oh, and not being from East central Scotland, I presumed, perhaps naively, that the aforementioned areas were not prominent enough to be of note, despite their close proximity to the Scottish capital. But, yeah, you get the gist: the locus tells us that it was a local who committed this heinous act.

Parky41, I would be grateful if you could answer the following when you have the time:

What did you mean by “And this did happen in less than 10mins - And on his second time of introducing the woodland into the search”? Can you clarify and expand on this?

How do you know LM had walked the woodland strip frequently with the dog and his mum & brother prior to 30.06.03?

What makes you so sure that LM & Jodi had walked down the inside of the wall from the large opening at the top of the path at the Easthouses end, down to the area behind the V-break?

Were you a juror at the trial? Involved in it in some way (eg, as an expert witness or social worker)?

Swings and roundabouts Mr Apples - I merely go with those official timings and of all spoken around this V break. So if you wish to place it almost centre. I have no problem with that. It is of no consequence for what we are discussing.

Of "this did happen in less than 10mins" - From the time the four people met. LM, AW, SK and JaJ. Near the top of RDP. For that brief discussion to walking down. To LM scaling the wall at the Gino spot, of shining his torch around the woodland. Why? He was the only person to think of this woodland. That was cut off from the actual path they were meant to be searching by this high wall. On it, to the undergrowth of both the field and wall side. Of AW, worried that Jodi may have fallen and hurt herself. And I think it is important to reflect here. To what LM claimed afterwards - of his denial of ever being in this woodland strip and of the existence of the V. That climbing this wall, looking into the actual woodland should enter his head? - However he did. And as with the others. Shining that torch on the path, the undergrowth, the field. Those visible areas. This was the first introduction of the woodland. The second was when the search party came to the V break. When LM climbed over the V break. Witnessed turning immediately to his left by AW and JaJ. AW stayed at the V. SK and JaJ at this point continued to walk down the path. That they had walked around 10 steps when LM shouted he had found something.

From around 11.20pm of meeting to that shout around 11.30pm. To that first call to the emergency services at 11.34pm. Those 4mins approx: Of SK going over followed by AW.

What there was not time for was LM's claims - Of this search trio walking some 40ft passed this V break. For them all to return and so forth - but we know of course he had not. And we know of course there is that desperation - in trying to bring LM back to the V  - at least here there is some consistency in manipulating everything. In these attempts to zone in on the dog, to hell with everything else - let's talk about the dog. No dog at the Gino doing anything. - And of course no dog air sniffing to the left, pointing its nose down the way. That gave LM cause to enter this woodland. To turn left, at complete ease, no unfamiliarity, no trepidation - other than knowing exactly where he was going, in a place he knew very well. And of only going so far - and we do learn as we go along. Of Nicholas and of nothing upon his feet - Of the clarification this brings. That LM had not covered enough distance, in the woodland to - see this clothing, that hair band and of course the type of tree. - and it does tell us, as it told the police, the Crown and the Jury that only the killer would have been able to do and see this.

I did not say that they all had walked with the dog - together in this woodland strip. I mentioned RDP. Of LM, of the times he had walked this path. To Easthouse's over the course of time of seeing Jodi. Of walking it with her. Of walking it to go to his mothers work and back. And of his mother and brother, dog - of locals and locality. Of the Esk Trail, those circular walks - That are inclusive of the woodland beside where they stayed, to the Abbey grounds and up or down RDP which is part of the Esk Trail. Of day to the family business.

And of the inside of the wall - Of evidence led of LM doing so with others. Evidence led against his denial of frequenting this woodland. Of Jodi, of the point where the wall is completely broken away. At the end of the lane, that they used to meet. Just before the start of RDP. Where they went for a smoke. close to where those initials were carved into the tree? - and to the day in question. It is my belief that they entered this woodland at this point, the one they had used. To have that smoke. To follow the trodden path not the inside of the wall? - I do not know. But to the point where the attack happened.

And no - I was not a juror, social worker or likewise. I only started studying around this case in detail two years ago

Offline Parky41

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2021, 08:32:54 PM »
Swings and roundabouts Mr Apples - I merely go with those official timings and of all spoken around this V break. So if you wish to place it almost centre. I have no problem with that. It is of no consequence for what we are discussing.

Of "this did happen in less than 10mins" - From the time the four people met. LM, AW, SK and JaJ. Near the top of RDP. For that brief discussion to walking down. To LM scaling the wall at the Gino spot, of shining his torch around the woodland. Why? He was the only person to think of this woodland. That was cut off from the actual path they were meant to be searching by this high wall. On it, to the undergrowth of both the field and wall side. Of AW, worried that Jodi may have fallen and hurt herself. And I think it is important to reflect here. To what LM claimed afterwards - of his denial of ever being in this woodland strip and of the existence of the V. That climbing this wall, looking into the actual woodland should enter his head? - However he did. And as with the others. Shining that torch on the path, the undergrowth, the field. Those visible areas. This was the first introduction of the woodland. The second was when the search party came to the V break. When LM climbed over the V break. Witnessed turning immediately to his left by AW and JaJ. AW stayed at the V. SK and JaJ at this point continued to walk down the path. That they had walked around 10 steps when LM shouted he had found something.

From around 11.20pm of meeting to that shout around 11.30pm. To that first call to the emergency services at 11.34pm. Those 4mins approx: Of SK going over followed by AW.

What there was not time for was LM's claims - Of this search trio walking some 40ft passed this V break. For them all to return and so forth - but we know of course he had not. And we know of course there is that desperation - in trying to bring LM back to the V  - at least here there is some consistency in manipulating everything. In these attempts to zone in on the dog, to hell with everything else - let's talk about the dog. No dog at the Gino doing anything. - And of course no dog air sniffing to the left, pointing its nose down the way. That gave LM cause to enter this woodland. To turn left, at complete ease, no unfamiliarity, no trepidation - other than knowing exactly where he was going, in a place he knew very well. And of only going so far - and we do learn as we go along. Of Nicholas and of nothing upon his feet - Of the clarification this brings. That LM had not covered enough distance, in the woodland to - see this clothing, that hair band and of course the type of tree. - and it does tell us, as it told the police, the Crown and the Jury that only the killer would have been able to do and see this.

I did not say that they all had walked with the dog - together in this woodland strip. I mentioned RDP. Of LM, of the times he had walked this path. To Easthouse's over the course of time of seeing Jodi. Of walking it with her. Of walking it to go to his mothers work and back. And of his mother and brother, dog - of locals and locality. Of the Esk Trail, those circular walks - That are inclusive of the woodland beside where they stayed, to the Abbey grounds and up or down RDP which is part of the Esk Trail. Of day to the family business.

And of the inside of the wall - Of evidence led of LM doing so with others. Evidence led against his denial of frequenting this woodland. Of Jodi, of the point where the wall is completely broken away. At the end of the lane, that they used to meet. Just before the start of RDP. Where they went for a smoke. close to where those initials were carved into the tree? - and to the day in question. It is my belief that they entered this woodland at this point, the one they had used. To have that smoke. To follow the trodden path not the inside of the wall? - I do not know. But to the point where the attack happened.

And no - I was not a juror, social worker or likewise. I only started studying around this case in detail two years ago

And of your mention of expert witnesses - Which is something I think some people become confused with. Namely those who are relatively new to the case. From the books, podcasts and so forth - Of being under the impression that an expert in the field of criminology has studied this case and given expert opinion on it. Simply not the case.

It was first an foremost a person who became entailed with the Mitchells. Who at the time had become interested in the murder of Jodi Jones. Whom had taken information around the time of the murder and built from this. - Firstly by way of declaring LM as being not responsible. Of the ensuing friendship with both himself and his mother. Of the media attention upon the family. And is it not from here we have that steadfast interest in others, of this mystery man who the appeal went out for. From long before LM being arrested had already began this 'who done it?' And onto trial by media only.

And from this stemmed those first scribblings for the book "No Smoke" - Whilst becoming active around MOJ. Whom in those first years after the murder took up studying. Using this interest and these cases, as a student to obtain that diploma. That this person was very much still a student when she became POA and had those case files handed to them. There was no doctorate. The point here I am making is that anything that had been built up around this case, was already set well and truly in stone. That nothing has changed over the years. - There has not suddenly been some professional then taking the case on board to study it. The expansion into IB came through using direct material from the case notes. To expand on those thoughts and theories already in place?

Those theories, those assumptions - when gaining access to the defence files, were used to back up the theories and assumption already set in stone. That concentration around tunnel vision by the police. Of 'their' people of interest not being investigated thoroughly. Of the mystery man they had their mind set on being lost in the investigation. Of fitting evidence around their main suspect - All set in stone in "No Smoke". Which we know was full of errors. That guesswork around timings and so forth. Guesswork around a lot - the guesswork that had always been in place - from before LM's arrest?

And is this not where one gained their complete tunnel vision? - For once those defence papers were at hand. They were scoured in search of anything to back up "No Smoke" to have that expansion. To then have claim to further power. Of being someone who held the key to every door. That one could now quote from many statements and pieces of evidence to back up those long standing assumptions and theories? And for everything missing, not at hand, not inclusive of DF's defence of his client - we have these claims of evidence being buried, of an investigation that failed to do their duty with other, more viable suspects, that they were eliminated far too readily. Of missing statements and phone logs - when the truth simply is that something is needed is it not, to use by way of means to continue those long standing theories and assumptions? That these items have never been missing nor buried. That others were not simply eliminated. - That they were simply not part of what one has never had reason to have. Everything on this case, for it has only ever been the case built up by DF, in his defence of LM.

And this doctorate which was gained after having access to the case files. When the material for IB was well and truly under way. When all that was every going to be gained had already been had. - Therefore no. No leading criminologist in anything - A student who used material, as one needs to, for study purpose to gain that diploma and onto that PHD.

And as Faithlilly pointed out and appears to take umbrage at, of my using Ms Lean over Dr Lean - is for this very reason. For the person involved in this case over time was simply Ms Lean. - No expert criminologist - A student. And since gaining this doctorate and the right to use DR before ones name, are we not still waiting on some form of experience which goes hand in hand with professionalism? - It is still the same Ms Lean, from those many years ago under different guises - who is putting out that exact same information, those same questions - who then gained use of minute areas of verbatim and onto this DR in some hope that it would suddenly make it all seem, all the more plausible?

And it is tainted is it not? in the bias in which it has been pushed out?  - When one can not, by a long shot claim to be telling the truth on the murder of Jodi Jones and the case around Luke Mitchell - When more than 95% of everything is missing? From what one does hold, to all that one does not - to everything that ultimately went into the investigation, the further investigation by the Crown, of all the defence did have access to that she has not? - Of those vital precognitions, the importance of speaking to key witnesses whilst going over their statements. Of being privy when each and every report came through around forensics, of discussion around them. Of the defence doing and accessing the same. - To someone who is not an expert, not a professional - attempting to make head or tail of them. Which has also continued from those early days and claims from "No Smoke"  - That wrongful and damaging claims to there being DNA in excess of ten different males covering the body of the deceased. Appalling misinformation. For this to be narrowed down now to around 5, but still put out in such a way - that is completely OTT from the actual reality.

And that non correction on everything that has grown into the most horrendous deformities of the actual truth - yet to consistently pick people up on the most trivial of matters.

We have all witnessed it. - Those threads of discussion simply watched until someone dare say something that can be pounced on - the very essence in nature of what we are witnessing now with Jane Hamilton. And one dares to attack this ladies professionalism? When one is not of any professional standing oneself? - are they?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2021, 10:04:09 PM »

Not at this time of night young man’ or words to the effect is what Corinne Mitchell told James English she had said to Luke when he told her he was going out looking for Jodi

Corinne also told James English Luke wasn’t gone long - around 5 minutes

So what was the exact time he took Mia out for a walk to ‘save his mums legs’ ?

He apparently received the first text message from JuJ when he was out of the house - this was around 10:41pm

therefore the comment by Corinne ‘not at this time of night young man’ holds no water

Where was Luke going to or coming back from at approx 10:00pm when he was seen passing the neighbours house?

And if this was the time he was walking Mia then he was gone a lot longer than 5 minutes

« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 10:12:10 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation