Author Topic: A cat lover?  (Read 2028 times)

Offline John

A cat lover?
« on: March 24, 2012, 03:51:32 PM »
Cat lovers...you may find this an interesting link.

http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/LOL.htm
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Sandy

Re: A cat lover?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 03:55:14 PM »
Cat lovers...you may find this an interesting link.

http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/LOL.htm

i just love cats but am working away from home at the minute on an assignment. maybe some day.   8(8-))

Flat Sea

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 08:48:27 AM »

I love pussy!  8((()*/

Padgates staff

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 06:27:22 PM »
They're like baby Padgates! I wish I knew the backgrounds of Padgate and Toby, the only thing I know about Pad is that he's old and apparently Toby's had two owners and he cost a lot of money which beggars the question as to why didn't they want him?
Kitten was left by a tenant who was evicted in February 2009 and was outside until she came here in April (I think), I was putting food out that Lamby, the cat I had then didn't eat, he committed suicide as my Nan said (she's had a stroke) and went under a car, then I was talking to a neighbour and she came over, very pregnant, the neighbour had a budgie and couldn't take her, so she came here and had 4 kittens, Zippy is one. Bungle and George (now Blossom and Tommy) went to my auntie and uncle, Blossom broke her leg-well smashed it, thankfully they have plenty of money and were able to sort it, Tommy is great. Zippo went to another friend where unfortunately he committed suicide too which I know devastated my friend.

Offline Milly

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 06:40:26 PM »
They're like baby Padgates! I wish I knew the backgrounds of Padgate and Toby, the only thing I know about Pad is that he's old and apparently Toby's had two owners and he cost a lot of money which beggars the question as to why didn't they want him?
Kitten was left by a tenant who was evicted in February 2009 and was outside until she came here in April (I think), I was putting food out that Lamby, the cat I had then didn't eat, he committed suicide as my Nan said (she's had a stroke) and went under a car, then I was talking to a neighbour and she came over, very pregnant, the neighbour had a budgie and couldn't take her, so she came here and had 4 kittens, Zippy is one. Bungle and George (now Blossom and Tommy) went to my auntie and uncle, Blossom broke her leg-well smashed it, thankfully they have plenty of money and were able to sort it, Tommy is great. Zippo went to another friend where unfortunately he committed suicide too which I know devastated my friend.

Why suicide Jo?   I don't think cats lie most animals have the mental ability to contemplate self harm but maybe I'm wrong???   8-)(--)

Offline abs

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 07:20:23 PM »
Cats don´t commit suicide!

Padgates staff

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 03:13:27 PM »
My Nan had a stroke so nothing makes any sense now, so she tends to say it as she sees it, usually everything is 'bins', the other week she told me the kid next door was called Ocean Ward and she had had snow at the back of the sofa and 'My tooth fell out but it didn't run away'.
If we get on about 'bins' there's no working out what she needs, she said the neighbour had been for a long bin and a short bin so I gave her a short bin and a long bin-no idea about that one.