Author Topic: Paul Bush  (Read 25666 times)

Offline Daisy

Re: Paul Bush
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2014, 04:36:41 PM »
By my reckoning if he keeps out of trouble he will be eligible for parole in the Spring of 2020 assuming of course that he doesn't win his freedom in the meantime.  Which HMP is he in Daisy?

He is in HMP Swaleside.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2014, 04:39:35 PM »
Will this girl confirm all of this Daisy and if so I suggest Paul's lawyers get a statement pronto.

Where is this Chrysler?  I assume it was dusted for finger prints at the time and if not why not?

Did they find any of the murdered girls possessions and check them again for Paul's finger prints or DNA?

She testified in court but I haven't be able to obtain a transcript of the trial to know exactly what was said.  The courts don't make these readily available.  The Chrysler was put into a compound and I am not sure what happened to it after the trial.  I am sure it was dusted but Paul never ever got into the car.  It was accepted in court that Paul was not physically complicit in the murder so there would not be fingerprint or DNA evidence present in the car.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2014, 04:42:35 PM »
Possibly it was a diesel Chrysler Voyager, Daisy should know.  Diesel is not as flammable as petrol.

I am not sure if it was petrol or diesel  but he looked underneath the car, not in the engine and as the car wasn't running there wasn't a risk of fire.  However, I am only a woman so don't know much about the mechanical side of things!

Offline John

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2014, 04:46:31 PM »

I still fail to understand why Paul has been convicted of murder when the court accepts that he took no part in the murder.

Paul received the lowest tariff sentence (17 yrs) because the judge accepted that he was not directly involved in the murder.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2014, 05:35:57 PM »
I have been to visit Paul this weekend and he is in good spirits.  Work is being done in preparation for another appeal.  This may be able to be fast tracked as he was totally let down by the system at his first appeal being represented by a bogus lawyer who failed to raise all the relevant points and is now serving a lengthy prison sentence.

Offline John

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2014, 02:57:24 AM »
Is the CCRC reviewing the case Daisy?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline sika

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2014, 06:54:11 AM »
Is he contesting both the kidnap and murder convictions?

If he is contesting the kidnap, on what grounds? 

Offline Daisy

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2014, 01:43:39 PM »
Is the CCRC reviewing the case Daisy?

No.  I think that in view of Paul's exceptional case and the farce of his appeal, this may be able to be referred directly to the Court of Appeal.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2014, 01:45:21 PM »
Is he contesting both the kidnap and murder convictions?

If he is contesting the kidnap, on what grounds?

It would be inappropriate to discuss anything I know about the impending appeal.  Also Paul's QC would not reveal what the grounds of the appeal will be in advance.  Rest assured as soon as I am able to give you any information or know the date of the appeal I will be posting details.

Offline sika

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2014, 05:34:06 PM »
It would be inappropriate to discuss anything I know about the impending appeal.  Also Paul's QC would not reveal what the grounds of the appeal will be in advance.  Rest assured as soon as I am able to give you any information or know the date of the appeal I will be posting details.
Thanks for your response, Daisy.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2018, 09:51:15 PM »
I have been to visit Paul this weekend and he is in good spirits.  Work is being done in preparation for another appeal.  This may be able to be fast tracked as he was totally let down by the system at his first appeal being represented by a bogus lawyer who failed to raise all the relevant points and is now serving a lengthy prison sentence.

I wasn't aware you were involved in so many cases Daisy and that you visited so many prisons
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 10:36:37 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2018, 12:25:33 AM »
I notice the www.freepaulbush.com site is down Daisy, any particular reason?

Offline Daisy

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2021, 07:56:31 PM »
How can one find out if a prisoner has been released?  I am no longer in contact with Paul Bush but I remember his date for release was August 2020.  I would be interested to know if he was released as he maintained innocence and I wonder if this went against him.

Offline Myster

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2021, 07:58:20 AM »
How can one find out if a prisoner has been released?  I am no longer in contact with Paul Bush but I remember his date for release was August 2020.  I would be interested to know if he was released as he maintained innocence and I wonder if this went against him.
Try enquiring with the prison service or at the one where you last wrote to him?... https://www.gov.uk/find-prisoner
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 08:08:08 AM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.