Author Topic: A history lesson - WWII  (Read 7766 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: A history lesson - WWII
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2014, 10:44:42 AM »
Well that' is all sorted then.  It was the Septic Tanks (yanks) what won the war and we can now recognise John Wayne as the wars greatest soldier superhero and stand in shock and awe at the stunning superiority of everything American! 

World War 2 is solved. But what about World War 3 ...... scary stuff! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2014, 06:13:08 PM »
That is exactly what happened in Iraq and Libya.  Both countries had set out to sell their oil in €uros which would have been the beginning of the end for the US dollar.  The US was in a panic, how could they possibly salvage this situation without losing face?

The lie which was yet to come was that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction at his disposal and was prepared to use them on Israel. Former PM Blair, now conveniently appointed as middle east peace envoy, played a big part in that deception as the puppet of the US government.  Gadaffi was assassinated and Hussein was hanged, problem solved or at least that is what they thought.

And then along comes Bin Laden and now ISIS.  www.google.com/m?q=isis&client=ms-opera-mobile&channel=new

How long will it be until ISIS too want to sell their oil to the Europeans and in €uros?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 06:19:13 PM by Mr Moderator »

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2014, 01:27:49 AM »
That is exactly what happened in Iraq and Libya.  Both countries had set out to sell their oil in €uros which would have been the beginning of the end for the US dollar.  The US was in a panic, how could they possibly salvage this situation without losing face?

The lie which was yet to come was that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction at his disposal and was prepared to use them on Israel. Former PM Blair, now conveniently appointed as middle east peace envoy, played a big part in that deception as the puppet of the US government.  Gadaffi was assassinated and Hussein was hanged, problem solved or at least that is what they thought.

And then along comes Bin Laden and now ISIS.  www.google.com/m?q=isis&client=ms-opera-mobile&channel=new

How long will it be until ISIS too want to sell their oil to the Europeans and in €uros?

Absolutely true Mr. M. ... Gadaffi and Saddam had to die because they threatened the almighty Petrodollar. Next on the list is Assad in Syria and Iran so they faked Assad using poison gas and Iran getting the nuclear weapons. And we all heard Blair screaming for military intervention in Syria a few weeks ago ..... that man is a puppet and a c..t!

Thank god for Putin putting a stop to the west's games in Syria! But what is going to happen with Russia, China, India and to a small extent South Africa who are fighting back against the Petrodollar and the US Federal Reserve's dominance of world currencies! It's frightening!

Mr. M. have you read that America actually has no currency of its own? Every single dollar the US government spends has to be bought from the Federal Reserve for a dollar PLUS INTEREST and the Fed is owned by a cartel of bankers mainly lead by the Rothchilds! The Fed is worth $ trillions whilst the USA is $ 17.5 trillion in debt!

The Bank Of England is the same as are the central banks of all the major G7 players ... France, Germany, Italy, Japan! The huge danger is Russia, China & India won't swallow that shit. The seeds of WW3 are there and it's truly frightening!

The Fed and the other central banks aren't the real power though .... the really sinister entity is the Bank Of International Settlements (B.I.S.) in Basel, Switzerland. It's called 'the central banks central bank'! Again it's privately owned by an elite cartel of the same f--king bankers and its aim is nothing short of total world currency domination!
He who controls the money controls everything!

As the original super banker Mayer Rothschild said 200 years ago " Let me issue and control a nation's currency and I care not who writes the laws"!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2014, 12:16:13 PM »
We are all being dumped down by the mass media .... especially the American public .... while a small elite of banking pariahs with personal wealth counted in $ trillions literally rule our lives!

They own the currency of every major western nation and all the mass media and literally decide if it's feast or famine, war or peace .... and they always choose war (The War On Terror this time) because they make many more $ trillions out of it but also get to remove all civil liberties from the masses with legistation like the Patriot Act and Homeland Security; just incase the world realises what is happening so they (we) will be powerless to do anything about it!

I wonder what their next move is?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2014, 03:26:58 PM »
"The Unthinking Majority"

We don't need your democracy.
Execute them kindly for me.
Take them by their filthy nostrils
Put them up in doggy hostels.

We don't need your hypocrisy
Execute real democracy.
Post-industrial society
The unthinking majority

Anti-depressants
Controlling tools of your system
Making life more tolerable
Making life more tolerable

I believe that you're wrong
Insinuating they hold the bomb
Clearing the way for the oil brigade
Clearing the way for the oil brigade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQeRG72E3OM&feature=kp

"Why don't Presidents fight the war?

"Why do they always send the poor?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUzd9KyIDrM

BOOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE2r7r7VVic
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 01:14:32 PM by Wonderfulspam »
Free Martin Brueckner

Offline sadie

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2014, 11:42:57 PM »
Went out just over a month ago, in part to have a look at the Normandy landing beaches.

We were two days too late for the Remembrance Celebrations and didn't allow ourselves enough time to see as much as i would have liked, but I was staggerd by the vast expances of beach that the troops had to storm up against enemy opposition.

Maybe it was low tide when we were tbere but it must have been a quarter of a mile of unprotected beach that they stormed with the Germans shooting at them from the hillocks at the back.

Everywhere was so busy, we were short of time and we really only saw Sword beach properly

Arromanche, where I particularly wanted to see the mobile dock / port was seething with Yanks in jeeps, Brits and others on old fashioned army motorbikes in convoys and tanks.  Flags of the Allied Countries flying everywhere with bunting.  We couldn't even park !   But what an atmosphere !  The Normandy people put on a wonderful welcome.

Altho we didn't really see much at all, it was an experience that I am glad I had.  It brought back the tragedy of all those mainly young lives lost and as we went around the military Cemetries we felt the loss even more. 

They gave their lives for us.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 02:10:18 AM by sadie »

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2014, 03:48:40 PM »
Went out just over a month ago, in part to have a look at the Normandy landing beaches.

We were two days too late for the Remembrance Celebrations and didn't allow ourselves enough time to see as much as i would have liked, but I was staggerd by the vast expances of beach that the troops had to storm up against enemy opposition.

Maybe it was low tide when we were tbere but it must have been a quarter of a mile of unprotected beach that they stormed with the Germans shooting at them from the hillocks at the back.

Everywhere was so busy, we were short of time and we really only saw Sword beach properly

Arromanche, where I particularly wanted to see the mobile dock / port was seething with Yanks in jeeps, Brits and others on old fashioned army motorbikes in convoys and tanks.  Flags of the Allied Countries flying everywhere with bunting.  We couldn't even park !   But what an atmosphere !  The Normandy people put on a wonderful welcome.

Altho we didn't really see much at all, it was an experience that I am glad I had.  It brought back the tragedy of all those mainly young lives lost and as we went around the military Cemetries we felt the loss even more. 

They gave their lives for us.

Very true Sadie, I have never visited Normandy but t is on my wish list.

Tim, what you say about the prospects of WWIII is very true, it is inevitable and just a matter of time.  Greed for power is what will destroy mankind in the end.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2014, 03:57:41 PM »

Very true Sadie, I have never visited Normandy but t is on my wish list.

Tim, what you say about the prospects of WWIII is very true, it is inevitable and just a matter of time.  Greed for power is what will destroy mankind in the end.

The downing of MH17 is more than a bit fishy.

Putin had just signed an agreement for a World Development Bank between Brazil, Russia, India, China & South Africa, which just so happens to be a threat to the Yanks World Bank & the Petro Dollar monopoly, then Booooom.....

I see a false flag.
Free Martin Brueckner

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2014, 11:08:18 AM »
The downing of MH17 is more than a bit fishy.

Putin had just signed an agreement for a World Development Bank between Brazil, Russia, India, China & South Africa, which just so happens to be a threat to the Yanks World Bank & the Petro Dollar monopoly, then Booooom.....

I see a false flag.

Absolutely! The yAnks have assassinated many and caused untold perhaps millions to die to protect the Petrodollar! Saddam Hussein/Irag war, Gaddafi Libyan conflict, etc. etc. etc.

Thank god for Putin I say! He stopped the west attacking Syria a few months ago and Iran would have been the next target ... it's so good to see someone standing up to the dominant banking cartels and their puppet governments in the White House and Downing St.

H Bomb the next Bilderberg meeting I say followed by the Bank Of International Settlements in Basel and the Federal Reserve in Washington! Sure it would be messy but once the dust settles we would have a far better world!