Author Topic: Still no definitive answers in the Ben Needham disappearance.  (Read 31520 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: Still no definitive answers in the Ben Needham disappearance.
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2018, 09:33:28 PM »
According to this there was no confession.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1795336/ben-needham-disappearance-kos-latest-appeal/

Kerry seemed to believe there was.
Perhaps the Sun should inform her that it isn't true.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2018, 10:00:42 PM »
I disagree.

It's quite possible Ben had a nose bleed on the items, then got abducted.
It seems to me you are using Ben's disappearance to score a cheap point. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2018, 10:08:55 PM »
I disagree.

It's quite possible Ben had a nose bleed on the items, then got abducted.
Is this your theory?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2018, 10:16:16 PM »
There seems to be a debate to be had about how much money should be spent on looking for missing children, an argument which surfaces every time more money is allocated to. Operation Grange.  On the one hand people want more money spent on Ben, on the other they want no more funding for Madeleine but no one is prepared to say what amount should be spent per child, only that each should have the same amount allocated.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 08:26:40 AM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2018, 09:39:44 AM »
Warning to all posters:

As we approach the Easter weekend I want to make it very clear that continued disruptive behaviour will NOT be tolerated, sanctions will be applied where necessary. As a sign of goodwill however ahead of the holidays, I am revoking all warning points.

Moderators are expected to lead by example but should those moderating skills fall short of what is expected, permissions will be revoked.

Have a great Easter everyone but please keep the above in mind before commenting.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2018, 04:27:49 PM »
Ben Needham's tearful mum slams £11m Madeleine McCann cash pot while her toddler remains 'missing'

Ben Needham was 21 months old when he disappeared from the Greek island of Kos in 1991.

The mother of missing toddler Ben Needham has spoken of her heartbreak after more funding was given to the £11m search for Madeleine McCann .

Kerry Needham has been searching for her son Ben who disappeared while he was staying with family on the Greek island of Kos on July 24, 1991.

The 21-month-old has never been seen again prompting police to probe whether he was kidnapped or if he died in a tragic accident with a digger on the property.

The youngster had been left in the care of his grandparents, who lived on the island, while his mother Kerry went to work at a nearby hotel.

Mum Kerry broke down after the Government pledged more funding to continue the search for missing toddler Madeleine McCann and admitted the 'unlimited cash and resources for the search hurts'.

She said: "It hurts us, as Ben's mum. I'm not taking anything away from them. We haven't had a fraction of that help."

"I've had to fight for that help alone as a single mum. I'll still keep going, doing the interviews, as Ben's name still needs to be out there."

"In our minds it's very difficult to accept that he has died because we have no concrete proof."

"In the back of our minds we know that he has died but we will never be able to move on from that, he will always be a missing person."

Madeleine McCann vanished from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal in May 2007, aged three.

Kate and Gerry McCann were out for dinner with friends when the toddler disappeared.

The Home Office revealed it has granted further funds to the Madeleine McCann investigation - Operation Grange - believed to be as large as £150,000.

More than £11 million has been spent so far on the probe to find the missing girl.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/ben-needhams-tearful-mum-slams-12271252
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 04:34:50 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline LuminousWanderer

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2018, 12:21:59 PM »
Obviously I have every sympathy for these parents of missing children - even when it turns out they had something to do with it.  Losing a child must be terrible, whatever the circumstances.

As per my own thread on this particular case, I am not satisfied that all possibilities have been exhaustively investigated.

Offline barrier

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2018, 01:21:12 PM »
Wonder where this leaves the investigation now.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/missing-toddler-ben-needhams-mum-dealt-devastating-blow-with-new-dna-results/ar-BBQgS2e?ocid=spartanntp

"The mum of missing British toddler Ben Needham has been told DNA found on a toy car does not belong to her missing son."
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2018, 03:55:52 PM »
South Yorkshire Police won't be doing anything;

Detective Chief Insp Jon Cousins, said: “Despite this forensic examination and result, it is still my professional belief based on all the evidence that Ben died as a result of a tragic incident at the farmhouse in Kos involving heavy machinery.

“We will continue to support Ben’s family and the Greek authorities, who retain primacy, should any further information come to light.”
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/missing-toddler-ben-needhams-mum-dealt-devastating-blow-with-new-dna-results/ar-BBQgS2e?ocid=spartanntp
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0