Author Topic: Website launched for Mark  (Read 28473 times)

Offline John

Re: Website launched for Mark
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2018, 09:08:55 PM »
Just wanted to advise you that you won’t get anymore updates on Mark from me as I no longer want any contact with him. I feel I have been conned again and I don’t know why I didn’t listen to you all when you said I was wasting my time.
Mark asked me to help with some research in the summer. This involved me sending away for documents costing £12 each. I spent over £80 on these. Then in October it was Mark’s birthday so I sent him a cheque but have had no acknowledgment at all. The research was passed to me from one of Mark’s friend who “didn’t have time” to do it.
I feel quite hurt that he has used me in this way and I think I have given him ample time to give me a quick ring or drop me a few lines to thank me. He may be intelligent but he certainly has no manners.

Probably conniving would be a suitable adjective for him Daisy.  As for being guilty or innocent, I think the evidence speaks for itself.

I am so sorry that all your efforts have been in vane, I'm quite sure you have thought long and hard before coming to this decision.  You did some sterling work on his case and for that you must be applauded.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 09:11:17 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2018, 01:31:47 PM »
Probably conniving would be a suitable adjective for him Daisy.  As for being guilty or innocent, I think the evidence speaks for itself.

I am so sorry that all your efforts have been in vane, I'm quite sure you have thought long and hard before coming to this decision.  You did some sterling work on his case and for that you must be applauded.

Sorry everyone but I have gone back on my decision and will be maintaining contact with Mark. I was annoyed that he hadn’t replied to me and I now understand why. He has been busy sifting through information on his case. Two new witnesses have come forward with sightings of Sami after the date he allegedly died. This has obviously been Mark’s priority. I will provide more information when I am given it.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2018, 09:34:17 AM »
Just wanted to advise you that you won’t get anymore updates on Mark from me as I no longer want any contact with him. I feel I have been conned again and I don’t know why I didn’t listen to you all when you said I was wasting my time.
Mark asked me to help with some research in the summer. This involved me sending away for documents costing £12 each. I spent over £80 on these. Then in October it was Mark’s birthday so I sent him a cheque but have had no acknowledgment at all. The research was passed to me from one of Mark’s friend who “didn’t have time” to do it.
I feel quite hurt that he has used me in this way and I think I have given him ample time to give me a quick ring or drop me a few lines to thank me. He may be intelligent but he certainly has no manners.

The behaviour you describe is that of a con artist IMO Daisy.

Mark did indeed have ample time to give you a quick ring or drop you a few lines to thank you but he didn't.

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2018, 09:39:47 AM »
Sorry everyone but I have gone back on my decision and will be maintaining contact with Mark. I was annoyed that he hadn’t replied to me and I now understand why. He has been busy sifting through information on his case. Two new witnesses have come forward with sightings of Sami after the date he allegedly died. This has obviously been Mark’s priority. I will provide more information when I am given it.

Theres no excusing Marks bad behaviour Daisy. IMO you need to be on your guard.

I suspect he got wind of your unhappiness and has contacted you with a piss poor excuse to ensure he keeps you on side.

It won't be long before he slips back to his usual bad behaviour.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2018, 09:46:42 AM »

Btw Mark most probably knows the information contained within his case files inside out therefore WHY did he fail to thank you sooner?

Oh - and the "two new witnesses" won't have seen Marks father as he was already dead!

« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 10:01:37 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2018, 10:58:37 AM »
Btw Mark most probably knows the information contained within his case files inside out therefore WHY did he fail to thank you sooner?

Oh - and the "two new witnesses" won't have seen Marks father as he was already dead!

I would take this all with a very big pinch of salt.  If he could lie about murdering his father he could lie about anything.  The police will have interviewed all the neighbours in that street to find out if anyone saw Sami after he supposedly disappeared so two people claiming to have seen him now is just a little bit convenient given all the previous publicity.  Or are these the people his son claimed he was meeting in London on his secret trip away in which he was invisible and didn't spend a penny?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 11:05:14 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2018, 12:29:39 PM »
I would take this all with a very big pinch of salt.  If he could lie about murdering his father he could lie about anything.  The police will have interviewed all the neighbours in that street to find out if anyone saw Sami after he supposedly disappeared so two people claiming to have seen him now is just a little bit convenient given all the previous publicity.  Or are these the people his son claimed he was meeting in London on his secret trip away in which he was invisible and didn't spend a penny?

Have you seen all the footage regarding murderer and classic psychopath Chris Watts? There's quite a bit of footage online including his interviews with the FBI. He shows not one ounce of remorse after murdering his wife and 3 children!

So many of these cases are similar if for no other reason the person claiming innocence is a con artist and manages to continue duping others after their crimes. In the Chris Watts case his parents remain in denial not understanding how their son could do what he did.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 12:32:01 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Myster

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2018, 12:48:28 PM »

I'm still erring on the side of guilt with this one, Daisy, although prepared to be persuaded otherwise if new evidence surfaces.  But I can't get my head around why Mark ordered such a large amount of concrete to cover yet more previously laid "underpinning" concrete, supposedly to stop roots undermining the garage wall, when the trees which were causing the problem had already been removed.  Why not just backfill with the soil which had originally been in the hole, or barrow a few loads of gravel? from that large industrial-sized bag (shown in one of the photos) at the front of his house instead.  The use of so much impenetrable concrete implies an intention that his father's remains would never be discovered.

Angelo suggested that all Sami's neighbours would have been interviewed, but the sightings, if true, could have been by anyone who didn't live nearby such as a delivery driver or dog walker.

https://twitter.com/ma_campaign
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2018, 01:34:34 PM »

Apparently someone came forward who worked for Sami. She said after his murder she contacted the police to say she worked there and also saw cleaners working at the house. The police never took a statement from her and there is no record of her in their files.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2018, 01:37:14 PM »
I'm still erring on the side of guilt with this one, Daisy, although prepared to be persuaded otherwise if new evidence surfaces.  But I can't get my head around why Mark ordered such a large amount of concrete to cover yet more previously laid "underpinning" concrete, supposedly to stop roots undermining the garage wall, when the trees which were causing the problem had already been removed.  Why not just backfill with the soil which had originally been in the hole, or barrow a few loads of gravel? from that large industrial-sized bag (shown in one of the photos) at the front of his house instead.  The use of so much impenetrable concrete implies an intention that his father's remains would never be discovered.

Angelo suggested that all Sami's neighbours would have been interviewed, but the sightings, if true, could have been by anyone who didn't live nearby such as a delivery driver or dog walker.

The entire story about underpinning the garage wall is a load of bollocks. As you state, his intention was to cover over his father's grave and by using a contractor he thought that would bring some legitimacy to his endeavours.

De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2018, 01:41:51 PM »
Apparently someone came forward who worked for Sami. She said after his murder she contacted the police to say she worked there and also saw cleaners working at the house. The police never took a statement from her and there is no record of her in their files.

The date of Sami's murder could not be established exactly so someone might well have seen him in the very early part of that timeline. Had someone seen him in the later part then that would be worth looking into because Mark claimed he had gone away.  Sami's accounts showed no activity after a certain date except for the money which Mark helped himself to.  If Sami was at home his utility bills would have indicated it. Neighbours are always aware of adjacent properties and would know if there were any lights on in the house or if there were any vehicle movements to and from it.  As there wasn't then one can only come to one conclusion.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 01:47:40 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2018, 03:30:12 PM »

The comments on the Twitter account re witnesses alledgedly seeing Sami give Mark Alexander plausible deniability amd allow him to continue to maintain his innocence.

Daisy I urge you to watch some of the interviews and media footage regarding murderer Chris Watts. They'll give you some idea of what someone without a conscience looks and acts like.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cYhfJDIzifE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bGKj8BIUtTQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cfgdaW7V04s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CIrN1TbQ6_A
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 03:37:02 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2018, 04:14:16 PM »
The entire story about underpinning the garage wall is a load of bollocks. As you state, his intention was to cover over his father's grave and by using a contractor he thought that would bring some legitimacy to his endeavours.

I agree!

Something else that stands out to me in this case is how Mark argues about his father body not being dismembered?! http://www.freemarkalexander.org/myths/

Again I refer to the Chris Watts case and how he says "oh god no" in relation to when he's asked whether or not his daughters were still alive when he squeezed their tiny little bodies into the oil containers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yuQu8SWOFr4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgMRwCVjPpY

Mark appears to negate the fact his fathers body was dumped like trash and covered with cement.  *&^^&

These are clear signs of pathogical thinking processes. Again I urge you to watch the FBI interviewing Chris Watts when he's asked if his daughters bodies would show signs of resuscitation etc..
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 05:37:39 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2018, 06:45:29 PM »
I agree!

Something else that stands out to me in this case is how Mark argues about his father body not being dismembered?! http://www.freemarkalexander.org/myths/

Again I refer to the Chris Watts case and how he says "oh god no" in relation to when he's asked whether or not his daughters were still alive when he squeezed their tiny little bodies into the oil containers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yuQu8SWOFr4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgMRwCVjPpY

Mark appears to negate the fact his fathers body was dumped like trash and covered with cement.  *&^^&

These are clear signs of pathogical thinking processes. Again I urge you to watch the FBI interviewing Chris Watts when he's asked if his daughters bodies would show signs of resuscitation etc..

Thank you Nicholas I will certainly watch the videos. I have never heard of this other case and maybe I will see some similarities.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2018, 06:55:20 PM »
Thank you Nicholas I will certainly watch the videos. I have never heard of this other case and maybe I will see some similarities.

The videos may be helpful? There's quite a few of them on you tube. There's one where his wife's best friend has phoned the police concerned for her friend Shannann's welfare. Chris Watts then turns up from work - the police have already arrived. There's also videos of his parents being interviewed and one where the FBI allows his father into the interview room to speak to his son.

IMO the videos will give you some idea of how "normal" many murderers can appear after committing the most unforgivable and heneous of crimes.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 08:25:56 PM by Nicholas »