Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 395858 times)

Offline Rossb

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4815 on: July 23, 2022, 08:20:28 PM »
I dare say he has contacts.

Corruption and leaking of info still going on or embarassment that they cleared bruckner without even speaking to him 😅😅😅 some clearance that mind.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4816 on: July 24, 2022, 08:21:33 AM »
Corruption and leaking of info still going on or embarassment that they cleared bruckner without even speaking to him 😅😅😅 some clearance that mind.

Maybe they simply had no evidence against him.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4817 on: July 24, 2022, 09:37:20 AM »
Maybe they simply had no evidence against him.

They cleared him without questioning him because he was not their one day. He at the time should have spent resources on to say the least.
I think alot of suspects, sightings were put to pj and they could not handle the volume so a lot of things were not followed up on.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4818 on: July 24, 2022, 09:39:27 AM »
They cleared him without questioning him because he was not their one day. He at the time should have spent resources on to say the least.
I think alot of suspects, sightings were put to pj and they could not handle the volume so a lot of things were not followed up on.

...and they had no evidence he'd abducted or murdered Maddie, or that Maddie had really been abducted in the first place, other than because the McCanns said so.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4819 on: July 24, 2022, 09:42:59 AM »

Operation Grange had 600 suspects at one time, they also had the phone data, but it took until 2017 when a bestest mate said CB did it, actually was that true or did he say CB told him he knew what happened, any how no one picked up on CB including the BKA in 2013 when they talked to CB.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4820 on: July 24, 2022, 09:44:24 AM »
Operation Grange had 600 suspects at one time, they also had the phone data, but it took until 2017 when a bestest mate said CB did it, actually was that true or did he say CB told him he knew what happened, any how no one picked up on CB including the BKA in 2013 when they talked to CB.

Ah, but they hadn't found the photo back then.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4821 on: July 24, 2022, 09:49:08 AM »
Ah, but they hadn't found the photo back then.

Yeah but, he's quoted as saying in October 2021 :Mr Wolters said they have no idea how she died and no DNA or photo evidence linking the German sex offender to the alleged murder.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4822 on: July 24, 2022, 09:50:23 AM »

They sent cb a letter asking him about the mccann case in which they heard nothing back. He then 'disappeared' did he just fancy drifting away again after the lettet?

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4823 on: July 24, 2022, 09:53:55 AM »
...and they had no evidence he'd abducted or murdered Maddie, or that Maddie had really been abducted in the first place, other than because the McCanns said so.

Yeah, because it was a **** investigation. The mccanns prized the theory of abduction because they thought maddy wad unable to reach get up close gates behind, cutains etc. From the dogs her scent disappeared or stopped at the car park. Bruckner given his known history should have been looked into. Change name in car day after etc. But the pj didnt really know him at that point. If the supermarket cameras were actually recording this would be solved.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4824 on: July 24, 2022, 09:58:30 AM »

The reports I've seen are that Busching claimed Brueckner would 'talk in great detail' about the McCann case.

It didn't seem to concern Busching whilst at the kite festival back in 2008, but when they were pissed in bar 9 years later & something about Maddie came on the TV, Brueckner turned to the subject again.

Busching was so horrified by Brueckners utterly convincing confession, that he waited until he got nicked for people trafficking before bothering to tell the police about it.

Of course, at some point Brueckner also told an undertaker that he murdered Maddie & destroyed the evidence.

It could well be that Brueckner really did abduct & murder Maddie, or, maybe he just took an interest in the case because he happened to live in the area, liked little girls & enjoyed chatting a load of shite.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4825 on: July 24, 2022, 10:00:44 AM »
Yeah, because it was a **** investigation. The mccanns prized the theory of abduction because they thought maddy wad unable to reach get up close gates behind, cutains etc. From the dogs her scent disappeared or stopped at the car park. Bruckner given his known history should have been looked into. Change name in car day after etc. But the pj didnt really know him at that point. If the supermarket cameras were actually recording this would be solved.

Was the window even open when Kate went in at 10?

Really is no way to be sure is there, just have to trust the McCanns really don't you, because their word is the only evidence of abduction, other than paedos talking rubbish to their mates.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 10:03:00 AM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4826 on: July 24, 2022, 11:32:05 AM »
Was the window even open when Kate went in at 10?

Really is no way to be sure is there, just have to trust the McCanns really don't you, because their word is the only evidence of abduction, other than paedos talking rubbish to their mates.

No idea, i was not there. I think 1 or 2 witness's had said that. I dont just tale their word for it either, i just think its highly unlikely they have done and hid a body.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4827 on: July 24, 2022, 12:41:15 PM »
No idea, i was not there. I think 1 or 2 witness's had said that. I dont just tale their word for it either, i just think its highly unlikely they have done and hid a body.

Based on anything in particular?

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4828 on: July 24, 2022, 01:03:57 PM »
Based on anything in particular?

Timeline, amount of time to dispose, garnering worldwide media attention, 3 weeks later pick a body up. Several investigations, no influence in uk to a high standard of cover up, unknown terrain, staying for months, forenaics being destroyed by all parties possibly, character association no known crimes prior or post. List goes on.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4829 on: July 24, 2022, 01:06:48 PM »
Timeline, amount of time to dispose, garnering worldwide media attention, 3 weeks later pick a body up. Several investigations, no influence in uk to a high standard of cover up, unknown terrain, staying for months, forenaics being destroyed by all parties possibly, character association no known crimes prior or post. List goes on.

Admittedly they got caught but Phillpotts and Huntley liked the limelight .