Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 54795 times)

Offline Myster

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1590 on: May 18, 2022, 08:17:40 AM »
So the posters on missingmadeleine forum know more than Scotland Yard, do they ?   8(>((

Have they solved any of his runes as SY and I have?

Matt James has some odd ideas, but his eye is superb as illustrated by his lovely pictures and there are gems amongst his work.   He actually predicted that something big that would need his attention was coming on 3.5.7. which thousands must have seen.   3.5.7. being, of course, the date that Madeleine disappeared.

Right from day one, he has always very firmly stated that Madeleine is alive,  This is something that the other recognised psychics have also stated.  No question of her being dead.

Open your mind up Myster .... or are you concerned by what Matt is saying at present?
I couldn't give a flying fig what Matthew James or any other fruitloop thinks or says.   Is MM full-term yet?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1591 on: May 18, 2022, 08:24:15 AM »
So the posters on missingmadeleine forum know more than Scotland Yard, do they ?   8(>((

Matt James has some odd ideas, but his eye is superb as illustrated by his lovely pictures and there are gems amongst his work.   He actually predicted that something big that would need his attention was coming on 3.5.7. which thousands must have seen.   3.5.7. being, of course, the date that Madeleine disappeared.

Right from day one, he has always very firmly stated that Madeleine is alive,  This is something that the other recognised psychics have also stated.  No question of her being dead.

Open your mind up Myster .... or are you concerned by what Matt is saying at present?
Complete and utter junk.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1592 on: May 18, 2022, 09:01:40 AM »
I’m sure someone will ask him over on twitter.  Whether or not he answers is another matter.  Of course it could have been at the request of Channel 5 who, on reviewing all 3 hours, decided he was trying to make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear and asked him to edit it to make it less protracted and dull.

Ch 5 had 3 hours to fill, which suggests to me they intended to show the full three hours. Instead they repeated a programme six days after it's first showing. I don't think that's usual.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1593 on: May 18, 2022, 09:04:46 AM »

Do try to post on topic Sadie.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1594 on: May 18, 2022, 09:19:28 AM »
Ch 5 had 3 hours to fill, which suggests to me they intended to show the full three hours. Instead they repeated a programme six days after it's first showing. I don't think that's usual.
I think Channel 5 repeats are very usual.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Carana

« Reply #1595 on: May 19, 2022, 07:16:15 PM »
Wolters hasn't accused Brueckner of 'the abduction', so he doesn't need an alibi for that.
No, Wolters is only sure Brueckner murdered Maddie, apparently, but he hasn't given a specific time or location for when & where the murder happened, so I don't really see how Brueckner can be expected to provide an alibi for that.

Ok, so then what was MWT's ground-breaking documentary about?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1596 on: May 19, 2022, 07:18:51 PM »
Ok, so then what was MWT's ground-breaking documentary about?

about 90 minutes.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1597 on: May 19, 2022, 07:34:51 PM »
about 90 minutes.

Ok. Unless it gets uploaded to YouTube, I doubt that I'll be able to watch it. Up in the Outer Hebrides and all that or wherever I'm alleged to be.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1598 on: May 19, 2022, 07:49:56 PM »
Ok. Unless it gets uploaded to YouTube, I doubt that I'll be able to watch it. Up in the Outer Hebrides and all that or wherever I'm alleged to be.

I'll save you the trouble.

Brueckner doesn't have a precise alibi for May 3rd, but that doesn't really matter anyway, because Wolters can't prove Maddie was actually abducted & murdered by him or anyone else for that matter.

So, Brueckner is winning, good for him. Well done Brueckner.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1599 on: May 19, 2022, 08:20:09 PM »
I'll save you the trouble.

Brueckner doesn't have a precise alibi for May 3rd, but that doesn't really matter anyway, because Wolters can't prove Maddie was actually abducted & murdered by him or anyone else for that matter.

So, Brueckner is winning, good for him. Well done Brueckner.

Thanks. So MWT had a nice holiday filming. And Wolters, if he has any solid evidence, is hardly likely to share it with the world before Brueckner.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1600 on: May 19, 2022, 08:23:18 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0F_zO5TXqY
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1601 on: May 19, 2022, 08:49:30 PM »
Thanks. So MWT had a nice holiday filming. And Wolters, if he has any solid evidence, is hardly likely to share it with the world before Brueckner.

Yes, we just have to take Wolters word for it that he has concrete evidence, same as we just have to take the McCanns word for it that Maddie was actually abducted in the first place. That's progress, I suppose.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1602 on: May 19, 2022, 09:14:06 PM »
I couldn't give a flying fig what Matthew James or any other fruitloop thinks or says.   Is MM full-term yet?

Try not to be a complete idiot.  Figs don't come easy. And I thought that you were better than that.  But there you go.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1603 on: October 02, 2022, 04:46:19 PM »

Mark Williams Thomas has another mission on the go.

Former police detector Mark Williams-Thomas exposed Savile's crimes, which saw 19 arrests and seven prison convictions on the back of his investigation. Now, the same detective has warned that a "very significant" person is waiting to be exposed for similar crimes.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1677199/jimmy-savile-investigator-operation-yewtree-sexual-assault-cases-significant-person
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1604 on: October 03, 2022, 03:13:06 PM »
Mark Williams Thomas has another mission on the go.

Former police detector Mark Williams-Thomas exposed Savile's crimes, which saw 19 arrests and seven prison convictions on the back of his investigation. Now, the same detective has warned that a "very significant" person is waiting to be exposed for similar crimes.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1677199/jimmy-savile-investigator-operation-yewtree-sexual-assault-cases-significant-person

Mark Williams Thomas is such a fibber.  He did not expose Jimmy Savile.  And now he appears to have dropped Brueckner's Alibi without a word of explanation.

Next we have some untouchable person who won't ever be exposed until he is dead.  Dead is always a good one, of course.  Mark Williams Thomas is a charlatan who has never proved anything.