Author Topic: A reasonable viewpoint  (Read 5888 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: A reasonable viewpoint
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2021, 01:48:25 PM »
Perhaps commentators should begin by offering logical plausible explanations for their positions?
Go on then!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2021, 02:44:41 PM »
Go on then!

Sigh ~ i did ask a question along those lines.  Fortunately, to avoid hanging about vainly awaiting response, I considered it a rhetorical one.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2021, 02:51:48 PM »
Go on then!

What makes you think I was referring to myself? What about those like Kay Burley who start with a belief in the parents' innocence? How did she reach that conclusion?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2021, 03:25:53 PM »
What makes you think I was referring to myself? What about those like Kay Burley who start with a belief in the parents' innocence? How did she reach that conclusion?
As far as I'm aware Kay Burley doesn't post here so is unlikely to fulfill your request anytime soon, or even to read it.  You however are very well placed as a "commentator" to proffer your logical and plausible reasons for suspecting the parents of involvement, and for believing that stranger abduction is "virtually impossible".  You won't of course, you never do.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #124 on: December 19, 2021, 07:59:54 PM »

There is nothing logical to be said for Gun It.  And no poof either of her meanderings