Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62126 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2021, 12:21:09 PM »
There is a possibility that LM killed Jodi, if only you and Dr Lean would admit that possibility.

You won't, though.

She has
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2021, 12:26:49 PM »
The below is what Sandra lean stated in May 2007 when she was promoting ‘No Smoke’

"I can't imagine what Jodi's family have been through. And for them to have to face the possibility that it wasn't Luke who did this - how betrayed will they feel? How devastating for them.

"But my girls used a path to walk to Newbattle High School - not the path where Jodi died, but one not unlike it. I wanted to know that they were safe," she explains. "The more I looked, the more pieces didn't fit."
https://www.scotsman.com/arts-and-culture/claiming-killer-innocent-part-search-truth-2453025

Suspect JuJ would have felt equally the same - most probably more so
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 01:45:37 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2021, 12:34:56 PM »
, a silly stunt

Does Sandra Lean believe blood spills from the body like a knocked over glass of red wine ?

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2021, 01:04:20 PM »
Sandra Lean is treating her podcast followers like imbeciles

Sandra Lean - 2007
I can't imagine what Jodi's family have been through. And for them to have to face the possibility that it wasn't Luke who did this - how betrayed will they feel? How devastating for them.’

Turn that  ⬆️ around

One of Sandra leans followers has recently stated,

Still can't fathom out why Jodie's Mum isn't desperate to spend every breathing moment she has left searching for the truth about exactly what happened to her daughter. It's beyond me.    *&^^&
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 01:13:43 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2021, 01:09:12 PM »
Sandra Lean claims,  "The more I looked, the more pieces didn't fit."

‘Didn’t fit’ with her idea of Luke Mitchell being innocent -  I suspect the Jones family, especially JuJ , fitted the pieces together long ago
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 01:15:07 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2021, 01:16:26 PM »
Did anyone else notice Sandra Lean omitted to mention - during her recent podcast - the ‘disrespect’ Jodi’s killer displayed towards his victim

There’s a great deal of disrespect going on in this campaign and it appears to me it started with the Mitchell’s - then Sandra picked up the baton
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 01:18:58 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2021, 01:28:53 PM »
Someone has posted a photo of Luke and Corrine Mitchell standing at Jodi’s gravesite on the day of her funeral

They’ve stated,

Ahh he loved Jodi ,what a lovely pic knowing noone wanted him at the funeral he was her boyfriend why would he kill her him and his mum went when no-one was there how sad just imagine the torture he has gone through all these years he wants the killer caught too bless you Luke your a good guy’

They are lionising a cold blooded narcissistic murderer

Sandra Lean chooses to fail to point out to this person the fact Jodi was one of 3 of Luke’s girlfriends

He and his mother Corrine displayed nothing but contempt and disrespect for the Jones family

And they didn’t have a private memorial for Jodi at home - they invited the entire public via Sky news
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 01:40:25 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2021, 01:44:24 PM »
Absolute nonsense - I smell (poo) Spilt her 125 mls indeed. Does she buy her wine in those little bottles that she knows it is 125mls.

I thought she brewed her own

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2021, 01:46:51 PM »
Did anyone else notice Sandra Lean omitted to mention - during her recent podcast - the ‘disrespect’ Jodi’s killer displayed towards his victim

Lots of cognitive dissonance on display or tunnel vision or simply no thought at all

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2021, 01:50:10 PM »
, a silly stunt

For me she looked like a ‘f**king rocket’

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2021, 01:56:36 PM »

Furthermore - That lovely white towel, in her office - ready at hand to sop up this red wine, we all do it? - grab a white towel to sop up red wine? - Men might but the bloody missus would be having kittens? Did she use it for the slavers as well?

I saw no evidence of her having mopped up anything - only her feeble attempts of an illusion

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2021, 02:15:57 PM »
Mother of God!

I've clearly answered your question - the problem is that you are unable to discern shades of grey - that's on you.

Let's have no further interaction, thanks.

You see ‘ yes I think he was convicted beyond reasonable doubt ‘ or ‘ no I don’t think he was convicted beyond reasonable doubt’ would have sufficed but instead you decide to go all around the houses. Why?

Ad there is no shades of grey to this case. The evidence presented either proved Luke’s guilt or it didn’t. There is no grey area.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2021, 02:45:47 PM »
Someone has posted a photo of Luke and Corrine Mitchell standing at Jodi’s gravesite on the day of her funeral

They’ve stated,

Ahh he loved Jodi ,what a lovely pic knowing noone wanted him at the funeral he was her boyfriend why would he kill her him and his mum went when no-one was there how sad just imagine the torture he has gone through all these years he wants the killer caught too bless you Luke your a good guy’

They are lionising a cold blooded narcissistic murderer

Sandra Lean chooses to fail to point out to this person the fact Jodi was one of 3 of Luke’s girlfriends

He and his mother Corrine displayed nothing but contempt and disrespect for the Jones family

And they didn’t have a private memorial for Jodi at home - they invited the entire public via Sky news

Corinne Mitchell stated to James English,

We held our own wee vigal for her”

How could it have been their ‘own’ if the press were there with them filming it?

They were like a pack of rabid dogs - it was horrible I mean really scary ” she falsely claimed (Some of the footage was shown on the channel 5 show)

Corrine claimed to JE she had her arm round Luke as if to say ‘leave him alone’ - yet footage proves they did not act like a pack of rabid dogs
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 02:52:41 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2021, 02:55:44 PM »
What was the date of the interview when the information was given?

What was the date an alleged ‘traumatised’ Luke went out clubbing with Ben Sole?