Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 61762 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #150 on: May 10, 2021, 08:07:03 PM »
It’s clear now Det Supt Craig Debbie could have been clearer

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/year-old-murdered-in-dalkeith-itn-scotland-midlothian-news-footage/682496148?fbclid=IwAR1YVbwY6xX1r5dU1x8Y1vPmeTwDkKtodkdiV_HGIplTrzvQgxeEvDNztU8

10.00pm was Jodi’s curfew

Sandra Lean stated
This is really interesting IW - this is before Jodi was named (so has to be the morning of July 1st) - he says, "She never arrived and, about 10 o'clock, the family became aware of this and later called the police." Like almost everybody else, he's out by 30 - 45 minutes - "the family" (actually Judith) didn't become aware until 10.42pm - the others didn't become aware until 10.46pm at the earliest. Is it just me or is the impression being given here that between 10pm and when they called the police, efforts were being made to trace Jodi??? And if so, why did he think that, within hours of Jodi's body being found?

IW Dobbie gave away a lot of his preconceptions and biases in the interview after Luke was convicted, saying things like "..all he did was make me more suspicious. In the interview he was confident and very controlling. He displayed a high level of intelligence," and
"…He was challenging. He was totally in control of himself and challenged the abilities and authority of the police. It was like taunts. He had the mental ability to sit and take control of the interview, and that‟s incredible from someone who has not previously been part of the criminal process…."
Who really believes a 15 year old, never in trouble with the police before, would react this way to three grown men whose behaviour, according to the court of appeal, was "outrageous and to be deplored" and who, according to Donald Findlay, had "lost it?"

‘The family’ or more specifically JuJ did became aware Jodi hadn’t come home - or was missing - and it’s why she sent Luke the text she did

Yes Sandra it is ‘just you’ and all those who are seemingly choosing to hang on to your every word as though you are the oracle in this case - you are not!

Yes Sandra we would believe a 15 year old - who’d brutally murdered Jodi in the way he did - and taunted his victims family on the day of her funeral - even appearing on national TV (At 14 years of age) - would react in the way he did

He wasn’t like normal 15 years olds - and Luke and his mother Corrine have both said so

« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 10:09:43 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #151 on: May 11, 2021, 01:19:05 AM »

By your reckoning and description "murderer's mantle" - Completely removes this male, whomever you may have thought him to be - as having any connection at all - to this murder. That complete distancing. Just a guy at a gate?

Have we any evidence that he wasn’t just a guy at a gate?

Not LM having just darted across this R'd becoming aware of a car. - stopping in his tracks. Not to be running, not to be hopping over beyond this gate - not to be seen as fleeing from somewhere? For this male wasn't simply leaning on this gate - this male looked up to no good. - attempting to look inconspicuous.

How can you look ‘up to no good’ ? Can you describe to me how that looks...or attempting to look inconspicuous? By doing what? It’s interesting that ‘looking up to no good’ wasn’t one of the things either RW or LF noticed about their sighting in any of their police statements.

He was seen and this sighting can not be taken away. And F&W did not see any other male, hanging around the entrance of Newbattle Abbey crescent on the wall.

There is a difference between not seeing and not noticing..

And of the jogger, and the Esk walkway. which is between the gate and Barondale cottage. It is only when you attempt to make time stand still can you discount the sighting of both the male and jogger together. Of bending what both said completely out of shape. -

I’m sorry I’m not clear what you’re implying. The jogger was identified and at the time of the sighting she said that she had just emerged from Newbattle Abbey crescent and was no where near the small gate where the youth was seen as claimed by RW and LF.

But of course, you are saying 100% that you have not read the defence papers. That you have not witnessed any of this information first hand.  - You are in effect saying, you will take any little snip bits and accept this as concrete proof of anything - It is hardly surprising that you feel this case was wafer thin, and of sifting sand? - Then of course, if you have actually read all of these defence papers, please say - we all have lots of questions for you? 

I’d bet my house that you have not read any of the trial papers or witnessed any of the information first hand either. As to those little snip bits...I think they’re called witness statements and court testimony. 

Are you now saying that SM possibly left home prior to 5.30pm, prior to LM. Where are his 10mins or so waiting on dinner being finished cooked, from his second statement? From saying hello to his mother on her arrival home at 5.05pm, of going upstairs for 10mins or so? of collecting dinner around 5.15pm? But his mother did not get home until after 5.15pm?  Taking us to around 5.25pm - then taking his dinner upstairs to eat? Or are we fast forwarding him until around 6pm when LM was around Barondale cottages? - Stand firm, and stand true to what you say. Don't swap it around to suit? - Just stick to the truth, it was a story and LM was not at home.

We weren’t talking about any of the above but a quick look at your source material for the timings above, such as copies of the witness statements, would be greatly appreciated.

Why did SM travel into Oxgangs later that evening, after 9pm to get fuel? As this is why he said he travelled there, to fuel up the car? - Are there any scrap merchants near Oxgangs that SM used? A mechanic having access to this place?  Why Oxgangs for fuel? there were many other stations to get fuel? Tesco just up the road? Was SM disposing of evidence? Why was CM's car spotted elsewhere? Was SM driving it? When she claimed to be home all evening? What are these new claims that her car was at the West end of this path later that evening? only being heard now? - Why are we not hearing about these reports from these witness's who came forward? - Why is SL dismissing these as being wrong or mistaken, or idle gossip? - but asking people to consider every other piece of hearsay? Or unproven claims that the defence sought not to use - why does she feel she is somewhat superior in intelligence to every expert in their field?

Why are we not getting to see these statements from the Mitchells in full? - What is CM and SL hiding?

So let’s see now. CM and SM were charged with perverting the course of justice. Now I’m no lawyer but I would have thought that if the police could have proved that there was anything suspicious about any of the above they wouldn’t have dropped the charges.

Has she thought about contacting any of Jodi's family, asking if they can publish their statements in full?

Far too much ambiguity around this excuse - can not publish, can publish what suits though? 

These questions that have been set - Are they a test from reading her book? Come up with as many answers as possible?

Why was the bike not forensically examined when the question should be - What happened to the bike that LM swapped, that disappeared never to be seen again?

Did AB, RW or LF’s sighting have a bike?-

Was it taken to the above scrapyard, with the knife, and hey presto, gone? Truth much closer to home perhaps? - multiple conversations on these forums of SM being a mechanic - I asked Ms Lean and she said she was unaware that he was? - is this true or is she shimmying away from this as per? As with the V in the wall and LM. -Why did LM deny all knowledge of this V, of the woods, of carrying knives, of cannabis - of everything? -

Why did JaJ deny knowing where RDP was?

Answers to all of these lies should be given. - A campaign for truth and Justice on what exactly? One needs first and foremost the truth around the Mitchells. And one of those very questions is around this bike at the V - complete and utter nonsense, this is nothing more than desperation of need, to draw those claimed rag readers? Who are openly admitting they tried LM by media - kicking themselves now for being foolish. One saying that she is watching the documentary for the 10th time? She: And I quote:

This is the level of intellect required - very similar to WW who can not say who it was? - Hope admin allows this post. I Just wanted to highlight the reasoning and intellect here - So we have JaJ going after Jodi, then [Name removed] following Jodi then he comes across one sister murdering the other? What the hell happened to JaJ who was also following her? - And this person is an admin?? Another header of this campaign?

What happened to the bike that JF saw at the East end of the path? on the school railings? Did LM return for it later that evening? Did CM or SM collect it? Did they take it to a scrapyard? All this mud slinging stemming from Ms Leans very clear and precise details of her anomalies in this case - mainly of these others. Yet again, she is doing a startling job is she not? - I wonder what this LA: above made of the red wine scenario?

« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 01:21:25 AM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #152 on: May 11, 2021, 09:49:10 AM »
14 Ways Narcissists Can Be Like Cult Leaders

The tactics some narcissists use to get their way in personal relationships can be strikingly similar to the coercive tactics used by destructive cult leaders.

If you have a spouse, family member, friend, or boss who is narcissistic, ask yourself whether any of the following 14 characteristics of destructive cults parallel your relationship with the narcissist.

1. Cult leaders act larger than life. They are viewed as innately good, possessing special wisdom, answerable to no one, with no one above them.

2. Cult members rights are subjugated for the good of the group, leader, or cause. Members are told that what the cult wants them to do is for their own good, even if it is self-destructive.

3. An Us vs. Them attitude prevails.Outsiders are viewed as dangerous or enemies. This turns members focus outward, reducing the chances they will spot problems within the cult. In addition, viewing others as enemies is used to justify extreme actions because of thedangers outsiders pose.

4. The leader or cause becomes all-important. Members devote inordinate amounts of time to the leader and group, leaving little time for self-care or reflection.

5. Feelings are devalued, minimized, or manipulated. Shame, guilt, coercion, and appeals to fear keep members in line. Members are led to discount their instincts and intuition and told to seek answers from the leader or cult’s teachings. Overtime, members can lose touch with their previous habits and values.

6. Questioning and dissent are not tolerated. Having doubts about the leader or cult is considered shameful or sinful. Members are told that doubts or dissent indicate something wrong with the member.

7. The ends justify the means. The rightness of the leader and cult justifies behavior that violates most peoples standards for ethics and honesty. In the zealotry of the cult, anything goes.

8. Closeness to the cult and leader is rewarded while distance is punished. Temporary ostracism is used to punish behavior that doesnt conform to group rules. Members fear being estranged from the group and losing their identities and the benefits of group membership.

9. Cult members are on an endless treadmill of becoming. Only the cult leader is considered perfect. All other members must strive to emulate the leader. Most cults are set up so that members can never achieve this perfection, which keeps them dependent.

10. Lies are repeated so often they seem true. The cult leader cannot be wrong and never needs to apologize.

11. Cult leaders enrich themselves at members expense. Members are encouraged or coerced into gratifying the leaders needs by giving up time, money, and more.

12. Communication is coercive or deceptive. Things are not always what they seem. This fosters confusion, leaving members vulnerable. When confused, they seek solace from the aura of certainty the leader seems to possess.

13. Sameness is encouraged. Certain kinds of appearance, behavior, and cult terms and language become the norm for members. Over time, members come to identify themselves as part of an entity rather than as individuals.

14. Doing what the leader wants is presented as the path to enlightenment or happiness. In time, this leads members to give up their old habits and norms. They live in a bubble, filtering out information that might weaken their resolve.

https://psychcentral.com/blog/narcissism-decoded/2017/03/14-ways-narcissists-can-be-like-cult-leaders#2
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #153 on: May 12, 2021, 12:11:11 PM »
How does that work then if the pair of them failed to notify the charity of the finances?

Billy Middleton did a sponsored run on a treadmill apparently for convicted killer Darren Martin - what happened to the money he raised for that - where are the receipts?

And Sandra Lean was involved in that appeal ⬇️

‘If you send a cheque for £15 made payable to wronglyaccusedperson: Darren Martin Appeal to”

“I'll send you a copy of the book - we can discuss how you'd like me to personalise it when we speak.’

‘Thank you so much, both for helping with Darren's appeal and agreeing to the phd interview ’

« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 12:47:36 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #154 on: May 12, 2021, 08:23:20 PM »
Re Sandra Lean’s book ‘No Smoke’

RW: ‘Sandra said in one of her lives it’s currently out of print because some of it needs updating and she doesn’t want people buying it until it’s updated. I bought it back in 2009 but will definitely buy it again once it’s updated.

JC: ‘I got it from Amazon yesterday’

After all the fuss made over purchasing her book direct from her and not from Amazon 

Sandra Lean
‘I've had masses of messages saying Amazon and other online retailers are hiking the price for their own profit.

FR: ‘Wish I'd known this just paid on amazon x

Sandra Lean:
‘Oh no! I'm so sorry - I have no control over what they do. They already get £7 of the proper cover price in commission, it's just pure profiteering’

Why hasn’t she contacted Amazon to tell them she is the author of ‘No Smoke’ and request they stop selling it because it’s fulls of lies, misinformation and falsehoods?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 08:29:38 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #155 on: May 12, 2021, 08:35:18 PM »
Someone asks her re her 2nd book

DB: ‘Sandra Lean will it be available on kindle or an ebook version?x

Sandra Lean:
Not at the moment, D, because Amazon wanted to take 70% of the cover price in commission!!!’

Did they?

Kindle have a great search facility and would be far easier for her followers to reference
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 08:54:25 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #156 on: May 12, 2021, 09:48:20 PM »
'Free Luke Mitchell' graffiti scrawled outside Scots police station by vandals
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/free-luke-mitchell-graffiti-scrawled-24090732

Some or Luke Mitchell/Sandra Lean followers are telling their young children all about [Name removed]’s brutal murder and even filming them climbing through the V-shape of the wall and uploading their videos to the WWW

Others are apparently putting the killers photo in their windows

ICS: ‘love it I think I’ll do it my house faces on primary school could get people seeing itxxx
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 10:18:25 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #157 on: May 12, 2021, 09:57:32 PM »
And Sandra Lean was involved in that appeal ⬇️

‘If you send a cheque for £15 made payable to wronglyaccusedperson: Darren Martin Appeal to”

“I'll send you a copy of the book - we can discuss how you'd like me to personalise it when we speak.’

Thank you so much, both for helping with Darren's appeal and agreeing to the phd interview

in the ‘thesis’

⬇️

KU KLUX KLAN RAPIST TRAPPED 16 YEARS ON
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ku-klux-klan-rapist-trapped-574289.amp

Man is accused of rape 16 years ago
https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/8085789.man-is-accused-of-rape-16-years-ago/
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 10:20:50 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #158 on: May 12, 2021, 11:02:19 PM »
So, there we have it in black and white - That remarkable time frame. What is important I think to take on board before this part, is of what Ms Lean may have at hand, the defence case/papers and so forth. That of this massive collection of case notes, statements and so forth - what we actually get to see as way of proof for the varies points that are discussed, is actually around 5% - We are all aware of data protection, of Scottish law and restrictions this brings. What we are also aware of, is there are no restrictions when it suits, in releasing full sentences and so forth. The search party of 4:

A refresher of that remarkable time frame - Of Jodi being reported missing at 10.49pm and of Jodi being found dead by 11.30pm. Not only was she found dead, but she was found in an isolated area of woodland, hidden to an extent behind a large Oak tree. It was the height of summertime when growth was at it's fullest. It was overcast and it was dark, this along with the shelter of trees and overgrowth would have reduced visibility extensively. What we do know with certainty before we move onto the next part, is that LM had been in this woodland mere seconds before he had shouted out he had found something. To highlight that very important factor yet again. That this search party were not in the woodland. There was no dog running free picking up any scent. The dog was not in the woodland, and the dog was on a lead. What we also know with certainty is that there is absolutely no proof of this dog being trained, nothing was produced in court - very good reason for that IMO, as:

The evidence led was mainly around where the search party were when LM went into the woodland. Remember here yet again, as it is extremely relevant to all that happened and of suspicion upon LM - That time factor, reported missing at 10.49pm and found dead by 11.30pm. That after the call to the police, LM offered to search for Jodi, that he would look on this path on his way to her mothers house. This call was at 10.51pm and LM was on/at Roansdyke path by 10.59pm. We have already made it clear why the search party of 4 met on this path and of why there was no time for an extensive search to have gotten off the ground. And we know the search trio from Mayfield headed to the path as LM was on it. And they did meet - and in approx 10mins of this meet - Jodi is found. She is lying in an isolated part of this woodland as above.: Where was everyone?

Let's think first of all, of those areas verbatim from statements - those chosen selective points which amounts to around 5% of their total? Of a trial, and that even playing field when this is done? And of Ms Leans solo defence case. And of those sentences given when it suits? And of those extraordinary lengths of explanation given to make up some futile points? That of the search party - of the change in statements - and of this dog.

LM claimed that - 'we had walked some distance passed a V break in the wall, not even 20yds when Mia alerted me' 'she was on her hind legs air sniffing, I went back to the V to gain access to the woodland'

The search trio - nothing outwith multiple areas to show that they must have walked passed this V - why the long road? We know they walked passed the V, but they walked passed this V after LM went into the woods. We know they used words such as "backtracked to the V" But they did not use those words until after LM had went into the woodland. And after they had continued down this path. Where are the sentences of - We had walked some distance passed this V when the dog reacted?  We know the search party used words such as the "the dogs head was level with the V" "the dog was pulling to the V" We also know the following:

That JaJ gave an account of of LM going over the V and of him turning to his left.
That AW gave an account of LM handing her the lead, of him going over and turning to his left.
That AW stayed at the V, that after LM turned left JaJ and SK continued to walk down this path.
That they had barely walked 10ft or more when LM shouted he had found something.
That they then hasted back to this V, that when they got to this V LM was on the other side.
That SK and AW went over the V - no unfamiliarity, no trepidation, they were shown exactly where Jodi was.

And those God awful screams we here of - of those hysterics, AW is screaming, JaJ is screaming and SK is retching and being sick.

LM phoned the emergency services at 11.34pm.

So the dog is actually irrelevant -  as the dog was not where LM claimed the dog and the search party were.

Outwith those clear contrasts in those first statements there is that time factor, as with the dinner tale and all else - There was never the time for the events to have taken place. LM did not walk some 20yrds not even 60ft passed this V then backtracked to it. There was no time. Sk, and JaJ could not have continued down a further 10ft or more, there was no time. They were at the V as they stated in that first initial account. - The only account that was completely off, from the Off was LM's. It was in total contrast to that of the other three people present.

And there, yet again is that clear line of extremely valid suspicion. That this girl was found dead within minutes of the missing person report being filled in. That she was found by LM in the dark, in an isolated spot of this woodland. Every single part of these irrelevant accounts of "mucking around up here" of walking this path alone, of the search party arriving too quick - are diversion and distraction - They had nothing to do with those minutes of when Jodi was found. No one else put LM on Roansdyke Path. And it was LM who put the search party on this path, by the mere fact he was on it, those claims of searching en-route.

And this is why DF did not go down foolish routes of bringing in dog experts - This is why the Jury were taken to the locus, why the replica wall was built in court. So they could see first hand, how impossible this was in the timescale given. And they were taken in the daytime, the growth was not the same, some branches and so forth cut back - but they did see the pictures taken before this had happened.

And her ‘solo defence case’ is grounded in dishonesty
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 11:04:49 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #159 on: May 12, 2021, 11:21:03 PM »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #160 on: May 12, 2021, 11:45:16 PM »
'Free Luke Mitchell' graffiti scrawled outside Scots police station by vandals
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/free-luke-mitchell-graffiti-scrawled-24090732

Some or Luke Mitchell/Sandra Lean followers are telling their young children all about [Name removed]’s brutal murder and even filming them climbing through the V-shape of the wall and uploading their videos to the WWW

Others are apparently putting the killers photo in their windows

ICS: ‘love it I think I’ll do it my house faces on primary school could get people seeing itxxx

Quite disturbing is it not? - What level of intellect do we have here. We know those vying for blood are the very ones who hung LM out to dry via the media. Of Devil worshipping and so forth. He got done for murder for being a Manson fan and for being odd? Now trying everyone else on the basis of Ms Lean and the documentary - are they turning their children into having those same narrow minds? Perhaps they took a picnic with them - made it a real day out. Murder mystery tour?

What do they hope to achieve - do they want the new generations of those they have tried to suffer at the hands of their own offspring? - Mini vigilantes? We have witnessed these comments online, the "Knock knock ya beasty b******s" "There were five of them, cotter wiz the lookout" The vile attacks on those who dare mention guilt? - one dreads to imagine the conversations had around those innocent ears of their children. Swallowing back the Buckie, in what was witnessed with a video of the "four amigos" around their camp fire. - those poor children.

Is this what LM meant with his message via Ms Lean - are those who speak of guilt going to be unsafe, the word is spreading and the vigilantes are unleashed? - We see the abuse they get from these foul mouthed creatures. The reporter Jane Hamilton. There are no reigns on these people - exactly the type needed for LM, for his freedom campaign? or for his conniving dirty work? And if any person should be harmed via this message, Ms Lean can step back and say - I was only acting on behalf of Luke, I am only his messenger? This trade off perhaps - those exclusive rights to his case?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #161 on: May 13, 2021, 09:07:49 AM »
Quite disturbing is it not? - What level of intellect do we have here. We know those vying for blood are the very ones who hung LM out to dry via the media. Of Devil worshipping and so forth. He got done for murder for being a Manson fan and for being odd? Now trying everyone else on the basis of Ms Lean and the documentary - are they turning their children into having those same narrow minds? Perhaps they took a picnic with them - made it a real day out. Murder mystery tour?

What do they hope to achieve - do they want the new generations of those they have tried to suffer at the hands of their own offspring? - Mini vigilantes? We have witnessed these comments online, the "Knock knock ya beasty b******s" "There were five of them, cotter wiz the lookout" The vile attacks on those who dare mention guilt? - one dreads to imagine the conversations had around those innocent ears of their children. Swallowing back the Buckie, in what was witnessed with a video of the "four amigos" around their camp fire. - those poor children.

Is this what LM meant with his message via Ms Lean - are those who speak of guilt going to be unsafe, the word is spreading and the vigilantes are unleashed? - We see the abuse they get from these foul mouthed creatures. The reporter Jane Hamilton. There are no reigns on these people - exactly the type needed for LM, for his freedom campaign? or for his conniving dirty work? And if any person should be harmed via this message, Ms Lean can step back and say - I was only acting on behalf of Luke, I am only his messenger? This trade off perhaps - those exclusive rights to his case?

Then there’s this moron,

Johnnyboy Steel
Hi everyone, just a wee update on the latest discussions that myself, Stuart Dempsey, jinxy Mitchell and Darren Carson have been having over the last few weeks on how to further preceed in the fight for justice for Luke Mitchell. We have combed over certain locations that we believe will be of interest to us in our plight. We see ourselves as a dedicated and committed team of MCKENZIE ADVISERS to help the movement to  secure Lukes fight for freedom .We have meticulously planned for other events that will disrupt the corupt! Lol. Mind and keep the protest on the 3rd peaceful and respectful. Look forward to seeing you all there.

“Great turnout at George Squre today. We were late in getting there through no fault of our own. I felt a sense of pride to find that all of you were standing your ground whilst battling the torrential rain and soaked to the skin! You should be proud of this achievement.  It was a pleasure to have met you today, and thank for waiting till we arrived, and God bless you that had to leave before we got there. We know we have a great team on stand by for future events. YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET FOLKS.

The good news is there are almost 5 000 AMIGOS ON THIS PAGE,and all of us have one thing in common and that is to help get justice for Luke and jodie. Its not fair to suggest that myself, Stuart Dempsey jinxy Mitchell and Darren Carson are the 4 Amigos as that puts us on the radar. We see ourselves as more like MCKENZIE ADVISERS  for the campaign and will assist in many ways. If JESUS joined the campaign tomorrow, we would still have an uphill battle on our hands! And it will be a long hard fight to achieve our goal.

Who is he kidding

Johnnyboy Steele
I HAVE AN IDEA: LET'S ALL TIE A YELLOW RIBBON AS A TOKEN OF OUR SUPPORT FOR LUKE.  WRITE HIS NAME ON THE RIBBON BEFORE TYING IT TO A TREE,LAMPOST, LAWYERS OFFICE DOORS, TRAINS ,WINDOWS,POLICE STATION DOORS, JAIL GATES,ECT. USE YOUR IMAGINATION FOLKS. PLEASE GO TO UTUBE AND TYPE IN THE SONG "TIE A YELLOW RIBBON" AND YOU'LL SEE THAT THIS SONG IS MEANT FOR THE THOUSANDS OF LUKE SUPPORTERS.

Of course he does - he wants to show [Name removed] and her family as much contempt and disrespect as is possible - he couldn’t careless about justice
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 09:17:43 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #162 on: May 13, 2021, 10:02:23 AM »
Then there’s this moron,

Johnnyboy Steel
Hi everyone, just a wee update on the latest discussions that myself, Stuart Dempsey, jinxy Mitchell and Darren Carson have been having over the last few weeks on how to further preceed in the fight for justice for Luke Mitchell. We have combed over certain locations that we believe will be of interest to us in our plight. We see ourselves as a dedicated and committed team of MCKENZIE ADVISERS to help the movement to  secure Lukes fight for freedom .We have meticulously planned for other events that will disrupt the corupt! Lol. Mind and keep the protest on the 3rd peaceful and respectful. Look forward to seeing you all there.

“Great turnout at George Squre today. We were late in getting there through no fault of our own. I felt a sense of pride to find that all of you were standing your ground whilst battling the torrential rain and soaked to the skin! You should be proud of this achievement.  It was a pleasure to have met you today, and thank for waiting till we arrived, and God bless you that had to leave before we got there. We know we have a great team on stand by for future events. YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET FOLKS.

The good news is there are almost 5 000 AMIGOS ON THIS PAGE,and all of us have one thing in common and that is to help get justice for Luke and jodie. Its not fair to suggest that myself, Stuart Dempsey jinxy Mitchell and Darren Carson are the 4 Amigos as that puts us on the radar. We see ourselves as more like MCKENZIE ADVISERS  for the campaign and will assist in many ways. If JESUS joined the campaign tomorrow, we would still have an uphill battle on our hands! And it will be a long hard fight to achieve our goal.

Who is he kidding

Johnnyboy Steele
I HAVE AN IDEA: LET'S ALL TIE A YELLOW RIBBON AS A TOKEN OF OUR SUPPORT FOR LUKE.  WRITE HIS NAME ON THE RIBBON BEFORE TYING IT TO A TREE,LAMPOST, LAWYERS OFFICE DOORS, TRAINS ,WINDOWS,POLICE STATION DOORS, JAIL GATES,ECT. USE YOUR IMAGINATION FOLKS. PLEASE GO TO UTUBE AND TYPE IN THE SONG "TIE A YELLOW RIBBON" AND YOU'LL SEE THAT THIS SONG IS MEANT FOR THE THOUSANDS OF LUKE SUPPORTERS.

Of course he does - he wants to show [Name removed] and her family as much contempt and disrespect as is possible - he couldn’t careless about justice

What a turn out indeed - from the wannabe and has been gangsters. Shocking is it not that some did not wait around for the infamous Steele? Do they all repent to the almighty God for their very shady pasts----------that they speak of? Out of those 5k? amigos, a fraction decided to brave the horrendous weather. (less than 50) To hell with LM it would seen, his mother did not attend, not even a video message of support?  One may like having their vile rants online (very little yet again) but obviously not strong enough in their support to brave the elements, to have Scotland awash with yellow ribbons. And does he seem to be taken credit for the ribbon? The ribbon idea stemming from the Mitchells, not the amigos. It was his mother (via him) that suggested the ribbon. The song is about a guilty person who is coming to the end of their time in prison? - A yellow ribbon on a Oak Tree? The very type LM gave name to, of where the body of his girlfriend was left beside?

Is LM controlling easily those who wish blindly to be led?  - "to not just feel safe but to be safe?" Ms Lean is no fool. I don't believe for one second she understands any of the evidence that came from the Mitchells, that she uses what one see's here - with those gaping holes and shoring? Attempting to turn this around onto the investigation side. To draw away from what she clearly sees, and wishes no others to be drawn to? Has she been given exclusive rights? as part of a deal? Did this falling out, the drift between the Mitchells happen when Ms Leans purpose had failed at this point. Now to be taken over by these Glasgow gangsters. Whom one would doubt, yet again neither care or are interested enough, in the actual evidence that convicted LM. They are out for the police - a lifetime of them fighting the system, of their various crimes. It's not about guilt, it is about avoidance is it not? Of getting away with it?

And it is evident that this support stems now mainly from the west - the Steele supporters who have merrily jumped onto the Mitchell case. How heavily may LM have gotten into drugs on the inside? We hear of JS's fight and addiction of his shame in keeping it from his family. His friendship with LM - The word of an addict is highly reliable, is it not? Of a mind controlled by heavy abuse of class A drugs? new books afloat - let us add some of this high profile killer into the mix? - what better for sales?

This criminologist and reporter from the link just shared - of this serial killer. That need to talk to reveal, fits LM to the letter T. His interview, inadvertently drawing the finger to himself. Of the hair fastener, the tree, the socks and the clothing. Of leading this girls family right to her mutilated body---------- Of taking control of those interview - telling the police how to do their job - And of that cool collectiveness, that flat voice, that had nothing to do with his claimed cocktail of prescribed drugs. - LM is controlling still is he not? - each and every one of them?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #163 on: May 13, 2021, 10:23:23 AM »
What a turn out indeed - from the wannabe and has been gangsters. Shocking is it not that some did not wait around for the infamous Steele? Do they all repent to the almighty God for their very shady pasts----------that they speak of? Out of those 5k? amigos, a fraction decided to brave the horrendous weather. (less than 50) To hell with LM it would seen, his mother did not attend, not even a video message of support?  One may like having their vile rants online (very little yet again) but obviously not strong enough in their support to brave the elements, to have Scotland awash with yellow ribbons. And does he seem to be taken credit for the ribbon? The ribbon idea stemming from the Mitchells, not the amigos. It was his mother (via him) that suggested the ribbon. The song is about a guilty person who is coming to the end of their time in prison? - A yellow ribbon on a Oak Tree? The very type LM gave name to, of where the body of his girlfriend was left beside?

Is LM controlling easily those who wish blindly to be led?  - "to not just feel safe but to be safe?" Ms Lean is no fool. I don't believe for one second she understands any of the evidence that came from the Mitchells, that she uses what one see's here - with those gaping holes and shoring? Attempting to turn this around onto the investigation side. To draw away from what she clearly sees, and wishes no others to be drawn to? Has she been given exclusive rights? as part of a deal? Did this falling out, the drift between the Mitchells happen when Ms Leans purpose had failed at this point. Now to be taken over by these Glasgow gangsters. Whom one would doubt, yet again neither care or are interested enough, in the actual evidence that convicted LM. They are out for the police - a lifetime of them fighting the system, of their various crimes. It's not about guilt, it is about avoidance is it not? Of getting away with it?

And it is evident that this support stems now mainly from the west - the Steele supporters who have merrily jumped onto the Mitchell case. How heavily may LM have gotten into drugs on the inside? We hear of JS's fight and addiction of his shame in keeping it from his family. His friendship with LM - The word of an addict is highly reliable, is it not? Of a mind controlled by heavy abuse of class A drugs? new books afloat - let us add some of this high profile killer into the mix? - what better for sales?

This criminologist and reporter from the link just shared - of this serial killer. That need to talk to reveal, fits LM to the letter T. His interview, inadvertently drawing the finger to himself. Of the hair fastener, the tree, the socks and the clothing. Of leading this girls family right to her mutilated body---------- Of taking control of those interview - telling the police how to do their job - And of that cool collectiveness, that flat voice, that had nothing to do with his claimed cocktail of prescribed drugs. - LM is controlling still is he not? - each and every one of them?

Love it....conspiracy-theories-are-us.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #164 on: May 13, 2021, 10:43:16 AM »

Sandra Lean
‘Luke's words about those who believe mainstream and still trust the justice system

‘Murder in a small town’ was ‘mainstream’

Anyone trusting Sandra Lean after the Adrian Prout, Simon Hall and Matthew Hamlen fiascos seriously need to give their heads a wobble

And then there’s Killer Nicholas (Nick) Rose - who’s inquest is yet to be heard

Found death in prison days after ‘Helens Law victory’ announced https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7038437/Killers-wont-say-hid-victims-bodies-set-serve-time-bars.html

At the end of Sandra Lean’s speech here https://www.movementinmedia.com/innovation-of-justice.html @ approx 18.03 when she announces she had attended Nick Rose’s funeral the day before; she mentions the alleged witnesses who claim to have seen Charlotte Pinkney alive after it was claimed she was murdered.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 11:16:15 AM by Nicholas »