Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62121 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #240 on: May 19, 2021, 01:14:55 PM »
Wow - let this be our new rationale for considering every point, folks - the police weren't concerned, just as they weren't concerned about MK and all the other stuff.

If we can apply this logic to cover CM's ass, we have to apply it in all cases - it has to work both ways.

The way has been shown.

Absolutely. I have no interest in smearing individuals who the police have not charged.

The point lost is that talk of a car similar to CM’s being sighted on the night of the 30th and, similarly talk of SM disposing of a bike is just that, talk. The police had every opportunity to follow up these leads and, if there was any substance to them, proceeding to trial with that evidence. As we know the police dropped the perverting the course of justice charges which suggests to me that there wasn’t sufficient evidence to proceed. What does it suggest to you?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 02:40:39 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #241 on: May 19, 2021, 01:51:18 PM »
The point lost is that talk of a car similar to CM’s being sighted on the night of the 30th and, similarly talk of SM disposing of a bike is just that, talk. The police had every opportunity to follow up these leads and, if there was any substance to them, proceeding to trial with that evidence.

Aye, the point lost on you is that you're happy to trust the cops when it suits your agenda, but not when it doesn't.

You can't have it both ways.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #242 on: May 19, 2021, 02:35:05 PM »
Aye, the point lost on you is that you're happy to trust the cops when it suits your agenda, but not when it doesn't.

You can't have it both ways.

I’m merely trying to be fair.

Do you want me to implicate individuals on the basis of rumour and gossip?

The ‘cops’ handled this case appallingly, in my opinion. They didn’t follow leads that needed to be followed, they followed leads that I think were tenuous to say the least. Who benefited from that alleged incompetence we’ll never know but we are where we are now with the evidence presented.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 02:53:28 PM by Brietta »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #243 on: May 19, 2021, 03:37:40 PM »
Do you want me to implicate individuals on the basis of rumour and gossip?

Sandra Lean did - specifically in the cases of MK and RG.

Did she really believe they did it, or was she just clutching at straws? i.e. 'here's a couple of people that might have done it'. 

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #244 on: May 19, 2021, 03:40:07 PM »
The ‘cops’ handled this case appallingly, in my opinion. They didn’t follow leads that needed to be followed, they followed leads that I think were tenuous to say the least. Who benefited from that alleged incompetence we’ll never know but we are where we are now with the evidence presented.

There you go again slating the cops when its suits your agenda, having posted earlier that it was ok to trust them.

You're all over the place.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #245 on: May 19, 2021, 04:11:22 PM »
There you go again slating the cops when its suits your agenda, having posted earlier that it was ok to trust them.

You're all over the place.

I think you need to read AND understand.

I don’t think there’s many here, no matter your opinion of Luke’s guilt or innocence,  who believe that the handling of this case by Lothian and Borders police was their finest hour. Did they investigate the moped boys properly....I have no idea. Did they investigate the sighting of a similar car to CM’s properly....again I have no idea. What I do know is that neither scenario resulted in charges in the case of the moped boys or a trial in the case of CM. Now was that down to incompetence or simply that the evidence wasn’t there....we may never know. What, however, we categorically do know is that there was not enough evidence to proceed with the charges against either CM or SM for perverting the course of justice or the police would have.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #246 on: May 19, 2021, 04:24:51 PM »

I don’t think there’s many here, no matter your opinion of Luke’s guilt or innocence,  who believe that the handling of this case by Lothian and Borders police was their finest hour. Did they investigate the moped boys properly....I have no idea. Did they investigate the sighting of a similar car to CM’s properly....again I have no idea. What I do know is that neither scenario resulted in charges in the case of the moped boys or a trial in the case of CM. Now was that down to incompetence or simply that the evidence wasn’t there....we may never know. What, however, we categorically do know is that there was not enough evidence to proceed with the charges against either CM or SM for perverting the course of justice or the police would have.

And we have already discussed those claimed missing phone calls - And all that Ms Lean has assumed from this - Ms Lean should be hanging her head in shame. Trying to implicate this girls family, claiming she is wondering why the aunts arrived at the path?? Of every other area she is implying there are lies. What a nerve - explains not one area of the Mitchells lies, only backs them - claims to be fighting on behalf of Jodi? Whilst trashing her family on the basis of air. For what? To show the world that she FEELS LM was treated unfairly - when we can see clearly it was LM who put himself in the prime spot. And as Nicholas states - she does sit back, and she reads every single comment. Of gang rape, of sexual abuse - those smear campaigns that stem from her and the Mitchells. And Faithlilly you say you are not interested in smear campaigns?? Really? - you like a hell of a lot of what WW spouts?

We know without a shadow of a doubt that Ms Lean has not the foggiest of what went into this investigation - completely tunnelled in on excusing all and everything of the Mitchells.

And again common sense - What did DF say about the charges being dropped, we know Ms Lean is completely OTT with her ?'s around this nonsense. What does the law say about witnesses testifying against each other? Would Corrine Mitchell and Shane Mitchell been able to testify against Luke, for the prosecution whilst charged in connection with the same crime - no?? All these conspiracy theories.

Why? answer why? - With clarity and common sense, why did they pick on your wee boy?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 05:31:23 PM by mrswah »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #247 on: May 19, 2021, 05:14:37 PM »
And we have already discussed those claimed missing phone calls - And all that Ms Lean has assumed from this - Ms Lean should be hanging her head in shame. Trying to implicate this girls family, claiming she is wondering why the aunts arrived at the path?? Of every other area she is implying there are lies. What a bloody nerve - explains not one area of the Mitchells lies, only backs them - claims to be fighting on behalf of Jodi? Whilst trashing her family on the basis of air. For what? To show the world that she FEELS LM was treated unfairly - when we can see clearly it was LM who put himself in the prime spot. And as Nicholas states - she does sit back, and she reads every single comment. Of gang rape, of sexual abuse - those smear campaigns that stem from her and the Mitchells. And Faithlilly you say you are not interested in smear campaigns?? Really? - you like a hell of a lot of what WW spouts?

Yes Ms Lean/Faithlilly? - this "we will never know" - we do know. We know without a shadow of a doubt that Ms Lean has not the foggiest of what went into this investigation - completely tunnelled in on excusing all and everything of the Mitchells.

And again common sense - What did DF say about the charges being dropped, we know Ms Lean is completely OTT with her ?'s around this nonsense. What does the law say about witnesses testifying against each other? Would Corrine Mitchell and Shane Mitchell been able to testify against Luke, for the prosecution whilst charged in connection with the same crime - no?? All these conspiracy theories.

Why? answer why? - With clarity and common sense, why did they pick on your wee boy?

I’m not getting into the weeds. I will say though that I neither know why Dr Lean acts as she does nor am I willing to construct reasons.

One thing did occur to me though while reading your post. If the police knew that they would have to drop the perverting the course of justice charges why charge CM and SM in the first place? Surely the most appropriate course of action would have been to wait until after Luke’s trial and if he was convicted, charge them then?

Was this yet another sign that Lothian and Borders police were catastrophically out of their depth or was it really just about pressure and intimidation after all?

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #248 on: May 19, 2021, 06:25:54 PM »

There's absolutely no question that the local plods made a mess of the case from the start - there's no need to even debate that - I've said that before .
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 09:51:13 PM by mrswah »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #249 on: May 19, 2021, 06:29:47 PM »
There's absolutely no question that the local plods made a mess of the case from the start - there's no need to even debate that - I've said that before.

You seem to be itching for a fight.

I’m afraid you’re going to look elsewhere.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 10:28:29 AM by John »

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #250 on: May 19, 2021, 06:38:21 PM »
You seem to be itching for a fight.

Nope.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #251 on: May 19, 2021, 06:39:46 PM »

Offline John

« Reply #252 on: May 19, 2021, 07:11:16 PM »

Actually it's pretty clear. Luke was convicted of Jodi's murder so couldn't have been in the family home when he and his mother claimed he was. Consequently, if the verdict is sound then Luke's mother committed perjury. Why the authorities failed to follow up on this is as yet not public information, maybe Sandra Lean knows as she claims to know everything else about this case.

In my opinion it wasn't in the public interest to pursue the mother after Luke was convicted so the CO&PFS decided not to prosecute.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #253 on: May 19, 2021, 07:28:52 PM »
Actually it's pretty clear. Luke was convicted of Jodi's murder so couldn't have been in the family home when he and his mother claimed he was. Consequently, if the verdict is sound then Luke's mother committed perjury. Why the authorities failed to follow up on this is as yet not public information, maybe Sandra Lean knows as she claims to know everything else about this case.

In my opinion it wasn't in the public interest to pursue the mother after Luke was convicted so the CO&PFS decided not to prosecute.

We are talking about the dropping of the perverting the course of justice charges.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #254 on: May 19, 2021, 07:50:27 PM »
Well Shane told truth on the stand, eventually? I wonder if a deal was made In some way? Would inevitably be Shane over his mother? However DF would have explained it all. No need for any? Over it.

Used as a means, as you do, to imply CM was being truthful - really? Something else where the truth is hidden?