Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62120 times)

Offline John

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #255 on: May 19, 2021, 08:28:02 PM »
Well Shane told truth on the stand, eventually? I wonder if a deal was made In some way? Would inevitably be Shane over his mother? However DF would have explained it all. No need for any? Over it.

Used as a means, as you do, to imply CM was being truthful - really? Something else where the truth is hidden?

He was told in no uncertain terms what the consequences would be if he lied to protect his brother.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #256 on: May 19, 2021, 08:38:14 PM »
He was told in no uncertain terms what the consequences would be if he lied to protect his brother.

With certainty.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #257 on: May 19, 2021, 08:40:17 PM »
Well Shane told truth on the stand, eventually? I wonder if a deal was made In some way? Would inevitably be Shane over his mother? However DF would have explained it all. No need for any? Over it.

Used as a means, as you do, to imply CM was being truthful - really? Something else where the truth is hidden?

What exactly did Shane testify to in court before those terrible, terrible photographs were shown to him? In fact why were they shown to him at all? Such a truly shocking use of those horrific photographs.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #258 on: May 19, 2021, 08:42:43 PM »

Of course he was...and in the jury’s hearing. Can you imagine the prejudicial effect of that warning?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Parky41

« Reply #259 on: May 19, 2021, 09:17:00 PM »
It was the trial of a horrific murder of a young girl. As AT made clear on the severity. Shane seeing exactly what had happened. SK got the same treatment as he also had to relive that night. Much worse.!

Offline Parky41

« Reply #260 on: May 19, 2021, 09:22:47 PM »
It was the trial of a horrific murder of a young girl. As AT made clear on the severity. Shane seeing exactly what had happened. SK got the same treatment as he also had to relive that night. Much worse.!

This young girls family. Having to testify. Put in this horrific situation due to Shane's brother. Shane Mitchell contued in his attempt to protect his mother. I think this had nothing to do with brotherly love

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #261 on: May 19, 2021, 09:47:10 PM »

SK had seen the body, there was context. No information could be gained from showing Shane them. Poor Jodi was stripped of her dignity, again, simply to wrong foot the witness and skew his testimony.

An absolutely shameful episode.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #262 on: May 19, 2021, 11:47:45 PM »
There is absolutely nothing unusual about witnesses being shown graphic images of the body in a murder trial.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #263 on: May 20, 2021, 01:29:22 AM »
There is absolutely nothing unusual about witnesses being shown graphic images of the body in a murder trial.

Of course not but they are normally used to illustrate to the jury the victim’s injuries or to clarify that the scene in the photograph is what the witness saw. I have never heard of such horrific photographs being used in the way they were in Luke’s trial. Have you?

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #264 on: May 20, 2021, 02:02:41 AM »
Of course not but they are normally used to illustrate to the jury the victim’s injuries or to clarify that the scene in the photograph is what the witness saw. I have never heard of such horrific photographs being used in the way they were in Luke’s trial. Have you?

Yep - I was a jury member for a murder trial where witnesses and jury members were shown pictures of stab wounds - harrowing for all concerned, but necessary.

Offline John

« Reply #265 on: May 20, 2021, 10:32:22 AM »
Yep - I was a jury member for a murder trial where witnesses and jury members were shown pictures of stab wounds - harrowing for all concerned, but necessary.

Absolutely. There's no point in having a jury who only have half the story.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #266 on: May 20, 2021, 11:24:18 AM »
This is interesting ⬇️

Sandra Lean
‘King Bear made my day with that post!! He made it just a few days before the film came out, making himself look like a right, royal fool!!! There are too many trolls to delete all their comments and some of them are so ridiculous, they just advertise themselves as trolls anyway - e.g. "She's not a dr" and "got her degree off the internet in a day" - yeah, so I fooled all these experts and professionals with a fake degree, did I?

I wonder if Sandra Lean can produce proof for the above?

‘King Bear’ made comments here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KmlWcVBU4f8 in response to ‘unicorn princess’ who is Sandra Leans oldest daughter

The ‘King Bear’ and ‘Unicorn Princess’ comments have now been removed from the you tube video Sandra posted about Chris Bews/Bamber case

Did ‘King Bear’ or someone else make a comment somewhere else allegedly stating  ‘got her degree off the internet in a day’

or is Sandra Lean conflating this with what was stated in relation to her publisher Stephen T Manning ?

https://t.co/tIh82S63vs?amp=1

Dr. Manning, Ph.D.” (STM), the man who has made several innocent people’s lives hell over the last few years by going after them, harassing them and smearing them with false accusations – his latest victim the Christian blogger, Miriam Franklin at Endtimespropheticwords (ETPW) – makes misrepresentations about what his academic qualifications are.

STM is obviously aware that calling himself a Doctor and putting a Ph.D. after his name gives him an air of credibility and intelligence, earning himself respect he wouldn’t otherwise get. It makes it seem he knows what he’s talking about. And it makes people trust him more. But STM is a fake and doesn’t deserve either the public’s trust or respect.

STM is not a real doctor. STM doesn’t have a doctorate from an accredited academic institution. He bought his combined masters degree and doctorate from a notorious American diploma mill in Hawaii so he therefore technically and ethically shouldn’t use the titles ‘Dr’ or ‘Ph.D’ by his name. But STM does use the titles frequently, showing off his alleged Ph.D status in every comment he leaves in his own name on the net. I say “in his own name” as he also posts things without admitting he’s the author
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 11:35:47 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #267 on: May 20, 2021, 11:28:42 AM »

Absolutely.

However Shane was neither a jury member or a witness to the finding of the body so what was the justification? Was Corrine shown the photographs or Andrina Bryson or Judith Jones?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #268 on: May 20, 2021, 11:29:13 AM »
Absolutely. There's no point in having a jury who only have half the story.

Couldn’t agree more.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #269 on: May 20, 2021, 11:38:18 AM »
Sandra Lean
‘King Bear made my day with that post!! He made it just a few days before the film came out, making himself look like a right, royal fool!!! There are too many trolls to delete all their comments and some of them are so ridiculous, they just advertise themselves as trolls anyway - e.g. "She's not a dr" and "got her degree off the internet in a day" - yeah, so I fooled all these experts and professionals with a fake degree, did I?

Can Sandra Lean provide proof someone stated she ‘got her degree off the internet in a day’ ?

The ‘she’s not a dr’ comment was in relation to a doctor of medicine

Interesting how’s she’s again taken this out of context and manipulated it to suit her apparent agenda - which isn’t grounded in ‘truth or justice’
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 11:47:17 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation