Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62121 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #360 on: June 03, 2021, 10:04:51 PM »
Sandra blatantly lying to her followers again:

https://i.imgur.com/oydjYdM.png

Who’s ‘Mia’ ?

Fiona Scott
‘Sandra Lean I thought you were Mia from our group. On your instructions??
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #361 on: June 03, 2021, 10:12:29 PM »

East and West - The Easthouses end of this path and the West - Newbattle. No I am not inferring there was nothing found in the NW of this woodland, of course there was. - My "inference" is of after this attack, after the murder. Of there being no trails heading North into the Abbey, or NE, E or SE and S. Very much everything was West and NW. 

The V break is in the bottom half of this woodland strip - to simplify the area, the Newbattle Road end. So more than the half way point. But you are correct, Jodi was attacked in the lower end of the woodland, lower and NW to the V itself where there was blood found on a branch. Where that first blow is shown to have happened. And you are correct, that basic flight which resulted in a blunt force trauma from behind- And she was still in the lower half of the woodland was she not? Thus why she pretty much ended up some 40ft down from this V break. - West. And it is from here we are talking of trails, of bleaching areas of this woodland. Blood from after this attack. Not the droplets on branches from the happening and of course the wall where she sadly lost her life completely.  And it is from here I would like to mention the evidence of AW at court. Where she stated firmly that no one would have gotten Jodi into that woodland against her will, over that V - to which DF remarked, "not even if holding a knife to her" - so from here we are not simply talking about getting her over this V against her will, are we? - For this attack did happen further into the woodland and NW heading to where LM stayed. She was in this woodland, and this far down/across (NW) with someone she knew. - then she was attacked.

And of providing a source, what reports you mean? - to show that there was nothing forensically found to the the East, N, NE etc of this V break. Heading in the direction of Easthouse's/Newtongrange or the actual Abbey?  out with that carving on the tree of course, or do we mean the condom? - funny old thing that, as yet again not a smidgeon of blood around the ground - nothing forensically at all - to link it to the murder of this girl. - and how do we know this Mr Apples, without being privy to any actual reports - for it would be broadcast from the high heavens, rather than this nonsense of compass reading and having people stepping over bodies through walls and trees of course. - not your compass readings and of maps - Ms Leans. -  And of every piece of information we do gleam from Ms Lean. Of those areas of forensics of blood from the actual attack itself. - And that massive gap, that leap to bleaching scene. This is how we know. We know from Ms Lean herself. For they only bleached an area of woodland where nothing was picked up from that forensic equipment. That is why. - For if there had been anything, then there would have been no bleaching of the area at that point. Until those dogs were brought in. And if there had been anything - Ms Lean would not have been shy in telling us - would she?

And not just Ms Lean of course - of given out far more than she knows by that sheer omittance - but of LM's defence teams. There was nothing in that intricate, forensic search of that woodland - that showed this killer escaped anywhere other than West to North West of where Jodi was found. And would one, rather go on this - than these somewhat foolish claims that everything, from the moment Jodi Jones was reported missing - was done on the basis of centering on LM, of this claimed tunnel vision, of those botched forensics and so forth - really?  Which again I would like to touch on those fingernail scrapings. Of this claimed wrong type of testing of one hand and not the other? - These are highly professional forensic bodies. A young girl had been murdered - they know exactly the type of testing and of the type of evidence they would be looking for - utter nonsense. There was nothing of her attacker upon her - plain and simple. No MK no, nobody. And of course of those claims of the scratches, of the further possibility incase the forensic botch up does not sink in, of them happening from branches - of CM "you could not step anywhere without branches getting caught in your hair" - Not one iota picked up from those forensic bodies scouring that woodland - who managed to find that tiny droplet of Jodi's blood upon that branch. - These are the areas that tell us clearly - that there were no blood trails, from after this attack - heading anywhere else.

I should have been clearer in my previous post. When I said North/NW, I meant generally in that direction from directly behind the V in the wall to where N’battle college is (hope you understand what I mean here). I always though the V break in the wall was nearer to the Easthouses end of the path (and hence why I think N’battle college is N/NW from it). Am I mistaken? I thought the V was about two thirds of the way from the N’battle end of the path and only one third of the way from the Easthouses end. Apologies if wrong. When talking about trails,  I am talking about blood trails around the locus during and after the murder. Parky41, I’d be interested in hearing your theory (and anyone else’s, for that matter) as to what happened between 1700 and 1715 on that fateful day (including motive, etc, the murderer’s frame of mind, was it premeditated? was it in a fit of rage? .... and I’d like to hear opinions and theories on all the gory details during and after the heinous act). I’d also be curious to know which way you think Jodi and her killer reached the woodland area behind the V (for example, did they go to it via the path behind the wall? Or did they follow the main path and then turn right and go through the V to it?). Also, do you think the attack happened at the V (behind it, obviously) and the struggle subsequently took them both west towards Newbattle? Or do you think the attack started yards further down west behind the wall? Btw, how do you know the carving in the tree was east of the V?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #362 on: June 03, 2021, 10:13:07 PM »
*&^^&

Sandra Lean
CS ‘Lying about what Craig? I'm not lying, and haven't lied, about anything. Please state clearly what it is you think I am lying about and I will give you the information to prove I am not.

LCRP ‘Ask Luke. He knows when Scott first came into the picture, he knows where Scott became involved in his legal battle. Rather than casting aspersions on someone who has done so much to help move Luke's case forward, go get the truth from Luke himself, then come back and share it with everyone.

Who is Sandra referring to when she claims ‘someone who has done so much to help move Luke’s case forward’ -

herself of Scott Forbes?

LCRP: ‘Sandra Lean yes Luke knew Scott was involved in some way but certainly not as his lawyer!

CS: ‘Sandra Lean You just said this is a different Scott Forbes. There is only 1 Scott Forbes. The Scott Forbes in the tweet posted by Lisa and the one appearing in documentaries implicating his friend. It's the same guy. You said it isn't.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #363 on: June 04, 2021, 12:13:53 AM »
Who’s ‘Mia’ ?

Fiona Scott
‘Sandra Lean I thought you were Mia from our group. On your instructions??

Apparently ‘Mia’ is

missing in action?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #364 on: June 04, 2021, 09:36:08 AM »
Apparently ‘Mia’ is

missing in action?

Suspect Fiona Scott will now have a red mark to her name - but she’ll be okay to keep the money coming in for them all

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #365 on: June 05, 2021, 03:00:36 AM »
LCRP: ‘Sandra Lean yes Luke knew Scott was involved in some way but certainly not as his lawyer!

CS: ‘Sandra Lean You just said this is a different Scott Forbes. There is only 1 Scott Forbes. The Scott Forbes in the tweet posted by Lisa and the one appearing in documentaries implicating his friend. It's the same guy. You said it isn't.

it is hilarious to see that teh web of lies is inevitably catching up with those who peddle them

https://i.imgur.com/5FOlB6L.png

SF now claims he set up the polygraphs too? news to me

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #366 on: June 05, 2021, 03:30:32 AM »
SF  *%^^& *&^^& *&^^&
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 03:21:28 AM by TruthSeeker2003 »
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #367 on: June 05, 2021, 04:12:55 AM »
?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 04:16:23 AM by TruthSeeker2003 »

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #368 on: June 05, 2021, 04:43:11 AM »
Are there 2 Scott Forbes? Is MK’s friend and Scott Forbes Legal Trainee on Luke Mitchell case the same man? Or are they 2 different people?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #369 on: June 05, 2021, 12:13:27 PM »
Are there 2 Scott Forbes? Is MK’s friend and Scott Forbes Legal Trainee on Luke Mitchell case the same man? Or are they 2 different people?

There’s one Scott Forbes who claims to have been Luke Mitchell’s lawyer between ‘2010-2016’

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #370 on: June 05, 2021, 03:40:17 PM »

One and the same person.

The real mystery is why Dr Lean claims it's a different guy.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 08:01:21 PM by Paranoid Android »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #371 on: June 05, 2021, 04:18:39 PM »
I should have been clearer in my previous post. When I said North/NW, I meant generally in that direction from directly behind the V in the wall to where N’battle college is (hope you understand what I mean here). I always though the V break in the wall was nearer to the Easthouses end of the path (and hence why I think N’battle college is N/NW from it). Am I mistaken? I thought the V was about two thirds of the way from the N’battle end of the path and only one third of the way from the Easthouses end. Apologies if wrong. When talking about trails,  I am talking about blood trails around the locus during and after the murder. Parky41, I’d be interested in hearing your theory (and anyone else’s, for that matter) as to what happened between 1700 and 1715 on that fateful day (including motive, etc, the murderer’s frame of mind, was it premeditated? was it in a fit of rage? .... and I’d like to hear opinions and theories on all the gory details during and after the heinous act). I’d also be curious to know which way you think Jodi and her killer reached the woodland area behind the V (for example, did they go to it via the path behind the wall? Or did they follow the main path and then turn right and go through the V to it?). Also, do you think the attack happened at the V (behind it, obviously) and the struggle subsequently took them both west towards Newbattle? Or do you think the attack started yards further down west behind the wall? Btw, how do you know the carving in the tree was east of the V?

Perhaps one needs to cut to the chase with your post - It's nothing to do with wanting the gory details of anything, one is perfectly aware of what happened to this girl - It is that time frame. However:

The V is 2/3 down this path - west. It would take approx 10 mins to get passed W or NW  (6-7 to the V) - to where any altercation began. Irrespective of where one entered. Myself personally, at the big break where they often went.  So it is around five past five from the altercation beginning. From here you can let you imagination run riot to whatever time, one assumes it must have taken - or go with the time in which it did happen. Up until that sighting by F&W around 17.40pm. - taken into account here the evidence of LK around 5.15 and this being the official approximation of TOD. But we know not precise. Therefore it is from here, one again has to enter into whatever realms, one assumes it must have taken as opposed to the time he actually did have. - and revert back to you earlier post. Of no-one knowing exactly what happened as to motive and so forth. Only that LM was seen with a girl around 4.54pm and he was seen again around 17.40pm. Without this girl. And of being pre-meditated? - Again, only he will know this. That evidence of describing the best way to kill someone. Of him beckoning this girl to come to him, to go to the woods - when she had thought they were to be staying "up here?" - we will never know, as you say - unless he were to fess up.

What interests me more is this evidence of those sightings and no other sighting of LM - when he claimed he was somewhere he was not. We know the alibi is non existent. We know that Jodi left to meet only with him and that she left home around 4.50pm. No earlier.  But of this clothing that everyone wants to zone in on - From AB and I will use khaki green for that is the exact colour of the clothing she picked out. And of not being sure of it being a parka but chose parka - as it was the closest to the jacket she could get. And onto F&W and again this parka. Khaki being the precise colour they chose and of length and again that parka - the badge is missing and it was mentioned. This German badge. And of AB again - what appeared to be all green clothing, and we are not hearing here, what trousers did F&W say? of colour oh and those boots of course.  And onto where LM claimed to have been, at the entrance of his estate. Hanging around with this shiny khaki green jacket on at 5.32pm - not a snifter of a sighting of him. Of course we know he was not here at all - for F&W did not see two youths who looked identical. Just the one and just the one ID as LM at this gate. As was the youth by AB -"as sure as you could be that the male she saw was Luke Mitchell" - and it is important to highlight what others use, that this was a series crime. that AB could not be manipulated - And she knew she had to be sure, and she knew she had to be honest. - That using this very different LM, 18mnths later only proves her honesty. Nothing more. And that it only shows F&W were going from then and every picture they had seen after their ID of him in the papers. For these males were one and the same person, at either end of this path - It was LM.

And we can not simply keep on dismissing these sightings - Whether people like it or not. This male seen around 4.54 and 17.40 and of this girl - never to be seen again. Were the killer and Jodi. And people do know this. They do not discount them entirely. They try their dammed hardest to fit these other suspects into being this male - anyone other than LM.  Why? For LM was definitely not at home. Of course we know that most of these people are completely unaware of that alibi tale - in it's entirety, are they not?

They do not realise that the initial alibi - was from five past five until around 5.45pm - the exact time needed to alibi LM. To keep out of those sightings by AB and F&W. To just after AB and just after F&W. To fit exactly around the time in which he killed her. As above, from around five past five. They do not realise that when SM changed his, it fitted exactly in with those times, of seeing his mother at five past five and of leaving home around 5.45pm. That the alibi changed again when the call to the Jones house came to light, of CM being captured on CCTV and of course onto the final of SM being engrossed on the internet. - That it became impossible for several things. For SM to have seen his brother at five past five and again at 5.15pm. That there had been no conversation prior to dinner, being finished getting cooked. Of the eating and all else for both brothers to have left home, one before the other, by 5.30pm.

And all of those statements morphing from army shirts (50) with German badges into parkas, mangled about in the exact same fashion as those fires - of 30 neighbours saying no fire - A hell of a lot of occupants in those neighbours around the Mitchell garden plus of course the three that said there was burning and smoke directly from the garden - so is that 33 direct neighbours then? And a hell of a lot of witnesses, around 50 seeing LM with that army shirt he claimed to have just bought also. And at one point, Ms Lean claims on that very day? - But of the teacher, who left school that semester. Of being manipulated in the way in which he was questioned to stating, "it was easy to make him think a certain way?"  We know, just as easy as it was to get AB to say there was a pocket, or the press to say a scrunchie or the police an Oak tree or to tell Luke the clothing. And of course the guy from Esk Bank Trading - who Findlay got to say "coz o the murder and everything" - Well the guy was hardly going to remember LM any other way, was he? - he would not have been testifying in the first instance, if it had not been for the murder - the guy was steadfast, as with the school teacher, that he saw LM in this shop, prior to the murder with the parka. He remembered why it was prior and the reasons why he knew it to be prior to the murder, to do with his mother.

And back to those sightings of the murderer and this girl. The same male on either end of this woodland strip. And of no alibi. And of the ID of LM. And of no other male looking the same. And the foolish notion that no appeal was put out for them. And every ludicrous notion as to why they have never come forward - for it was the killer and Jodi Jones.

What happened to the bike that JF saw chained to the railings at the back of the school? What happened to LM's bike? And where is the skunting knife with the brown handle - that contrary to what Ms Lean may claim, was with JF and found, is still missing. One can manipulate around this til the cows come home - the murder weapon and that knife that LM had with the brown handle are still missing. What happened to LM attending cadets that day? It was normally a Monday that he did go was it not? What were the reasons given for this non attendance? That he claimed this Monday was just like any other? - Was he already on his way to cadets when Jodi texted to say she was allowed out?

So work around on what one feels was impossible, but shown not to have been the case before this Jury - who did attend the scene, who saw those crime scene photos, who saw the locus after greenery had been cut back and in winter time, in daytime  -  whom realised the impossibility of the ease in which LM entered that woodland and mere seconds later - found something. Who had already introduced the woodland prior to even reaching this V break. Ignore everything on the basis of also ignoring LM's testimony - to bring LM to the search trios account - that is the desperation in need, to show these witnesses to be lying - by ignoring the testimony that he himself gave. By ignoring his lies - over and over.  And by those desperate measures to introduce what was not possible - of seeing any bike at any V break on this path at 5.15pm. From this witness from BTH - who had already referenced a moped and boys - to then ref a bike and no people - when we know the one bike that was in sight at this time was that of LK.

So one can work away with as many gory details as possible - in their various attempts to put their minds inside of this killers. Whilst the woodland strip may have been far removed from the "Piccadilly Circus" that Ms Lean refers to. It was not that far removed from civilization that any killer had the opportunity to spend copious amount time - to carry out this murder and so forth. It was used as a means of access to other areas of the Esk Trail. But from this V up and of the break at the top of RDP. But for young people such as Jodi and Luke it was used to hang out in. The very reason he had carved those initials into the tree. On one such occasion they were in it together. And we can not discount the boys on the bike or any other people who may have come to be on this very path, such as LK - for LM would have been aware of any other noise around. Or if anyone else had entered this woodland. Very much why I have mentioned on several occasions of where this girl was undoubtedly left hidden - hidden off any beaten track and was not discovered over the course of that evening. - Only the killer knew this and only the killer knew they needed time. For disposal, for setting that alibi in place - for the killer knew that this girl was leaving her home to meet with him and him alone - And this is why there was only one call. This is why he did not phone back. This is why he was not seen anywhere for many periods of time over the course of that evening. And this is why it took under 50mins later that night. For Jodi to be known to be missing. From being reported to be missing. From the officers attending at her house to fill in that missing persons report. For the search party of 4 to initially meet, for the beginning of any in depth from of searching. For it to take less than ten minutes. For LM to already introduce the woodland into his search and for him to go over at this V on his second introduction - be in this woodland mere seconds. To find Jodi in the hidden spot from where he had left her earlier - That complete ease, that complete familiarity.

And again this is only a mere fraction of the evidence - that clearly pointed towards LM. Of knowing the type of tree, of the red fastener, of the clothing - Of the fire going on over the course of the evening. Of borrowing torches from someone who was out getting petrol. The murder happened. Disposal was needed. - The setting of a story is exactly where Luke Mitchell could not have banked on the police being the police. Those wheels firmly set in motion. And we can see clearly why there is this need to disperse doubt upon others - Namely Jodi's family. - For it was their account that contradicted LM's for that entire evening. - Of Jodi getting out earlier. Of this ban on the path. Of that phone call with AO. Of this "Mucking around up here". Of changing clothes. Of telling Judith he thought she was grounded again. Of the search parties account being in total contrast to LM's. - And we are asked to choose are we not? - By omitting most of everything in those statements. Of knowing those clear lies told over from the Mitchells - we are being asked to ignore them. To ignore every piece of evidence, to listen to the obtuse reasoning given for all and everything - Of police manipulation, of favouring this girls family, of having tunnel vision - The police were ignoring nothing. They could not ignore LM's own testimony and the massive holes in it. They could not ignore those witness testimonies that exposed the lies being told. They could not ignore the fact he was not at home. And of everything that followed.

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #372 on: June 07, 2021, 02:12:12 AM »
What happened to the bike that JF saw chained to the railings at the back of the school? What happened to LM's bike? And where is the skunting knife with the brown handle - that contrary to what Ms Lean may claim, was with JF and found, is still missing. One can manipulate around this til the cows come home - the murder weapon and that knife that LM had with the brown handle are still missing. What happened to LM attending cadets that day? It was normally a Monday that he did go was it not? What were the reasons given for this non attendance? That he claimed this Monday was just like any other? - Was he already on his way to cadets when Jodi texted to say she was allowed out?

So work around on what one feels was impossible, but shown not to have been the case before this Jury - who did attend the scene, who saw those crime scene photos, who saw the locus after greenery had been cut back and in winter time, in daytime  -  whom realised the impossibility of the ease in which LM entered that woodland and mere seconds later - found something. Who had already introduced the woodland prior to even reaching this V break. Ignore everything on the basis of also ignoring LM's testimony - to bring LM to the search trios account - that is the desperation in need, to show these witnesses to be lying - by ignoring the testimony that he himself gave. By ignoring his lies - over and over.  And by those desperate measures to introduce what was not possible - of seeing any bike at any V break on this path at 5.15pm. From this witness from BTH - who had already referenced a moped and boys - to then ref a bike and no people - when we know the one bike that was in sight at this time was that of LK.

I’ve been thinking about that alleged sighting of the boys’ moped being propped at the V riderless at approx the same time as the murder. How is it possible to see that from BTH or indeed driving along N’battle rd? Who exactly started this story? Who was this eyewitness? Was it used in evidence?  And on the subject of JF, a second cousin of the Jones family, I found a link to an article stating that he said that this moped was propped at the V around the time of the murder and that he and GD were at the locus at the time, too. Said article also mentions that JF said he was ostracised by the Joneses, wasn’t welcome at Alice Walker’s house any more and that JOSJ was going to batter him. I also understand that Shane Mitchell had threatened JF around the time of the trial, as well. Perhaps more significantly, the article also states that he moved away from Dalkeith to Ayrshire around the time of the trial. Can anyone explain all of this? Bearing in mind that this guy was also well known to police (had convictions for drugs, motoring and violence offences), and wasn’t the most punctual or reliable coming forward to facilitate the police in their investigation, repeatedly gave police inaccurate info in regards to timings and his whereabouts on the afternoon of 30.06.03 (fed the police with evasive “I don’t knows” and “I can’t remembers”), cut his own hair only 2 or 3 days after the murder (supposedly because he didn’t like curly hair) and had the aforementioned moped crushed and destroyed not long after the murder. Why JF, GD and the moped all weren’t seized, examined and thoroughly investigated immediately beggars belief (hindsight’s a great thing, though).

https://www.scotsman.com/news/ex-drug-dealer-denies-he-was-behind-murder-cousin-jodi-2509760

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #373 on: June 07, 2021, 03:11:42 AM »
Morag Richie is a killer groupie

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #374 on: June 07, 2021, 03:13:04 AM »
Is Sandra gone quiet because of her house of cards falling down around her?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 03:15:53 AM by TruthSeeker2003 »