Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62125 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #465 on: June 11, 2021, 05:56:47 PM »

At around 11.25pm LM introduced the woodland into this search at the Gino spot.
At around 11.30pm LM again introduced the woodland into this search at the V break.
LM at this point physically entered the woodland.
LM turned immediately to his left - no unfamiliarity, no trepidation - nothing

Did Luke Mitchell ever mention scouring the field where his dog apparently ran into?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #466 on: June 11, 2021, 06:05:22 PM »

Behind the wall where she most definitely died - utter nonsense from Ms Lean and the sidekicks who claim the same.
LM could not have seen what he described - LM did not go near enough.

I concur
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #467 on: June 11, 2021, 06:08:33 PM »
LM had all he could have covered by the time he was prepped and ready to offer to search. LM at this point did not have to distance himself from anything -
LM distanced himself from this once the police were involved. By leading them a merry dance on how to get to where they were.
By saying no to showing them were Jodi lay - LM had absolutely no problem before this with Jodi's family.

He didn’t

Nor did he have any problems watching the Manson DVD which he purchased a couple of days after he’d committed the murder

https://www.mansonwiki.com/wiki/You%27re_Sure_You_Will_Be_Comfortable%3F
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 06:17:01 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #468 on: June 11, 2021, 06:19:54 PM »

These are clear facts:

LM nor anyone had to be drenched blood.
No one had to be jumping in showers.
If this killer was aware enough of DNA implications (LM was, "they wanted me over that wall to get my DNA),
then they were more than astute enough not to be trailing it into the house, or having showers.

And if it were the ‘bloodbath’ described - it wasn’t

He would have had blood on the soles of his footwear - he didn’t

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #469 on: June 11, 2021, 06:23:44 PM »
LM did not have to enter his house before 6pm - his house was detached.
LM had ample time for that alibi story and all else - and what a story that was.
Completely disintegrated bit by bit.
From 5:05pm until 5:45pm - down to less than 15mins. - LM was not at home.

And we add on those sightings.
And we add on that missing knife and Jacket.
And every detail of that clothing right down to the red hair fastener and those DC shoes.
And of a boy who was the complete opposite of being effected in the slightest.
And we add on buying and viewing that dvd of that horrible depiction of that girl in the woods.
https://www.mansonwiki.com/wiki/You%27re_Sure_You_Will_Be_Comfortable%3F
We add on the incredulous tales of waiting around all that time, on an off chance of meeting in the first place.
Then we add on this "not coming out" and this "I thought you had grounded her" -
We add on the best way to kill someone, the skunting knives, the replacement, the parka.

And so much more -

He said at one point he thought Jodi had ‘dumped’ him

Was he waiting for [Name removed]’s to ‘dump him’ if for example she found out about the others 2 Kim’s?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 06:29:01 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #470 on: June 11, 2021, 06:34:07 PM »
And so much more - then we go to trial

Before his trial he also displayed his need for attention by talking to various journalists, then appearing on TV on the day of jodi’s funeral and again being photographed at her graveside later on that day

Offline Dexter

« Reply #471 on: June 11, 2021, 06:56:22 PM »
They clearly aren’t aware that sadly real life murders don’t look like they do on TV

These posts have a very familiar ring to them. Nothing will be their original work either. Their blogs are a joke.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #472 on: June 12, 2021, 10:34:09 AM »
Oh, and then there is this. Turns out that Morag isn't one of Sandra's fake profiles after all. She does do her dirty work though. Trying to defend Sandra from the trolls by attacking the Jones family. What she says is both outrageous and disgusting quite frankly ↘️↘️↘️

“ Morag Ritchie”

@King bear

Can none of you Jones lot tell the truth? Oh no yous have all had to lie for the past 18 years!! And if I am a beast lover, I would have married into the Jones family. ONCE A BEAST ALWAYS A BEAST. GET USED TO IT. YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO TO THE SHOP AND GET YOURSELF SOME LUBE, YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT ALOT SOONER THAN YOU THINK!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Morag Richie
I wont comment on anything else. Will leave you all to the commenting. I will stop campaigning altogether, I have put loads of work into this and was just getting so close to the truth, I have written letter upon letter to people. E-mailed loads of people, but get no thanks for it.. good luck to you all anyway, and it was Janine Jones herself and Steven Kelly that put their own names out into the public domain to start with, I only called them out on the lies, but I will delete everything of mine on all social platforms now.  It actually hurts when you try the best you can, and everything is either not approved, or deleted.. Have a nice day guys and I hope you get Luke home soon.

Fiona Scott:
Morag luv, it’s not personal but you keep accusing the Jonses when you know it’s not allowed. We are happy to approve your post as long as they are not accused. Xx

« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 10:37:12 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #473 on: June 12, 2021, 10:39:13 AM »
Thora Allan:All the groups have rules. We can't go around accusing anyone. Including Jodi’s family. We can't do to others what has been done to Luke. There is plenty stuff that you can post that doesn't involve rule breaking. You can still be involved if you chose to.

This ⬆️ is the women who has falsely accused Jane Hamilton of setting up a ‘honey trap’  *&^^&

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #474 on: June 12, 2021, 10:52:10 AM »

Fiona Scott:
Morag luv, it’s not personal but you keep accusing the Jonses when you know it’s not allowed. We are happy to approve your post as long as they are not accused. Xx

'accusing the Jonses when you know it’s not allowed' - and yet certain people do this all the time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #475 on: June 12, 2021, 10:54:26 AM »
'accusing the Jonses when you know it’s not allowed' - and yet certain people do this all the time.

Yep

And Charlotte Anne Downy has defaced road signs - which is against the law in Scotland and could have potentially devastating consequences ie; cause a road traffic accident  *&^^&

Edit - I done it but those signs are deceptively large! Luckily you can still make it out when driving past but it's much smaller than I anticipated.
I live in Kincardine. It's a commuter town as we have the Kincardine bridge so most people travelling from north to south will likely have to cross either the Kincardine bridge or the forth. We also get all the other flow traffic coming from Edinburgh.
And we have the police training college here just moments from my home 🤣 so guess what's getting peppered with stickers once they arrive lol.
I'm going to stick this on the bridge a bit later on. Just to note, nothing will be damaged or destroyed. Nothing will be spray painted. Simply putting up a sign that doesn't read "look who's turning 40" 🙄🤣

She’s even uploaded photographs of her ‘handiwork’

And further states in response to Tricia Anderson who thinks it’s ‘fantastic’

Tricia Anderson I was gonna do that but I would need to do that on like a sheet or something. This is just a small-ish sign going on the community garden thing right next to the bridge so it can be seen by people driving past.
When I started writing I realized no one would be able to catch the links cause they would be written so small but yeah it's so important to get the information out there x

*&^^&

Hopefully that too will get reported to the police
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 11:00:36 AM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #476 on: June 12, 2021, 11:59:58 AM »
Yep

And Charlotte Anne Downy has defaced road signs - which is against the law in Scotland and could have potentially devastating consequences ie; cause a road traffic accident  *&^^&

Edit - I done it but those signs are deceptively large! Luckily you can still make it out when driving past but it's much smaller than I anticipated.
I live in Kincardine. It's a commuter town as we have the Kincardine bridge so most people travelling from north to south will likely have to cross either the Kincardine bridge or the forth. We also get all the other flow traffic coming from Edinburgh.
And we have the police training college here just moments from my home 🤣 so guess what's getting peppered with stickers once they arrive lol.
I'm going to stick this on the bridge a bit later on. Just to note, nothing will be damaged or destroyed. Nothing will be spray painted. Simply putting up a sign that doesn't read "look who's turning 40" 🙄🤣

She’s even uploaded photographs of her ‘handiwork’

And further states in response to Tricia Anderson who thinks it’s ‘fantastic’

Tricia Anderson I was gonna do that but I would need to do that on like a sheet or something. This is just a small-ish sign going on the community garden thing right next to the bridge so it can be seen by people driving past.
When I started writing I realized no one would be able to catch the links cause they would be written so small but yeah it's so important to get the information out there x

*&^^&

Hopefully that too will get reported to the police

Shocking !!!

I’d get right on to the police if I were you....
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 12:45:25 PM by Brietta »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #477 on: June 12, 2021, 01:40:53 PM »
Where was he between 10:00pm (When he was seen walking outside past his neighbour house) and 10:41pm (When he was outside somewhere) when he received JuJ’s first test message ?

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/shirleymckie/luke-mitchell-jodi-jones-the-map-t609-s40.html

According to this time line and CM on the James English podcast, LM was at home. Mr. Frankland seems to be a bit of a nuisance.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #478 on: June 12, 2021, 06:38:07 PM »
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/shirleymckie/luke-mitchell-jodi-jones-the-map-t609-s40.html

According to this time line and CM on the James English podcast, LM was at home. Mr. Frankland seems to be a bit of a nuisance.

Your link is very illuminating in several ways.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #479 on: June 12, 2021, 10:42:10 PM »
Your link is very illuminating in several ways.

Isn't it just !!