Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62128 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #510 on: June 13, 2021, 04:38:48 PM »
MT: ‘ANNOUNCEMENT
Parliament is booked for 17th July 2021. 12.30 to 15.30. Let's spread the word. We are no longer waiting on you Sandra Lean. It's delay after delay.
SEE YOU ALL THERE. LETS GET LUKES VOICE HEARD.

CS: ‘Your comment is a bit harsh towards Sandra Lean in my opinion, she is busy herself not only as a working professional but as a mother.... if she could do things faster I’m sure she would to be fair

MT: ‘Unfair. She has just slated this group. She's hiding the fact one off the official groups admins was charged with threatening to burn Jane Hamilton to death. Cant support a group like that.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #511 on: June 13, 2021, 04:52:42 PM »
We don’t know if she doesn’t ‘believe’ it’s not him

If she really did burn a blood stained parka jacket in her log burner, of course she would have realised it was him------IF she did that.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #512 on: June 13, 2021, 04:56:47 PM »
Sandra Lean gave me the impression Corinne Mitchell was a drinker ?

We know she stopped off on her way home to buy alcohol on the 30th June 2003

And Jodi apparently told her friend Corinne also smoked a lot of cannabis ?

Why?

Did Corinne have addictions?

And if so what triggered these possible addictions?

I've no idea whether or not Corinne drank or smoked, but I would imagine having one's son convicted of murder, whether guilty or not, would drive a lot of people to drink/smoke!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #513 on: June 13, 2021, 05:12:06 PM »
If she really did burn a blood stained parka jacket in her log burner, of course she would have realised it was him------IF she did that.

We don’t know what she did or didn’t do

I’m of the view she probably didn’t burn any of Luke’s clothing that night

I do however think the log burner was being used

But there’s no doubt she lied for him

Text message from Corrine to Luke Mitchell - 1st July 12.29am

"You will tell me right now what is wrong. I'm on my way up to find you."
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #514 on: June 13, 2021, 05:15:08 PM »
I've no idea whether or not Corinne drank or smoked, but I would imagine having one's son convicted of murder, whether guilty or not, would drive a lot of people to drink/smoke!

Jodi claimed to her friend Corinne smoked a lot of cannabis

I was under the impression her drinking started before her son murdered Jodi

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #515 on: June 13, 2021, 06:31:51 PM »

We do know that Judith Jones was three times over the legal limit when caught drink driving.

While I have every sympathy for what happened to her family there can never be any excuse for drink driving. The consequences can be absolutely devastating.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #516 on: June 13, 2021, 06:47:24 PM »
Sandra once again lying to all her followers via her live video

Jane Hamilton WAS threatened

Sandra Lean claiming she wasn’t  *&^^&

Fiona Scott now being bullied and targeted for daring to ask a question  *&^^&

AE: ‘So guys, quite confused of the today's update. What was the update? Am I missing something despite Luke's new legal team and slating Fiona 🤔

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #517 on: June 13, 2021, 06:48:51 PM »
MT: ‘ANNOUNCEMENT
Parliament is booked for 17th July 2021. 12.30 to 15.30. Let's spread the word. We are no longer waiting on you Sandra Lean. It's delay after delay.
SEE YOU ALL THERE. LETS GET LUKES VOICE HEARD.

CS: ‘Your comment is a bit harsh towards Sandra Lean in my opinion, she is busy herself not only as a working professional but as a mother.... if she could do things faster I’m sure she would to be fair

MT: ‘Unfair. She has just slated this group. She's hiding the fact one off the official groups admins was charged with threatening to burn Jane Hamilton to death. Cant support a group like that.

GM: ‘My personal opinion is Luke won’t get a retrial or anything like it. He will need to serve the rest of his sentence apply for parole and get released on life long licence as a killer. (And parole won’t be granted at the first try it never does in murder cases)

MT: ‘And your 100% right. We have the backing off Corrine on everything we do. We have pushed and pushed for a protest date and we're constantly told not to so we had start things moving.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #518 on: June 13, 2021, 08:51:57 PM »
Completely in line with Ms Lean - poppycock. When anyone makes this type of ridiculous claim then it instantly discredits everything else that is said.

Yet Lolly claims,

“We merely delight in seeing the truth told and justice served”

more ‘poppycock’  *&^^&

Sandra Lean
An interesting article - I contacted the lady involved, as she'd tweeted that Luke's case was one she and her team were going to be looking at - she replied very quickly, saying they're working on some other cases at the minute, but will be in touch>

https://lolly-truecrime.medium.com/is-the-jodi-jones-murder-unsolved-1ad3fa76e40

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #519 on: June 14, 2021, 12:19:39 AM »
Seems the good Dr has slipped up again!

How can she continually back these psychopaths?!

Threatening to set someone, anyone on fire is to be deplored

She is continually banging the drum saying we can't do to others what was done to Luke.

Say what?  (&^& &^^&* *&^^& &^^&* *&^^& 8@??)( &%54%
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #520 on: June 14, 2021, 03:14:33 PM »
Sandra Lean
The police doctor didn't, for example, say his hair was dirty, but oddly smelled freshly washed (as the forensic scientist said about Jodi's t-shirt

So what did Luke Mitchell tell police re when he last washed his hair?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=583.msg550235#msg550235

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #521 on: June 15, 2021, 04:10:25 PM »
EM - a Bamber supporter - has quoted MDB of all people 🙄

‘I find myself quoting the wonderful Michelle Diskin Bates time and again but it is very appropriate here: “Justice is never served by the conviction of the innocent” ….not that these types of so called ‘journalists’ are bothered by that, or getting their facts wrong.  The lack of personal pride in doing a thoroughly researched a factually accurate report from these people never ceases to amaze me!’

In response to Sandra Lean ⬇️

An open message to the Daily Record:
You claim that misinformation and false claims of innocence are being disseminated in the campaign to have Luke Mitchell's conviction re-examined. Why? We are telling the truth - you are the source of so much misinformation and false claims and today's article proves it.
The stickers to which you refer were not "plastered all over Midlothian" - they are nowhere near Midlothian. You claim that using Jodi's image is "insensitive," yet you use the same image to peddle your lies.
Your article says, "The time has come for Jodi’s family to be respected and for this shameless attempt at rewriting history to stop."
You are absolutely correct - YOU must stop publishing misinformation, half truths and outright lies (like the one in today's article) - once again, for absolute clarity, there are no stickers bearing images of Jodi anywhere in Midlothian. Trawling social media posts for "sensationalist" snippets is not journalism, it's shameful opportunism.
If you are correct about the safety of this conviction, then you should be welcoming an independent review to prove it (and to prove what you say about the campaign and campaigners), rather than trying to shut down those who question it and, in turn, question whether true justice has ever been had for Jodi.
Respect? Let the truth be known so that Jodi can rest in peace and her family can have the closure this shameful witch hunt, masquerading as "justice," has kept from them for all these years.

Danielle Barclay claims,
Scotland's biggest miscarriage of Justice
The truth is out and the conviction not safe.
Justice is coming now 18 years later it's not going away

*&^^&

And I guarantee she won’t have seen Luke Mitchell’s police witness statements in full nor the SCCRC’s statement of reasons 🙄

GF states,
...buy a book it’s all there in black and white

Oh no it isn’t
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 04:17:02 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #522 on: June 15, 2021, 04:20:47 PM »
Danielle Barclay goes on,

.... is tonnes of evidence pointing at around 5 other people (some may not be involved) but if police did what they are supposed to then these people should have been investigated in depth like Luke was and they where not.
It's shocking!
If you took the time use your brain and read up ALL info on this you will realise there is nothing pointing to Luke at all.
I don't name names on FB  but the DNA from one male who was close to Jodi go from there and it all links to something sinister.
Don't ask people to tell you,research yourself. Knowlege is power.
Question it all every single part of  the case x’

‘...is tonnes of evidence pointing at around 5 other people (some may not be involved) but if police did what they are supposed to then these people should have been investigated in depth like Luke was and they where not
(sic)

She won’t know what the police did or didn’t do re ‘alternative suspects’ as I suspect much of this material hasn’t been disclosed

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #523 on: June 15, 2021, 04:25:00 PM »
Morag Richie
If the family had told the truth from day 1 then they wouldn’t have to be seeing this now. Do they not want justice for Jodi?? Funny how they run to the red rags with all their crap, and worse than that, the desperate reporters do a story on it. The truth is just around the corner now though, and karma will make sure, that the right ones go down, and I will be amongst the many others to laugh in their faces, after what that family have covered up, and the police. Why should Luke Mitchell suffer, he done nothing…

*&^^&

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #524 on: June 15, 2021, 04:27:27 PM »
TA - who has attached a copy of the front cover of Sandra Leans second book

I strongly advise you to read this book. It's not Luke's story it's all facts taken from court testimony and police statements. 🤔

Do these people really believe ALL the facts are contained in ‘this book’?

Maybe one of them will publish Luke Mitchell’s police witness statements in full along with the SCCRC’s statement of reasons