Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62119 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #525 on: June 15, 2021, 04:30:50 PM »
CRM is clearly deluded

‘....I’ve never used her picture personally but justice for Luke is justice for Jodi. Maybe if Luke’s picture hadn’t  been posted all over rags like this the Jury may have returned a different verdict. People think the ones fighting for justice for Luke are against Jodi. They couldn’t be more wrong. Two families lost their bairns that day and Jodi should never be forgotten about.

No they didn’t!

CRM
‘.... if the family believe that they should demand an independent review of all evidence gathered by the police but not used by the prosecution and put this to bed once and for all. Jodi should be remembered in this every single day. Btw I’ve just found out that none of these stickers with Jodis face have been put up in Midlothian only ones with Luke’s photo.

*&^^& *&^^&

« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 04:32:52 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Rusty

« Reply #526 on: June 15, 2021, 04:32:32 PM »
Morag Richie
If the family had told the truth from day 1 then they wouldn’t have to be seeing this now. Do they not want justice for Jodi?? Funny how they run to the red rags with all their crap, and worse than that, the desperate reporters do a story on it. The truth is just around the corner now though, and karma will make sure, that the right ones go down, and I will be amongst the many others to laugh in their faces, after what that family have covered up, and the police. Why should Luke Mitchell suffer, he done nothing…

*&^^&

Jeez. Now where have I heard those words before.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #527 on: June 15, 2021, 04:34:52 PM »
CRM is clearly deluded

‘....I’ve never used her picture personally but justice for Luke is justice for Jodi. Maybe if Luke’s picture hadn’t  been posted all over rags like this the Jury may have returned a different verdict. People think the ones fighting for justice for Luke are against Jodi. They couldn’t be more wrong. Two families lost their bairns that day and Jodi should never be forgotten about.

No they didn’t!

CRM
‘.... if the family believe that they should demand an independent review of all evidence gathered by the police but not used by the prosecution and put this to bed once and for all. Jodi should be remembered in this every single day. Btw I’ve just found out that none of these stickers with Jodis face have been put up in Midlothian only ones with Luke’s photo.

*&^^& *&^^&

The comments by this  ⬆️ women are obscene

Corrine Mitchell is grieving her son too. Yes he may be alive but that woman has been assaulted, her business attacked, her home lost vilified accused of unfounded things but this is forgotten about or ignored. Even if Luke is guilty his mother didn’t deserve any of this. No one is disrespecting jodi, they want the truth out so that poor girl can get justice. And just so you know, the Daily Record are lying about stickers with Jodis face in Midlothian. The stickers in Midlothian have Luke’s face. They should know the difference they had it spread across their front pages every day for months until that 14 year old child was eventually charged. He was already guilty before stepping in a court room thanks to these tabloid rags. I don’t believe for a minute they’ve spoke to family members either. It was only a few weeks ago the printed how the family had kept a dignified silence and refused to comment.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #528 on: June 15, 2021, 04:37:02 PM »
Carol Rice Mcmillen again
she’s still had her child taken away from her. Might not be the same as having her child murdered but her innocent boy has been locked up for something he didn’t do. Now if you are a mother put yourself in her shoes.

The same women who’d just stated,

....Even if Luke is guilty’

*&^^&

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #529 on: June 15, 2021, 04:49:54 PM »
Jodie McKeown
Her mother should be ashamed of herself! Who tells lies when their daughter has been murdered

*&^^& *&^^&

Sarah Spence
Jodie Mckeown exactly any mother would have the whole community upturned including the whole family......

Jodie McKeown
Sarah Spence the thing that actually gets me is ...why did she even report her missing ?? A mean she was known to be out till late hours in the morning,she was known not to be where she was ment to on several occasions,and the family instantly instructed Luke to meet them very near where she was found ! Why was this time different

Sarah Spence
Jodie Mckeown exactly this was also one of my thots, what made that night so diffirent for her family to report her missing?
And the fact folk have taken at face value that it was Jodie who txt Luke from her mum's fone apparently to make arrangements to meet luke, it was a txt anyone could have sent that , no one actually spoke to Jodie after school apart from her own family.x

Jodie Mckeown not forgetting the knife attack in the Jones home by a family member, 2 weeks b4 her death, which lead to her mum being injured.... I Dnt think Jodie left the house that day either....but everyone has taken thos woods were her place of death....I'm.no so sure it was..and non of the family' homes were forensicaly examined 🤷 that in itself is crazy police work...

Jodie McKeown
Sarah Spence if that was her place of death it would have been a bloodbath! A still believe the bike was against the wall because the bike took her there

John Lapsley
That family and their cronies are as guilty as the McCanns if you ask me. Something just doesn't add up in both cases. Youd think if any doubt they'd want jodies real killer caught. But no. Alarm bells ring.
#freelukemitchel

Appalling !
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 04:56:43 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Rusty

« Reply #530 on: June 15, 2021, 05:46:41 PM »
Jodie McKeown
Her mother should be ashamed of herself! Who tells lies when their daughter has been murdered

*&^^& *&^^&

Sarah Spence
Jodie Mckeown exactly any mother would have the whole community upturned including the whole family......

Jodie McKeown
Sarah Spence the thing that actually gets me is ...why did she even report her missing ?? A mean she was known to be out till late hours in the morning,she was known not to be where she was ment to on several occasions,and the family instantly instructed Luke to meet them very near where she was found ! Why was this time different

Sarah Spence
Jodie Mckeown exactly this was also one of my thots, what made that night so diffirent for her family to report her missing?
And the fact folk have taken at face value that it was Jodie who txt Luke from her mum's fone apparently to make arrangements to meet luke, it was a txt anyone could have sent that , no one actually spoke to Jodie after school apart from her own family.x

Jodie Mckeown not forgetting the knife attack in the Jones home by a family member, 2 weeks b4 her death, which lead to her mum being injured.... I Dnt think Jodie left the house that day either....but everyone has taken thos woods were her place of death....I'm.no so sure it was..and non of the family' homes were forensicaly examined 🤷 that in itself is crazy police work...

Jodie McKeown
Sarah Spence if that was her place of death it would have been a bloodbath! A still believe the bike was against the wall because the bike took her there

John Lapsley
That family and their cronies are as guilty as the McCanns if you ask me. Something just doesn't add up in both cases. Youd think if any doubt they'd want jodies real killer caught. But no. Alarm bells ring.
#freelukemitchel

Appalling !

And one has to wonder where these people get their information from to come up with such nonsense. Who is drip feeding them? Well we all know who. Not using her real name of course, once this nonsense has been picked up, it is then spread around with some arms and legs added, and on que, we have the likes of Sarah & Jodie continuing to spread this nonsense, and of course adding their own twist to things.

Non of this will help Luke in the slightest, it will only set him back years (not that i think he will ever get out with-in the next 15 years anyway)

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #531 on: June 15, 2021, 05:50:33 PM »
And one has to wonder where these people get their information from to come up with such nonsense. Who is drip feeding them? Well we all know who. Not using her real name of course, once this nonsense has been picked up, it is then spread around with some arms and legs added, and on que, we have the likes of Sarah & Jodie continuing to spread this nonsense, and of course adding their own twist to things.

Non of this will help Luke in the slightest, it will only set him back years (not that i think he will ever get out with-in the next 15 years anyway)

And I suspect he’s very aware of this

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #532 on: June 15, 2021, 11:19:03 PM »
Morag Richie
If the family had told the truth from day 1 then they wouldn’t have to be seeing this now. Do they not want justice for Jodi?? Funny how they run to the red rags with all their crap, and worse than that, the desperate reporters do a story on it. The truth is just around the corner now though, and karma will make sure, that the right ones go down, and I will be amongst the many others to laugh in their faces, after what that family have covered up, and the police. Why should Luke Mitchell suffer, he done nothing…

*&^^&

Morag Ritchie the YouTube troll and UFO spotter  *&^^& *&^^& *&^^&
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #533 on: June 15, 2021, 11:24:57 PM »
EM - a Bamber supporter - has quoted MDB of all people 🙄

‘I find myself quoting the wonderful Michelle Diskin Bates time and again but it is very appropriate here: “Justice is never served by the conviction of the innocent” ….not that these types of so called ‘journalists’ are bothered by that, or getting their facts wrong.  The lack of personal pride in doing a thoroughly researched a factually accurate report from these people never ceases to amaze me!’

In response to Sandra Lean ⬇️

An open message to the Daily Record:
You claim that misinformation and false claims of innocence are being disseminated in the campaign to have Luke Mitchell's conviction re-examined. Why? We are telling the truth - you are the source of so much misinformation and false claims and today's article proves it.
The stickers to which you refer were not "plastered all over Midlothian" - they are nowhere near Midlothian. You claim that using Jodi's image is "insensitive," yet you use the same image to peddle your lies.
Your article says, "The time has come for Jodi’s family to be respected and for this shameless attempt at rewriting history to stop."
You are absolutely correct - YOU must stop publishing misinformation, half truths and outright lies (like the one in today's article) - once again, for absolute clarity, there are no stickers bearing images of Jodi anywhere in Midlothian. Trawling social media posts for "sensationalist" snippets is not journalism, it's shameful opportunism.
If you are correct about the safety of this conviction, then you should be welcoming an independent review to prove it (and to prove what you say about the campaign and campaigners), rather than trying to shut down those who question it and, in turn, question whether true justice has ever been had for Jodi.
Respect? Let the truth be known so that Jodi can rest in peace and her family can have the closure this shameful witch hunt, masquerading as "justice," has kept from them for all these years.

Danielle Barclay claims,
Scotland's biggest miscarriage of Justice
The truth is out and the conviction not safe.
Justice is coming now 18 years later it's not going away

*&^^&

And I guarantee she won’t have seen Luke Mitchell’s police witness statements in full nor the SCCRC’s statement of reasons 🙄

GF states,
...buy a book it’s all there in black and white

Oh no it isn’t

After today’s statement the sticker culprit is bragging about going out to repeat this deplorable behaviour.

Claire Robertson me too! As soon as Luke’s stickers come, he’ll be out to join her 😍

And we can go round town too xxx

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #534 on: June 16, 2021, 03:30:50 PM »

It's always everyone else's fault. It's never LM's fault. They don't come across as though they want justice for anyone at all. I looked into all of this with an open mind and now all I see is a campaign so badly damaged by lies and some clearly damaged people that it would take a miracle to drag this campaign out of the mud. The lack of proof to back up Dr. Lean's claims (never in the public domain, ) coupled with the obvious avoidance of questions that don't suit, leaves me believing LM is guilty because no one has been able to convince me otherwise. I have asked questions on lives and been ignored. Bad campaign tactics I think.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #535 on: June 16, 2021, 10:09:14 PM »
It's always everyone else's fault. It's never LM's fault. They don't come across as though they want justice for anyone at all. I looked into all of this with an open mind and now all I see is a campaign so badly damaged by lies and some clearly damaged people that it would take a miracle to drag this campaign out of the mud. The lack of proof to back up Dr. Lean's claims (never in the public domain, ) coupled with the obvious avoidance of questions that don't suit, leaves me believing LM is guilty because no one has been able to convince me otherwise. I have asked questions on lives and been ignored. Bad campaign tactics I think.

And a common theme in innocence fraud cases

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #536 on: June 17, 2021, 01:22:08 AM »
Sandra Lean
An interesting article - I contacted the lady involved, as she'd tweeted that Luke's case was one she and her team were going to be looking at - she replied very quickly, saying they're working on some other cases at the minute, but will be in touch>

https://lolly-truecrime.medium.com/is-the-jodi-jones-murder-unsolved-1ad3fa76e40

Am guessing Sandra Lean didn’t bother to carry out her due diligence - presuming she really did contact the person behind this account ? ⬇️

Lolly's True Crime World
@LollyTrueCrime
May 15
Please do not tag me with this hidden person I see no point in discussing non-existent or irrelevant points. This is about Luke Mitchell not judging the qualifications of a doctor of criminology

https://mobile.twitter.com/LollyTrueCrime/status/1393446689449578498

Lolly's True Crime World
@LollyTrueCrime
Jun 11
This new documentary on channel 4 suggests dredging a canal where Cannan put a 10 stone woman in a suitcase and dumped her. Do these "criminologists" not know that water let's things surface after a while

Lolly's True Crime World
@LollyTrueCrime
Jun 11
Not sure if you have seen the new documentary on Channel four it's on All 4 at present. It's the most unbelievable documentary that I have seen in Lamplugh so far

Lolly's True Crime World
@LollyTrueCrime
Replying to
@Michael87849394
It's called Footsteps of a killer, there are three different documentaries on three unsolved murders, I am sure your professional mind will see many flaws in them all

Michael Nolan
@Michael87849394
Jun 11
Replying to
@LollyTrueCrime
That is the one with Prof Wilson and what's her face from Silent Witness?

Lolly's True Crime World
@LollyTrueCrime
Jun 11
Yes the one. The first one I see flaws, the Lamplugh one is just the fools narrative featuring Cannan and the canal and the last is the Rita Ellis story which was a military murder hushed up and even now police will not talk to Wilson and co

https://mobile.twitter.com/LollyTrueCrime/status/1403298645710184453
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 02:23:53 AM by Nicholas »

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #537 on: June 17, 2021, 02:27:18 AM »

Sharon Indy Sunshine - Updated Group Description Tue 14.04

“ This is a group fighting for an independent review inquiry to end the speculation for Jodi Jones and Luke Mitchell, not a crime solving group!”

I wonder what prompted this?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jodie-jones-family-slam-stickers-24318782

Offline Parky41

« Reply #538 on: June 17, 2021, 12:10:04 PM »

“ This is a group fighting for an independent review inquiry to end the speculation for Jodi Jones and Luke Mitchell, not a crime solving group!”

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jodie-jones-family-slam-stickers-24318782

I think one is probably correct - the mere fact that no name of family member has been given, should be enough to tell people that this has not come directly from Jodi's immediate family. The point made however is bang on the money.

This campaigner - whom not once from all I have read, has ever contacted any member of this girls family. She claims to, under this complete false premise to have written "The true story of the murder of Jodi Jones". She has since time began on this, and I will say it again, because it is stark in its reality - had some personal beef around why, in her opinion - this girls family were not given the same treatment by the police and media - as the Mitchell family. That while in one hand, claims the treatment of the Mitchell family was wrong, that in her opinion there was a clear case of double standards - and the hypocrisy, yet again of going about things in such a way - that the results, from the few brain cells out there, are doing exactly what it says on her tin of a book - by giving this girls family the treatment, these people feel they deserve. - In what is without a shadow of a doubt - double standards.

This back up bleat of falseness - Of not wanting the same to happen to others as happened to the Mitchells is a Joke. There is clearly a vendetta of sorts. And it is more than fair to say - that the books which led into the documentaries, podcasts and so forth - are the direct cause of this. And it is clearly by way of "half truths. misinformation and downright lies" - that clear hypocrisy and contradiction in attempting to call Jane Hamilton out for this. - And how does Ms Lean know, that not one single picture/poster has been put up anywhere in Midlothian, Edinburgh is classed as Midlothian, is it not? - furthermore. this clear divide, this split by these campaigners, these fall outs - Ms Lean can not make a statement, that she can not know to be fact. _ She is in control of nothing. - This divide of CM backing some whilst others are backing Ms Lean.

And of this vendetta?? - From a person. Whom had without a shadow of doubt. Became involved with the Mitchells in 2003. Had declared LM as not being responsible, when she became interested in the murder of Jodi Jones. And from that moment with media articles and all else, along with the Mitchells discussed whom they felt may have been responsible for her death?

And from here. From peoples belief and perception that some well known expert in the field of criminology - is trusted, that she must be correct in what she has said and done - That it all must be true with this naive bleat of "no-one has taken any action against her"? - this is on par with LM's awareness of DNA implications. - That everything by book has been done by that fine line - Of knowing exactly where that cross over to liable begins. -Sneaky, intelligent and deliberate? For there has been far more said on forums over time. Under many guises and most definitely from those long time faithful followers. Scouring and trolling every person involved in this case. Every discussion where able to - to ram those opinions down one's throat. 

One would get the correct impression would they not - that this use of a sunflower on the front of IB, these posters of Jodi going up in the fight for LM, this blatant take over of this girl, her death and all else - is a hateful prod directly at Jodi's immediate family is it not? - That these people who have put blind faith in this campaign. Who are blaming Jodi's mother, brother, sister, grandmother, aunts and all else for LM's incarceration - These puppets, peddling the wares that in effect come directly from LM himself. This clear case of double standards - When there is nothing other than these half truths and clear misrepresentation of the actual facts in this case - that no doubt stemmed from as early as 2003. Does Ms Lean not class this "WE" she mentions as the very spreaders of lies, half truths and misinformation" Nicholas has already put up many of the comments.

So yes, in effect. By using this sunflower on the book, by using this girls picture - by having no right at all to take over anything to do with this girl - This charade of truth and Justice - is a Joke. There is nothing truthful or Just about it. Ms Lean, IM humble O - is a fraud. The nerve, the hypocrisy and that contradiction of calling, yet again Jane Hamilton out, when one backs every single lie, every half truth and every single piece of misinformation as a direct result of her, of all she has touted out - With that completely false premise of using Jodi Jones, by claiming to tell the "True story" of her murder. - It is LM's story, onto CM and ultimately put together by Ms Lean - it is their version of some twisted format, of what they class as truth. One must end this with - One would not know the truth if it were to smack one directly between the eyes!

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #539 on: June 17, 2021, 12:28:02 PM »

These people genuinely sadden me. It seems there really is no level too low.