Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62118 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #540 on: June 17, 2021, 12:54:56 PM »
When I first heard about this campaign I assumed it had the backing of poor Jodi's family until I realised differently. The way Jodi's family have been treated and blamed is disgusting and because it's disgusting it mostly seems to attract certain people. The proof of them is all over social media. I take my hat off to Jodi's family for managing to still remain silent and I do not believe their silence has anything to do with guilt.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #541 on: June 17, 2021, 01:00:19 PM »
And a common theme in innocence fraud cases

And it is innocence fraud - within this cult: Those half truths and misinformation that is the backbone of those teachings now.

It is a cult - plain and simple. Actions speak louder than any words. A doctrine. It is controlled. Those who do not believe are branded. Branded as being afraid of the truth - The truth according to Ms Lean? That repetitive time old bleat of - "what are people afraid of, why are they afraid of the truth, if they have nothing to fear, to hide then the truth should not matter" - To the present day of this independent review. That message to the "willfully ignorant" - Nonsense. People are not afraid of anything. This is Ms Lean projection in some fantasy world one appears to live in. It is not the truth, it is opinion and assumption based on half truths. Much of what Ms Lean is in effect blind to. For she has never held everything in her hands. Stemming from 2003.

And the trolls, those extraordinary lengths had - to invade, to shove that doctrine heavily upon others. Of Indy Sunshine - keep talking, in the shops - "go tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere"

And of Unicorn Princess and the vlog you put up - Her troubled times of late with social media. The disputes, the pushing of views into others faces, that force used in an attempt to push self opinion on to others - I sat back and pondered over this, and of her mother, of the "willfully ignorant" - Of her daughters mental health issues just now. Of having to see her therapist again, that first time in a long time. Of her struggle with social media and You Tube. Of stepping down for several months due to the pain and torment she was suffering from this. - and it left me wondering if her mother was high up on the list of her personal anguish? And praise for this daughter, who was able to face those demons. To join her vlog again, to speak out on mental health awareness. To show her followers that it is ok to be sad, to be down, to be angry and upset. - which is important, to help others who suffer the same.

And of Jane Hamilton - and the irony yet again of Ms Leans open invitation to her - of these "half truths, misinformation and downright lies" - The irony in that statement yet again. From the giver?, the spreader?, the cult leader? - The recruits, to this cultish "we are the way, the truth and the light" - It is time to stop hiding behind these half truths is it not? to come out of that safety net of disclosure in Scottish law - To release those statements from the Mitchells, those interviews - they belong to them. It should not thwart any miniscule chance of future possible court proceedings - They after all, are the truth. Which is steadfast - it does not change, and should not need changed, altered molded to fit with others. To release that report in full from the SCCRC, to release the submission put in. - both of which yet again, belong to LM. It is his case. He can sign the waivers to have these released. - To let everyone see.

Does this not show people, clearly - that there are things to hide here? - To show people that these many claims of buried evidence and statements are pie if the proverbial sky? - they are yet again accusations towards others that stem from within are they not? - for by hiding those statements, by not disclosing what can be disclosed - by not air brushing over the evidence in the investigation towards the Mitchells  - that landed that well founded suspicion, directly upon their heads. Those solid rocks of suspicion, those foundations set - that there could not be multiple suspects, that there was no tunnel vision. There was only one person in all of this, from the off, that could not be eliminated and that person is LM. - And of the person whom swept him completely under the carpet - from the moment that friendship began in 2003. - That closed mind to all and every possibility - the blind faith she put in him to have that access, was it not? - to be used, to study as an end to one's own means? - for it is yet again my humble opinion that this has always been a two way street. A clear case of give and take? Has it not? - I do not see someone who has devoted their life to LM, I see someone who has been a student for more than half of this time, and this author - It has not been at any cost of ones own time, it has been using ones own time for gain? - Is this not really the actual truth in it all?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #542 on: June 17, 2021, 01:55:16 PM »
And it is innocence fraud - within this cult: Those half truths and misinformation that is the backbone of those teachings now.

It is a cult - plain and simple. Actions speak louder than any words. A doctrine. It is controlled. Those who do not believe are branded. Branded as being afraid of the truth - The truth according to Ms Lean? That repetitive time old bleat of - "what are people afraid of, why are they afraid of the truth, if they have nothing to fear, to hide then the truth should not matter" - To the present day of this independent review. That message to the "willfully ignorant" - Nonsense. People are not afraid of anything. This is Ms Lean projection in some fantasy world one appears to live in. It is not the truth, it is opinion and assumption based on half truths. Much of what Ms Lean is in effect blind to. For she has never held everything in her hands. Stemming from 2003.

It is without doubt Sandra Lean - who has a PhD built of BS - who is clearly afraid of the truth

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #543 on: June 17, 2021, 02:00:54 PM »
And the trolls, those extraordinary lengths had - to invade, to shove that doctrine heavily upon others. Of Indy Sunshine - keep talking, in the shops - "go tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere"

Have you listened to her ‘Team catch up’ video?

Lianna and Stephanie Nicol appear to me to have been taken in - not only by the ‘credibility fallacy’ but also the innocence fraud of others - including Damian Echols/WM3

Are these people even aware of Exhibit 500 http://callahan.mysite.com/wm3/img/exh500.html

Lianna and Stephanie (Nicol) appear to have known of Sandra Lean since the TV show - all of what - 3 months or so 🙄
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 07:57:47 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #544 on: June 17, 2021, 02:09:33 PM »
g.
And of Unicorn Princess and the vlog you put up - Her troubled times of late with social media. The disputes, the pushing of views into others faces, that force used in an attempt to push self opinion on to others - I sat back and pondered over this, and of her mother, of the "willfully ignorant" - Of her daughters mental health issues just now. Of having to see her therapist again, that first time in a long time. Of her struggle with social media and You Tube. Of stepping down for several months due to the pain and torment she was suffering from this. - and it left me wondering if her mother was high up on the list of her personal anguish? And praise for this daughter, who was able to face those demons. To join her vlog again, to speak out on mental health awareness. To show her followers that it is ok to be sad, to be down, to be angry and upset. - which is important, to help others who suffer the same.

Sadly I’ve long suspected it is

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #545 on: June 17, 2021, 02:14:06 PM »
And of Jane Hamilton - and the irony yet again of Ms Leans open invitation to her - of these "half truths, misinformation and downright lies" - The irony in that statement yet again. From the giver?, the spreader?, the cult leader? - The recruits, to this cultish "we are the way, the truth and the light" - It is time to stop hiding behind these half truths is it not? to come out of that safety net of disclosure in Scottish law - To release those statements from the Mitchells, those interviews - they belong to them. It should not thwart any miniscule chance of future possible court proceedings - They after all, are the truth. Which is steadfast - it does not change, and should not need changed, altered molded to fit with others. To release that report in full from the SCCRC, to release the submission put in. - both of which yet again, belong to LM. It is his case. He can sign the waivers to have these released. - To let everyone see.

Of course he could and I suspect the SCCRC wouldn’t object to the releasing of their statement of reasons either

In future it’s highly probable statements of reason will be published in full by both the SCCRC and CCRC - for transparency

It’s something the CCRC are keen to see happen

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #546 on: June 17, 2021, 02:19:38 PM »

There was only one person in all of this, from the off, that could not be eliminated and that person is LM. - And of the person whom swept him completely under the carpet - from the moment that friendship began in 2003. - That closed mind to all and every possibility - the blind faith she put in him to have that access, was it not?

Was Sandra Lean’s involvement with killer Luke Mitchell’s the reason why unicorn princess became estranged from her mother ?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #547 on: June 17, 2021, 03:22:06 PM »
When I first heard about this campaign I assumed it had the backing of poor Jodi's family until I realised differently. The way Jodi's family have been treated and blamed is disgusting and because it's disgusting it mostly seems to attract certain people. The proof of them is all over social media. I take my hat off to Jodi's family for managing to still remain silent and I do not believe their silence has anything to do with guilt.

2005/media article from Jodi's mother. Judith Jones.

We have been approached many times to give insight into the kind of person Jodi was.

To make her a person, rather than a victim, I have, and will always be reluctant to do this.

Foremostly, because of Jodi - she would not like the notoriety her death has brought.

However, today only, I will give a little of how Jodi was.
She fought hard and long to overcome the loss of her dad. Even through this she always had thought and time for others.

She often spoke many words of wisdom to me, thus my little mentor Jodi will live always in all of us. She remains my strength.
She would (and will) be mortified by the use of her diaries by the defence.

These were private and should have remained so.

She had come to a point in her life of getting through her low self-esteem and was happy in having her first boyfriend.

On this I will say no more but that there can never be warnings of this type of evil.

On the use of cannabis there is no detriment to the clever and wise person she was.

Many teenagers wise and clever go through these phases, our only pain is that we never got to see Jodi grow and develop further into the person she was.

Jodi was no different from most people and classified all people as individuals.

Now hopefully we can be left, as Jodi would want, to deal naturally with our loss.

You are correct. It has absolutely nothing to do with guilt and everything to do with privacy. This girls family have remained steadfast for the most part - in their attempts to keep away from the public eye, and from the above we can see this is taken from Jodi herself, of how her family knew her. And the pain one can see, from that loss of losing the ability to naturally grieve due to the "notoriety her death brought" Of how this sweet girl at this tender young age, whom put no stamp upon people - that people are individual in their own way. And of the use of her diaries - which Ms Lean has shamefully used to cast dispersion upon Jodi's mother. Those scribblings of a young mind, a teenager - where it appears through this time of punishment had scribbled she wanted to stay with her "granny". And of course which tells us, that there were nothing in those diaries other than love for her family - for if there had have been - Ms Lean would be shouting it from the rooftops? - Ms Lean of course will not have those diaries physically in her person. Just some extracts from them - kept in those defence files. Most of which DF sought not to use, leaning on the love written for LM mainly. - But of course gives the impression she has them, no she does not. When she talks about it being morally wrong to reveal what is in them - OK, there are those bells again Ms Lean. For you have, used this very extract from them - As a weapon against Jodi's mother, whom she clearly loved and was very close to - to malign? With these open ended assumptions by way of saying "why did two young girls want to stay away from their mother?" -Knowing of course the exact reasons behind this, as to why DF found absolutely nothing by way of doubt, on anything from Jodi's family - By the mere fact he had to tell his client to "button it and show some respect" - it appears LM's disrespect is very much being voiced for him, is it not?  By using these smokescreens, these pawns - mainly the people whom Jodi loved dearly. In his plight to be heard, to be at the fore of attention?

And one does have to wonder - with this constant pushing and prodding. If one is actually looking for reaction from this girls family? This latest bleat that if the Jones family have problems with using Jodi's picture then this person would like to know why? - Really. And this person feels she has any right to anything, by way of demands of Jodi's family- whilst hanging them out to dry?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #548 on: June 17, 2021, 03:33:57 PM »
With these open ended assumptions by way of saying "why did two young girls want to stay away from their mother?"

The question for me is why did unicorn princess ‘want to stay away’ from her mother - Sandra Lean?

« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 03:40:49 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #549 on: June 17, 2021, 03:47:05 PM »
This latest bleat that if the Jones family have problems with using Jodi's picture then this person would like to know why? - Really. And this person feels she has any right to anything, by way of demands of Jodi's family- whilst hanging them out to dry?

I wonder how ‘this person’ would feel if a photograph of her children was reproduced - because she’s put it in the public domain and someone said, ‘The image of **** in the sticker is obviously not mine but has been available on social media for many years’

How would they feel if a stranger did this with slogans printed over the photograph calling for justice for the child?

And how would they feel if someone stated,

My street was looking a bit plain so I decorated it with a call to Justice” which included a photo of HER child?

I would be interested to know why she really felt entitled to do what she did with [Name removed]’s photograph and to learn more about her understanding of ‘boundaries’ and respect

Has ‘this person’ generally been taken in by a book written by a women who refers to herself as a ‘criminologist’ and a biased TV show produced for entertainment and will she have anything more to say about her actions or will she continue to behave like she has and carry on regardless?

« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 05:50:20 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #550 on: June 17, 2021, 06:03:33 PM »
These people genuinely sadden me. It seems there really is no level too low.

This women - Sharon Indy Sunshine - along with her lies also has no respect whatsoever for [Name removed]’s or her family regardless of what she might tell herself or anyone who will listen

She’s posts,

“What are your favourite Luke Mitchell hashtags?” along with an image of a cartoon Alsatian with the words,

‘Mia found her’  *&^^&

Jodi is reduced to a nameless female  *&^^&

As I’ve stated before - the contempt of this ‘slogan’ is telling

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #551 on: June 17, 2021, 06:16:59 PM »
I wonder how ‘this person’ would feel if a photograph of her children was reproduced - because she’s put it in the public domain and someone said, ‘The image of **** in the sticker is obviously not mine but has been available on social media for many years’

How would they feel if a stranger did this with slogans printed over the photograph calling for justice for the child?

And how would they feel if someone stated,

My street was looking a bit plain so I decorated it with a call to Justice” which included a photo of HER child?

I would be interested to know why she really felt entitled to do what she did with [Name removed]’s photograph and to learn more about her understanding of ‘boundaries’ and respect

Has ‘this person’ generally been taken in by a book written by a women who refers to herself as a ‘criminologist’ and a biased TV show produced for entertainment and will she have anything more to say about her actions or will she continue to behave like she has and carry on regardless?

Are they listening to what they are saying

&

People weren’t as informed ‘ (‘Team catch up’ video 🙄)

she says

*&^^& *&^^&

« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 07:59:16 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #552 on: June 17, 2021, 07:07:12 PM »
This women - Sharon Indy Sunshine - along with her lies also has no respect whatsoever for [Name removed]’s or her family regardless of what she might tell herself or anyone who will listen

She’s posts,

“What are your favourite Luke Mitchell hashtags?” along with an image of a cartoon Alsatian with the words,

Mia found her’  *&^^&

Jodi is reduced to a nameless female  *&^^&

As I’ve stated before - the contempt of this ‘slogan’ is telling

Is it a coincidence Danielle Barclay has very recently chosen to post photographs of ‘Mia found her’ posters on one of the Facebook groups and is she also lacking the self awareness to recognise the contempt this message displays regarding Jodi?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 07:44:50 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #553 on: June 17, 2021, 11:17:51 PM »
Is it a coincidence Danielle Barclay has very recently chosen to post photographs of ‘Mia found her’ posters on one of the Facebook groups and is she also lacking the self awareness to recognise the contempt this message displays regarding Jodi?

I don't know who Danielle Barclay is but I'll search for her now. I agree that the idea of, justice for Jodi, being Sandra Lean's or anyone else's place outside of poor Jodi's family is an overstep at best.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #554 on: June 17, 2021, 11:28:23 PM »

She's not the only one showing a complete lack of respect for Jodi Jones.  Scottish Bike Squad AKA The Seer AKA Janine did it,  very recently posted this video. The captions are horrendous as are most of his posts.

https://youtu.be/0PJK97VGnKc