Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62127 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #600 on: June 22, 2021, 11:11:54 PM »
You are right. It has been a lesson. I was really naive and was completely taken in by them all. I feel used and stupid.

Don’t feel too bad. They’re obviously very intelligent individuals.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #601 on: June 22, 2021, 11:17:03 PM »
I feel bad and extremely stupid. Just glad that I was able to see through them all eventually
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #602 on: June 22, 2021, 11:25:46 PM »
I feel bad and extremely stupid. Just glad that I was able to see through them all eventually

Can I ask how you came to be a moderator?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #603 on: June 22, 2021, 11:41:26 PM »
Yes. As I said I lived in the same town. I watched the C5 doc and it brought everything back that happened in 2003. I went on Facebook and found Sandra and the official Facebook group. They invited me to be a moderator and I accepted. I wanted to know more about the case than just believing the doc. They made out to me that the group was as much for Jodi as it was for Luke. They got fed up of my trying to protect jodi’s name. I didn't want to join the podcasts the made either. I found it really distasteful, I still do. I wanted to help with lots of things and I had my own ideas. When I began questioning them about their plans and actions they all blocked my and threw me out of the group.

I have learned so many terrible things about their behaviour since, such as the  threat was made to Jane Hamilton, the stickering and poster campaigns. I also learned that Dr Lean isn't who she appears to be.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #604 on: June 23, 2021, 12:29:14 AM »
Yes. As I said I lived in the same town. I watched the C5 doc and it brought everything back that happened in 2003. I went on Facebook and found Sandra and the official Facebook group. They invited me to be a moderator and I accepted. I wanted to know more about the case than just believing the doc. They made out to me that the group was as much for Jodi as it was for Luke. They got fed up of my trying to protect jodi’s name. I didn't want to join the podcasts the made either. I found it really distasteful, I still do. I wanted to help with lots of things and I had my own ideas. When I began questioning them about their plans and actions they all blocked my and threw me out of the group.

I have learned so many terrible things about their behaviour since, such as the  threat was made to Jane Hamilton, the stickering and poster campaigns. I also learned that Dr Lean isn't who she appears to be.

I’m sorry, so many questions but what did you think about Luke’s conviction before seeing the documentary and what did the other moderators do to besmirch Jodi’s name to the extent that you had to protect it?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #605 on: June 23, 2021, 12:41:47 AM »
I believed the papers. The doc made me take a closer look at this case.

You only need to look at the threat to Janes Hamilton.

The sticker campaign.

The self promotional vids

They do exactly as they are ordered to.

They believe everything they are told by Sandra

Her name is Jodi Jones 🌻

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #606 on: June 23, 2021, 09:14:44 AM »
I believed the papers. The doc made me take a closer look at this case.

You only need to look at the threat to Janes Hamilton.

The sticker campaign.

The self promotional vids

They do exactly as they are ordered to.

They believe everything they are told by Sandra

Her name is Jodi Jones 🌻

So you believed Luke was guilty and then possibly innocent…what now and what evidence changed your view, if it has indeed changed?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #607 on: June 23, 2021, 09:20:38 AM »
I don't know what to think anymore. Everything I have been told has been so twisted and manipulated.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #608 on: June 23, 2021, 11:12:55 AM »
I lost faith in what I was lead to believe. When I questioned anything I was shut down, I was told that I stood up for Jodi too much.

All too believable - we've seen how Dr Lean's followers hang on her every word as if it's gospel, and how she lashed out at dissenters. Good for you.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #609 on: June 23, 2021, 11:25:52 AM »
All too believable - we've seen how Dr Lean's followers hang on her every word as if it's gospel, and how she lashed out at dissenters. Good for you.

And those who don’t agree with the cult like leader aren’t welcome into the inner circle https://psychcentral.com/blog/narcissism-decoded/2017/03/14-ways-narcissists-can-be-like-cult-leaders#1

5. Feelings are devalued, minimized, or manipulated. Shame, guilt, coercion, and appeals to fear keep members in line. Members are led to discount their instincts and intuition and told to seek answers from the leader or cult’s teachings. Overtime, members can lose touch with their previous habits and values.

6. Questioning and dissent are not tolerated. Having doubts about the leader or cult is considered shameful or sinful. Members are told that doubts or dissent indicate something wrong with the member.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #610 on: June 23, 2021, 12:10:52 PM »

Thanks. I feel like an absolute idiot.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #611 on: June 23, 2021, 12:23:05 PM »

I think that sort of behaviour is evident on both sides of the divide.

If Dr Lean does do what she does to feed her ego then she must be delighted that you all seem to talk about her 24/7. Perhaps a little strategy rethink is needed?

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #612 on: June 23, 2021, 01:10:52 PM »

I listen to Sandras weekly updates but im not part of any of the groups. I assume you were the moderator she said left the group in her recent update? Sorry I have lots of questions too. For them to say you are focusing too much on [Name removed] is crazy, that’s the whole point of the case, yes its about Luke, is he guilty or not but focus should also be about [Name removed], have we got the right person behind bars, if any doubt it needs checked to ensure we got proper justice for her and her family.  Ive not seen any of the stuff being said about [Name removed] family, but its disgusting if they are still getting trolled, it goes back to the days of the old WAP forum and seems its never changed just got worse. I’ve also heard about a threat made to JH, but ive not seen it. What was said, was this someone in the group mouthing off or was this a serious threat made to JH? Is any action being taken? Why did Sandra deny this happened, was it a private chat or a public statement?  These groups are set up to help Luke & Jodi but from what I can see they are not doing a very good job, It seems there is trouble in the ranks at the moment.  .You say the group do exactly as they are ordered to, who is the person doing the ordering, is that Sandra? In what why is she not what she appears to be? I think the Doc did a great job to get the case back in the public eye, but with that comes the idiots unfortunately! Sandra has stuck with this case for many years, I do not see anything she has got back from this (financially or otherwise) for her to not be 100% genuine, it would be such a shame if these people undo her hard work, on the other hand if she is not what she appears (not sure what you mean by that exactly) please enlighten us so we do not fall into the same trap or can get out of it if we already have!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #613 on: June 23, 2021, 01:24:23 PM »

I listen to Sandras weekly updates but im not part of any of the groups. I assume you were the moderator she said left the group in her recent update? Sorry I have lots of questions too. For them to say you are focusing too much on [Name removed] is crazy, that’s the whole point of the case, yes its about Luke, is he guilty or not but focus should also be about [Name removed], have we got the right person behind bars, if any doubt it needs checked to ensure we got proper justice for her and her family.  Ive not seen any of the stuff being said about [Name removed] family, but its disgusting if they are still getting trolled, it goes back to the days of the old WAP forum and seems its never changed just got worse. I’ve also heard about a threat made to JH, but ive not seen it. What was said, was this someone in the group mouthing off or was this a serious threat made to JH? Is any action being taken? Why did Sandra deny this happened, was it a private chat or a public statement?  These groups are set up to help Luke & Jodi but from what I can see they are not doing a very good job, It seems there is trouble in the ranks at the moment.  .You say the group do exactly as they are ordered to, who is the person doing the ordering, is that Sandra? In what why is she not what she appears to be? I think the Doc did a great job to get the case back in the public eye, but with that comes the idiots unfortunately! Sandra has stuck with this case for many years, I do not see anything she has got back from this (financially or otherwise) for her to not be 100% genuine, it would be such a shame if these people undo her hard work, on the other hand if she is not what she appears (not sure what you mean by that exactly) please enlighten us so we do not fall into the same trap or can get out of it if we already have!

Action has been taken ⬇️

https://twitter.com/janehamilton22/status/1398541628294549504

Excerpt
This month I had to contact police over a sinister threatening comment about me on Facebook.
A concerned member of the public sent it in. I’m not going to repeat what it said but suffice to say Police Scotland took it seriously and arrested a women.’
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 01:34:23 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #614 on: June 23, 2021, 01:38:13 PM »
Thanks. I feel like an absolute idiot.

You're not.