Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62018 times)

Offline Bullseye

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #615 on: June 23, 2021, 02:19:25 PM »
Action has been taken ⬇️

https://twitter.com/janehamilton22/status/1398541628294549504

Excerpt
This month I had to contact police over a sinister threatening comment about me on Facebook.
A concerned member of the public sent it in. I’m not going to repeat what it said but suffice to say Police Scotland took it seriously and arrested a women.’

That’s brilliant someone was arrested for it. Too many times these horrible trolls get away with stuff, thinking they can hide behind a screen!!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #616 on: June 23, 2021, 04:20:27 PM »
That’s brilliant someone was arrested for it. Too many times these horrible trolls get away with stuff, thinking they can hide behind a screen!!

Was the individual charged?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #617 on: June 23, 2021, 10:15:01 PM »

I listen to Sandras weekly updates but im not part of any of the groups. I assume you were the moderator she said left the group in her recent update? Sorry I have lots of questions too. For them to say you are focusing too much on [Name removed] is crazy, that’s the whole point of the case, yes its about Luke, is he guilty or not but focus should also be about [Name removed], have we got the right person behind bars, if any doubt it needs checked to ensure we got proper justice for her and her family.  Ive not seen any of the stuff being said about [Name removed] family, but its disgusting if they are still getting trolled, it goes back to the days of the old WAP forum and seems its never changed just got worse. I’ve also heard about a threat made to JH, but ive not seen it. What was said, was this someone in the group mouthing off or was this a serious threat made to JH? Is any action being taken? Why did Sandra deny this happened, was it a private chat or a public statement?  These groups are set up to help Luke & Jodi but from what I can see they are not doing a very good job, It seems there is trouble in the ranks at the moment.  .You say the group do exactly as they are ordered to, who is the person doing the ordering, is that Sandra? In what why is she not what she appears to be? I think the Doc did a great job to get the case back in the public eye, but with that comes the idiots unfortunately! Sandra has stuck with this case for many years, I do not see anything she has got back from this (financially or otherwise) for her to not be 100% genuine, it would be such a shame if these people undo her hard work, on the other hand if she is not what she appears (not sure what you mean by that exactly) please enlighten us so we do not fall into the same trap or can get out of it if we already have!

I watched it. Nowhere did she refer to a mod leaving. I left months ago.
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #618 on: June 23, 2021, 10:24:56 PM »
Was the individual charged?

What does Jane Hamilton’s article say?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Dexter

« Reply #619 on: June 23, 2021, 10:30:09 PM »
What does Jane Hamilton’s article say?

I saw that tweet from Jane Hamilton.It said someone was arrested and charged. Didn't see any info about the threats etc but there is never an excuse to threaten someone like that

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #620 on: June 23, 2021, 11:32:42 PM »

I watched it. Nowhere did she refer to a mod leaving. I left months ago.

Sorry my mistake, I remember her saying something about someone that had left the group, i thought she had said a moderator. Must be another person that left the group also.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #621 on: June 23, 2021, 11:33:18 PM »
I saw that tweet from Jane Hamilton.It said someone was arrested and charged. Didn't see any info about the threats etc but there is never an excuse to threaten someone like that

I think that’s something that we’re all agreed on.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #622 on: June 23, 2021, 11:47:29 PM »
Sorry my mistake, I remember her saying something about someone that had left the group, i thought she had said a moderator. Must be another person that left the group also.

Seems like a lot of mods leave or get blocked. They are certainly going through them.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #623 on: June 23, 2021, 11:55:12 PM »
Seems like a lot of mods leave or get blocked. They are certainly going through them.

Fortunately most keep their own counsel.

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #624 on: June 24, 2021, 12:10:20 AM »
You don't know the half of it. They whole carry on in played out for everyone to see. IF you look closely enough you will find.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #625 on: June 24, 2021, 12:16:25 AM »
Danielle Barclay refers to herself as a ‘truth warrior’

Danielle Barclay
‘If you have heard of Michael Ross from Orkney  he had  Donald Findlay  too. . .Michael was jailed for life too. . .no evidence at all and it was 14 years after the murder in 2008 he was put away. Pretty obvious to me the QCs are  all part of this corruption

*&^^&
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #626 on: June 24, 2021, 12:18:39 AM »
🙄🙄🙄🙄 her again.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #627 on: June 24, 2021, 12:20:40 AM »
You don't know the half of it. They whole carry on in played out for everyone to see. IF you look closely enough you will find.

I am rather confused. You say that you stayed to protect Jodi’s name but tbh although I have seen little of what happened in the group what I have seen was never in any way detrimental to Jodi, in fact quite the opposite.

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 12:27:25 AM by TruthSeeker2003 »

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #629 on: June 24, 2021, 12:25:15 AM »
I am rather confused. You say that you stayed to protect Jodi’s name but tbh although I have seen little of what happened in the group what I have seen was never in any way detrimental to Jodi, in fact quite the opposite.

YouTube videos  🙄

https://youtube.com/channel/UC698kplSyVmeWR3bMajU6Cw
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 12:28:12 AM by TruthSeeker2003 »