Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62125 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #630 on: June 24, 2021, 09:48:30 AM »
These posts have a very familiar ring to them. Nothing will be their original work either. Their blogs are a joke.

When do you think Sandra Lean will review her ‘thesis’ and revise it ?

And when do you think Stirling university will catch up?

Simon Halls guilt to murder was exposed in 2012/13

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #631 on: June 24, 2021, 09:50:03 AM »
And do you think the reason Sandra Lean still attempts to portray Simon Hall as an innocent victim because she knows it makes her ‘work’ null and void?

She still ‘talks about’ him now apparently 🙄 and no doubt her ‘followers’ are taken in by her BS
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 09:52:05 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #632 on: June 24, 2021, 10:33:06 AM »
Sticker campaign?!? 🙄

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jodie-jones-family-slam-stickers-24318782

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/family-murdered-jodi-jones-hit-20816470

You might question the way in which these campaigns are carried out but there is nowhere I can see where they besmirch Jodi’s name.

I do find it odd that in an arena where there is a screenshot taken of everything you have failed to provide any visual evidence of the need to protect Jodi’s name within the said group of moderators.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #633 on: June 24, 2021, 10:40:53 AM »
If you are unable to see the disrespect shown by those links there is nothing I can do to help you.
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #634 on: June 24, 2021, 10:50:43 AM »
If you are unable to see the disrespect shown by those links there is nothing I can do to help you.

Ill-advised maybe, disrespectful no.

Didn’t you leave the group some months ago, long before this recent activity?

Please correct me if I’m wrong but am I right in thinking that you believed the media in 2003, was converted by the documentary and now you’re not sure of Luke’s guilt since being being thrown out the group? Forgive me but you do seem rather susceptible to outside influence.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #635 on: June 24, 2021, 11:04:34 AM »

Sandra Lean
“I still talk about Susan May, Gordon Park and Simon Hall as well. I didn't say I stopped talking about them - I said that No Smoke was withdrawn to be UPDATED about their deaths…..”

*&^^&

Source: ⬇️
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJP-1NLfrhc

Sandra Lean
‘If I make people furious by telling the truth…’

*&^^&

She doesn’t ‘tell the truth’!

Why would Sandra Lean choose to ‘still talk about’ Simon Hall - who brutally murdered Joan Albert and claimed to want to have sex with her body after he’d stabbed her to death and who chose to manipulate his case papers (And people) in an attempt to portray himself as a ‘victim of a miscarriage of justice’ for nearly 13 years?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 11:25:41 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #636 on: June 24, 2021, 11:31:33 AM »
MOJO’s report is dated 2010/2011

As a trainee lawyer, back in 2010/11 he worked for MOJO 3 days a week and was apparently instrumental in investigating two case https://mojoscotland.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Annual-Report-2010-112.pdf

MOJO secured a 2 year supervised traineeship for Scott Forbes with Graham Mann solicitors.

Around the same time securing a paid placement for Paul McLaughlin (who was mentioned in the news article here https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1439054-miscarriages-of-justice-charity-stripped-of-lottery-funding/)

In their annual report MOJO stated:

Paul and Scott have been a huge asset to the Organisation and in taking the
Projects aims and objectives forward.”

If Scott Forbes didn’t work for them (MOJO) after 2010 it would seem his ‘traineeship’ with Graham Mann solicitors didn’t last long - weeks/months as opposed the 2 years ‘supervised traineeship’ mentioned ?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 11:34:04 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #637 on: June 24, 2021, 11:33:11 AM »
How and why did Scott Forbes get involved with MOJO in the first place?

Did he too falsely claim to be a victim of a miscarriage of justice ?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #638 on: June 24, 2021, 01:27:51 PM »
Ill-advised maybe, disrespectful no.

Didn’t you leave the group some months ago, long before this recent activity?

Please correct me if I’m wrong but am I right in thinking that you believed the media in 2003, was converted by the documentary and now you’re not sure of Luke’s guilt since being being thrown out the group? Forgive me but you do seem rather susceptible to outside influence.

Undoubtedly disrespectful.

What do you believe? Innocence? Or Guilt?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #639 on: June 24, 2021, 01:34:43 PM »

Sandra Lean referring to Scott Forbes as a,

“perfectly innocent man”

is yet more supporting evidence to show how deluded she really is

Sandra Lean is a bully as well as a liar. I was one of the so called accused, not a shred of evidence against me except a statement from a man who has a severe criminal record that has since came to light. I knew all about it from the start I knew it would eventually catch up with him and Sandra Lean. Anytime I contacted her on the 'Luke Mitchell' is innocent website she got right onto her cronies and I would receive death threats over the phone, be visited n public places by he man with the long and hash criminal record who would make threats against and my family. He even went to my mothers door, she is her Sixties and disabled  just to show me she could be got at! What type of human being does such a thing? He assaulted me in full view of half a dozen people after I had left a comment on Ms.Leans web pag. All of this I reported to the police. Just to set a couple of things straight I never had big cuts on my face the day after the murder I had a tiny scratch is all, he did not drive me to the police station the day after and he never said what amount of money we would get but he did say we would get money if we spoke to the press and get a wee holiday out of it. I never wanted anything to do with it it was sick, the man bullied me. He got a holiday out of it as the daily record accidentally used his name as the suspect he got just over a grand in damages. I have never received anything for the mental anguish myself and family have been through. I think he was merely a puppet in Sandra Leans games which have now came to a head but I'm still stuck with totally untrue accusations against me and haven't even received a sorry let alone anything else. I knew about his criminal past but I never mentioned it, I never spoke to reporters, which he wanted me to. He used to make jokes about it and him and him only ever brought it up as you know it was nearly 4 years before he came forward after a falling out between us, the police didn't take him serious and he gave a high court statement Han is all lies and I have many witness that can back that up. He bullied me after he had went to the police, trying to keep me in line and watch who I spoke to but I just didn't want anything to do with it god I wasn't even sure he was telling the truth about talking to the police cause like I said he used to make jokes about it. If they haughty they were right then how come whenever I questioned Sandra lean she would get right on to him to go and do her dirty work which was harass me. I have a load of witness to prove everything he said is a lie that's why I was never worried. I just think it's shocking that a man can take half truths, 3rd hand stories and just lies then go to the police with this rubbish and before you know it my name is on the 6 o'clock news, in newspapers giving totally false information about me and iv never received any type of closure or apology or anything from the people involved. Maybe karma has just taken it's time he's been exposed for the violent criminal who done jail for armed robbery and Sandra Lean, not for the first time, is wrong. I went through hell and back because of them but I'm not going to waste my life looking for revenge I knew in time it would all come out. Here's to the innocent among us, don't let the b........s grind you down.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 03:06:42 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #640 on: June 24, 2021, 02:13:59 PM »
“i can’t comment on anyone’s health

And that’s how it should be - you know

People’s health is their own private business

I can’t comment on anything like that

claims Sandra Lean in her 13th June 2021 ‘live’ video

I presume this doesn’t apply to people like [Name removed]’s - jodi’s brother - who she referred to just prior to being asked about Corinne health
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 02:26:46 PM by Nicholas »

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #641 on: June 24, 2021, 02:18:19 PM »
To whom does this refer to?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #642 on: June 24, 2021, 02:19:25 PM »

At about 10.50 minutes into this video there's an explanation.

https://youtu.be/RGhh114oQBw

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #643 on: June 24, 2021, 02:19:50 PM »
To whom does this refer to?
Corrine Mitchell

Luke requested that his mums situation not be discussed” (Sandra Lean)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 02:28:05 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #644 on: June 24, 2021, 02:23:35 PM »
At about 10.50 minutes into this video there's an explanation.

https://youtu.be/RGhh114oQBw

Thanks

I’ve transcribed what she says about Scott Forbes ⬇️

Sandra Lean: ‘Next thing on this weeks agenda - Scott Forbes - now I’ve seen so much stuff about Scott all over the place some of it very disparaging so I’d like to set the record straight on Scott’s involvement in all of this. So in 2006 this man walked into Scott’s caravans to speak to Corinne about some information that he had that he’d been trying to give to initially the police and laterally to Luke’s legal team and nobody was listening to him.
So that was where Scott Forbes involvement began.
He was obviously trashed by the prosecution erm they made up all sorts of utter nonsense about him to discredit his story and that - that in itself was bad enough if you’d like now fast forward a couple of years and I’m studying for my phd at Stirling university and Scott’s also studying at Stirling university so we started we’d meet up for coffee now and again because I wasn’t up in Stirling very often but now and then we’d meet up for coffee and chat about the case and then Scott became involved with Luke’s legal team as a trainee solicitor he also became involved in another case which he did some absolutely fantastic work on erm so yes Scott was involved both voluntarily and as a trainee solicitor with Luke’s legal representation and all these people saying you know that he’s making it up no - no it’s absolutely true
Arh some people were talking about a potential conflict of interest with Scott working on Luke’s case after he’d pointed out his information about Mark Kane
Now what I have to tell you is when I finally got access to the case papers every single thing - with the exception of the essay - every single thing that Scott Forbes said was backed up by the information in the case papers
So the scratches on Mark Kane’s face Scott Forbes was not the only witness to those the agitated behaviour he was not the only witness to those
Mark kane being on the new battle road that night which Scott actually didn’t say because Mark Kane couldn’t remember where he was the information about him being on the newbattle road that night was in the case files from other witnesses so I wanted to get that absolutely cleared up once and for all erm because I think erm doing the right thing which Scott did actually cost him dearly and to see him him still being slagged off to this day for doing the right thing I thinks says everything that needs to be said about this case if we’re being totally honest

So did Sandra Lean also ‘meet up for coffee’ with Mark Kane?

Or did she ever see him at Stirling uni?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 03:00:07 PM by Nicholas »