Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62128 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #645 on: June 24, 2021, 02:31:29 PM »
Thanks

So did Sandra Lean also ‘meet up for coffee’ with Mark Kane?

I suspect we'll never know but Mark Kane's letter always gave me the impression they'd met. However, it's just an impression. I have nothing to definitively show they did.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #646 on: June 24, 2021, 02:36:14 PM »
At about 10.50 minutes into this video there's an explanation.

https://youtu.be/RGhh114oQBw

Don't think there would be much unusual about MK being on Newbattle Road given that he was resident at Newbattle Abbey College - the college entrance opens onto Newbattle Road.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 02:56:11 PM by Paranoid Android »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #647 on: June 24, 2021, 03:08:37 PM »
Don't think there would be much unusual about MK being on Newbattle Road given that he was resident at Newbattle Abbey College - the college entrance opens onto Newbattle Road.

I agree. I think it would be an unlikely case of mistaken identity too given that MK and LM didn't look alike.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #648 on: June 24, 2021, 03:10:41 PM »
Sandra Lean:

‘….and to see him him still being slagged off to this day for doing the right thing I thinks says everything that needs to be said about this case if we’re being totally honest

So what does Sandra Lean say about Scott Forbes ‘assaulting’ Mark Kane? ⬇️

He assaulted me in full view of half a dozen people after I had left a comment on Ms.Leans web pag. All of this I reported to the police.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #649 on: June 24, 2021, 03:12:36 PM »
I agree. I think it would be an unlikely case of mistaken identity too given that MK and LM didn't look alike.

They definitely didn’t look alike

That PI’s conformation bias made him sound rather foolish during the TV show 🙄
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #650 on: June 24, 2021, 03:32:35 PM »
They definitely didn’t look alike

That PI’s conformation bias made him sound rather foolish during the TV show 🙄

And if Mark Kane was on Newbattle Road at the crucial time then why didn't any witnesses see a boy AND a man? Why didn't the boys who knew LM from school and positively identified him not see MK too. He wasn't hiding because according to Dr. Lean, some witnesses did see him. Did the boy and man see each other? All I know for sure is LM was there. Positively identified.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #651 on: June 24, 2021, 03:35:50 PM »
And if Mark Kane was on Newbattle Road at the crucial time then why didn't any witnesses see a boy AND a man? Why didn't the boys who knew LM from school and positively identified him not see MK too. He wasn't hiding because according to Dr. Lean, some witnesses did see him. Did the boy and man see each other? All I know for sure is LM was there. Positively identified.

8((()*/

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #652 on: June 24, 2021, 03:40:14 PM »
Undoubtedly disrespectful.

What do you believe? Innocence? Or Guilt?

That’s the wrong question. Was Luke’s guilt proved beyond reasonable doubt? Undoubtedly not….and several of the jury, after hearing all the evidence, agreed.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #653 on: June 24, 2021, 03:41:31 PM »
Thanks

I’ve transcribed what she says about Scott Forbes ⬇️

Sandra Lean: ‘Now what I have to tell you is when I finally got access to the case papers every single thing - with the exception of the essay - every single thing that Scott Forbes said was backed up by the information in the case papers
So the scratches on Mark Kane’s face Scott Forbes was not the only witness to those the agitated behaviour he was not the only witness to those
Mark kane being on the new battle road that night which Scott actually didn’t say because Mark Kane couldn’t remember where he was the information about him being on the newbattle road that night was in the case files from other witnesses so I wanted to get that absolutely cleared up once and for all

Excerpt from IB (screenshot on Fb)
Two other witness statements supported Mr Forbes claims that Mr Kane had facial injuries, gave conflicting accounts about how they came about and was acting strangely the day after the murder”

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #654 on: June 24, 2021, 03:52:05 PM »
Two other witness statements supported Mr Forbes claims that Mr Kane had facial injuries, gave conflicting accounts about how they came about and was acting strangely the day after the murder”

So, are there two now? What happened to the other three?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 04:05:46 PM by rulesapply »

Offline Rusty

« Reply #655 on: June 24, 2021, 04:07:06 PM »
So, are there two now? What happened to the other three?

As new questions are posed, querying these things. Excuses are made up as they go along. The normal default position is used, unnamed witnesses, I have the papers, it is all there. Now take my word for it, or your banned. And people fall for this excuse time and time again. Mind boggling that people take this stuff as gospel without seeing the evidence.

Show the people the evidence Ms Lean..

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #656 on: June 24, 2021, 04:10:52 PM »
 8((()*/ *&^^& &^^&* (&^&

She denied his involvement a couple of weeks ago!!!!!  8@??)(
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #657 on: June 24, 2021, 04:13:15 PM »
That’s the wrong question. Was Luke’s guilt proved beyond reasonable doubt? Undoubtedly not….and several of the jury, after hearing all the evidence, agreed.

Can you give me a source for this information? Website? Newspaper article?Screenshots?
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #658 on: June 24, 2021, 04:14:18 PM »

I'm interested in when these witness statements were given to the police. I believe these witnesses are connected to the college. Dr. Lean tells us that no one at the college was spoken to at the time of poor Jodi's murder. Are these another two who waited almost three years to tell the police of their grave concerns despite the brutal murder of a child? Do you have any idea when they gave their statements please?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #659 on: June 24, 2021, 04:20:57 PM »
Can you give me a source for this information? Website? Newspaper article?Screenshots?

What information would you like a source for?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?