Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62121 times)

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #660 on: June 24, 2021, 04:23:26 PM »
Your reference to the jury. No thinking he was guilty. He was found guilty. Curious if you have come across information that contradicts the conviction.
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #661 on: June 24, 2021, 04:33:57 PM »
Your reference to the jury. No thinking he was guilty. He was found guilty. Curious if you have come across information that contradicts the conviction.

He was convicted by a majority therefore logic tells us that several of the jury were not convinced of Luke’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt….perhaps as many as 7.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #662 on: June 24, 2021, 04:36:41 PM »
So what does Sandra Lean say about Scott Forbes ‘assaulting’ Mark Kane? ⬇️

Yeah, Scott Forbes,  The Doer of the Right Thing.

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #663 on: June 24, 2021, 04:38:51 PM »
The need to tweet about this case so much concerns me. Especially if he worked on the case himself.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 04:43:28 PM by TruthSeeker2003 »

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #664 on: June 24, 2021, 04:41:26 PM »
He was convicted by a majority therefore logic tells us that several of the jury were not convinced of Luke’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt….perhaps as many as 7.

How do we determine what the numbers are? I was lead to believe by Sandra that the exact figures aren't known even by her. It's not something that the person convicted is told. Is that correct?
Modify message

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #665 on: June 24, 2021, 04:42:17 PM »
How do we determine what the numbers are? I was lead to believe by Sandra that the exact figures aren't known even by her. It's not something that the person convicted is told. Is that correct?

I’m not particularly knowledgeable about Scottish law but I believe that to be the case. Of course my suggestion is just that, a suggestion but still absolutely possible.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #666 on: June 24, 2021, 04:56:09 PM »
The need to tweet about this case so much concerns me. Especially if he worked on the case himself.
The need to lash out at Kane, (deceased,) Jane Hamilton, Dobbie, Kane's mother, (a different tweet,)  so viciously makes SF seem as if he has a bit of a temper.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #667 on: June 24, 2021, 05:54:53 PM »
Modify message

We can't know, we'll never know. Anyone that tries to promote the numbers as gospel is a fantasist, trying to push an agenda.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #668 on: June 24, 2021, 06:08:45 PM »
So, are there two now? What happened to the other three?

She went on

A third witness stated that a colleague with whom she worked in the collage told her a similar story (She was unaware of the other witnesses’ accounts) and gave the name of the colleague who witnessed it directly. The colleague was never asked for a statement.

Therefore, three further aspects of Scott Forbes’ accounts were substantiated by evidence the Crown claimed did not exist.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 06:13:27 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #669 on: June 24, 2021, 06:10:43 PM »
As new questions are posed, querying these things. Excuses are made up as they go along. The normal default position is used, unnamed witnesses, I have the papers, it is all there. Now take my word for it, or your banned. And people fall for this excuse time and time again. Mind boggling that people take this stuff as gospel without seeing the evidence.

Show the people the evidence Ms Lean..

It really is
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #670 on: June 24, 2021, 06:11:52 PM »
And if Mark Kane was on Newbattle Road at the crucial time then why didn't any witnesses see a boy AND a man? Why didn't the boys who knew LM from school and positively identified him not see MK too. He wasn't hiding because according to Dr. Lean, some witnesses did see him. Did the boy and man see each other? All I know for sure is LM was there. Positively identified.

Who?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #671 on: June 24, 2021, 06:14:12 PM »
Excerpt from IB (screenshot on Fb)
Two other witness statements supported Mr Forbes claims that Mr Kane had facial injuries, gave conflicting accounts about how they came about and was acting strangely the day after the murder”

I'm interested in when these witness statements were given to the police. I believe these witnesses are connected to the college. Dr. Lean tells us that no one at the college was spoken to at the time of poor Jodi's murder. Are these another two who waited almost three years to tell the police of their grave concerns despite the brutal murder of a child? Do you have any idea when they gave their statements please?

Me too. I’d like to know on what date these statements were given

I’d also like to know if these two used the words ‘acting strangely’ and had they been influenced by Scott Forbes or someone he had spoken to in anyway

I suspect they were

She went on

A third witness stated that a colleague with whom she worked in the collage told her a similar story (She was unaware of the other witnesses’ accounts) and gave the name of the colleague who witnessed it directly. The colleague was never asked for a statement.

Therefore, three further aspects of Scott Forbes’ accounts were substantiated by evidence the Crown claimed did not 3xist.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 06:19:36 PM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #672 on: June 24, 2021, 06:20:19 PM »
We can't know, we'll never know. Anyone that tries to promote the numbers as gospel is a fantasist, trying to push an agenda.

Isn’t it excellent then that nobody has.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #673 on: June 24, 2021, 06:21:36 PM »

And Sandra Lean wonders why he wasn’t a reliable witness  *&^^&

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #674 on: June 24, 2021, 06:23:24 PM »

As you say

Where are these other witnesses Scott Forbes bangs on about ?

There are only 3 mentioned by Sandra Lean and without seeing the actual statements - it’s not possible to trust her interpretation on anything