Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62121 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #675 on: June 24, 2021, 06:25:05 PM »
Who?

SL claims witnesses saw MK on Newbattle Road at the crucial time and so there could have been mistaken identity.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #676 on: June 24, 2021, 06:26:43 PM »
The need to tweet about this case so much concerns me. Especially if he worked on the case himself.

Sandra Lean refers to him as a ‘trainee’ and ‘volunteer’

There’s no evidence whatsoever Scott Forbes was a lawyer

Again

How long was he at uni for ? Week? Months? A year?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Dexter

« Reply #677 on: June 24, 2021, 06:32:40 PM »

Again

Scott Forbes qualifications..

B.A.(Hons), LL.B, LP.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #678 on: June 24, 2021, 06:34:38 PM »

Again

SF says he was a lawyer but his licence or whatever it's called, has lapsed and that's why he's not registered at the moment. He said it on one of these very recent threads. Definitely within the last 24 hours.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #679 on: June 24, 2021, 06:36:19 PM »
SL claims witnesses saw MK on Newbattle Road at the crucial time and so there could have been mistaken identity.

The footage, it was stated, showed mr Kane in this store “just before closing time” on the night of the murder the footage was never shown in court). Closing time for that store, like the others, was 10pm. There was no logical way that footage of Mr Kane at a few minutes before 10pm provided evidence of where he was (or might have been) between 5pm and 6pm that evening. This claimed footage, however, allowed Mr Kane to give an account of his movements there and back which did not require him to emerge, at any point, onto the Newbattle Road (because the store was in Dalkeith and could be accessed via the woodland which surrounded the Abbey to the north and east). CCTV footage from the other two stores at the earlier time does not appear to ever have been checked to see if Mr Kane was in either on the evening of June 30th.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #680 on: June 24, 2021, 06:38:36 PM »
SF says he was a lawyer but his licence or whatever it's called, has lapsed and that's why he's not registered at the moment. He said it on one of these very recent threads. Definitely within the last 24 hours.

Have you ever seen actual evidence for his qualifications?

Sandra Leans publisher Stephen T Manning referred to himself as a ‘Dr’ when he was no such thing - another academic fraud https://wondereraround.wordpress.com/2009/05/31/dr-stephen-t-manning-ph-d-is-an-academic-fraud/

Where is Scott Forbes actual certificate or acknowledgement from Stirling uni?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #681 on: June 24, 2021, 06:42:26 PM »

He’s not referred to in the MOJO annual report until 2010/2011

And didn’t Scott Forbes claim somewhere he let it lapse or something from 2012?

That’s only a year or two at most

Yet Forbes claimed he was Luke Mitchell’s lawyer for 5 years or more  *&^^&

He such a bare faced liar

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #682 on: June 24, 2021, 07:20:11 PM »
Re Scott Forbes ⬇️

He’s not referred to in the MOJO annual report until 2010/2011

15th November 2010
Sandra Lean
‘I am finished with MoJ work. I intended to bow out in October, but was talked around by many people at the UAI day. That was a mistake. I will finish Luke's case, and that's it. I have nothing left to give.

Was Sandra Lean unhappy because Luke Mitchell had involved Scott Forbes - is that the real reason she was planning to bow out’ and why she claimed she was ‘finished with MoJ work’?

« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 07:25:11 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #683 on: June 24, 2021, 07:29:26 PM »

B.A.(Hons), LL.B, LP.
In what capacity were you and Dr.Lean working together as far back as 2006?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #684 on: June 24, 2021, 07:35:12 PM »
The need to lash out at Kane, (deceased,) Jane Hamilton, Dobbie, Kane's mother, (a different tweet,)  so viciously makes SF seem as if he has a bit of a temper.

It's not his temper that concerns me the most. Although  He does have a temper and lashes out frequently.

It's his desperate need to tweet to keep him relevant somehow or is it just attention that he craves. Probably both. Clearly, he wants kudos and notoriety also.
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #685 on: June 24, 2021, 07:36:03 PM »

B.A.(Hons), LL.B, LP.
In what capacity did you and Dr. Lean work together as far back as 2006?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #686 on: June 24, 2021, 07:39:24 PM »
Have you ever seen actual evidence for his qualifications?

Sandra Leans publisher Stephen T Manning referred to himself as a ‘Dr’ when he was no such thing - another academic fraud https://wondereraround.wordpress.com/2009/05/31/dr-stephen-t-manning-ph-d-is-an-academic-fraud/

Where is Scott Forbes actual certificate or acknowledgement from Stirling uni?
I've read about Stephen T. Manning. I came across him online by accident one day. Dubious indeed.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #687 on: June 24, 2021, 07:48:15 PM »
I've read about Stephen T. Manning. I came across him online by accident one day. Dubious indeed.
No. I haven't looked for his qualifications though. I'm not sure I'd know where to begin but I'm interested in around 2006 though when SF first approached CM at her place of work because that's where Dr. Lean first met Scott Forbes.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #688 on: June 24, 2021, 09:18:08 PM »

No trolling and no Scott Forbes so that may result in a t*t
So you must know SF and you must have known MK then.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #689 on: June 24, 2021, 09:43:27 PM »
haha if you say so scott.

tell me, as someone involved with the midlothian soft drugs scene back as far as 2003, did you know LM , JF or any others involved in this case personally at the time of the murder, scott?

No, Scott only knew MK in 2003. He thereafter came to know many in the area that sold soft drugs ,  and knew Luke, Jodi, [Name removed],,[Name removed] and others, while carrying out investigations/interviews.