Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62125 times)

Offline Dexter

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #720 on: June 25, 2021, 10:27:08 AM »
I meant to ask you this last night. Something in your post has baffled me. At what point in time are you saying Scott Forbes knew Jodi? Why would he be interviewing Jodi Jones and what was he investigating?

The post doesn't say that. It says he got to know people who knew others

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #721 on: June 25, 2021, 10:32:42 AM »
No, Scott only knew MK in 2003. He thereafter came to know many in the area that sold soft drugs ,  and knew Luke, Jodi, [Name removed],,[Name removed] and others, while carrying out investigations/interviews.

It does.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #722 on: June 25, 2021, 10:36:27 AM »
It does.

no it only does if that's what you want to see. It says he got to know people in the area who sold drugs and knew the people i mentioned. It doesn't say Scott Forbes knew Jodi

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #723 on: June 25, 2021, 10:38:21 AM »
no it only does if that's what you want to see. It says he got to know people in the area who sold drugs and knew the people i mentioned. It doesn't say Scott Forbes knew Jodi

And knew Luke, Jodi........
It's right there!

Offline Dexter

« Reply #724 on: June 25, 2021, 10:41:18 AM »
And knew Luke, Jodi........
It's right there!

he got to know people in the area connected to drugs and THEY knew the people named etc etc . Come on its not hard really is it. If i wanted to say Scott knew so and so that is what I would have written...i didnt

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #725 on: June 25, 2021, 10:42:09 AM »
he got to know people in the area connected to drugs and THEY knew the people named etc etc . Come on its not hard really is it. If i wanted to say Scott knew so and so that is what I would have written...i didnt

SMH

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #726 on: June 25, 2021, 10:58:06 AM »
Where was Scott Forbes living exactly in 2003 ?

What years was he in prison ?

And when does he plan to publish his police witness statement so the public can verify EXACTLY what he told them way back when ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Dexter

« Reply #727 on: June 25, 2021, 11:01:30 AM »
Where was Scott Forbes living exactly in 2003 ?

What years was he in prison ?

And when does he plan to publish his police witness statement so the public can verify EXACTLY what he told them way back when ?

Ask him!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #728 on: June 25, 2021, 01:24:07 PM »
These posts have a very familiar ring to them. Nothing will be their original work either. Their blogs are a joke.

Don’t you think the blog site appears to be based on ‘Barbie’ world ?

Although the pink background seems to have been changed recently to a deeper hue than the original https://www.lollytruecrimeworld.co.uk/

Documentary Research & Production
‘Lolly True Crime are delighted to announce that we are now directly involved with the research and production of true crime documentaries with our freelance producer/documentary maker James Smerdon he can be contacted directly by email:
Documentaries@lollytruecrimeworld.co.uk
Our first production is planned for early autumn 2021 which will be a double-barrelled, two-part documentary looking at the story of three street prostitutes in Norwich who disappeared and were murdered.
We will be looking at the tragic story of these three young women and the possible connections to a serial killer, namely Steve Wright, also known as the Suffolk Strangler.
This is a very exciting new step for us and something which we hope to continue and grow with in the future.
Our business is also delighted to be collaborating with
Liquid Bullet Productionz and Vincent Wright to review the case of the Claire Tiltman murder and demonstrate Mr Wright's reasoning that he believes the male who is currently convicted of killing the teenager to be innocent of the crime.
We will be publishing two articles, based on Vincent Wright's research and evidence of several other professionals.
Liquid Bullet Productionz will be broadcasting an interview with Mr Wright, the link to which will be published here.
You can view their amazing productions at:
Liquid Bullet YouTube
The production team can be contacted via email at:
liquidbullet2021@outlook.com
If you have a case that you feel important enough to warrant a documentary production then do please get in touch. The team are waiting to hear from you.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 01:29:46 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #729 on: June 25, 2021, 06:26:29 PM »
He appears to be another fraudster

And what do you know - Sandra Lean acknowledges him in her ‘thesis’

Special thanks to Stephen Manning, of Checkpoint Publishing. Without his encouragement and enthusiasm, I may not have been in a position to undertake this research.

Page 5  ➡️ https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/9834706.pdf

Stephen T Manning latest https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4YpOxBVbek&feature=youtu.be

Offline Dexter

« Reply #730 on: June 25, 2021, 06:31:18 PM »
Don’t you think the blog site appears to be based on ‘Barbie’ world ?

Although the pink background seems to have been changed recently to a deeper hue than the original https://www.lollytruecrimeworld.co.uk/

Documentary Research & Production
‘Lolly True Crime are delighted to announce that we are now directly involved with the research and production of true crime documentaries with our freelance producer/documentary maker James Smerdon he can be contacted directly by email:
Documentaries@lollytruecrimeworld.co.uk
Our first production is planned for early autumn 2021 which will be a double-barrelled, two-part documentary looking at the story of three street prostitutes in Norwich who disappeared and were murdered.
We will be looking at the tragic story of these three young women and the possible connections to a serial killer, namely Steve Wright, also known as the Suffolk Strangler.
This is a very exciting new step for us and something which we hope to continue and grow with in the future.
Our business is also delighted to be collaborating with
Liquid Bullet Productionz and Vincent Wright to review the case of the Claire Tiltman murder and demonstrate Mr Wright's reasoning that he believes the male who is currently convicted of killing the teenager to be innocent of the crime.
We will be publishing two articles, based on Vincent Wright's research and evidence of several other professionals.
Liquid Bullet Productionz will be broadcasting an interview with Mr Wright, the link to which will be published here.
You can view their amazing productions at:
Liquid Bullet YouTube
The production team can be contacted via email at:
liquidbullet2021@outlook.com
If you have a case that you feel important enough to warrant a documentary production then do please get in touch. The team are waiting to hear from you.

I have no words to describe their work now or previously. Well I do...but not for a forum.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #731 on: June 26, 2021, 09:55:06 PM »
We are seeing so many people quote sandra leans book as there source

Sandra Lean
‘.. Jodi has not had justice
She did not deserve what happened to her to be manipulated and twisted the way it has been’

*&^^& *&^^&

(Approx 106:00 here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5W0fnJqhih0)

Offline Rusty

« Reply #732 on: June 26, 2021, 10:07:35 PM »
Sandra Lean
‘.. Jodi has not had justice
She did not deserve what happened to her to be manipulated and twisted the way it has been’

*&^^& *&^^&

(Approx 106:00 here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5W0fnJqhih0)

Classic deflection.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #733 on: June 26, 2021, 10:19:22 PM »
Classic deflection.

or projection

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #734 on: June 27, 2021, 12:36:58 AM »
She has been deadly silent recently
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”