Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62120 times)

Offline Nicholas

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #736 on: June 27, 2021, 12:51:51 AM »
Do they release statements for other cases if you put in an FOI for them?
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #737 on: June 27, 2021, 01:23:04 AM »
Ask him!

Look, if you're not SF and you're here as a spokesperson then why not start answering some questions? If not, why are you here?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #738 on: June 27, 2021, 01:32:09 AM »
She uses this line a lot. “ I have the case papers”  “I know more about this case than anyone else does”

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #739 on: June 27, 2021, 03:03:14 AM »
True but then you’d have to actually know him to judge his character and, unfortunately, you don’t.

Do you know him?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #740 on: June 27, 2021, 09:00:57 AM »
Look, if you're not SF and you're here as a spokesperson then why not start answering some questions? If not, why are you here?

Look... firstly I haven't asked YOU why you are here or anyone else for that matter . The sense of entitlement on here is incredible.

I am not here as a spokesperson for anyone but like you when I know the answer, I will reply. Unlike you, I make sure I know what I am talking and telling the truth

I suggested you ask Scott Forbes the answers to YOUR questions as like a few others, YOU seem desperate to know. What else do you suggest?

No need to be rude!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #741 on: June 27, 2021, 10:27:05 AM »
Absolutely.

No need for ANYONE to be rude.  Thank you!

Offline Dexter

« Reply #742 on: June 27, 2021, 10:29:52 AM »
Absolutely.

No need for ANYONE to be rude.  Thank you!

Thank you.

It seems people want answers to questions but when it happens if the reply doesn't suit they don't like the person replying

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #743 on: June 27, 2021, 01:04:39 PM »
Thank you.

It seems people want answers to questions but when it happens if the reply doesn't suit they don't like the person replying
I certainly didn't mean to come across as rude. I apologise if that's how it sounded but my question is a genuine one. I'm here because I'm interested in the case and I'm interested in how far some people will go to advance their cause. You have been asked questions and some of your answers have been vague. Some questions you've just ignored. My question for you was genuine.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #744 on: June 27, 2021, 01:11:04 PM »
I certainly didn't mean to come across as rude. I apologise if that's how it sounded but my question is a genuine one. I'm here because I'm interested in the case and I'm interested in how far some people will go to advance their cause. You have been asked questions and some of your answers have been vague. Some questions you've just ignored. My question for you was genuine.

Thanks. My answers haven't been vague just that you don't seem to like my answers. I cannot give you proof on the things you ask for as already explained. The legal stuff cannot be shared no matter who says it can or who asks. I have tried to answer what I can when I can. I'm not the person in question so I'm not sure what else I can do. I have always believed Luke is innocent and I still do.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #745 on: June 27, 2021, 01:49:41 PM »
Some questions you've just ignored.

It's not just you - don't feel bad.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #746 on: June 27, 2021, 01:56:49 PM »
It's not just you - don't feel bad.

I didn't realise when you join this forum you have to answer every question as a God given right to the person asking? Maybe as people post day and night it's hard to keep up especially on the extra long posts and then reply to everything.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #747 on: June 27, 2021, 02:06:29 PM »
I didn't realise when you join this forum you have to answer every question as a God given right to the person asking? Maybe as people post day and night it's hard to keep up especially on the extra long posts and then reply to everything.

Can you explain the relevance of the alleged scratches on MK’s face if [Name removed] didn’t scratch anyone
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #748 on: June 27, 2021, 02:08:46 PM »
She uses this line a lot. “ I have the case papers”  “I know more about this case than anyone else does”

I suspect the Jones family also have them and some

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #749 on: June 27, 2021, 02:10:38 PM »

Aye, calm down, m8.