Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62126 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #795 on: June 28, 2021, 10:25:13 AM »
So why appear in the documentary? To talk about a guy who has now passed away, and who he thinks didn't do it anyway?

That documentary was a travesty.

That ‘documentary’ was a sham
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #796 on: June 28, 2021, 10:42:56 AM »
I have not all but anything. What I did was post what SF did and said. Agreeing with him in no way implicates anyone. SF was asked directly and he did not say he thought MK was guilty

That's not true. When SF was asked in the C5 documentary whether or not he thought MK had killed poor Jodi,  he said, " I genuinely don't know but I've always suspected it. "

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #797 on: June 28, 2021, 10:52:30 AM »
That ‘documentary’ was a sham

Sandra Lean has said herself that the Frontline Scotland documentary wouldn't even have been possible without SF. He's certainly an interested party but not so interested that he approached CM before her son was given a life sentence.but that's ok because he trusted that the possible murderer had indeed spoken to police. Took him at his word despite the gravity of the crime. He didn't even check back so what a shock to learn that someone else had been convicted of the crime!! BS.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #798 on: June 28, 2021, 10:58:38 AM »
Sandra Lean has said herself that the Frontline Scotland documentary wouldn't even have been possible without SF. He's certainly an interested party but not so interested that he approached CM before her son was given a life sentence.but that's ok because he trusted that the possible murderer had indeed spoken to police. Took him at his word despite the gravity of the crime. He didn't even check back so what a shock to learn that someone else had been convicted of the crime!! BS.

He comes across as another grifter

And nothing he says can be backed up with solid evidence

Any idea yet how much was he paid to appear in the channel 5 TV show?

« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 11:01:25 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #799 on: June 28, 2021, 11:05:04 AM »
He comes across as another grifter

And nothing he says can be backed up with solid evidence

Any idea yet how much was he paid to appear in the channel 5 TV show?

Let's be honest. No one would even know he exists if it weren't for poor Jodi. It's shameful. Sandra Lean said no money made out of the documentary but I'd like a more reliable source.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #800 on: June 28, 2021, 11:13:24 AM »
That's not true. When SF was asked in the C5 documentary whether or not he thought MK had killed poor Jodi,  he said, " I genuinely don't know but I've always suspected it. "

yes i know, i watched it too.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #801 on: June 28, 2021, 11:14:03 AM »
Let's be honest. No one would even know he exists if it weren't for poor Jodi. It's shameful.

Killer Luke Mitchell’s lawyer for 5 plus years  @)(++(*

Sandra Lean could and should have nipped that in the bud a long time ago

She didn’t though did she

Instead she suggested during one of her live videos LM answer the question

Offline Dexter

« Reply #802 on: June 28, 2021, 11:16:24 AM »
Let's be honest. No one would even know he exists if it weren't for poor Jodi. It's shameful. Sandra Lean said no money made out of the documentary but I'd like a more reliable source.

You don't want much do you? It wouldn't matter what you were provided with, you still wouldn't believe it would you?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #803 on: June 28, 2021, 11:17:28 AM »

Yeah. Another cop out by Sandra Lean. Ask Luke? Wasn't she speaking for Luke because asking Luke's not just an email away. 8((()*/

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #804 on: June 28, 2021, 11:18:09 AM »
yes i know, i watched it too.

I remember it.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #805 on: June 28, 2021, 11:18:25 AM »
You don't want much do you? It wouldn't matter what you were provided with, you still wouldn't believe it would you?

Has Sandra Lean stated she appeared on the channel 5 show for free?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #806 on: June 28, 2021, 11:19:16 AM »

Yeah. Another cop out by Sandra Lean. Ask Luke? Wasn't she speaking for Luke because asking Luke's not just an email away. 8((()*/

Why didn’t Sandra Lean ever correct Scott Forbes false claims

And why did she instead attempt to put seemingly put him on some kind of pedestal

What was it she said about one of the cases he worked on for MOJO?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 11:21:19 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #807 on: June 28, 2021, 11:19:29 AM »
I remember it.

So do I. I watched it again yesterday. Anything else?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #808 on: June 28, 2021, 11:19:47 AM »

I suppose you'll only know that if I'm ever provided with any proof.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #809 on: June 28, 2021, 11:20:45 AM »
I suppose you'll only know that if I'm ever provided with any proof.

Who exactly do you expect to provide this to you? The legal papers cannot be released to you, the proof of what SF did cannot be given to you. What do you want?