Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62121 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #825 on: June 28, 2021, 12:14:57 PM »
I’m guessing she’s ‘unchecked’ because she’s seen to be defending Sandra and slating and accusing [Name removed]’s family  *&^^&

Another one where Sandra Lean has commented underneath too rolling eyes 🙄

Sandra Lean
That's hilarious - the complete lack of logic!! Thousands of people questioning the conviction on the basis of one "mental" person. Take me out of the equation,you've still got Prof Allan Jamieson, Prof Bussutil, Prof Tim Valentine, Dr Keith Ashcroft, Roy Ramm (ex chief of Met Police), John Scott, QC, Frontline Scotland, Channel 5 ... all questioning the conviction. Mental!

Nothing whatsoever to do with a ‘complete lack of logic’ as Sandra claims

Innocence fraud is big business

Doesn't matter how nasty they get, they're not trolls they're Luke Supporters. No matter how polite someone who disagrees is, they're a troll. All Luke supporters unchecked until someone got Scott Forbes mixed up with a rapist by the same name. That was certainly addressed. That was actually a Luke supporting troll who got that wrong.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #826 on: June 28, 2021, 12:32:17 PM »
Doesn't matter how nasty they get, they're not trolls they're Luke Supporters. No matter how polite someone who disagrees is, they're a troll. All Luke supporters unchecked until someone got Scott Forbes mixed up with a rapist by the same name. That was certainly addressed. That was actually a Luke supporting troll who got that wrong.

I'm not aware of Professor Busitill putting his name to anything.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #827 on: June 28, 2021, 12:32:46 PM »

Sandra Lean has behaved like this for many years

You only need look at her behaviour around factual killer Simon Hall
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #828 on: June 28, 2021, 12:35:03 PM »
I'm not aware of Professor Busitill putting his name to anything.

SL
That's hilarious - the complete lack of logic!! Thousands of people questioning the conviction on the basis of one "mental" person. Take me out of the equation,you've still got Prof Allan Jamieson,

Controversial Allan Jamieson the same man who seemingly pretended to be a police officer and bullied and terrified a female road user  *&^^&

A POLICE forensic scientist has been suspended from duty after a court heard he terrified a woman driver on a motorway.
Civilian officer Allan Jamieson, who is Lothian and Borders Police senior scientist, is to be called before a police disciplinary hearing after he was fined in court for stopping a woman on a motorway to lecture her about her driving.
https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12049924.woman-terrified-by-drivers-action-police-suspend-forensic-scientist/

Dr Jamieson had been sacked from the force in 1996 after he was found guilty of placing a female motorist in a state of fear and alarm on the M8.
He was alleged to have pulled the woman over to lecture her about her driving after flashing a police sign and was later fined £300 at Airdrie Sheriff Court
However, Dr Jamieson was later rein stated and his dismissal was replaced with a written warning.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/2013161.stm

More on jamieson here http://netk.net.au/DNA/DNA135.asp
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 02:03:49 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #829 on: June 28, 2021, 01:06:14 PM »
He appears to be another fraudster

And what do you know - Sandra Lean acknowledges him in her ‘thesis’

Special thanks to Stephen Manning, of Checkpoint Publishing. Without his encouragement and enthusiasm, I may not have been in a position to undertake this research.

Page 5  ➡️ https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/9834706.pdf

Sandra Leans ‘thesis’ is a blue print on innocence fraud for factual killers, rapists and other dangerous offenders

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #830 on: June 28, 2021, 01:33:42 PM »
Sandra Lean (via her latest live video 27th June 2021) stated,
‘Firstly, to the people who told lies to Luke about me and who then went on to misrepresent parts of the conversation he and I had on Friday that is and will always be between you and your conscience”

How would these ‘people’ know what was said during a ‘conversation’ between Sandra Lean and Luke Mitchell in order to ‘misinterpret’ it ?

Between you and your conscience’

do give over Sandra

I don’t believe for one minute you aren’t aware of the ‘moral philosophies’ and ‘value systems’ of some of the people you come into contact with 🙄

And what about your ‘conscience’ Sandra ?  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 02:04:21 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #831 on: June 28, 2021, 02:08:12 PM »
Oh okay

I’ve found a comment made by her under a post by a person with the initials PPO on the ‘unofficial’ official FB page where it’s stated,

Is any one on the true crime page? Bit concerning this morning as they where talking about the luke case. There's alot of people who thinks he's guilty and talking to them is pointless. They just come bk with the same shit or laughing faces.

https://youtu.be/RGhh114oQBw
In the comments section,  most of the conversations are interesting but there's one thread started by Susan McLeish with 100+ replies. That's an interesting one. RM gets her tuppence worth in amongst others. None of it called out.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #832 on: June 28, 2021, 02:25:00 PM »
In the comments section,  most of the conversations are interesting but there's one thread started by Susan McLeish with 100+ replies. That's an interesting one. RM gets her tuppence worth in amongst others. None of it called out.

Thanks. Skimming it now.

So why did Sandra Lean choose to allow these false accusations about [Name removed]’s family members to remain on her YouTube comments? Why didn’t she delete Rosemarys BS?

In her latest YouTube video Sandra Leans states,

”Oh yeah trolls on YouTube.
Now I can’t say too much about this but can I ask please that you don’t make reference to particular trolls at the minute all will become clear but for now please don’t make reference to actual trolls whether they are real names or fake names or whether you know or you don’t know just for now please erm again there’s stuff going on”

This ⬆️ can be heard at around 31:00 on her 13th June 2021 video
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 02:34:47 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #833 on: June 28, 2021, 02:46:33 PM »
Thanks. Skimming it now.

So why did Sandra Lean choose to allow these false accusations about [Name removed]’s family members to remain on her YouTube comments? Why didn’t she delete Rosemarys BS?

This ⬆️ can be heard at around 31:00 on her 13th June 2021 video

They're a vile bunch but they're also Luke supporters. As I said,  it took for Scott Forbes to be mixed up with another Scott Forbes although she still didn't call out the real trolls. I'm surprised this has been hidden or deleted. Some of the others have.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #834 on: June 28, 2021, 02:50:41 PM »

Okay have skimmed through the Susan McLeish thread. And there’s someone called Mrs S and that Mark McKeown troll aka janinedidit  *&^^&

The fact Sandra Lean hasn’t called it out is telling

« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 03:01:36 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #835 on: June 28, 2021, 02:51:40 PM »
They're a vile bunch but they're also Luke supporters. As I said,  it took for Scott Forbes to be mixed up with another Scott Forbes although she still didn't call out the real trolls. I'm surprised this has been hidden or deleted. Some of the others have.

Yes I can see that

And in her 13th June 2021 she singles out Fiona Scott and then lies about the threats made to JH - which is just before she states,

SL
Oh yeah trolls on YouTube.
Now I can’t say too much about this but can I ask please that you don’t make reference to particular trolls at the minute all will become clear but for now please don’t make reference to actual trolls whether they are real names or fake names or whether you know or you don’t know just for now please erm again there’s stuff going on

‘There’s stuff going on’ - what stuff was/is going on?

Or was she referring to the fact she was about to stop campaigning for killer Luke Mitchell ?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 03:02:39 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Rusty

« Reply #836 on: June 28, 2021, 03:29:27 PM »
Mark McKeown troll aka janinedidit  *&^^&

It is a bizarre way to behave. I notice he does not say anything about the case on his own Twitter page. Instead, changes his name multiple times to rant in the comments section on YouTube about all this evidence he has. What a creepy cowardly weirdo.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #837 on: June 28, 2021, 03:33:16 PM »
Okay have skimmed through the Susan McLeish thread. And there’s someone called Mrs S and that Mark McKeown troll aka janinedidit  *&^^&

The fact Sandra Lean hasn’t called it out is telling

Mark Mckeown is vile to mrs s, carry king, therese bowen and everyone else who doesn't believe his mad conspiracy theories and he's had a few of them.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #838 on: June 28, 2021, 03:35:54 PM »
It is a bizarre way to behave. I notice he does not say anything about the case on his own Twitter page. Instead, changes his name multiple times to rant in the comments section on YouTube about all this evidence he has. What a creepy cowardly weirdo.

Weirdo. Yeah, that's what he is. The word was made for him.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #839 on: June 28, 2021, 03:39:28 PM »

Mark McKeown is an apparent internet troll who Sandra Lean appears to have chosen to pretend doesn’t exist 🙄

There’s something seriously wrong with her logic