Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62125 times)

Offline Rusty

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #840 on: June 28, 2021, 03:50:58 PM »
Mark Mckeown is vile to mrs s, carry king, therese bowen and everyone else who doesn't believe his mad conspiracy theories and he's had a few of them.

Do you think it is a coincidence that he goes after those with female usernames.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #841 on: June 28, 2021, 03:59:35 PM »
Do you think it is a coincidence that he goes after those with female usernames.

He goes after pretty much anyone  who stands up to what is obviously utter nonsense. Most of the people fuelling his rubbish also use female usernames and the ones who don't use female usernames mostly turn out to be women. He obviously prefers more compliant women though. I can understand people disagreeing with him and calling him out, I understand some people may not agree with him so ignore him but I don't understand these women egging on his rubbish. Sometimes these people take his rubbish to other threads and videos and spread the hate there too.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #842 on: June 28, 2021, 04:04:18 PM »

A couple of hate spreaders as recently as yesterday

https://youtu.be/pOTKX_t_OHI

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #843 on: June 28, 2021, 04:12:15 PM »
I'm pretty sure ourwilliam is male. It's on the same video as the new [ censored word ]s.Mark Mckeown just doesn't like to be confronted and his reaction to it is creepy.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #844 on: June 28, 2021, 04:16:12 PM »

Probably not Rusty

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #845 on: June 28, 2021, 08:33:39 PM »
I'm not aware of Professor Busitill putting his name to anything.

Can I point you to the Frontline Scotland documentary?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #846 on: June 28, 2021, 10:11:58 PM »
Can I point you to the Frontline Scotland documentary?
Yes and while you're there, please point out to me where Professor Busitill says he thinks LM is nnocent as SL implies. Very clearly implies.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #847 on: June 28, 2021, 10:13:52 PM »
Yes and while you're there, please point out to me where Professor Busitill says he thinks LM is nnocent as SL implies. Very clearly implies.

I didn’t know that she had so I’m afraid I’ll have to disappoint you.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #848 on: June 28, 2021, 10:17:15 PM »
I didn’t know that she had so I’m afraid I’ll have to disappoint you.

I'm not disappointed and I'm not pleased.  It's just a fact. Maybe you should stop judging everyone else by your own standards.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #849 on: June 28, 2021, 10:23:21 PM »
I'm pretty sure ourwilliam is male. It's on the same video as the new [ censored word ]s.Mark Mckeown just doesn't like to be confronted and his reaction to it is creepy.

‘Bigot’ & ‘moron’ appear to be words favoured by Mark McKeown

Then again that could be the whole point - to make it appear as though it’s him?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #850 on: June 28, 2021, 10:26:51 PM »
A couple of hate spreaders as recently as yesterday

https://youtu.be/pOTKX_t_OHI

Again - given the fact Sandra Lean chose to publish a private Facebook message from an alleged member of [Name removed]’s family it might have given some people free reign to behave similarly ?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #851 on: June 28, 2021, 10:35:46 PM »
‘Bigot’ & ‘moron’ appear to be words favoured by Mark McKeown

Then again that could be the whole point - to make it appear as though it’s him?

This comment by Mark Mckeown was due to the poster's previous username. I'm not sure I can post it on here but Mark Mckeown,,being a Celtic supporter seems to think that comments are somehow linked to football??

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #852 on: June 28, 2021, 10:48:40 PM »

I’ve not had chance to read through all the YouTube comments on JibberJabbers channel but I’ve just read one by Rosemary McG where she’s referred to ‘worms’

Why haven’t they been removed?

And have the police and SK been made aware of what is being said?

I’ve also just read the false allegation Mark McKeown has made about SK re ‘minors’  *&^^&

« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 10:55:08 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #853 on: June 28, 2021, 11:06:15 PM »
I’ve not had chance to read through all the YouTube comments on JibberJabbers channel but I’ve just read one by Rosemary McG where she’s referred to ‘worms’

Why haven’t they been removed?

And have the police and SK been made aware of what is being said?

I’ve also just read the false allegation Mark McKeown has made about SK re ‘minors’  *&^^&

I believe the people involved are genuinely concerned with keeping a respectful silence for Jodi Jones. If the Jones family don't  and if SK doesn't,  then who's going to maintain a respectful silence? A silence that according to Jodi's mother, Jodi would have wanted? That wee girl gets lost in this SL rubbish. She must have been terrified and living through it is unimaginable because just thinking about it is unimaginable. How dare these keyboard warriors!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #854 on: June 28, 2021, 11:11:06 PM »
I believe the people involved are genuinely concerned with keeping a respectful silence for Jodi Jones. If the Jones family don't  and if SK doesn't,  then who's going to maintain a respectful silence? A silence that according to Jodi's mother, Jodi would have wanted? That wee girl gets lost in this SL rubbish. She must have been terrified and living through it is unimaginable because just thinking about it is unimaginable. How dare these keyboard warriors!

I agree with all you’ve stated

However I do think the police should be made aware of individuals like Mark McKeown

I note too how he’s finished one of his comments with ‘son’. He does that on twitter also

« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 11:34:50 PM by Nicholas »