Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62119 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #855 on: June 28, 2021, 11:38:20 PM »
I agree with all you’ve stated

However I do think the police should be made aware of individuals like Mark McKeown

I note too how he’s finished one of his comments with ‘son’. He does that on twitter also

I agree. However, I have tried to contact you privately but I  can't.  I have tried to make you aware. I would still like to.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #856 on: June 28, 2021, 11:51:09 PM »
Sandra Lean (13th June 2021 fb video at around 5:00)
‘….a perfectly innocent man being portrayed as a rapist and sex offender. So I commented immediately that’s a different Scott Forbes I contacted the admins I said “take it down” and then I got a private message saying arh your were stepping aside from this group but you’re still commenting on things that you don’t like so let me get something absolutely clear no matter where it is and no matter who’s posted it I will always call out wrongful accusations always I don’t care where they are or who’s posting them” 

She might sound convincing but she’s clearly not sincere

Plus she’s partial to making wrongful accusations herself 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 11:53:43 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #857 on: June 29, 2021, 10:15:01 AM »
The hedgehog story with James English was interesting too

Did Luke watch the hedgehog die - ‘it wasn’t going to be a happy ending’ or did that happen during her alleged ‘2 hour shift’ ?

LP
Love this picture 💕. He can't wait to get back to horse's and all other animals! Corinne was a hedgehog carer and she had a very sick hedgehog, Luke sat up all night caring for the wee guy although he knew that it was near the end of his wee life! 💞

*&^^&
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Parky41

« Reply #858 on: June 29, 2021, 03:31:36 PM »
Dr Lean said: “I lived in the local area. It started with doubts about how quickly attention had focused on Luke, and some of the stories I was hearing seemed so ridiculous and small-town mentality– a lot of gossip.

“Then over time, more bits of pieces just seemed strange, and his mother Corrine put a note through the door of my workplace one day.

“It said, ‘I’ve heard what you’re saying about my son’s situation, can you help us?’ I knew nothing about the justice system or anything, but I agreed to meet her and Luke, and they started telling me about what had been going on and where some of the stories that were doing the rounds had come from.

“What convinced me he was innocent finally, was access to all of the case papers in 2009.”

Dr Lean claims she knew Mitchell was innocent the first time they met.

And to refer here also to Nicholas and "gaslighting"

Ms Lean has been gaslighting for years has she not? - Projecting onto others what was projected onto herself from psychopath Mitchell and his mother when they jumped on their "bandwagon" together. Birds of a feather and all that? With this clear 'It's all everyone else's fault'.  And how easy was Lean to get sucked into all of this? This woman who tells us her interest lay in the macabre? Her fascination for murder and murderers? To have one happen on her doorstep. To then be invited into the home of this murderer?

Whom she states she knew was innocent the first time she met him in 2003? Of looking him looking her straight in the eye. To then say in the very same interview with the Herald. "What convinced me he was innocent finally, was access to all the case papers in 2009" - So he was innocent in 2003, she knew it? - to then being finally convinced in 2009? When she gained access to "all" of the case papers. There is that wording again? That clever manipulation into making those easily fooled believe she had everything on the actual murder of Jodi Jones. She did not and has never had this - she had LM's case papers from Findlay. And went from knowing to finally believing?  Finally knowing he was innocent? She had been touting out for years under many guises that he was innocent, that these others were to blame somehow. From the police up. - That clear projecting. 

What I really want to pick up on here is those years prior to 2009. The facts. July 1st until mid August 2003. Ms Lean knew several things. That attention was upon the boyfriend of Jodi Jones for her murder. By mid August she believed he was innocent. No arrest. There had been an appeal for a mystery man. The duo on the bike and that Jodi had left home around 5pm. That statistically 95% of murders are by people known to the victim. She believed (claimed innocent) it was not LM therefore her focus was upon others. The mystery man, the duo and any males within Jodi's close family network. Namely her brother. That by the time these three put the wheels on their wagon they all believed LM was in the clear. It was only 2-3 weeks after this they were celebrating "the end of a difficult time" - by way of that tattoo. So three people get together colluding with each other. That first basis of this joint whodunnit. - That irony? The murderer, his mother and friend projecting the blame onto others?

What did the Mitchells bring to the table? - Their cock and bull story eagerly sucked in by Lean. He was after all claimed to be innocent in her mind? After all! the laddie had even looked her in the eye? Startling proof, was it not? No one can fool the Leans of this world? But what else? Those tales of the duo that he knew personally. Information of any sorts about the Jones family gleamed from Jodi and of course himself. He had met them. He was an innocent, truthful lad? -what was there not to believe? Lean in her dimness believed only liars looked away when speaking to you? - No she did not, she is telling us here is she not?, that it is a method she uses in her projection to fool those she is projecting to, the very same as Mitchell had done to her. That control. And from those 7 months, that calm before the storm, anything that was put into motion was never going to be backed down from. These similar natures all together. - What a combination?

The calm ended, that arrest came. For whilst these three dubious characters were busy colluding with each other - The police and the Crown office were far more busy, crossing every T and dotting every i. That in this trios naivety, of not having a clue of  the 'police being the police though' - They really did think that everything centred around forensics, that there was not enough evidence for that arrest, ever. They were however gravely wrong, which they found out the hard way when that knock came in early April 2004. This youth was a dangerous killer, he was without a shadow of a doubt factually guilty, the Crown office refused only the actual arrest in August 2003 - that evidence needed to be as watertight as possible. Luke Mitchell was far from being off the hook. Those celebrations, his cockiness was soon to be dampened for life - behind bars, when Justice was rightly served upon him.

So the LP's and everyone else on this bandwagon to date, you have been conned plain and simply - conned by a murderer whom it appears has dumped his faithful allay, whom will dump you just as readily once your purpose has been served. There was never a lack of evidence in this case in those months before his arrest, there was that much evidence it needed to be set firmly in place. That once that arrest came, that need to protect others, to be as sure as they could be that he would not be walking those streets again. And contrary to what U.Princess may say about there having been plenty of other murders the same. It is nonsense. There has been no repeat offending by the murderer of Jodi Jones, nothing close to it - there has been none as he is in jail.

7 months of a murderer, his mother and friend colluding together on their bandwagon. Then a further 7 months until the trial started. Where that jigsaw puzzle was all but complete. It was only ever the builders aim to find her missing parts which came mainly from DF, of his cross examination, to hell with every other piece of evidence, that was not part of this jigsaw. Whom added on SK when the trail came around. But what of mystery man, he already had his pieces in this puzzle? What of Jodi's brother? He also had his pieces in this puzzle, why where they not prominent in this trial? There we had the birth of this claimed hidden evidence, stemmed directly from that jigsaw puzzle. Someone else's case in the murder of Jodi Jones. And it was this persons case, this persons infantile picture puzzle already put together in mind that saw the birth of Jigsawman. That trawled every discussion on the case, of their close collaboration with a murderer and his mother. That morphed into many different guises over time, to a point where one was actually debating with oneself? Such was the need to be heard was it not?

And it is the above, those years of touting those wares that made it's way into the chapters of "No Smoke" - And it is this that one can never back track from is it not? They were already claiming to have had access to far more than they did. So where does this "finally knowing one was innocent in 2009" come from? Because one did the exact same did they not? That they used those defence case papers as the same power tool, to project onto others their case, their jigsaw puzzle. By was of using those tiny excerpts verbatim as way of proof of what they had always claimed. Trying to out smart what a defence actually does at trial. But she is no defence, she is no expert nor professional in any field. Making this case hers, and continually trying to show that she is correct - for she can not and never will admit to being wrong, will she? 

And this is why Scott QC and actual professionals are brought into play, to say it is not only me that thinks this way. that same projection? - That not only if she is wrong then they are too, it is a shared blame? No, as these people have not agreed with Ms Lean, her Jigsaw puzzle or all else. - They are commenting on certain legal and professional areas. Based upon a certain type of question being asked. It is not the whole verse and chapter of everything. It is the other way around, where the jigsaw maker has used them to add weight to her narrative not that they agree with it, for the parts they adhere to are those already brought about by DF and his team. Human rights and so forth.

And to conclude yet again. This person is not unjustly attacked? They are someone whom clearly admits to being on a bandwagon with a convicted murderer. Someone we know without a shadow of doubt lied throughout the investigation by the police. Who could not be eliminated as he was definitely factually guilty. That he heaped suspicion upon himself. That his mother added to this along with at first his brother. Who set out to help his mother for she had already caught him up in this concocted alibi,had she not? An alibi that was concocted around that exact time only the killer knew it was needed. Of the time of Jodi Jones leaving home to meet with him and only him. These outside factors one is being led a merry dance with. The cross examination Findlay had already set in place. With AB where he did not introduce some of the ludicrous reasoning put together by this jigsaw maker, whom without a shadow of a doubt projects herself somehow superior, to everyone else? - That in effect was caught up in a snare of her own by this murderer?  Whom put complete faith, in a time she was blinded by lack of expertise in anything. That grave mistake, as with the Mitchells that somehow DNA had to make a murderer. That the passage of time meant there had to be no evidence. Whom had made her mind up around others had she not, with her 95% statistics of killers being known to their victim. That once she was caught in this trap there was no escaping. She was by this point heavily involved with the Mitchells.

That by the time the trial had come and went - those pages of her book, (No Smoke) the chapters on this case were all but written. Around lack of evidence. Around DNA. Around these others, mystery man, the duo and SK. Where every part of those timings were based around the word of LM and his mother, of the story they had fed her. The search trio of scuppering LM's plans that evening by not having something of Jodi's to scent with. Of being there too early?   Of the condom and JaF.  But what of the brother, that jigsaw still not quite complete. Then 2009 and those case papers. That lie of "finally knowing LM was innocent" - There was no going back. It was not about him anymore, was it? But about saving face of that need to back up further what she knew best!? By way of air brushing over 99% of the Mitchells testimony. By adding her own narrative and excuses to it. Clearly shoring over those holes by way of extraordinary explanation? Of popping into Abbeys to have a smoke and out again. Of finding it difficult to locate the V.  Of tree, bobble , clothing and all else being handed to LM by way of others? By manipulating those very interviews by way of extracting the after to back her narrative up? By way of projecting onto others what she has always done. The tunnel vision, the cherry picking and swaying away from every lie by saying "what about them?"

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #859 on: July 01, 2021, 06:08:17 PM »
I think after that Sandra Lean checked out their credentials or lack of them. Same with lolly's other half and all the work he has done previously. Its a shame none of it exists or maybe its not

What about Scott Forbes alleged qualifications?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #860 on: July 01, 2021, 06:16:12 PM »
What about Scott Forbes alleged qualifications?

His check out just you won't believe it

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #861 on: July 01, 2021, 08:24:12 PM »
LP
Love this picture 💕. He can't wait to get back to horse's and all other animals! Corinne was a hedgehog carer and she had a very sick hedgehog, Luke sat up all night caring for the wee guy although he knew that it was near the end of his wee life! 💞

*&^^&

The bizarre hedgehog story was bizarre.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #862 on: July 01, 2021, 09:00:47 PM »
The bizarre hedgehog story was bizarre.

CM could recite the  hedgehog story on the JE podcast but she couldn't remember the time her son found poor Jodi's body!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #863 on: July 01, 2021, 09:25:00 PM »
Sandra Lean (13th June 2021 fb video at around 5:00)
‘….a perfectly innocent man being portrayed as a rapist and sex offender. So I commented immediately that’s a different Scott Forbes I contacted the admins I said “take it down” and then I got a private message saying arh your were stepping aside from this group but you’re still commenting on things that you don’t like so let me get something absolutely clear no matter where it is and no matter who’s posted it I will always call out wrongful accusations always I don’t care where they are or who’s posting them” 

She never did though did she

And the person who posted about the rapist and sex offender Scott Forbes appears to have made a mistake is all

« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 09:36:49 PM by Nicholas »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #864 on: July 01, 2021, 09:38:18 PM »
CM could recite the  hedgehog story on the JE podcast but she couldn't remember the time her son found poor Jodi's body!!

She wasn't there. Why would she know what time Jodi's body was found, unless Luke told her? She would only have known the approximate time he went out.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #865 on: July 01, 2021, 09:39:08 PM »

She never did though did she

And the person who posted about the rapist and sex offender Scott Forbes appears to have made a mistake is all

The rapist, Scott Forbes was shamefully used as a scapegoat because the conversation I saw about two different people couldn't possibly have involved the rapist,  Scott Forbes.  He was in prison in 2018. Way before the shockumentary.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #866 on: July 01, 2021, 09:44:37 PM »
She wasn't there. Why would she know what time Jodi's body was found, unless Luke told her? She would only have known the approximate time he went out.
The court case? Common knowledge  that others have? Police statements? Are you for real?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #867 on: July 01, 2021, 09:56:47 PM »
The court case? Common knowledge  that others have? Police statements? Are you for real?

CM is very precise about the time her youngest son went out. She is very precise about the timings of his comings and goings that night, even though a neighbour disagrees.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #868 on: July 02, 2021, 10:22:04 AM »
And to refer here also to Nicholas and "gaslighting"

Ms Lean has been gaslighting for years has she not? - Projecting onto others what was projected onto herself from psychopath Mitchell and his mother when they jumped on their "bandwagon" together. Birds of a feather and all that? With this clear 'It's all everyone else's fault'.  And how easy was Lean to get sucked into all of this? This woman who tells us her interest lay in the macabre? Her fascination for murder and murderers? To have one happen on her doorstep. To then be invited into the home of this murderer?

Gaslighting, triangulation, smear campaigns - these are some of the tools used by toxic & manipulative abusers

They use a plethora of diversionary tactics that distort the reality of their victims and deflect responsibility.’

https://www.domesticshelters.org/articles/identifying-abuse/20-diversion-tactics-highly-manipulative-narcissists-sociopaths-and-psychopaths-use-to-silence-you-part-i#.WRONGVdW[Name removed]I

https://www.domesticshelters.org/articles/identifying-abuse/diversion-tactics-highly-manipulative-narcissists-sociopaths-and-psychopaths-use-to-silence-you-part-ii#.WUiQbVdW[Name removed]I

https://www.domesticshelters.org/articles/identifying-abuse/diversion-tactics-highly-manipulative-narcissists-sociopaths-and-psychopaths-use-to-silence-you-part-iii

Most importantly, toxic abusers love to maintain control in whatever way they can.’

https://www.domesticshelters.org/articles/identifying-abuse/diversion-tactics-highly-manipulative-narcissists-sociopaths-and-psychopaths-use-to-silence-you-part-iv

Remember this ➡️ http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8086.msg384700.html#msg384700

Sandra Lean - 2010

"My motivation has been called into question, my honesty and integrity trashed, all because I chose to devote seven years of my life trying to help people. Yes, I know you were at the centre of a hate campaign, but that wasn't my doing and I played no part in it whatsoever - nobody could ever have used a single word I had said about you, because there was nothing to use.

" what hurts is that you could not step back, knowing me as I thought you did, and ask yourself, is there perhaps another explanation for this. Nope, instant public condemnation, in the belief that you were being attacked, when, in fact, I was trying to defend you.

That your words are being used to paint me as dishonest and unreliable, and that in turn is being used to undermine Luke's case, is probably one of the worst experiences in all of this. I thought you were my friend.

There was absolutely no intention to 'scapegoat' you for anything

My post was an attempt to take the wind out of his sails by saying, Yes, Stephanie did talk to John, but not in the sinister/negative way he is trying to portray it. What John has done is take an innocent mistake by Stephanie and turn it into a weapon for him to use against others

« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 10:34:42 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #869 on: July 02, 2021, 10:24:24 AM »
Gaslighting, triangulation, smear campaigns - these are some of the tools used by toxic & manipulative abusers

I know, its shocking. This forum really should stop doing those things.