Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62121 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #870 on: July 02, 2021, 08:51:28 PM »
She wasn't there. Why would she know what time Jodi's body was found, unless Luke told her? She would only have known the approximate time he went out.

Her son was given a life sentence for poor Jodi's murder and you don't think it's even a bit odd that CM doesn't remember the time her son found poor Jodi Jones? I remember the time so why wouldn't CM? Has she not been living and breathing this for nearly two decades??

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #871 on: July 02, 2021, 09:18:26 PM »
Her son was given a life sentence for poor Jodi's murder and you don't think it's even a bit odd that CM doesn't remember the time her son found poor Jodi Jones? I remember the time so why wouldn't CM? Has she not been living and breathing this for nearly two decades??

Anxiety, depression, being nervous and certain medications can affect your memory. Isn’t Corrine allowed to be fallible like the rest of us?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #872 on: July 02, 2021, 09:23:14 PM »
Anxiety, depression, being nervous and certain medications can affect your memory. Isn’t Corrine allowed to be fallible like the rest of us?

Faithlilly,  that's just BS.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #873 on: July 02, 2021, 09:48:35 PM »

How so? I’m sure everyone has had the experience of their mind going blank in stressful situations.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Dexter

« Reply #874 on: July 02, 2021, 09:49:53 PM »

if you know this is BS as you claim, prove it. How do you know what she does or doesnt think and remember?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #875 on: July 02, 2021, 09:52:17 PM »
if you know this is BS as you claim, prove it. How do you know what she does or doesnt think and remember?

Let's leave this one between faithlilly and I. You have some proving of your own to do.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #876 on: July 02, 2021, 09:54:25 PM »
Let's leave this one between faithlilly and I. You have some proving of your own to do.

haha that is a typical reply on here. When you have to explain, just deflect and change the subject. you called me out now do what you demand or stop demanding.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 10:34:53 PM by mrswah »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #877 on: July 02, 2021, 09:55:53 PM »
haha that is a typical reply on here. When you have to explain, just deflect and change the subject. you called me out now do what you demand or stop demanding. Oh and who made you the Boss?

Rubbish.  Deflectve rubbish. I'll ask you again. Where's the proof of your claims?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #878 on: July 02, 2021, 09:57:14 PM »

I guess it’s easier to think of individuals as one dimensional villains rather than complex and often contradictory humans.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #879 on: July 02, 2021, 09:57:59 PM »
Rubbish.  Deflectve rubbish. I'll ask you again. Where's the proof of your claims?

Deflecting at its best. Lets test your theory. YOU said it was BS so please explain how YOU know this?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #880 on: July 02, 2021, 09:59:27 PM »
I guess it’s easier to think of individuals as one dimensional villains rather than complex and often contradictory humans.

I have the perfect response to that but dont want to trouble Mrswah anymore than needed

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #881 on: July 02, 2021, 10:04:56 PM »
Deflecting at its best. Lets test your theory. YOU said it was BS so please explain how YOU know this?

Deflecting again, Dexter? And we still don't have your proof.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #882 on: July 02, 2021, 10:06:02 PM »
Deflecting again, Dexter? And we still don't have your proof.

Thought you had issues to sort out with FL and it was none of my business. You don't half change your mind

Offline Dexter

« Reply #883 on: July 02, 2021, 10:06:40 PM »

8((()*/

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #884 on: July 02, 2021, 10:15:32 PM »
Thought you had issues to sort out with FL and it was none of my business. You don't half change your mind

I didn't say any of that. Back to the proof you clearly don't have.