Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62126 times)

Offline Dexter

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #885 on: July 02, 2021, 10:18:41 PM »
I didn't say any of that. Back to the proof you clearly don't have.

mrswah is here now to delete our posts so best say goodbye to you

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #886 on: July 02, 2021, 10:32:11 PM »
mrswah is here now to delete our posts so best say goodbye to you

I see that and I bow out now but I wonder if you'r rude post will be deleted? Doubt it. Good night 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #887 on: July 02, 2021, 10:35:59 PM »
Thought you had issues to sort out with FL and it was none of my business. You don't half change your mind

Looks like he/she has put me on the back burner.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #888 on: July 02, 2021, 10:38:05 PM »
Looks like he/she has put me on the back burner.

to be continued im sure but only when mrswah isnt looking

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #889 on: July 04, 2021, 10:42:45 PM »
to be continued im sure but only when mrswah isnt looking

mrswah IS looking so is this a good time for you to provide proof of what you've claimed?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #890 on: July 10, 2021, 01:17:12 PM »
Truth be damned, revenge perhaps - by way of these puppets - for LM. - The person who is controlling all of it.

You don’t view it as a joint enterprise?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Parky41

« Reply #891 on: July 10, 2021, 01:25:41 PM »
You don’t view it as a joint enterprise?

I do, to a degree. That two way street of give and take. But she had ultimately in the beginning had those strings attached by LM.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #892 on: July 10, 2021, 01:34:27 PM »
I do, to a degree. That two way street of give and take. But she had ultimately in the beginning had those strings attached by LM.

But it was allegedly Corinne Mitchell who first made contact with Sandra Lean via a note put through the door of her place of work
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #893 on: July 10, 2021, 01:43:03 PM »
Posters are reminded not to post 'he did' 'she did' comments as they add nothing to reasoned debate. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #894 on: July 18, 2021, 02:28:42 AM »
Sandra Lean (13th June 2021 fb video at around 5:00)
‘….a perfectly innocent man being portrayed as a rapist and sex offender. So I commented immediately that’s a different Scott Forbes I contacted the admins I said “take it down” and then I got a private message saying arh your were stepping aside from this group but you’re still commenting on things that you don’t like so let me get something absolutely clear no matter where it is and no matter who’s posted it I will always call out wrongful accusations always I don’t care where they are or who’s posting them” 

She might sound convincing but she’s clearly not sincere

Plus she’s partial to making wrongful accusations herself

She's jumped between supporting the 2 big groups and is now Admin on the “Offical page”

Why can't she support all the groups? What is going on in the background with her several changes of loyalties or affiliations? Is she burning bridges and cutting ties with certain groups and people? If so why?
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Dexter

« Reply #895 on: July 18, 2021, 08:47:10 AM »
She's jumped between supporting the 2 big groups and is now Admin on the “Offical page”

Why can't she support all the groups? What is going on in the background with her several changes of loyalties or affiliations? Is she burning bridges and cutting ties with certain groups and people? If so why?
Sandras several changes of loyalties? Think 18 years speaks for itself don't you.

The egos on the groups are something else. They think it's more about them than Luke

Sadly sharing photos and pretending they have the copyright etc won't do anything to help Luke.

Thank god the fate of anyone is not actually in their hands. Where would we be?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #896 on: July 18, 2021, 12:02:45 PM »
Sandras several changes of loyalties? Think 18 years speaks for itself don't you.

The egos on the groups are something else. They think it's more about them than Luke

Sadly sharing photos and pretending they have the copyright etc won't do anything to help Luke.

Thank god the fate of anyone is not actually in their hands. Where would we be?

Are we talking this other alter ego again? Making the same claims. Of speaking with CM everyday, of putting a report in to do with taking advantage of a vulnerable adult? Of the pictures coming off Google, of the statement having grammar errors in it? Of being spat on, abused in shops and else? - Lean written all over it? That blatant alter ego to get back at LP? and Fergie boy?

Or those vying for attention by lying? - Leans right handers? Direct puppets such as L.Mackie? Claiming to know everything. This Allen Ovens nonsense of claiming he said to LM "they have just left" . Telling M.Messenger that he did not give evidence in court. For Lean to then tell Messenger some of Allen Ovens evidence, but not to let him know he had been in court giving evidence. Where the only strength in any of this, to gain support is by way of lying. Always has been. Where people are just too far to the dim side, to realise that these half truths, misinformation and downright lies have been touted out for years.

So do you mean 18yrs of lying? From Mitchell? Onto Lean, onto those studies. Onto devoting herself to gain qualifications, to write those fact & fiction books? To spend sometime outwith this pursuing other goals. - The gullible instantly believing this person has devoted all those years of her life to this case. Nope, the person has devoted years to herself, using this case with others, for self gain? Budding author? The tail turning on the them both. Mutual use come to an end? Clearly not enough support to man a charity, to pay for those man hours. All a front, was it not?

This nonsense of files into hard copy, been on hard copy for many years have they not. Bit by bit by Lean? The delay in handing the paper ones over until the final transfer to hard copy complete? - Where legally one should not have anything remaining. Notes or otherwise. Destroyed or handed over. Anything at all outwith those exact words in her book. Handed over. That 5% verbatim used. Where in effect now, Lean can not claim to have anything to back up that book anymore, can she? For one is not legally entitled to be keeping anything. Perhaps those who are genuine with any claims of contact with the Mitchells now, should be realising this? Any lawyer who has already demanded that hand over?

Or do you mean the fate of others, through the rightful conviction of LM where lives no doubt have been saved? Where Lean or anyone else's nonsense, vying to be noticed, to be someone, thankfully has no bearing on our Justice system or the safe conviction of the above. For as she clearly stated before. there is no risk in misinformation, half truths and downright lies that pose any threat to Mitchell walking the streets again

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #897 on: July 18, 2021, 12:43:56 PM »
Are we talking this other alter ego again? Making the same claims. Of speaking with CM everyday, of putting a report in to do with taking advantage of a vulnerable adult? Of the pictures coming off Google, of the statement having grammar errors in it? Of being spat on, abused in shops and else? - Lean written all over it? That blatant alter ego to get back at LP? and Fergie boy?

Or those vying for attention by lying? - Leans right handers? Direct puppets such as L.Mackie? Claiming to know everything. This Allen Ovens nonsense of claiming he said to LM "they have just left" . Telling M.Messenger that he did not give evidence in court. For Lean to then tell Messenger some of Allen Ovens evidence, but not to let him know he had been in court giving evidence. Where the only strength in any of this, to gain support is by way of lying. Always has been. Where people are just too far to the dim side, to realise that these half truths, misinformation and downright lies have been touted out for years.

So do you mean 18yrs of lying? From Mitchell? Onto Lean, onto those studies. Onto devoting herself to gain qualifications, to write those fact & fiction books? To spend sometime outwith this pursuing other goals. - The gullible instantly believing this person has devoted all those years of her life to this case. Nope, the person has devoted years to herself, using this case with others, for self gain? Budding author? The tail turning on the them both. Mutual use come to an end? Clearly not enough support to man a charity, to pay for those man hours. All a front, was it not?

This nonsense of files into hard copy, been on hard copy for many years have they not. Bit by bit by Lean? The delay in handing the paper ones over until the final transfer to hard copy complete? - Where legally one should not have anything remaining. Notes or otherwise. Destroyed or handed over. Anything at all outwith those exact words in her book. Handed over. That 5% verbatim used. Where in effect now, Lean can not claim to have anything to back up that book anymore, can she? For one is not legally entitled to be keeping anything. Perhaps those who are genuine with any claims of contact with the Mitchells now, should be realising this? Any lawyer who has already demanded that hand over?

Or do you mean the fate of others, through the rightful conviction of LM where lives no doubt have been saved? Where Lean or anyone else's nonsense, vying to be noticed, to be someone, thankfully has no bearing on our Justice system or the safe conviction of the above. For as she clearly stated before. there is no risk in misinformation, half truths and downright lies that pose any threat to Mitchell walking the streets again

Who are LP and Fergie Boy???

So, did Allen Ovens give evidence in court? Do you know for sure? I've been wondering about that for a long time.

How does anyone know what he said to Luke on the phone, other than himself and Luke (if they remember)?  "They just left"   "She just left"   "She's on her way to meet you."     Who knows?

I know very little about the campaigners, but I am aware that Lianna Mackie knew both Luke and Jodi. Interesting that she believes Luke is innocent.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #898 on: July 18, 2021, 01:04:55 PM »

You sound very agressive / angry. I merely replied to a post about the Facebook groups and the characters on there . Sandra doesnt have to do anything or support any group . Simple...just because people seem to expect it.

The behaviour of some and the messages they send leave a lot to be desired and have nothing to do with justice whether they believe Luke is guilty or innocent.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #899 on: July 18, 2021, 03:24:16 PM »
Who are LP and Fergie Boy???

So, did Allen Ovens give evidence in court? Do you know for sure? I've been wondering about that for a long time.

How does anyone know what he said to Luke on the phone, other than himself and Luke (if they remember)?  "They just left"   "She just left"   "She's on her way to meet you."     Who knows?

I know very little about the campaigners, but I am aware that Lianna Mackie knew both Luke and Jodi. Interesting that she believes Luke is innocent.

Yes he did give evidence in court. Naturally so. You can look up many reports around Jodi's mothers evidence in court. There is mention of Ovens also. Of the court being shown CCTV footage, of the call taken by himself. Brief and basic as the media were interested more in reporting on her mothers evidence. Which tells us it happened on the same day. That blind side yet again played on. Of there being nothing that actually states, when he took the stand, but neither do they state they simply read from his statements. He was there in person, he gave evidence.

And before the inevitable, "why should I believe you" - again it matters not whether you believe the Crowns evidence, or anything else out in the public domain over time via forums such as this. Any source of information. And if we take the stance of "Who knows" over evidence led, from Mr Ovens, who stated he told Mitchell she had already left to meet him. But to draw your attention to all this nonsense of buried statements, of Ovens not being a witness. To all the nonsense from Ms Lean around his actual statements. Of what Luke claimed he said over what Ovens said. - So we are left with whom do we put trust in? Liars?

To Lianna Mackie who claims to have been friends with this girl, nonsense is it not. So you are perhaps correct, that she maybe knew them, saw them around the playground, shared a class. To the nonsense she puts out, of Ovens and all else. Where she puts herself on some pedestal of worth by claiming to know them - so that people will look and say things, such as "interesting she believes Luke is innocent" A clear case of, listen to me, I know everything but does not even know the basics. That she could not answer a simple question, with anything other than misinformation and blatant lies. That she is telling people that Ovens did not give evidence, that he said in his statement "They left".  As you say, interesting. The blind leading the blind?

Peden and Fergie - the people who called Lean out for lying? Where some other alias has popped up, Nikki Weir, who claims to have reported her for taking advantage of a vulnerable adult, of claiming they too see CM on a daily basis. That she is very ill. That the statement put out could not have been from LM, as his grammar was far better? Articulate lad. Full of the same, being threatened for 18yrs for speaking out, spat on, attacked in shops - those are Leans words. Is this Weir simply a copycat? - someone else vying for the lying?

If LP had been totally wrong, then you can be sure that something would have come forward, directly from Lean herself. Does one really imagine she would be sitting on her laurels with it? - She would be letting everyone know, If LM had told her it was wrong. Perhaps she still will, once Luke eventually converses with her, or answers this Mackie person?

What I will say, if Lean actually does not know Ovens was in court giving evidence (cough) then she has held even less in her hands, and written a hell of lot more assumption and nonsense around all that is missing. - That blind faith around the unknown? Filled in with the nonsense.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 03:28:01 PM by Parky41 »