Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62018 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #915 on: July 22, 2021, 06:42:00 PM »

What were/are the names of these ‘two independent witnesses’ and was the reason their evidence wasn’t used in court anything to do with their ‘evidence’ not holding up?

What possible would an acquaintance of Jodi have to lie that they had seen her?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #916 on: July 22, 2021, 06:49:40 PM »
What possible would an acquaintance of Jodi have to lie that they had seen her?
If this person knew Jodi, was their identification of Jodi on that evening a positive one? Did that person, who knew Jodi, say they definitely saw Jodi? Not someone who looked like Jodi, not someone who may have been Jodi but, definitely Jodi?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #917 on: July 22, 2021, 07:11:01 PM »
If this person knew Jodi, was their identification of Jodi on that evening a positive one? Did that person, who knew Jodi, say they definitely saw Jodi? Not someone who looked like Jodi, not someone who may have been Jodi but, definitely Jodi?

She identified Jodi so of course it was positive. The rest of your post is simply the same question asked in different ways.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #918 on: July 22, 2021, 07:13:54 PM »
She identified Jodi so of course it was positive. The rest of your post is simply the same question asked in different ways.

No. The witness may have known Jodi but is the witness absolutely sure that Jodi was the girl she saw?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #919 on: July 22, 2021, 07:15:54 PM »
No. The witness may have known Jodi but is the witness absolutely sure that Jodi was the girl she saw?

The witness identified Jodi, who she knew. I really can’t make it any simpler than that.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #920 on: July 22, 2021, 07:18:35 PM »
The witness identified Jodi, who she knew. I really can’t make it a

ny simpler than that.

Ok

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #921 on: July 22, 2021, 07:26:36 PM »
The witness identified Jodi, who she knew. I really can’t make it any simpler than that.
Show me. Show me proof that Jodi was identified at 5.05pm. Positively. Show me this person in court.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #922 on: July 22, 2021, 07:29:05 PM »
Show me. Show me proof that Jodi was identified at 5.05pm. Positively. Show me this person in court.

Show me that AB saw Luke at 4.50pm?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #923 on: July 22, 2021, 07:33:34 PM »
No, no, no, no. I can only assume you're trying to answer the question with a question because you can't provide an answer. Why have you NEVER once just answered a question??

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #924 on: July 22, 2021, 07:37:31 PM »
No, no, no, no. I can only assume you're trying to answer the question with a question because you can't provide an answer. Why have you NEVER once just answered a question??

You chose to believe without evidence information that supports your bias but reject that which doesn’t.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 10:32:40 PM by mrswah »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #925 on: July 22, 2021, 07:38:20 PM »
Simply illustrating your hypocrisy.

You chose to believe without evidence information that supports your bias but reject that which doesn’t.
You are off topic.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #926 on: July 22, 2021, 07:40:56 PM »
You are off topic.

And you are not a moderator.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #927 on: July 22, 2021, 07:43:27 PM »
And you are not a moderator.

You're still off topic.  And YOU are not a jury but you still disagree with them.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #928 on: July 22, 2021, 07:48:26 PM »
You're still off topic.  And YOU are not a jury but you still disagree with them.

I agree with those members of the jury who weren’t convinced of Luke’s guilt.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #929 on: July 22, 2021, 07:50:32 PM »

No. That's a cop out because I'm not making claims about AB or anyone. You are. I have nothing to prove. Show me the proof of your claims please.