Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 62121 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #930 on: July 22, 2021, 08:01:15 PM »
No. That's a cop out because I'm not making claims about AB or anyone. You are. I have nothing to prove. Show me the proof of your claims please.

You believe AB without proof because her evidence confirms your bias.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 10:33:59 PM by mrswah »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #931 on: July 22, 2021, 08:05:10 PM »

Now Nicholas is online so off you go and play.

Show it if you have it and stop making embarrassing excuses.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 10:59:04 AM by John »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #932 on: July 22, 2021, 08:17:57 PM »

Now Nicholas is online so off you go and play.
Show me your proof or hold your argument please.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #933 on: July 22, 2021, 10:10:35 PM »
According to this article Allen Ovens spoke directly to the court

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12411779.she-gave-me-a-kiss-and-went-out-i-never-saw-jodi-again-mother-tells-murder-trial-of-phone-calls-to-accused-after-daughter-went-missing/

The above newspaper appears to have made a mistake re the time of JuJ’s first text message to killer Luke Mitchell’s phone

The following is interesting though ⬇️

Sandra Lean
TM  And I've never understood where 10.20 came from in the first place - her first text to Luke's phone was at 10.38, almost 40 minutes after Jodi's curfew of 10pm

Sandra makes claim she’s ‘never understood where 10.20 came from ‘ which suggests she’s seen the article before 🙄
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 10:13:13 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #934 on: July 22, 2021, 10:13:11 PM »
The above newspaper appears to have made a mistake re the time of JuJ’s first text message to killer Luke Mitchell’s phone

Sandra Lean
TM  And I've never understood where 10.20 came from in the first place - her first text to Luke's phone was at 10.38, almost 40 minutes after Jodi's curfew of 10pm

It's all interesting.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #935 on: July 22, 2021, 10:29:46 PM »

Sandra Lean

Sandra makes claim she’s ‘never understood where 10.20 came from ‘ which suggests she’s seen the article before 🙄
Yeah. I believe SL knew but said nothing.  I believe that for a different reason but it's all the same thing at the end of the day.  It's all deliberate deception.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #936 on: July 22, 2021, 10:32:57 PM »
She identified Jodi so of course it was positive. The rest of your post is simply the same question asked in different ways.

Nonsense. Again these strawman arguments. There were no positive sightings of Jodi Jones anywhere near to 5.05pm. They would simply have been used. They were not used as there were none, plain and simple. Just to be clear, to make it perfectly clear. This is Monday the 30th of June at 5.05pm. Even using that time, like it actually means something should be enough to tell people it is nonsense. That clear precision used, with not one other factor of verification.

Let us think of times. Those outside factors, used to corroborate timings of sightings and so forth. Jodi leaving home. AO did not give an exact time for getting home, Jodi's mother did not give an exact time of leaving, AB did not give an exact time, F&W, the boys on the cycles, the man on the cycle, the jogger, MK, the duo, the motorists. There were no timings ascertained far less any ID of Jodi as above. On Monday the 30th of June at 5.05pm. The estimates given, sought to be established by other factors. None to establish, it was a false trail. Then we can add here, those exact times given by CM, of arriving home at 5.05pm. Of SM changing his statement, to also say his mother arrived home at 5.05pm. So much so, he actually came down and said he physically spoke with her, before returning upstairs for ten mins. She was not even home. 

Now let us throw in a couple of facts here, those half truths. DF used a newspaper article to ask JF if he were the mystery man, to then go on to ask him if he were the youth seen by AB also. Two together? Now what he did not produce were any witness statements, nothing as there was no confirmed sightings of Jodi. Simply used to muddy the waters for the Jury. I asked Ms Lean previously about this nonsense. That clear cut statement Faith put out. Of there being something to prove that Jodi could not have been seen by Bryson. And the answer I got, was that DF was not allowed to introduce evidence not led by the prosecution. As we have witnessed with other areas. This cock and bull, that really amounts to a defence not being allowed to produce evidence to prove their client innocent. And people just accept this nonsense. And the fact of course that DF did this twice. The newspaper article and the unconfirmed nonsense of the bike being seen at a break in the wall. - Hook, line and sinker. The exact same as those phone masts, the dog, and so forth.- Nonsense.

The person who knew Jodi and the neighbour. On Easthouse's Road, onto Parkhead Place, after coming off the school bus. Just after 4pm. The girl with the buggy, that simple answer from Lean, that she saw nothing. Certainly did not, on Monday the 30th of June at 5.05pm. The guy on Morris Road, was on Easthouse's Road around 5pm , but not on the 30th of June, it was a different day. One is taking a little of what people do know, from the media. Adding to it by morphing other information together. The reality, yet again folks, use some common sense. You are being bluffed, led down that garden path, the same way as DF attempted to do, with those smoke screens.

The information and all else around these possible sightings, the mystery man, did not just disappear. Lean did not have access to any of that information, did she? Those hand me down case files from DF. What he used, she has gleamed. What he however had was full access to those investigation files, as did the Crown. Who both gleamed what they needed. A fraction. So from this fraction that DF used, You are being asked to believe that all of what Ms Lean has never had, never been privy to, amounts to some buried treasure in this hunt for fools gold. Where what she most certainly has done, is written chapter and verse, around the unknown. Where the biggest lie in all of this, from IB is, that she claims it is "The true story of the murder of Jodi Jones" - What? with this fraction of what she has only ever had, to assume what she does not. To cast dispersion upon these innocent people, by way of deceit? Of being eliminated, when she has not got a clue about the elimination process of this investigation, she has never been privy to it. Where she does not have all those court transcripts, did not attend the trial, and fed most of that information she has stuck to like glue - From the media, the Mitchells in that calm before the storm period of time. That seven months of colluding with a murderer and his mother?

This latest debacle around Ovens. What people should be taken from this (they wont),is it is clearly telling them what little Lean actually has. For LMc now, after it being said for many weeks, that Sandra ONLY had the defence papers. Where they really need to sit and ask themselves that question.How can someone be telling the true story of anything, with only partial information? Those missing court transcripts, never had. Of the other areas I have also been making clear. That of those recordings from the operator, those speaking phone clock records, which showed Mitchell to be out the house. That direction from the Judge, of a strong majority. And that shambles around the search party that evening. Where after weeks yet again, of showing that is was LM lying. Of SK's father statement. Those phone records being incomplete and trying to match them to witness statements. The reality, and clear fact is that Ms Lean has never had  access to every witness statement, and in some cases, every part of one. It is hardly surprising therefore just how much of a mess one has made, in that attempt at deciphering them. But again, those blatant areas of misinformation and half truths. - What a mess.

So this nonsense, of what one feels is vital in any way. Not Lean, but those she feeds this nonsense to. Used as always, and has always been used for many years, to distract away from the Mitchells, from LM and those lies he just kept on given. Where by his own mouth, his own actions he heaped suspicion upon himself. That disposal of evidence, was the easy part. That alibi, and cock and bull story of the evenings events were never going to muster. The wheels firmly in motion. From that moment that he met Jodi in Easthouses.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #937 on: July 22, 2021, 10:35:32 PM »
Yeah. I believe SL knew but said nothing.  I believe that for a different reason but it's all the same thing at the end of the day.  It's all deliberate deception.

*&^^&

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #938 on: July 22, 2021, 10:40:17 PM »
Nonsense. Again these strawman arguments. There were no positive sightings of Jodi Jones anywhere near to 5.05pm. They would simply have been used. They were not used as there were none, plain and simple. Just to be clear, to make it perfectly clear. This is Monday the 30th of June at 5.05pm. Even using that time, like it actually means something should be enough to tell people it is nonsense. That clear precision used, with not one other factor of verification.

Let us think of times. Those outside factors, used to corroborate timings of sightings and so forth. Jodi leaving home. AO did not give an exact time for getting home, Jodi's mother did not give an exact time of leaving, AB did not give an exact time, F&W, the boys on the cycles, the man on the cycle, the jogger, MK, the duo, the motorists. There were no timings ascertained far less any ID of Jodi as above. On Monday the 30th of June at 5.05pm. The estimates given, sought to be established by other factors. None to establish, it was a false trail. Then we can add here, those exact times given by CM, of arriving home at 5.05pm. Of SM changing his statement, to also say his mother arrived home at 5.05pm. So much so, he actually came down and said he physically spoke with her, before returning upstairs for ten mins. She was not even home. 

Now let us throw in a couple of facts here, those half truths. DF used a newspaper article to ask JF if he were the mystery man, to then go on to ask him if he were the youth seen by AB also. Two together? Now what he did not produce were any witness statements, nothing as there was no confirmed sightings of Jodi. Simply used to muddy the waters for the Jury. I asked Ms Lean previously about this nonsense. That clear cut statement Faith put out. Of there being something to prove that Jodi could not have been seen by Bryson. And the answer I got, was that DF was not allowed to introduce evidence not led by the prosecution. As we have witnessed with other areas. This cock and bull, that really amounts to a defence not being allowed to produce evidence to prove their client innocent. And people just accept this nonsense. And the fact of course that DF did this twice. The newspaper article and the unconfirmed nonsense of the bike being seen at a break in the wall. - Hook, line and sinker. The exact same as those phone masts, the dog, and so forth.- Nonsense.

The person who knew Jodi and the neighbour. On Easthouse's Road, onto Parkhead Place, after coming off the school bus. Just after 4pm. The girl with the buggy, that simple answer from Lean, that she saw nothing. Certainly did not, on Monday the 30th of June at 5.05pm. The guy on Morris Road, was on Easthouse's Road around 5pm , but not on the 30th of June, it was a different day. One is taking a little of what people do know, from the media. Adding to it by morphing other information together. The reality, yet again folks, use some common sense. You are being bluffed, led down that garden path, the same way as DF attempted to do, with those smoke screens.

The information and all else around these possible sightings, the mystery man, did not just disappear. Lean did not have access to any of that information, did she? Those hand me down case files from DF. What he used, she has gleamed. What he however had was full access to those investigation files, as did the Crown. Who both gleamed what they needed. A fraction. So from this fraction that DF used, You are being asked to believe that all of what Ms Lean has never had, never been privy to, amounts to some buried treasure in this hunt for fools gold. Where what she most certainly has done, is written chapter and verse, around the unknown. Where the biggest lie in all of this, from IB is, that she claims it is "The true story of the murder of Jodi Jones" - What? with this fraction of what she has only ever had, to assume what she does not. To cast dispersion upon these innocent people, by way of deceit? Of being eliminated, when she has not got a clue about the elimination process of this investigation, she has never been privy to it. Where she does not have all those court transcripts, did not attend the trial, and fed most of that information she has stuck to like glue - From the media, the Mitchells in that calm before the storm period of time. That seven months of colluding with a murderer and his mother?

This latest debacle around Ovens. What people should be taken from this (they wont),is it is clearly telling them what little Lean actually has. For LMc now, after it being said for many weeks, that Sandra ONLY had the defence papers. Where they really need to sit and ask themselves that question.How can someone be telling the true story of anything, with only partial information? Those missing court transcripts, never had. Of the other areas I have also been making clear. That of those recordings from the operator, those speaking phone clock records, which showed Mitchell to be out the house. That direction from the Judge, of a strong majority. And that shambles around the search party that evening. Where after weeks yet again, of showing that is was LM lying. Of SK's father statement. Those phone records being incomplete and trying to match them to witness statements. The reality, and clear fact is that Ms Lean has never had  access to every witness statement, and in some cases, every part of one. It is hardly surprising therefore just how much of a mess one has made, in that attempt at deciphering them. But again, those blatant areas of misinformation and half truths. - What a mess.

So this nonsense, of what one feels is vital in any way. Not Lean, but those she feeds this nonsense to. Used as always, and has always been used for many years, to distract away from the Mitchells, from LM and those lies he just kept on given. Where by his own mouth, his own actions he heaped suspicion upon himself. That disposal of evidence, was the easy part. That alibi, and cock and bull story of the evenings events were never going to muster. The wheels firmly in motion. From that moment that he met Jodi in Easthouses.

I’m afraid you’re preaching to the choir…to everyone else you are a proven purveyor of misinformation.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #939 on: July 22, 2021, 10:45:51 PM »
I’m afraid you’re preaching to the choir…to everyone else you are a proven purveyor of misinformation.
Who is everyone else?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #940 on: July 22, 2021, 10:50:14 PM »

Sandra Lean

Of course it is deception. Let us take another example. SK's fathers statement of alibi. Making claim that she had spouted for years he had no alibi other than JaJ, As there was no statement from his father in the defence papers. There are no statements as such from anyone. There are copies of areas of statements, some full some not. To attempt, as usual to wangle one's way out of making false claims around Kelly for years, by using this half truth. Brought to light by the SCCRC. To further that deceit upon other similar matters, by making claims to buried statements, information not known to the defence. Using again those half truths, of morphing this into being buried, unknown to the defence. Where one does not equal the other. Not there, simply equals that there was no reason to keep by Findlay. Plain and simple. He had the information, done his precognitions and all else. Exactly what I have been saying all along. Of using those half truths, those minute areas, adding to them, pushing them out. Where one can claim, as she did with Ovens, that she did not know due to not physically holding solid proof - Bollocks.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #941 on: July 22, 2021, 10:59:22 PM »
Of course it is deception. Let us take another example. SK's fathers statement of alibi. Making claim that she had spouted for years he had no alibi other than JaJ, As there was no statement from his father in the defence papers. There are no statements as such from anyone. There are copies of areas of statements, some full some not. To attempt, as usual to wangle one's way out of making false claims around Kelly for years, by using this half truth. Brought to light by the SCCRC. To further that deceit upon other similar matters, by making claims to buried statements, information not known to the defence. Using again those half truths, of morphing this into being buried, unknown to the defence. Where one does not equal the other. Not there, simply equals that there was no reason to keep by Findlay. Plain and simple. He had the information, done his precognitions and all else. Exactly what I have been saying all along. Of using those half truths, those minute areas, adding to them, pushing them out. Where one can claim, as she did with Ovens, that she did not know due to not physically holding solid proof - Bollocks.

Kindred spirits.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #942 on: July 22, 2021, 11:02:43 PM »

Of course it is and always has been
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #943 on: July 22, 2021, 11:14:42 PM »

This latest debacle around Ovens. What people should be taken from this (they wont),is it is clearly telling them what little Lean actually has.

She’s game playing - being her usual deceptive self 🙄

She would know from the Mitchell’s AO gave evidence

Sandra Lean is a phoney

And there are many ‘academic’ phoneys around
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 11:25:55 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #944 on: July 22, 2021, 11:34:24 PM »
She’s game playing - being her usual deceptive self 🙄

She would know from the Mitchell’s AO gave evidence

Sandra Lean is a phoney

And there are many ‘academic’ phoneys around

I know. That double barrel of pulling the wool over people with this misconception, that she had access, physically to more than she has ever had.As in trial transcripts and so forth. The blatant pretence of not actually knowing if he gave evidence or not, is just that. Using one over the other. Whilst attempting to cover her back one way, has opened up that admittance yet again, of all that she does not, and has never had. As with R. Kelly's statement. And so much more. Which one has used as above, to tout out those half truths, misinformation and blatant lies.

As I had already pulled some followers up on. By pleading ignorance, letting people, as one does with most of the misinformation. tout out any nonsense around this. Dispersing all sorts of doubt upon innocent people. Exactly what is aimed for.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 11:37:12 PM by Parky41 »