Author Topic: Mark Alexander  (Read 41646 times)

Offline Daisy

Re: Mark Alexander
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2017, 09:11:57 AM »
Keep up the good work. I know how difficult it can be waiting on answers to update people.
Even more so when the prison have restrictions you have mentioned

Thank you Jixy. John has given me a huge platform to discuss Mark's case and I owe it to him to provide answers to posters. I really hope I can do this soon.

jixy

« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2017, 01:04:36 PM »
It is a very good platform with some very intelligent people who seem to look at all side of a case. You have sparked my interest in the case I was working on!

Offline Daisy

« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2017, 08:37:35 PM »
I have received a phone call from Mark this evening to say that he has posted a letter to me which I should receive tomorrow.  He has answered the questions and says that his answers are very long and comprehensive.  He has nothing to hide and would like everyone to have as full a picture of his case as possible in order to make up their own minds.  As soon as the letter arrives I will start to post answers, probably one at a time to give posters time to respond.  He also welcomes more questions.  I know a couple were submitted after I had sent the initial ones off so these will be included in my next letter to him. 

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2018, 01:07:04 PM »
I have received a phone call from Mark this evening to say that he has posted a letter to me which I should receive tomorrow.  He has answered the questions and says that his answers are very long and comprehensive.  He has nothing to hide and would like everyone to have as full a picture of his case as possible in order to make up their own minds.  As soon as the letter arrives I will start to post answers, probably one at a time to give posters time to respond.  He also welcomes more questions.  I know a couple were submitted after I had sent the initial ones off so these will be included in my next letter to him.

I have a question for Mark.

Would he be prepared to have a brain scan to check for psychopathy and for his brain scan results to be published on the World Wide Web alongside all this published articles?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2018, 01:10:04 PM »
I understand your frustration and I would like the answers too. Mark did tell me that it would be a couple of weeks before he could reply. You need to understand that he can't talk about exactly what he wants in letters as he needs permission from the prison. They could make life difficult for him as prisoners are not supposed to talk about their victims so he needs to tread carefully. He also had to run it past his legal team as they are preparing a submission to the CCRC. We know how long solicitors take to reply. I am expecting a response from him soon after Christmas with as many answers as possible.  In the meantime can I wish you all a happy and peaceful Christmas.

Sorry to say this Daisy but it seems to me you are being duped; presuming of course you are still in contact with Mark?

What were the results of his pre trial assessment reports?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 01:12:36 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Daisy

« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2018, 01:41:51 PM »
Sorry to say this Daisy but it seems to me you are being duped; presuming of course you are still in contact with Mark?

What were the results of his pre trial assessment reports?

Have u read all the documents on the case?I wonder what makes you think I am being duped.

I don’t know if Mark had any pre trial assessment reports. I was under the impression that these are not standard procedure and are only done if there are concerns about a persons mental state.

Yes I am still in touch with Mark.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2018, 02:00:35 PM »
I don’t know if Mark had any pre trial assessment reports. I was under the impression that these are not standard procedure and are only done if there are concerns about a persons mental state.
Mark would have had a pre sentence report https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/pre-sentence-reports#Pre-Sentence_Reports

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2018, 02:02:34 PM »
I wonder what makes you think I am being duped.

Mark fits the "blueprint" Daisy, to a T

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2018, 09:45:29 PM »

Have u read all the documents on the case?I wonder what makes you think I am being duped.

Yes I am still in touch with Mark.

Btw Daisy I think you've done the right thing sharing what you have here  8((()*/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2018, 10:42:29 PM »
Thanks to John and Eleanor for your comments regarding this case.  There are lots of unanswered questions and I hope to learn a lot more about the murder of Samuel.  I have been writing to Mark for around a year and my gut feeling is that he is innocent.  I appreciate the links you posted John but don’t jump to conclusions before hearing all the facts.  You above all must appreciate that the papers sensationalise things and as the saying goes “never let the truth get in the way of a good story.”

I would like to point out some of the inaccuracies in this matter.  First of all Mark’s parents were not married as has been reported.

The serious case review I think it pointing more at the incompetence of Buckinghamshire Council than the guilt of Mark Alexander.  This account was set up as a joint account for Mark and his father and Mark had Power of Attorney.  At the time Mark was running his own IT business and was paying a considerable amount into the account which his father was free to dip into.  Mark also had every right to draw money from the account.  There were indeed carers employed but on many occasions Samuel ignored the door or had violent arguments with them and they refused to go back to the house.  He certainly had some serious anger issues.

One has to appreciate that Samuel was a very complex character with various aliases.  He regularly posted on sex chat websites posing as a man in his 20s, and had several mobile phones.  This information was only given to Mark by the police after his father had died which horrified Mark as he had no idea of what his father was up to.  Mark last saw his father on 15th October 2009 but the police plucked a date out of the air to fit in with what they believed.  There has been no formal date of death confirmed.

It is known that Samuel had many enemies.  In fact the neighbours were frightened of him and once he went after one of them waving a knife.  He employed casual labour and then argued with workers and threw them out of his property.

The neighbours kept a dossier on Mark with the encouragement of two former police officers who lived in the village.  It is concerning to hear that Samuel’s car was used after his death by an unknown person while Mark was at University but the neighbours saw nothing.  They also have no knowledge of who laid the first two layers of mortar, carried out by a professional.

I am keen to get to the bottom of this mystery and if anyone has connections to Drayton Parslow I would be interested to hear.

Please help me with this and ask more questions which I can then put to Mark.

Is there any evidence to support Marks claims about his Dad?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 10:57:00 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2018, 10:53:37 PM »
I notice that in June 2011 Mark Alexander went to the Appeal Court claiming that his ‘cantankerous dad' had provoked him and this should have been put to the jurors.

'However, three senior judges, sitting at London’s Court of Appeal dismissed the claim as ‘speculation’ and upheld the conviction. Mr Justice Walker told the court Samuel Alexander used ‘brutal and callous treatment’ in bringing up his son after the boy’s mother left. He said the father was proud that Mark was reading English and French law, and told neighbours his son planned to study at Paris’ prestigious Sorbonne University in his third year. But the court heard Alexander wanted to change his course and live with his girlfriend in London.'

This suggests that Mark Alexander has now accepted his fate and is introducing excuses for his behaviour.  This is not the actions of an innocent man but a guilty man now pleading mitigating circumstances.

Read more at: http://www.bucksherald.co.uk/news/crime/killer-provocation-claim-thrown-out-1-2809130

Have only just seen this and I agree

But he's still in contact with Daisy and still maintaining innocence https://insidetime.org/tweeting-prisoners/
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 11:02:10 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2018, 07:04:48 AM »
I have a question for Mark.

Would he be prepared to have a brain scan to check for psychopathy and for his brain scan results to be published on the World Wide Web alongside all this published articles?

I will ask Mark next time I speak to him. However the decision won’t be his as he will need permission from the prison. You have certainly posted a lot Steph and I welcome other views and comments. Bear with me and I will answer everything as soon as I can.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2018, 08:10:32 AM »
I will ask Mark next time I speak to him. However the decision won’t be his as he will need permission from the prison. You have certainly posted a lot Steph and I welcome other views and comments. Bear with me and I will answer everything as soon as I can.

You asked me yesterday had I read everything, to which I've now done and sorry to say but Mark comes across like a con artist.

I know you sussed this in Jeremy Bamber a while back Daisy. I think in time you'll do the same with Mark.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2018, 08:22:56 AM »

I will comment on the Mark Alexander thread but we have to bear in mind that there are only two people who know the truth - the victim and the perpetrator. The victim can’t speak as he is dead and the perpetrator may or may not be Mark. None of us know as we weren’t there. There are still many unanswered questions in this complex case.

But this could be said in many cases, even in cases where the perpetrator is caught on CCTV committing the act, they will claim it's someone else.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 02:42:35 PM by John »

Offline Baz

« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2018, 04:34:31 PM »
What an interesting case, I have spent more of my working day reading all that's been posted than I probably should have.

Daisy you are to be commended for the time and effort you have obviously put into Mark's case and for the way you fight his corner. I'm ever so slightly in awe!!

What I've been left wondering about is the time between when the police claim he died and when Mark said he last saw him, which is quite a considerable difference (sorry didn't make a note of the actual dates!). Now I know there is a thread about "simple means of checking if someone is alive" that discusses this but surely if he were alive for that period there would be at least some shred of evidence, another sighting at least. I get that he used aliases which makes things difficult but it is really that easy to open a bank account using an alias? You say he paid with cash but the cash had to come from somewhere didn't it? It just seems too unlikely that someone can live for that long a period without leaving any mark. I hope Mark's team manages to find something to prove that the date of death is wrong but if they haven't by now what are the chances?

Has anyone ever satisfactorily explained why his Dad felt the need to have so many aliases? What was he up to? I get that Mark's upbringing was unconventional and his Dad, from what I have read, seemed like an eccentric (nicest way to put it!!) but is that explanation enough? There was some talk about possible grooming online, was this followed up because him upsetting an online vigilante group isn't beyond belief.

This feels like one of those cases where the police decided on a suspect and found evidence to prove they were right, possibly ignoring other leads along the way. But that doesn't mean they were wrong though. He does seem like the most likely suspect.

I hope some piece of evidence comes to light that proves he is innocent but I have my doubts. I am well and truly on the fence with this one!!