Author Topic: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case  (Read 35003 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case
« Reply #1245 on: December 04, 2021, 01:15:05 PM »
Actually, I said that I could see where you're coming from, but I disagree for a number of reasons.

Yes, I can't for the life of me imagine why.....
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1246 on: December 04, 2021, 02:21:09 PM »
Will you stop asking such damn searching questions.
Cipriano may be a murderer but she may have paid Bruckner to dispose of the body.  That seems to be a popular theory wrt to his possible involvement in Madeleine's disappearance so why not moot it in this one, eh?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1247 on: December 04, 2021, 02:25:54 PM »
Cipriano may be a murderer but she may have paid Bruckner to dispose of the body.  That seems to be a popular theory wrt to his possible involvement in Madeleine's disappearance so why not moot it in this one, eh?

Oh, I see, she paid Brueckner to get rid of the body, then her brother admitted to disposing of the body himself so he could cover up for Brueckner.

Yes, it all makes sense now.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1248 on: December 04, 2021, 03:13:18 PM »
I don't think the Ciprianos were very bright.  I think there is a history of miscarriages of justice against people with not two braincells to rub together that lazy police forces successfully coerce into confessing to make lives very much simpler for themselves.  Take a look at what happened to Steven Avery's nephew for example.  There was literally not one scrap of physical evidence against either Cipriano and considering they were supposed to have carved up a body and stuffed it in the fridge in the kitchen before carrying the bits to the pig pen to feed the animals I find that quite surprising.  Perhaps it just means the PJ were really really rubbish at finding forensic evidence though.   
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1249 on: December 04, 2021, 03:26:56 PM »

So, Leonor was a bit retarded & that's why she couldn't use a phone, & why she told a judge she'd killed her accidentally.

Yes, I suppose her brother could have had the same mental incapacity, considering he never tried phoning the police either.

I wonder what they did in the house the rest of the night before finally going to the police station the next day?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1250 on: December 04, 2021, 03:43:08 PM »
I wonder why, when contacted the night before to be informed that Joana had gone missing the police did not visit the Ciprianos at their home and simply waited for them to turn up at the police station?  Perhaps they were they just waiting for the parents to finish disposing of all the evidence?  No sense of urgency these Portuguese police, when it comes to missing kids.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1251 on: December 04, 2021, 03:57:44 PM »
I wonder why, when contacted the night before to be informed that Joana had gone missing the police did not visit the Ciprianos at their home and simply waited for them to turn up at the police station?  Perhaps they were they just waiting for the parents to finish disposing of all the evidence?  No sense of urgency these Portuguese police, when it comes to missing kids.

After someone else called the police Leonor spoke to the GNR, I imagine she must have fell to her knees, tears streaming down her face & screamed out her concern for the child's welfare, how if only she had credit she'd have just called them already & could they please just do something now.

Or perhaps things might not have gone as I just described.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1252 on: December 04, 2021, 04:44:34 PM »
Some people have very vivid imaginations, not least the PJ who more or less made up what had happened to Joana and presented it as fact to the court without a shred of evidence and the court accepted it beyond presumably any reasonable doubt.  Which when you consider the low intelligence of the suspects and the fact that at least one of them was tortured is quite shocking really.  If Bruckner were found guilty in a German court  on such flimsy evidence (ie none) and a dodgy confession after he'd been duffed up in prison I'm sure his fanclub here would be perfectly accepting of the verdict.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1253 on: December 04, 2021, 05:27:54 PM »
Some people have very vivid imaginations, not least the PJ who more or less made up what had happened to Joana and presented it as fact to the court without a shred of evidence and the court accepted it beyond presumably any reasonable doubt.  Which when you consider the low intelligence of the suspects and the fact that at least one of them was tortured is quite shocking really.  If Bruckner were found guilty in a German court  on such flimsy evidence (ie none) and a dodgy confession after he'd been duffed up in prison I'm sure his fanclub here would be perfectly accepting of the verdict.

At least one of them was tortured. Yes.

After, get it, after having already told a judge they'd killed her.

Why didn't she tell the judge she was innocent?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1254 on: December 04, 2021, 06:50:46 PM »
Why does anyone confess to a crime they didn’t commit?  Happene quite regularly but Cipriano did at least withdraw her confession.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1255 on: December 04, 2021, 07:17:25 PM »
Why does anyone confess to a crime they didn’t commit?  Happene quite regularly but Cipriano did at least withdraw her confession.

Yes, the nasty police interrogated the stupid woman into confessing to a judge the first time didn't they.

1) She had no credit, that's why she didn't report her daughter missing.

2) She was so stupid that she confessed to killing her daughter, who'd actually just been abducted.

3) Her brother was so dumb he couldn't call police either & also confesses to a crime he didn't commit, whilst all time his favourite neice was in the hands of child abductors.

Yes.

That's what we have to believe, in order to believe Joana was abducted.

And since all that sounds totally credible, doesn't it, Joana must have been abducted.

That's the most logical, plausible explanation, isn't it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1256 on: December 04, 2021, 08:40:44 PM »
Joana’s step-dad Leandro Silva has now called on German and Portuguese police to investigate if there are any links between pervert Brueckner and the child’s disappearance after he became the latest suspect in Madeleine’s case.

The 54-year-old said: “The moment I saw police had a Madeleine suspect I thought about poor Joana and how he could be involved.

“The disappearance of my step-daughter is an ­unresolved case, whatever the authorities say.

“Her body has never been found and I know Leonor would never have hurt Joana. She was a good mum.

“I think the police handled the investigation so badly.

“That’s why I’d like a new police team to re-examine everything and see if this German man is involved.

“Brueckner also seems to have been heavily into drugs and I think there’s a good chance he could be implicated.

“He appears to have done some horrible things here and he obviously knew the Algarve well.

“Christian Brueckner is a person who should be questioned. There are still so many unanswered questions hanging over Joana’s ­disappearance and he could hold the key to solving them.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1257 on: December 04, 2021, 08:50:22 PM »
At least one of them was tortured. Yes.

After, get it, after having already told a judge they'd killed her.

Why didn't she tell the judge she was innocent?

She never confessed to a judge before being tortured.. That is untrue like all the other rubbish you are posting.. Feel free to prove me wrong

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1258 on: December 04, 2021, 09:25:52 PM »
She never confessed to a judge before being tortured.. That is untrue like all the other rubbish you are posting.. Feel free to prove me wrong

She was put before a judge on the 24th September.

Her injuries were recorded on the 18th of October.

Don't you think the judge would have noticed if she had black eyes?

Why does she get remanded, & her brother released on conditions?

There's a whole thread about it taken from a CDM report.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5783.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1259 on: December 04, 2021, 09:44:37 PM »
She was put before a judge on the 24th September.

Her injuries were recorded on the 18th of October.

Don't you think the judge would have noticed if she had black eyes?

Why does she get remanded, & her brother released on conditions?

There's a whole thread about it taken from a CDM report.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5783.0

The report is BS.... Been discussed many times