Disappeared and Abducted Children and Young Adults > The Disappearance of Portuguese youngster Joana Cipriano (8) from the village of Figueira, near Portimão, Algarve, on 12 September 2004.

Video: Uncle reveals how Joana Cipriano was murdered and later fed to the pigs.

(1/24) > >>

misty:
Uncle tells how Joana Cipriano was murdered and how he fed the mortal remains of the child to the pigs.

For the first time CMTV shows raw video footage of the reconstitution of the Joana Cipriano murder.  John Cipriano shows the police how he killed his niece with the help of his sister, Leonor Cipriano, the girl's mother.  He explains how she was hit and fell against a wall.  How they cleaned up the crimescene, cut up the girls body using a hacksaw and later disposed of the remiains by feeding them to the pigs.

Video

http://www.cmjornal.pt/multimedia/videos/detalhe/cmtv-mostra-reconstituicao-do-homicidio-de-joana

Uncle tells how he killed Joana Cipriano and showed how he fed the child's remains to the pigs. See the re-enactment of the crime that shocked Portugal tonight at 11:45 pm, on CMTV.

Twelve years later, the jurors who considered the case of Joana, the Portimão girl who went missing in September 2004, still have doubts.  Justice ended the case with two losing votes of the judges of the Supreme Court of Justice, but still without knowing where the body of the child is.

The theorythat the eight-year-old girl was sold continues to make sense in the mind of some of the jurors-who voted for conviction – and also on the neighbours, like Zulmira Ofélia, the last person to see Joana alive. "I don't know if they killed her [her mother and uncle]. I've never been sure, I admit they might have sold her. I don't know," says one of the jurors to the CM, 12 years after the crime. "I was never convinced that they had killed the girl. Very little time has passed since I saw her, until I talked to the mother. There was no way they could have hidden the body and be so relaxed, "says the neighbour. Leonor and João Cipriano have already served two-thirds of the prison sentence to which they were condemned (16 years and eight months) and could be released soon.

The trial for murder and concealment of corpse was marked by the confession of John, who agreed to reconstitute the crime, images that now the CM reveals for the first time. The uncle of the child recalled how they butchered the girl and how they hid the body in a freezer. Then, says he gave the remains to the pigs.

http://www.cmjornal.pt/portugal/detalhe/tio-conta-como-matou-joana

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is anyone able to upload the programme for us to view, please?
Anyone else think the programme/ release of these images is in respect of an ulterior motive?

John:
Correio da Manha reveals images of Joana's uncle John Cipriano re-enacting the alleged murder. Cipriano showed how the girl was killed, how they cleaned up after the event and later fed the remains of the child to the pigs.

The disappeared child, eight-year-old Joana Cipriano.

John Cipriano, uncle of the missing child, takes part in a reconstitution of the crime.

John:
Many excuses have been made over the years as to why the Cipriano's would confess to the crime of murder and concealment of a corpse but at last we have the raw uncut Policia Judicial footage of John Cipriano taking part in a reconstitution of the event.  Unfortunately the video is in Portuguese but I think anyone watching it will get the gist of what is being described.

No torture, no bruises, no threats of violence and not a plastic bag in sight!

http://www.cmjornal.pt/multimedia/videos/detalhe/cmtv-mostra-reconstituicao-do-homicidio-de-joana

mercury:
Jesus f christ that video is disturbing

>>>>>>

misty:

--- Quote from: John on November 10, 2016, 01:56:17 AM ---Many excuses have been made over the years as to why the Cipriano's would confess to the crime of murder and concealment of a corpse but at last we have the raw uncut Policia Judicial footage of John Cipriano taking part in a reconstitution of the event.  Unfortunately the video is in Portuguese but I think anyone watching it will get the gist of what is being described.

No torture, no bruises, no threats of violence and not a plastic bag in sight!

--- End quote ---

The laws of physics say you can't fit the body of an 8 year old girl into a freezer drawer that small, dismembered or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version