Author Topic: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.  (Read 67732 times)

Offline puglove

Re: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2019, 08:44:30 AM »
Can't someone make a comment on the topic?

Burke, pineapple, torch, Kim Archuletta, ghastly parents.

8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2019, 04:03:58 PM »
Can't someone make a comment on the topic?

Patsy wrote the ransom note imo.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2019, 12:35:32 PM »
Burke, pineapple, torch, Kim Archuletta, ghastly parents.

8((()*/
Kim Archuletta - why don't I know that name.  Was he the pilot?

There was no pineapple in the stomach.
Torch - could have been used, but it had been wiped clean and left in the kitchen.
Parents - probably OK.
Burke - ??

"Why Didn't Kim Archuleta Testify In The JonBenet Ramsey Case? The 911 Dispatcher Wanted Her Voice To Be Heard"  That's right she was the 911 operator.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2019, 12:56:46 PM »

The person that had handwriting very similar to the ransom note was Chris Wolf.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline puglove

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2019, 12:11:28 AM »

imo2, Spammy. Patsy drove the whole thing from the beginning. She couldn't afford to lose another child. The ransom note is ridiculous. Written on her notepad, with her pen, and the garotte was her paintbrush. John just went along with it. Burke hit her over the head, just like he did with the golf club. Burke hated her, and the pineapple (which WAS found in her stomach) was the last straw. Burke used to crap in her bed. He was a freak, and he loathed her. And look at him now. Still a freak, desperately trying to cling onto his inheritance.

No one broke into that house. No one hated a little girl (except for Burke). Listen to the phone call.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2019, 05:29:37 AM »
imo2, Spammy. Patsy drove the whole thing from the beginning. She couldn't afford to lose another child. The ransom note is ridiculous. Written on her notepad, with her pen, and the garotte was her paintbrush. John just went along with it. Burke hit her over the head, just like he did with the golf club. Burke hated her, and the pineapple (which WAS found in her stomach) was the last straw. Burke used to crap in her bed. He was a freak, and he loathed her. And look at him now. Still a freak, desperately trying to cling onto his inheritance.

No one broke into that house. No one hated a little girl (except for Burke). Listen to the phone call.
When Patsy made that 911 call she had not read the note.  She didn't know what the note said, so she can't have written it.
Even though the ransom note is written in on her pad, with her pen, that doesn't mean Patsy wrote it.
But I will concede it feels like someone had it in for her.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 03:47:56 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline puglove

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2019, 07:46:46 AM »
When Patsy made that 911 call she had not read the note.  She didn't know what the note said, so she can't have written it.
Even though the ransom note is written in on her pad, with her pen, that doesn't mean Patsy wrote it.

Mmm. You can't possibly know that, Rob. Patsy was as mad as a box of frogs.....have you heard the phone call?

Offline Myster

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2019, 10:32:40 AM »
She said over the phone that it was a ransome note so must have skim read at least to know what it contained... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFMrNtTPaSY

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2019, 12:38:28 PM »
Mmm. You can't possibly know that, Rob. Patsy was as mad as a box of frogs.....have you heard the phone call?
Heaps of times.  She was in a panic when she found Jonbenet no longer in bed, but the letter was not addressed to her but Mr Ramsey.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2019, 12:40:33 PM »
She said over the phone that it was a ransome note so must have skim read at least to know what it contained... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFMrNtTPaSY
She didn't read the full note before ringing the police.  She might have read the first page at most. IMO. 
She was asked if it says who took her and she says she doesn't know.  But then looks at the note and says "SBTC Victory".  Had she written it herself she would have known.

When I've listened to the call Patsy just says we have a note, not we have a ransom note first of all, but later, you are right, she does call it a ransom note.  https://youtu.be/NFMrNtTPaSY?t=40
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 03:57:43 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

Moderation

Offline sadie

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2019, 01:30:34 PM »
Such a lot of work gone into this analysis.  Well done Rob.

Wish I could join you, but unfortunately do not have the energy and my areas of main interest are Justice for Madeleine McCann and Joana Cipriana.  I think that Madeleine (probably both) are out there, just waiting to be found.  I want them found and returned to their families.

Sadly having both been torn away from their loved one, it will never be the same as it would have been.

All the above is in my opinion …. but I have a multitude of pointers especially in the Madeleine case … and even a name.

Sorry that I cant share.

All strength to your elbow Rob with the JonBenet case

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2019, 12:01:45 AM »
Such a lot of work gone into this analysis.  Well done Rob.

Wish I could join you, but unfortunately do not have the energy and my areas of main interest are Justice for Madeleine McCann and Joana Cipriana.  I think that Madeleine (probably both) are out there, just waiting to be found.  I want them found and returned to their families.

Sadly having both been torn away from their loved one, it will never be the same as it would have been.

All the above is in my opinion …. but I have a multitude of pointers especially in the Madeleine case … and even a name.

Sorry that I cant share.

All strength to your elbow Rob with the JonBenet case

I have given up on the JonBenet case. 

I am stuck with the thoughts of the Old Testament where humans started to learn about justice.  There was an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth and a life for a life.

There was also the law about if a neighbour's child fell of your roof and died, then your child was killed to compensate.

But what if your own child fell off your own roof was there no justice for that?

If there was a family with two children and if one of the children killed  the other child, what does the "lord" want us to do about that?  Should the other child be put to death and leave the family childless?

Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2019, 11:54:43 AM »
Is it true the law doesn't take into account the state of the family. 

If the penalty for first degree murder is the death sentence.
If there are only two siblings in a family and one murders the other, should the murderer be punished by death and leave the family childless?

From a religious point of view there seems to be softer approach to situations like this.  Does this affect the way the law enforcement look at a case like that?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 08:41:08 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2019, 10:49:38 AM »
She didn't read the full note before ringing the police.  She might have read the first page at most. IMO. 
She was asked if it says who took her and she says she doesn't know.  But then looks at the note and says "SBTC Victory".  Had she written it herself she would have known.

Maybe more than on person wrote on the note? maybe the note was still being written as she was on the phone? someone else was there with her when she made the call.

I have always suspected the brother of pushing/hitting her. His 'Interviews are very telling'   He could be on some borderline/ spectrum. The parents trying to protect him is what I suspected from day one. He has ZERO empathy for his mums crying or sisters death!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin