Author Topic: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.  (Read 67732 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2019, 01:39:31 AM »
Finally relocated the interview of John Ramsey where he makes the statement of unconditional love for his kids, but not his spouse  https://youtu.be/_bMKzzGoWEQ?list=PL_WQ9KQpPJqPEASbIr-WscUVUU4aCPuho  is the general interview.  I'll have to go back through the long video  to get the specific location.  Over all it is a great interview well worth watching if you are  interested in solving the case.
I notice there is another section of the interview where he struggles to say a good thing about the other two kids.  He gets in a real muddle in fact.

How often has he mentioned his love for Melinda?  Or John Andrew?  Yet he grieves over Beth and Jonbenet.

In this video there is a section where John Ramsey struggles over "the older children".

https://youtu.be/SBF62bam2GA?t=12  "The Number 1 Thing That Proves John Ramsey Is Responsible For Jonbenet's Death!"  Well I don't agree that John Ramsey is responsible for Jonbenet's death.

But look at the clip for the next minute or so. Patsy seems totally away with the fairies (possible medication).

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2019, 07:50:49 AM »
In this video there is a section where John Ramsey struggles over "the older children".

https://youtu.be/SBF62bam2GA?t=12  "The Number 1 Thing That Proves John Ramsey Is Responsible For Jonbenet's Death!"  Well I don't agree that John Ramsey is responsible for Jonbenet's death.

But look at the clip for the next minute or so. Patsy seems totally away with the fairies (possible medication).

Rough transcript of the above segment starting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBF62bam2GA&feature=youtu.be&t=10

The Ramseys were on CNN 24 hours after burying Jonbenet.  CNN interview 1st Jan 1977
Compere: "December the 28th the Ramsey family heads to the Police Station to submit hair, blood and hand writing samples."

JR: Patsy and I, Burke our son who's aged 9, every family member."
Larry King: "Including the two elder children?"

JR: "(NODS in agreement)"
Larry King: "Were you embarrassed by that"

JR: "(Turns to Patsy to allow her to speak)"

Once again John doesn't mention the elder kids by name, and he won't speak about them.  What is the issue?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2019, 08:47:17 AM »
It is horrible when large chunks of doubt hit you. 

But I promise those that read the entire thread and go to the links provided, I will do my best to validate every point I make.  That means a lot of work is required on my part.

Thank you all for reading the thread. 
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2019, 11:23:22 AM »
I listened to the "websleuths Radio Podcast" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6AjNI9hhXE "Websleuths Radio Podcast The Truth About The JonBenet Ramsey Case"  and on that one they interview the forensic pathologist Cyril Harrison Wecht  and he says Jonbenet died from the head injury rather than the strangulation, yet I had opinioned that it was the other way around.

I'm going to have to understand the situation, but who can match Dr. Cyril Wecht's experience (30,000 autopsies).

https://youtu.be/D6AjNI9hhXE?t=585.   

Does that mean Jonbenet survived for another 2 hours after the blow to the head?  Could Jonbenet have been found alive if the police had immediately entered the wine cellar after the 911 call made by Patsy?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 11:44:45 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2019, 09:38:04 PM »
the "websleuths Radio Podcast" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6AjNI9hhXE "Websleuths Radio Podcast The Truth About The JonBenet Ramsey Case"  very interesting that Dr. Wecht  proposes that the killer shook Jonbenet? 
Was she being cared for to some extent?  Did someone show her concern?  He makes a point of the gentleness of the killer.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2019, 10:39:45 AM »
the "websleuths Radio Podcast" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6AjNI9hhXE "Websleuths Radio Podcast The Truth About The JonBenet Ramsey Case"  very interesting that Dr. Wecht  proposes that the killer shook Jonbenet? 
Was she being cared for to some extent?  Did someone show her concern?  He makes a point of the gentleness of the killer.
I have not got over the thought of someone showing concern for Jonbenet once she was in the real bad state.

Was she just left to die?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2019, 07:44:02 PM »
I have not got over the thought of someone showing concern for Jonbenet once she was in the real bad state.

Was she just left to die?
Usually, as I have been told, if a child dies and there are signs showing the cadaver is cared for in death the perpetrator is most likely a member of the family. 
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2019, 06:31:48 PM »
Usually, as I have been told, if a child dies and there are signs showing the cadaver is cared for in death the perpetrator is most likely a member of the family.
I gained this knowledge from listening to literally hundreds of videos about murders presented on YouTube.   I tried to find an actual article that may have scientifically studied this but I have not been able to locate a suitable study.

Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2019, 11:55:13 PM »
Profiling seems a bit hit and miss.  But there have been enough cases to show that if the body receives some reverence after death it is likely that the perpetrator knew the victim, possibly had feelings for that person.
This must mean that the sister of Jonbenet is in the equation.
OK I can't find a definitive answer, and whether the Boulder Law Enforcement will ever be interested in taking another look into Melinda's alibi, we'll just have to wait and see.
Moderation

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2019, 01:53:55 PM »
Intersting you thnk of the sister as the family member who requires a closer look. My eyes have never left Burke. from early on. I was just perplexed that someone  could manage to get in and out of a small window which needed elevation- and didn't disturb a spiders web.  It is always the little unimportant things that grab my attention.

Well done for sticking to it Rob.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2019, 12:46:17 AM »
Looking into the alibis as we know them:
"John Andrew, Melinda, and her fiance Stewart Long took a flight from Atlanta to Duluth, MN on the morning of 26 Dec. There they were supposed to rendezvous with the others at 11 a.m. CT and continue to Charlevoix, MI (sp?) in John's plane. John contacted his pilot Mike Archuletta, told him what was going on early that morning, told him that he was to contact John Andrew and Melinda when they landed in MN, fill them in on what was going on, and for them to take the first flight to Denver. From the Denver airport they took a cab to the Ramsey house and arrived there sometime between 1:30-2. (Info is from ch 2-3 of DoI)"  from Websleuths.

DoI is John Ramsey's book "Death of Innocence".
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2019, 12:54:53 AM »
From Websleuths:
"Out of the blue Melinda Ramsey told detective Gosage about a very odd set
of circumstances the morning of the crime. When they arrived at the home at about 1pm-they knew almost nothing about what was happening, they just came to help-John came running out the door and jumped into their van sobbing and broke down and blared how jon was 'with Beth and the angels' and told how he found the body around 11pm WHAT...Now he is saying that he found the body 2 hours before he had told police he found it that morning."

I assume it was meant to be 11 AM rather than 11 PM.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2019, 01:03:46 AM »
From Websleuths

"The palm print was Melinda's (John's daughter) from one of her visits before the murder."

As far as I know you can't tell when a fingerprint or palm print is made.  You can only identify it.

Source of that was "CNN.com - Transcripts

According to Larry Schiller:

"There`s a palm print and a fingerprint still unidentified. So there`s a lot of evidence that the police are still running down.""  I have not yet confirmed the source is still available.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2019, 01:37:05 AM »
This is next bit is interesting.  Did John Andrew Ramsey and Melinda claim to fly separately from Atlanta?
from Websleuths:

"Kolar adds one more thing you may find relevant based on your assumption that he would be calling his pilot to facilitate the older kids' travel plans.
"At one point that morning, while the family and police investigators still awaited the ransom call, pilot Mike Archuleta volunteered to fly to Minnesota to intercept the commercial jet carrying Melinda and Stewart -the suggestion being that he could quickly meet the kids and ferry them back to Boulder, thus avoiding the hassle of their having to arrange a new commercial flight into Denver. John Ramsey nixed the idea, and I wondered why he didn’t want to take advantage of his pilot’s offer to shortcut the uncertainty of the availability of flights that would divert the kids to Colorado. I gave thought to the idea that perhaps he had declined this offer because he wanted to be assured of his private plane being accessible for a quick departure from the state. What came later seemed to confirm that piece of speculation."

I must get Kolar's book, I have a feeling he was onto it.

How come John Andrew is not mentioned in this conversation?

« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 04:35:32 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2019, 02:12:53 AM »
From Websleuths:

" "Perfect Murder Perfect Town". The hardcover edition, page 231, lists that an investigator proved that JAR had received and ATM withdrawal and had receipt along with being accompanied by a friend ( further proof) at 9pm Christmas night. Also Melinda (JAR's sister) had awakened JAR early in order to make an 8:30 am flight."

The ATM withdrawal certainly helps with JAR's alibi abut Melinda's alibi still soft IMO.

Moderation